Jae-Sun: A-Mei-Zing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's the art style, like how anime people have huge eyes."

"Oh."

"But thanks. I've ... done this a few times," confessed Tabby. "Oh, this is D.Va." She pulled up a picture. "She's Korean."

Jae looked at the pink-and-blue-clad mech pilot. "She looks like a K-pop NASCAR driver."

" 'K-pop NASCAR driver'?!" Tabby burst out laughing at this and grabbed Jae's vest. "Hahaha! Dang, that's the best description I've ever heard of her!"

Jae grinned. "I'm glad to amuse you."

Tabby grinned at him. "Oh, you do more than that."

Jae grinned and nodded toward the costume. "Wanna try it on for me?"

"Uh ... oh. It's uh...." She looked at the costume. Well, it's mostly done.... "Okay. But uh. I don't want to change in front of you. ...Because it's kind of an awkward process. Um ... is that okay?"

Jae chuckled. "Okay...." He looked around. "I'll wait in your bathroom, then." Jae went in and closed the door behind him.

It took a few minutes for Tabby to change. Much of that was spent wiggling into the skin-tight blue leggings. She was glad she'd shaved her legs recently. Most of the main parts of the costume were complete, but she didn't have the wig or hairpin ready. The glasses were already on her face, but the endothermic blaster and its tank weren't finished either.

She was finally done, though. "Okay, you can come out!" she called. Shit, I forgot to change lipstick. Oh well.

Jae came out of the bathroom. He grinned. His eyes ran up and down her body. He put his hands on his hips and nodded. "Damn, girl. You look exactly like her ... well, minus the hair and ... super-soaker-thing she has."

Tabby grinned, feeling all warm and nice. She pointed at the unfinished blaster. "That's what this is. And it's not a Super Soaker! It's the endothermic blaster! The freeze gun!"

"Oh, okay." Jae came closer and ran his fingers over the fur trim at her collar. "Mmmh. So this is how a climatologist dresses?"

Tabby nodded. "Yup! It's cold in the Antarctic."

Jae chuckled and put his hands on her shoulders, moving in close. "But I'm not dressed for it. What if I'm cold?"

Oh my. Her breath hitched. "Someone should keep you warm." Tabby pressed forward against him and put her hands on his firm chest. She rubbed her palms over the warm muscles and made a little hum in her throat.

Jae's rough hands rubbed down along her sides. He slipped them back up her hips, between leggings and coat. Tabby slipped her hands under his leather vest, feeling his hard body through the t-shirt. He was so warm. She leaned in and pressed her face against him. Solid pecs met her lips through cotton. Tabby inhaled, taking in his hot, manly scent. The leather and smoke, the spices, and now some kind of musky aroma. Not sexual musk, but a spiced one. Sandalwood, perhaps? Whatever it was, she liked it. Tabby let out a needy little mewl. The heat was building up in her belly and face. She could feel his strength.

He slid his hands down and grabbed handfuls of that fat ass. Fingers dug into lycra-blended spandex warmed by her body. Jae pulled her roughly toward him and leaned down to nuzzle at the top of her head, smelling her as she smelled him. It was some kind of fruity shampoo. Sweet. She felt soft. And those cute little noises she made!

Tabby was usually self-conscious about her ass. She usually didn't like people touching it. But Jae's rough, insistent grip felt so good. Those strong fingertips were pressing into her flesh in a hungry way. Usually, she questioned in when people said she was attractive—platitudes and pleasantries. But now ... the way Jae was handling her. The way his red eyes met hers when she looked up. It only increased the heat.

Lava leaked from her belly, rolled down between her legs. She could feel her heartbeat, pulsing in her mound under the thin fabric. It felt as if it was glowing. In the over-stretched, sore condition he'd left it in, the arousal was almost painful. It was a delicious ache that made her hurt and yearn all at once. Tabby was breathing through her mouth now, panting hotly against Jae.

He undid his boots and slipped free of them before shrugging out of his vest. Tabby put her hand on his chest and said, "J-Jae!"

"What?"

"Can you ... um...." Tabby swallowed. "...Can you take your shirt off but keep the vest on?"

Jae smiled. " 'Course, girl." He shrugged his broad shoulders and took the vest off, tossing it on the bed behind him. Tabby panted. He slipped his shirt off. The cloth slid under her hands. Tabby bit her lip. Jae tossed his shirt to the side. It hit the window and fell on the floor. Then he put his vest back on.

"Y-yeah! It looks as hot as I imagined." She bit her lower lip as she looked at his golden muscles. That leather just hid a bit, left a little to the imagination. The twin rows of sinuous abs rolled down his body, leading to the lines of Adonis that in turn lead into his low-slung pants. A death's head belt buckle sat directly above the base of that monster cock.

Tabby had wanted to jump on Jae even before she'd seen how big he was or before he'd fucked her. He looked like the type of guy that fought off entire gangs in a grungy old bar and then threw someone through a window. Jae looked dangerous. And according to the article Tilda had mentioned, he was. His tall, firm body and obvious combat expertise was diametrically opposed to her innocence and her curvy, plump body.

She put her hands on his hips and looked down. That was a very big bonus. A cock bigger than her forearm even when soft. Balls she needed both hands to hold.

Heat overflowed. She could feel moisture between her legs. It didn't drip because her mound was right against her leggings. She also felt empty. So empty. Tabby hiked one thigh up Jae's hip and began to grind her pussy against his leg.

Jae grabbed her body and leaned backward. He fell into a sitting position on the bed. Tabby yelped and fell atop him, right into his lap. The heat from his bulge was palpable right through her tights! She began grinding hard against his package, letting out needy squeals that Jae loved.

"Tab—"

"Call me Mei, please!" she moaned. "Or Dr. Zhou...." Tabby was pretty sure Mei was a doctor, anyway.

"I feel cold, Dr. Zhou." Jae kneaded her ass, grinding right back against her. His cock was waking up, pulsing, pressing against her eager mound.

"You poor man! Someone had better make you feel warm. But our heater's out!" Mei leaned upward as Jae laid back on her bed. Her knees were at his hips. She began fumbling with his belt buckle, panting. She needed to get that cock free! She needed it. Its heat was so close.

The skull jingled as she finally figured out how to undo his belt buckle. Jae grinned at her. She met his eyes as she unzipped his fly. His bulge came free readily, as if it were glad to be free of its confines. It was barely concealed by a pair of dark-red boxers. Mei undid the button and gulped. She looked at Jae. He nodded. She looked down. The bulk of his immense organ was visible through the slit in the cloth. Mei reached in and moaned when she felt its heat in her hand. Jae rather enjoyed the feeling of her cloth-covered hands, and Tabby was glad that she hadn't actually made winter-weight gloves.

"That's my blaster," said Jae.

"I can't wait for you to use your ultimate," panted the doctor, despite knowing that Jae wouldn't get the joke.

She tried to pull his cock free. It was heavy and resistant. Mei needed both hands to wrestle the monster. It came out in a fleshy arc before the fist-sized head popped free. There it was, in all its enormous glory. Even soft, it was too big for her two hands. Neither could wrap around it. It was like her forearm! Then she reached down and slipped her fingers into the boxers' slit. They felt the bulk, wrapped around, and with a grunt, she pulled his grapefruit-sized nuts into the light.

Mei couldn't take it. She pulled her gloves off and threw them aside. The hot, heavy smell of a big cock and set of balls reached her nose. The doctor gasped and pushed her face inward, shoving her nose right up against his organ. She leaned down, panting, hot breath tickling Jae's skin.

The delicious, familiar scent cloyed at her mind. Jae had, apparently, showered before coming to see her because she could still smell soap. But the natural scent of the organs had returned. Mei leaned in further. Heat radiating from his potence warmed her face, her lips, her chin and nose.

She took her glasses off and pushed her face in until his sack smothered her completely, preventing her from seeing. His heavy cock rested against the top of her head. Mei inhaled deeply and groaned into his sack. Jae let out a little growl at the vibrations, his cock responding by redoubling its swelling. Mei could feel the way the pulsing torridity began to increase against her head. The hand still gripping his cock could feel it swelling in girth and mass.

Finally, she pulled up for air, gasping, looking at Jae past his growing manhood. Its heat made her own increase. She could feel the moisture soaking through her leggings. Not just feel it ... Mei could smell her own arousal. Jae smelled it too. Absolutely delicious.

Mei gripped the stud's half-erect cock with both hands as was necessary to wrap around it. She pumped it up and down. Precum began to bead at the tip as it grew. She rubbed her hand over its glans, pulling back the foreskin and smearing the slick fluid over its crown. More and more of the delicious nectar poured forth, meeting her lips, salty and musky on her tongue and lips. It dripped down her chin, filled her nose with the most delicious scent. The fire grew hotter. Her face felt flushed. Mei's pussy was swollen and so terribly sensitive. Even the cloth of the leggings felt as if it was rubbing her raw.

That monstrous organ rose and rose, a monolithic monument of manhood. Its golden skin glistened, and its owner let out pleased little growls as she worshipped it. Rivulets of clear syrup rolled down its sides. Mei leaned back from Jae, kneeling on the floor between his legs, simply taking in the sight. His cock towered high in the air, his flat abs glistened in the light, his powerful pecs shifted under the honey-tanned skin. His biceps flexed as he shifted on his elbows to look at her. Chrome spikes glittered, the leather laid partially open. Jet-black hair draped down around his sculpted face, cascading down his chest and behind his back. Her jaw hung slack as her eyes traced the contours of his monstrous erection. She put her glasses back on and bit her lower lip.

She climbed back up, kneeling between his legs. She leaned down and tried to wrap her mouth around his cock's head, but found it to be impossible. Its heat pressed against her lips. Her tongue teased its tip. Mei moaned and rubbed its complete, incredible length with both hands. Most of what she'd learned about sucking dicks up until now was useless.

Schlrk-schlrk-schlrk. Slick precum flowed along the column, greasing its length, splattering onto her face as she worked the organ. Tiny droplets obscured her vision. It didn't matter. She was so hot, so turned on right now.

Jae could sense it. He loved it. The way she dripped, the way she smelled, the lovely little noises she made. The hitched breaths. The little gasps. The quiet slurps. He could feel the way she eagerly gripped him.

She made those lovely little noises as she lapped at his glans. "Mmmph. Mmhh. Mmh-hmm...." Her tongue's tip slipped underneath the edge of the head and her fingers explored every little contour. Her heart kept accelerating. It was pounding. Sweat beaded along her brow.

She wrapped her lips around its tip. Cupfuls of the syrupy precum poured into her mouth, steamy-hot and fresh. It filled her throat, coated her lips and tongue. It rolled down her chin and neck. It drenched the fur of her coat. But she didn't care. All that mattered was the two of them.

Gluck-gluck-gluck. The sound of pints of precum being gurgled down. Such a lovely thing to hear. Mei could feel as well as hear it—the sensation of a torrid tide flowing down her throat. Filling it. She was so turned on, so feverish, so slick. The intensity was intoxicating. Jae wished she was close enough for him to touch more than her head. But that was all he could reach, so he ran his fingers through her short, soft hair.

Those rough fingertips on her scalp were wonderful. He needed her. She slurped and licked more eagerly. Her hands pumped faster. Her jaw stretched. Mei moaned. She wanted more of Jae inside her. Needed it. Pulling away, she panted, eyeing his shining member. I'm going to be more than just another member of Jae's harem. Shana swallowed this entire thing. But I'm going to do it even better than she did!

She set her jaw firmly and nodded. As strands of precum stretched from her lips and chin, her eyes locked on his. "I'm going to swallow your cock," she declared.

Jae considered this and nodded. "Okay. Do it."

"You don't think I will?" growled Mei.

Jae held up his hands and shook his head. "Nah, but it won't be easy."

"Nothing worth doing is easy!" she roared. So what if they heard her in the next room?!

Like a woman possessed, she lunged up onto her bed, boots and all. Granted, the "boots" were more like shells she wore around her sneakers, so they didn't have soles. And right now, she just had a pair of socks on under them. But it would have been far less awkward without them on!

Mei rotated her thick body with an agility that surprised both of them. Her soaked, blue-wrapped muff was just above his head. Its delicious aroma hit him more strongly than before. Tab—Mei smelled damn good!

She opened and closed her mouth and wiggled her jaw back and forth. She leaned back and swallowed, sliding her tongue in and out to warm up her throat. Fortunately, the earlier precum had done a lot on that end.

After a moment, she shrieked and wrapped her lips around his cock's head. It was so big. Shana did it. She could do it, too!

Her fingers gripped tightly. She pushed forward, digging her knees into the mattress around Jae's head. He moved his hands to grab her plump ass and mushed his face up into her puffy mound. Jae inhaled deeply. "Mmmph."

As much as she enjoyed that feeling, she had a mission. Mei's teeth pressed against his hot organ. Its slick flesh met her tongue. Her jaw opened wider and wider. Her tongue lashed against it. Jae could feel and hear it as she strained.

Mei's cheeks burned. Her jaw muscles stretched. It was like trying to swallow a soda bottle. She hoped that Jae would let her know if she was hurting him. Her teeth were scraping against his glans. Further, further. Another millimeter. The underside of his glans was against the roof of her mouth. She could just feel the edge it with her tongue.

She howled around his cock. "Hhhaannnnnngh!" nnnHHddjasfdjlk;asdflk;jsdafd

Jae put his hand on her side and leaned his face away from her pussy. "Are you alright, Dr. Zhou?"

Mei slapped his hand away. "MMMMRRRRRNNNGH!" she roared. She scrunched her eyes closed. Tears rolled down her cheeks. I know what to do!

She pulled one leg up and pushed her foot into the mattress. Then the other. With a massive effort, she began to raise her ass up into the air, essentially putting herself in a downward dog position.

Now her body weight would help. Mei bounced her ass. The cheeks clapped. Cunt-juice rained on Jae's face—so abundant it leaked right through the cloth.

"NRNRRRGH!" POP! The glans rammed into her mouth and kept going.

Mei's throat stretched the way her pussy had the first time. It bulged outward. Jae had an excellent view of just how far he was penetrating. She bounced her epic ass again. CLAP! Her lips slipped several inches lower. She had a good six or seven inches of Pringles-can-thick monster jammed down her silky-smooth esophagus. Jae scrunched his brow up and stared for a moment as Mei caught a breath—albeit with difficulty. "God damn, you swallowed almost half of it in one go."

That approval sent a shock through her body, pleasure that crackled through her nerves—especially those between her legs. Jae didn't believe it was possible, but she was getting wetter. Those swirly-patterned leggings looked like they were two-tone now—the inside halves of her legs were a dark midnight blue while the outside remained the normal color. That mound was so swollen that he could clearly make out both sets of lips through the cloth. Unfortunately, it was also so high that he couldn't lick it.

"NNNRRRGH!" CLAP! Mei shoved downward once more, swallowing several more inches of pulsing monster. Its hot, fleshy slickness pulsed against her tongue—she could actually take his pulse with her throat if she wanted! It had never been stretched like this, whether by a cock or anything else. It made it hard to breathe. Her throat muscles burned as they were extended beyond any reasonable limit. But it wouldn't be enough until her nose was against his balls!

Tears joined the saliva and precum trailing down his organ. She let out another muffled cry and reached down to grab his legs behind his knees. Without her arms' support, her entire weight was bearing down on her mouth. Mei didn't even need to move—without additional effort, she was sliding slowly down to the base of that titanic member! Is this what it feels like to be a python?

Teeth scraped Jae's skin, but not enough to hurt him. He closed his eyes and let out a throaty moan. Now she was actually pulling herself forward! While Mei was still in her modified yoga pose, her pussy was too far to lick ... but not too far to touch. Jae reached up and began to knead the mound with his fingertips, rubbing around the edges as it bobbed above him.

She moaned around his cock, vibrations tickling its surface. When his fingers began to massage her labia, she let out another muffled grunt. Partially startled, mostly loving that touch. Now it wasn't just the pleasure of swallowing that gigantic slab of meat—Jae was fingering her pussy on top of that. His fingertips seemed to know just where to go, putting pressure on the outer lips, kneading in tiny, rapid circles. With how oversensitive she was, the cloth added an awful rough quality to the fingering.

She panted and wheezed as she sank down and down. Jae began to buck his hips, pumping his cock in and out of her throat, helping to work it deeper. The bulging outline traveled down her throat, her neck distended around its bulk like the aforementioned python's. He could feel her esophagus's rings of muscle gripping and squeezing and pulling, milking him and pulling him further into her.

It wasn't long before he felt the tip pressing against a fleshy barrier. He looked at the unburied portion of his cock. "Damn, Mei, you musta worked up one hell of an appetite while frozen."

"Mmmrr-hrrmmm," she confirmed. Mei bucked her hips. She could feel the cock jamming up against her stomach's entrance, which dilated, but had trouble accommodating his size. "NNNNRRRRREEEEEE!" she screeched. Thump. Thump. She kept bouncing her ass, cheeks clapping.

Jae grinned and reached up to grab it. He pulled his feet up onto the bed. "Get ready, Doctor. Here comes the storm."

"Mmmrrrgh!"

Jae's powerful abs flexed. His hips thrust upward. His hands shoved down upon her ass. A monstrous battering ram of flesh slammed through the stubborn stomach valve, stretching it in an instant. The schl-pop was audible!

Pain lanced through her body from within. Mei's eyes fluttered. Stars danced in front of them. Her brain threatened to shut down. She'd never felt anything comparable to this. The sensation of swallowing an object no human had any right swallowing. The sensation of the esophageal sphincter being pulled open like a rubber band, of having his cock ram directly into her stomach.