Jae-Sun: Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But come on, these drawings show a guy with a cock like an arm. Look at all the jizz in that one." Paul pointed at one of the framed drawings. Then his face wrinkled, and he leaned in toward it. "Ugh, it even smells like jizz. And the paper's all wrinkled like it was in the rain. The charcoal's blurred. Who put this up here?!"

"Professor Carol Hudson," said the girl, reading a tag.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Professor Ooh-Wee put this up, no wonder. It's all the same guy, too."

She straightened her glasses and shrugged. "Well, it's from her figure drawing class. Maybe that's the model." Jill stopped to consider a very detailed drawing of the man with scars and a monstrous cock fucking a petite girl as her head got shoved into the taint of a chubby girl while jizz poured from the chubby girl's cunt onto the petite girl's face. She put her finger to her chin and stared at it. "Fascinating."

After a moment, Paul sighed deeply. "No one is hung like that, Jill. This isn't art, it's pure porn. Whoever created this work is probably some kind of pervert that sits with one hand drawing and one hand fapping. It's idiotic, honestly. Whoever created this has no concept of reality."

"I like it. Besides, who says art has anything to do with reality?" asked Jill. "You play sci-fi video games all the time. You love Star Wars."

Paul shook his head. "Yeah, that's different. This is egregious lewdness with no meaning. What is the content here? Those stories go beyond one gross concept."

"Well, you can boil them down to good versus evil. But isn't meaning given by the viewer?" asked Jill. Her eyes rolled over a drawing that looked to be a pair of legs and then a bunch of squiggles, as if the artist had gotten distracted.

Paul sighed. "Yes, but you can come to a collective consensus over what means what. I mean, that's why we have a language, that's why we have such lasting symbols, none of which are a fucking giant penis!"

"There are tons of phallic symbols," countered Jill.

"Okay, but, you can come to a basic standard of what is decent and acceptable," said Paul. "Otherwise we wouldn't have a society. That is the whole basis of everything. And if you ask any reasonable person, they'll say this is porn."

"Consensus? Just because a lot of people say something makes it right?" asked Jill. "Pppbbbf. I say this is art, and I like it, so that's that. Go pout somewhere else." She noticed another guy perusing the drawings. "Hey, what do you think?"

He shrugged his spike-festooned shoulders. When he turned around, Jill gasped at the scars and the massive bulge barely restrained by his pants. "I don't know, I just think it's cool to see like, all the talent. You know." The guy put a cigarette in his mouth. "Enjoy the gallery." He sauntered out.

***

Sarkopheros Keeps Talking:

Okay, first thing first, let me explain that last section. It wasn't meant to be preachy, but if you felt that it was, please say so. It started out as a joke making fun of myself but then it turned into this meta-commentary. So yeah, I'm not sure how you guys are going to react to that.

Anyway, as always, I want to hear it all. Critiques, compliments, comments of all shapes and sizes. If you just want to tell me what you ate for lunch, that's fine too. You guys know I try to reply to most comments, even if it takes me a while.

So, November. Fucking November, holy shit. I mean, October was nuts, but this was pretty bad too. Except for this sentence, I won't even mention what happened on the eighth—I already made a post about that. So, between my job and my new computer, those two things have taken up a lot of time.

I built my first PC and it's really awesome but it took me several days to build and get everything set up—I have files going back a decade. Trying to organize them all into a not-total-mess is very time consuming, but will prove worth it in the future.

On top of those two things there was a lot of work to do around the house and repairs and maintenance I had to help with, and those ate up smut-writing time.

I managed to write the rough draft for this new Jae-Sun and start the draft for the next Brod, and I was supposed to edit and post the new Jae-Sun today, November 30th. Indeed, I succeeded, but I didn't think I would. A day ago, I found out about an important meeting today, and that took several hours, and was incredibly exhausting. I didn't think I'd have energy to get this edited and posted, but I did. I was worried I wouldn't publish any stories within November, but I got it done, dammit.

I'm not posting this for you to feel sorry for me, but rather as an explanation as to the severe lag. It's been a month since the last story release and you guys probably wondered what the heck was going on. Now you know. But I told you Jae-Sun: Inspiration would be out this month, and it is.

I don't know what's going on. The last five stories, including this one, have all been 10,000+ words. This one is 11,244 words. I write a story as long as I think it should be, and ... well, I guess I thought the recent ones should be long.

So anyway, now that the story is over, my energy is starting to wane and I'm starting to ramble. I suppose that's all I have to say for right now. Till next time!

***

Written by Sarkopheros

Copyright © Sarkopheros 2016. All rights reserved.

This story is a work of fiction and is intended solely for the entertainment of adults.