Jae: Worst Jedi Ever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their legs and arms, their breasts and bellies, their breath and lips, it all stimulated his fleshy behemoth. The precum in the room surpassed ankle depth. Some of it was beginning to flow into the air intakes on the walls. The steaming cloud of hot cock-musk was beginning to circulate through the ship.

He looked up and grinned. "Now, who wants to get fucked first?" He looked at Kalice. "You know, I never did make it up to you. I almost smothered you with my dick, girl."

Kalice smacked her lips, licking precum from her fingers.

At some point during the fray, she'd ended up standing near the glans, pumping her arm in and out of it. The organ was so massive, so powerful, and it gave off such huge amounts of heat that she was sweating profusely. She looked at its owner and said, "Show me how a Jedi fucks, scumdog."

Jae lifted his hands, summoning the Force for what was clearly a very important purpose. Because what higher calling could there be than using it to bang your enemy?

Kalice felt an invisible grip lifting her body into the air. She yelped. Her neat bun had fallen into sloppy disarray, soaked through with liquid, wet strands draping about her head. The Jedi spread her legs, bending her over in mid-air. The heat that warmed her needy, dripping entrance spoke of his phallic might. In fact, Kalice was thinking, That is a mighty phallus. Wait....

"Oh my god, my name rhyme with phallus!" Then she rocketed through the air with stomach-turning force. She slammed cunt-first into the cock's head. She shrieked. "Waaaaghh!"

That massive glans wrenched her cunt open in a second, stretched her out to cartoonish degree, penetrated her womb in a blink. Her belly bulged out, and she found herself slipping back, back, stretching like latex over that ludicrous organ. Her insides were on fire, and her mind completely blanked. Her eyes closed. Her legs flailed. Her toes curled. Her hands made fists. A scream tore from her throat. Hot juices sprayed out around the Jedi's cock, bathing that organ's incredible diameter, her whole body rippling as it pushed her insides aside. SKLLRRT! SKLLRRT!

Her belly stretched out, under her chest, reaching in front of her, the woman now turned into a cinnamon-colored condom, her flesh stretching like latex. It didn't end, she just kept sliding back, back, more and more cock forced into her. Hundreds, then thousands of kilos of Jedi cuntbuster were forced into her poor little body, and the sensation was every as huge as the thing inside her. Everything was on fire. Hot, Imperial nectar mixed with precum, showering the crowded bodies.

Jae licked his teeth, looking past Dessa's shoulder as he pulled Kalice back over his cock like a sock over his foot. Of course, this meant the poor women surrounding his cock were cut off from directly touching its surface. The woman's motion sent up a spray of precum. All the women around them began rubbing his cock through her flesh, every vein and contour outlined under her skin.

Kalice felt her ass slam into Dessa's, her cheek against her own stomach. Then, she began to slide up and down his length, as if on a roller coaster. She careened forward, then got yanked backwards, meter after meter of gargantuan organ slamming her over and over. There was no describing this fucking.

"Your balls are getting huge!" cooed Dessa, reaching up behind Jae to rub her hands over his nuts. In the process, she engulfed his head in her heavy bust. He couldn't see a thing.

But he didn't need to see to continue using Kalice like a fleshlight. And through the Force, he could feel her raw ecstasy, the arousal and pleasure of all around himm and it helped feed the rampant replication of his seed.

Those nuts rose up, breaching the three-meter mark in height, more than that in width—their sheer mass meant they were more oval than spherical in shape. They churned and rumbled menacingly.

SCHLOOORK-SCHLIIIICK. SCHLOOORK-SCHLIIIICK. "Hawaaaaugh!" screamed Kalice, her inside quaking as her orgasm refused to end. The Jedi manhandled her without even looking. With how fast she slipped up and down his gargantuan rod, it was amazing she was aware of anything.

Jae, of course, was only partially paying attention to her, because Dessa had gone back to feeding him pint after pint of milk. She was very insistent about it, saying, "You need to be nice and strong so you can fuck everyone! It wouldn't be fair if you didn't!"

Jae tried to speak, but she just shoved her breast into his face hard enough for it to engulf it. He couldn't see past all that tit-flesh.

"You should cum quick so we can all go!" said the perky little redhead.

Finally, Jae wrestled her milk-spewing tit out of his face so he could speak without nipples interrupting him. "Good idea, girl, but don't worry, I got enough cock for this whole ship, okay?"

"Aww! You're not so bad, you're the nicest Jedi I've ever met!" chirped the happy redhead.

"Didn't you say I was the onl—GLLRGLL!" Once again, a fat nipple interrupted him with pints of hot milk.

His balls were now towering high above as nude, slick bodies rubbed and moaned against them. They began to rumble and quake. GRRRMMBBBBLLLLLLL. The deck plates began to shake. Jae pulled Kalice back against his body, the slime causing her to slip underneath Dessa's ass.

GLRRSSSCHH. A gushing was audible deep in his balls. It would be several seconds before anyone realized what it was. The belly of his cock bloated outward. A solid column of steaming, gooey liquid distended its throat and forced a groan from Jae's. A raging tsunami of virility boiled over....

A dark-skinned girl and a blonde rubbed Jae's glans, standing at its tip. They groaned and cooed and licked and lapped at that thing right through Kalice's flesh. Sure, they heard the rumbling, but who heard an earthquake and thought, "Golly, I bet this man is about to ejaculate!"

BLOOOOORCH. A column of jizz as wide as them blasted the insides of Kalice's womb.

Jae let out a long roar of pleasure, "AAAUGH! Fuck the Empire!"

Bathtubs worth of jizz exploded inside Kalice, her shriek piercing the room and echoing off of its walls. "Aaauuuuugh! Aaiiiieee! Fuuuuuck!" Her legs flailed like mad as her toes curled.

And the hapless girls standing in front of his cock when it went off? Kalice's belly abruptly expanded with such force they went flying into the air, trailing shining arcs of precum.

"Fuck!" cried the blonde as she spun away, tumbling end over end as she landed in a laundry cart being pushed by a droid.

The dark-skinned girl shrieked as she plunged head-first into a pile of clean clothing being pushed by another droid. "How convenient the laundry schedule is," she mused.

The droid sighed in exasperation. "I will have you know, ma'am, that genetic fluid is not an optimal detergent. This entire batch must be washed again!"

SPLOOOOORT. Kalice shrieked as her belly grew and grew, spreading to the sides and underneath her, lifting her up as the space around Jae's cock filled up. Her growing stomach engulfed the women on either side, rolling over them and pinning them down under a wall of sweaty-slimy skin.

GLUUUUURCH. That raging tsunami continued. SPLUUURT, SPLUUURT, SPLUUURT. Every epic wad took several long seconds just to leave the cock. And every wad pushed her a little further towards the tip.

Kalice collapsed, her mind apparently finding a dream to be the safest place to take refuge in the face of this stimulatory hurricane.

Jae moaned into Dessa's tits as Kalice crept further along, her belly allowing the women underneath to breathe once more. They wasted no time in moaning and lapping at the gallons of cum spraying out around his cock, head-sized blobs of thick seed exploding against their bodies and painting them white.

Another centimeter, another, and Kalice's lips were almost disengaged from the glans, clinging on by the rear edge. GLOOOOOOORCH!

And away she went.

The sheer force of all that semen sent her on a very short flight, her body flying about half a meter off the ground and a few meters away. Her massive weight kept her from going far. A hot jet of spunk erupted from her body. Her belly was a great balloon of skin that lifted her several meters high. A white arc spewed high into the air, the trooper's gaping cunt becoming a fountain.

But Jae wasn't done.

SPLOOOORCH. Thousands and thousands of liters of thick whiteness blasted across the compartment, painting the far wall white. Jae leaned back against his towering, still-swelling nuts as even Dessa was distracted by his orgasm. She turned around watched in amazement. Jae's cock impossibly lifted itself up from the deck, moving slightly at its base, sweeping the room.

All the women were buried in steaming yogurt-thick jizz that ran over them and covered the floor. The spunk rolled down the walls, dripped from the ceiling, erupted from his cock .

All this screaming and commotion, of course, drew reinforcements after several minutes. They were hit by the deluge as sperm rolled across the floor. A seminal tsnuami swept many of them off their feet. Sperm rolled down the walls. It poured into the ventilation shafts, the ship's systems doing a fine job of infusing its entire atmosphere with raw Jae-musk.

Finally, he decided to stop cumming. The huge room was now knee-deep in Jedi seed.

***

The smell was getting stronger.

Captain Torvast stood at ease, watching hyperspace writhe around her ship. Nothing was exploding. No Sith were shooting lightning at the vending machines. For the moment, things were boring. Which was a good thing when you worked for magical lunatics who would stop at nothing to get a candy bar.

The bridge crew chatted quietly, monitoring their stations, keeping noise to a minimum. She didn't even notice the smell at first. Just a sort of warmth growing deep in her stomach. A slight flush of the cheeks.

The captain wiggled her nose as the heat built deep in her belly.

"Captain, you should see this," said one of her crew.

She walked over, polished boots clanking against polished durasteel. "Yes, Ensign?"

"This starboard compartment," said the ensign, pointing at her display. "I don't know if our systems are going mad, but it seems we've gained several ... hundred ... tons of biological liquid?"

"That doesn't make sense," agreed Captain Torvast. "Send more people to investigate. And ... check on the integrity of the ventilation system. I smell something funny," she said.

"Oh, I do too, it smells good," said the ensign.

"Yes, but I want to make sure nothing is wrong," said Torvast. "Get a tech in there if you have to."

"Aye-aye, captain."

***

The compartment was rapidly filling.

"Haaawaaugh!" screamed another woman as she was blasted from the end of Jae's cock. Dozens of them packed the room. It was wall-to-wall bellies, swollen up like each woman had swallowed a couple of banthas. They jiggled, sprayed, and leaked. The jizz was meters deep, lapping at the steps up towards the side halls. Their massive bellies kept the women from having to swim.

Almost no wall or ceiling was visible. Dark metal turned white as waves of spunk half a meter thick rolled down them, falling in globs onto the women below. Stalactites of semen stretched down before blobs of seed snapped off. The melon-sized balloons splattered on the bodies below as the chamber filled with groaning.

Fuck-musk filled the room instead of air, a scent that made itself felt in the loins of any who entered. Waves of semen rolled along, splashing against the epically swollen bellies of the sea's occupants. Arcs of spunk fountained high into the air, the women's spraying, stretched-out cunts drenching each other with the Jedi's genetics.

Those genetics were now flooding the ventilation system.

***

Life Support Technician Veela grunted a she replaced the panel on the ventilation sensor. The shaft was getting warmer and warmer. And she found it harder and harder to walk without rubbing her knees together.

Grrrnnngh. Metal groaned. The woman looked back, forth, and shrugged. Metal groaned all the time.

GLLRRSSSCHH. A sound like liquid? The hell is that noise?

Veela turned the corner and stopped, her eyes wide as saucers. A white wall was careening towards her, the walls shaking as it came. The heat rose quickly. She turned and began to run from the gushing wall. "Shit!"

But she was too slow. The thick liquid engulfed her, blasting her along the tube like a water slide. It entered her mouth, soaked through her uniform, sorted her tools. And then she realized that it was sperm. The ventilation system was full of sperm.

***

The women in one of the infantry berths were changing clothes as they got ready for their shift. A redhead laid on the top bunk of one of the beds, lazily browsing the holonet on her datapad.

"Essah, get your ass up! You need to get some breakfast!" yelled Risett.

"Yes, once I finish this article," she said.

GrrrlllLLLSCCH. A weird noise came from the ventilation shaft above her bunk. Something hot splashed against her cheek. She swept it up with a fingertip and rubbed it, then smelled it. "Sperm?"

"Not right now," answered Risett, making her bed.

GLOOOORSCH! White erupted from the bench, a wave that drenched her, blinded her, and knocked her off the top bunk and onto the floor.

She flailed and slipped trying to get up, clawing at the liquid as the women yelled in surprise.

After intolerable moments it was over, and she could taste the thick gunk. Essah wiped it from her eyes. The berth was now knee-deep in jizz.

Risette was kneeling, slurping spunk from her cupped hands. "Looks like breakfast got us!" she said happily.

***

Captain Torvast sat in her seat, rubbing her knees together and breathing heavily. She chewed her lower lip nervously, and looked around, hoping no one would notice.

But everyone was noticing the problem, because they all had the same one. The entire bridge was breathing that raw eau-de-orgy and it was every bit as inviting as the scent of the Acolyte and Apprentice Friendship Bake Sale on Korriban, if not moreso.

She squirmed, feeling her fluids squishing under her, noting the darkening of her uniform.

"E-Ensign. How's that compartment?" she asked.

"It's still full. Wow. Do you smell that?"

"Yes, Ensign, disregard."

"Yeah, the ... what? I'm getting some weird readings from the ventilation system. It says there's lifeforms inside of it? I'm also getting reports of a Jedi on board the ship."

Torvast squinted, "How exactly—"

Chrrrmbbllll. GRRRNNNGH. SPLOOSCH! Abruptly, a hurricane of musky, goopy, fresh, steaming jizz exploded above Torvast, soaking through her uniform, coating her skin in centimeters of virility. It was in her mouth, soaking her hair.

Pulses of semen blasted from the other ducts, drenching more of the ladies. Pools rolled across the floor, consoles were saturated.

Semen kept pouring into the bridge. The something heavy hit her. A shriek. The captain wrestled with the frantic person for a moment in the rolling gunk. Then she saw who it was. "Veela?" she asked.

"I found out what was wrong with the ventilation system," said Veela.

"What?"

"Same stuff you're lying in," said the tech.

"Aauugh!" growled the Captain. "Where is the nearest Imperial spacedock?"

The helmswoman spoke up. "Quite close, we can be there—"

"Take us there!" ordered Torvast.

"Aye, sir."

"I'm going to ask those blasted Sith to investigate," grunted Torvast. Even as she scooped some of the hot fluid up and slurped it down. "Mmm. This is awful."

***

Jae floated along the surface, his fleshy monstrosity still pulsing and hard.

Most Jedi had useful senses, like predicting incoming blaster-bolts or lightsabers. That was fairly normal. Many had more specialized senses. Some could feel their allies and family across space. Some could even sweep entire quadrants with their senses. The miraluka decided that the force was even better than eyeballs so they stopped using them.

Jae had a special sense, too. He could feel them, intangible vibrations against the skin of his organ. All the warm bodies within the ship to stretch over his cock.

Beside him, Dessa floated along in one of the laundry bins. The improvised boat bumped up against Kalice's belly. She was using her helmet to bail sperm out of the container. "See, Kalice! I told you!"

Jae chuckled. "I think it's time I explored the ship, ladies," he said. The Force propelled his manhood, and even his own body, up and into the cavernous hallway. A slick cushion of pre and seed slid under him, as if he were some kind of hutt that was even nastier and messier than usual. He could just about reach the ground with his feet, but he didn't bother using them, instead positioning himself atop his own cock as if it were a speeder. The entire spectacle was, in all honesty, utterly ridiculous. A Jedi riding a 6-meter cock down the hallway of an Imperial dreadnought.

***

"You have no concept what the Sith are capable of!" screamed Lord Zivarr, red eyes smoldering in the shadow of her hood. "Action and promises are different things—let me show you the action of the Dark Side!

VRRRM-KHRAK! Lightning arced from her fingers into the vending machine in front of her. The Wookiee Cookiees were still stuck.

She frowned and punched the glass face of the wretched device, and—

KLUNK. "Ow!" she wiggled her hand.

BEE-BEEP. BEE-BEEP. Her holo.

She held up the device and activated it. The Captain appeared. And she was a mess, drenched in some kind of liquid.

"What happened to you?" asked the pureblood.

The Captain began to speak. "Lord Zivarr, I am sorry to trouble you, but it seems—"

"I'm sorry, too! I will tear this ship apart if I am not given—"

"If this is about the vending machine, try shaking it from the left side. Gently," suggested the Captain.

"Don't you tell me what to do, human!"

"It is a suggestion, my lord."

Zivarr scanned the room. Then she got on the left side of the machine and gently pushed on the side.

The Wookiee Cookiees came free.

"...You have served me well. This time, Captain," said the sith. "You may speak."

"Thank you. My lord, we have a problem near one of the starboard docking ports. It may be nothing, but we are receiving readings of thousands of tons of biological matter in the ventilation ducts and that hold. My tech said she found the ducts flooded with this matter. We also received a few strange reports of a ... Jedi cock-monster? Those were the words I was told, my lord," spoke the glowing hologram.

Zivarr nodded. "And I expect you want me to deal with this?"

"I would be grateful if you investigated, my lord."

Zivarr stroked one of her face-tendrils. "Very well, Captain. I will confer with the other Sith lords on board, gather my apprentices, and see about this Jedi cock-monster."

***

Sarkopheros keeps talking:

Why did Jae get so much bigger? Simple. "Normal" Jae doesn't have the force to pull girls onto his cock. He needs to be able to at least reach their legs.

I don't know if there will be a part 2. It depends on the reaction I get for this one, since I don't know if you guys are going to like the macro cock action. I had a lot of second thoughts while writing this, I'll admit, but I got too far into it to stop. It was fun!

I love it when you guys comment, so please, please tell me what you think—I don't get very much feedback on my stories as it stands. Did you enjoy the giga-cock action? Do you think the previous size of Jae was better? How is my third-person omniscient? I'm working on it. If you want more of this, tell me! If you have criticism, tell me that too! I love hearing from you all.