Jae: Worst Jedi Ever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A clear puddle was rolling out from his tip as his cock kept drooling. Schloof. One of the doors to the side opened, and in came a curvy little chiss in Imperial uniform.

She blinked her big, red eyes at the sight of the Jedi the PA system had been talking about. His cock looked as thick as she was tall! It was bigger than a hutt! She covered her mouth with both hands. His balls were behind him, each so big they were as high as his head. She could hear sperm sloshing within them! No known species got that big!

"Sup, girl?" he asked, smiling at her.

The chiss gaped at his sheer size. "You're just ... you're massive!" She came up to the side of the cock. The heat was palpable radiating from the mighty organ. Veins as thick as her legs pulsed on its surface, rippling with power that fed the monster. Globs of precum as big as her head rolled from its mouth.

"Heh, yeah, I am. Still growing, too."

"Really?!" After all, his cock was at least twice as long as a dewback and fatter than one, too—and she'd spent some time on Tatooine, in hives of both scum and villainy. Granted, most of the hives were more full of alcohol and boredom.

"Yeah." The Jedi smiled at her. "So whose birthday is it? Where is everyone?"

"I don't know, it's my birthday, though." The chiss frowned. "I thought the Captain was getting ready to surprise me.... it was all a prank! I guess she really doesn't even know I'm here." She pouted and looked down at her brightly-polished shoes.

Jae frowned. "Aww. It's a big ship, you know, I bet she doesn't have time to meet everyone," said the Jedi.

"Then why make the announcement?"

"Huh, I guess that's a point. Girl, if I woulda known ahead of time, I would have brought you something. I hate to see a pout on that cute little face." He smiled at her and leaned forward, elbows on his cock, chin on his hands. "Hey, you know, since they kinda screwed you over, maybe I can give you a little something to cheer you up. And help you screw with them in the process."

"Oh," she said, crimson gaze turning from his face back to his cock. "Uh ... what. What might you have in mind?"

"Depends what you want, girl. I'm Jae," he offered.

"Kinli," she replied. "You're much more polite than the other Jedi I met."

"What were they like?"

"Oh, you know, the same old cardboard personality." She stood up straight and stiff as a board. "Har-dee-dar there is no emotions cease and desist your unruly activities, get down off the bar, stop setting my robes on fire."

Jae burst out laughing. "I know a few of those. I know how to have fun, though, trust me."

The chiss gave him a crooked grin. "Wanna show me?"

Jae grinned and took her hand. He lifted Kinli up onto his cock. She laid down on the massive organ, leaning on her elbows, kicking her legs and biting her lip as she looked up at him. "Oh, my. Mmmh! I feel like. Have you ever been in the engine room, or near the main reactor of a super-dreadnought while it was underway?"

"I don't think so."

"You can feel the vibrations. The heat. You can just feel it ... all this power. Rumbling and shaking around you. That's how it feels being on top of your cock," she panted, leaning down and kissing its slick surface, moaning as she lapped at it. "Mmm! Before we do this." She took out a datapad and began typing on it, teeth exposed in a wicked grin.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm opening up some of the bulkheads and vents they locked down. Closing the hangars." KLANK. VRRRUUUMMMMN. The massive metal blast doors behind them began to rumble closed. "So when you reach your ... 'finale' ... all that spunk will be free to flow and fill up the ship!" She cackled.

"Hah. Such a wicked, vicious woman. I like it! Let's fuck."

She put away the pad and looked up at him, biting her lip, hungry eyes gazing into his for a long moment. "Okay. Can you, uh...."

"What?"

"My butt."

"Okay," chuckled the Jedi. He raised his hands. Kinli giggled, took off her cap, and put it on Jae. He winked as she floated up into the air, rising up, up, lifted by invisible energy. The fleshy monster she'd just been lying on tilted up into the air until it stood vertically, a great monolith of manhood. She could see into its mouth as gallons of pre burbled forth.

"FUCK!" Her stomach leapt into her throat! Her hair and arms flew up into the air. She was hurtling down like an asteroid when—

SCHRRRIIIIPPP. "Aaauuuuugggh fuuuuck!" Her slacks ripped apart in an instant. The cock slammed into her ass and spread it wide in a blink. The organ shoved her organs aside and bulged out her belly. The whole uniform exploded, her blue belly stretched out, she felt heat in her throat— "Hurggghlll!" The massive meter-wide glans erupted from her lips, pushing up above her, jutting into the air and spewing gallons of precum.

In just a second, the cock had entered her ass, straightened her entire digestive system, stretched out her belly, and shoved its way out of her mouth. She was a blue sleeve around the base of his cock. Most of her body was on top of his cock, but her tits had been forced to the sides, her pussy was now underneath its belly, and she was a general mess, precum rolling down the organ and drenching her face.

Grey shreds of cloth raining down across the room, only the back of her jacket and tattered sleeves remaining. The sheer volume of stimulation left her temporarily numb, but all at once, the sensation of penetration like no other slammed into her body. A raw tsunami of fuck, lighting up every nerve in her being, setting her brain on fire, making her feel like she'd swallowed a thermal detonator full of pleasure or some equally inept analogies.

Her eyes rolled back, not that anyone could tell with a chiss. Her legs kicked, her toes curled, her arms flailed and she clawed at handfuls of cock-skin. She screamed, muffled by the cock jammed all the way through her. "MMMHHH!" SKLLRT-SKLLRRRRT-SKLLRRRRRT! Her cunt began to gush jets of hot, clear juice all over Jae's feet and legs as she came.

The Jedi began wiggling his finger up and down, grinning. His cock moved back to horizontal, lowering itself in front of him, but he kept it hovering a few feet off the floor. The chiss tried to scream again as she began to careen forward, then backward. SCHLUUURK. GLIIIISCH. SCHLUUURK. GLIIIISCH. Liters of precum sprayed out around her as she took the most intense ride of her life, lighting her up more than any of her battles or covert operations ever did.

Her pussy kept gushing, and her toes stayed clenched, her entire body shuddering in unending orgasm. She was nigh catatonic—the whole room faded to nothing. It was just her and the Jedi's cock.

Jae let out a groan as his nuts began to rumble and gurgle. GRRMBBBLLL. They started to swell bigger, bloating out to the sides, rising up in height, sperm multiplying infinitely, fluids secreted, semen bloating.

That was about when the Imperial army decided to roll on in.

Schloof! Schloof! Doors on both starboard and port slid open. Hundreds of women poured in, blasters at the ready. SMAK! SMAK! The chiss kept pumping up and down his cock, slamming into him.

Kenta and Estin were at the front, nothing on them except a blaster. They were immediately hit by the hot, thick, fresh fog of sex. It had been saturating the ship, subverting the higher processes of every woman on board, making each more keenly aware of what was between her legs. The women who had been wearing their helmets the entire time were less affected, and it was them who leveled their guns at the Jedi.

But Kenta and Estin and about half the other ladies had different ideas.

Estin looked at Kenta and said, "I wonder if he'll chiss and tell."

Kenta sighed. "Dammit, Estin."

Estin stared at her. "You know what they say, chiss is a game of strategy."

"A chess pun?! That's not even related to what's going on!" complained Kenta. "Anyway. Who wants to get a good look at that cock?!" she yelled, before jogging forward.

By the stars, it was like a black hole, sucking them in! The exposed ladies began to move towards the Jedi's monstrous organ. It was even bigger than they'd been lead to believe! It was pulsing heavily, veins as thick as their legs, a broad head so big she could shove melons into its hole. That monster was so fat that it looked like the Jedi was riding it like a tauntaun rather than the cock being attached to him. His feet could barely touch the ground with the organ's sheer girth—without the force, how would he even move?

The rest of the women were coming into the vast hangar, and once both companies were inside, the doors closed behind them.

"Get out of the way!" yelled a still-armored trooper.

"No, take your helmet off!" yelled Kenta.

"That's the only way you'll get a head!" added Estin.

"Dammit, Estin, this is not time for puns!" yelled the trooper. "That one didn't even make sense!"

"Yes it did!"

Dozens of women, each with an annoying, needy trickle between their legs, threw themselves against the monstrous organ. Jae let out a long growl and a sly smimle as the Imps began to clamber up on top of his cock, finding the thick veins made good hand and footholds. Their bodies were beginning to perspire in the heat coming off his cock. They slipped and slid, gathering up handfuls of pre. Women were on top of his cock, grinding against it, against the pulsing veins. There were so many bodies that the six-meter organ disappeared with their sheer number.

Meanwhile, his nuts kept growing and swelling, bigger, bigger, each one several meters high, claiming more and more floor area. The troopers began to climb them, as well, grabbing handfuls of loose, thick, sack-flesh, still more of them near the bottoms, kneading and moaning, licking over their surfaces.

Everywhere, the ladies were grabbing up crystalline handfuls of ropy slime that stretched and squelched and splatted, and slathered it all over their bodies, the hot fluid marinating them in Jae's sexuality. Their skin grew warmer, hotter.

"Mmmhh," Estin moaned. "This stuff feels incredible!" For once in her life, she wasn't making awful jokes.

"Tastes and feels even better than it smells, huh, girl?" asked the Jedi, looking down at her in the mass of slick, shining bodies.

"For a Jedi, you're pretty cocky," she replied. Nevermind. She's still making awful jokes.

"Ha, true!" laughed the Jedi.

There was no denying it—the heavy heat in her stomach, the heat in her cheeks, it was creeping all over her body, wherever his precum touched her. The gargantua of flesh before her had looked tantalizing before the pre, now it was irresistible.

And like her, most of the ladies were dripping wet, the smell of a dozen-dozen dripping cunts creeping into the air. And that scent only made the Jedi's nuts grow faster. They were each an incredible four meters across now, their sheer mass making them more oval than spherical.

They crept over the deck as they expanded and churned and rumbled. The heat coming off their surface was enough to raise the temperature of the entire chamber, turning it into a musky, sex-funky sauna. All the women were sweating. The heat had risen so much, so fast that the computer alerted the bridge crew.

A dark, petite girl with a cute bob stood up on Jae's cock and moaned as she walked along the top of it, coming towards him. Her belly jiggled and wobbled, gallons of his spunk distending it.

"H-hi! Oh, by the Force! I'm so hot! I'm burning!" she complained, biting her lower lip, her knees shaking as her juices rolled down her thighs.

The girl stepped on top of poor Kinli, still twitching and catatonic in ecstasy. There was so much moisture that he wasn't sure, but he was certain she was still squirting chiss-juice onto his legs.

"Oh, I'm s-sorry!" she cried.

Jae pulled her closer. "Sup, girl? What's your name?"

"K-Kenta!"

"I'm Jae. Kenta, I got a plan, and we can help each other," he said.

"H-how?" she asked.

"Bend over and shove your ass in my face. A little pussy juice'll speed things up nicely."

Kenta turned around and pushed her toned little bubble-butt into the Jedi's face, smothering it with her sweaty-slimy cheeks. His nose pushed against her back entrance as his tongue began to slip up between her burning lips, the nerve endings practically melting with relatively little stimulation.

The Jedi only had to touch the tip of her clit for her to—

"Haaaagh!" she cried. SKLORSCH! SKLORSCH! Her body quaked as her pussy interrupted, explosively spraying glistening juices all over Jae's face. The juice rolled down his cheeks, coated his lips. He moaned into her pussy as he began to swallow it down.

Meanwhile, the armored ladies watched this. Their suits protected them from the fuck-scent, but not the sight. The magical sight of a cock so big it took dozens of women with slick bodies rubbing and kneading and licking and loving its surface to stimulate it. The six-meter phallus, so thick it would come up to their waists or higher while lying on the floor, had nearly disappeared behind a wall of frantic flesh. They swarmed over it, desperate for its flesh. There was the sight of balls that were each big enough to contain several banthas, five meters in height a piece and still growing. Besides the moaning that echoed through the compartment, there was the constant rumbling. GRRMBBBLLLL. CHURSCH-SLORSCH-CHURSCH. Loud sloshing and gurgling inside the nuts as they produced spunk. Their peers were on top of those nuts, grinding and kneading as best they could.

Many of these armored ladies found their armor filling with their own juices. A niggling, annoying little trickle down the legs, a hot creeping sensation on their skin. The comm channels were becoming full of heavy breathing and quiet, wishful mewling.

Their resistance eroded. Helmets were unsealed. The orgiastic reek slapped them in the faces. They inhaled deeply, gasping, dripping as their armor came away. And slowly, the armored forces disintegrated as naked, needy women dashed towards the Jedi, many of them slipping and falling, sliding face-first through the ankle-deep pool of pre creeping across the metal floor.

Jae groaned as he continued to eat Kenta's pussy, and Kenta moaned as she kept gushing more and more juice onto his face. SKLRRT. SKLRRT. The Jedi eagerly lapped it up, his body responding to the feminine juices by producing more thick seed. Finally, the woman fell forward and laid atop Kinli's back.

The Jedi looked back at his ever-expanding nuts. Their growth was accelerating. All these excited women felt incredible. Their collective libido was a vibration in the living Force that he could feel deep in his nutsack where his sperm frothed and sloshed and swam in a hurricane of virility. Bigger, bigger, bigger they grew, each glorious testicle over two stories in height. "What do you say I flood this room, ladies?" He asked.

There was a collective wailing in response. He closed his eyes and leaned back against his nuts, massaging handfuls of Kinli's ass as he swelled. Moaning filled his ears, hands and lips covered his skin. He could feel them on top of his sack, pushing their feet into its skin. He felt grinding pussies, smelled their heat.

KLONG. His balls hit the hangar's main door. Their tops pushed up against the ceiling. The women caught on top of the balls were sandwiched with their backs against the metal roof and their skin against his, trapped in a sweaty pocket of flesh, all air replaced with the scent of his hot, full nuts. They wiggled and continued to grind, enjoying their predicament, growing wetter by the second, feeding their libido to his.

With nowhere else to go, the flesh-mountains began to expand sideways, blocking the lights and pushing him, and the orgy, forward. Women crawled up and laid in the wrinkles of his balls like hammocks.

It was time. "I'm gonna blow my load!" he roared.

His improvised harem cried out, and they fell all over each other as many of them surged to be in front of his cock. Dozens of them stayed behind, preferring instead to stimulate the fleshy behemoth, but most had ended up in front of it.

CHHORRRRMMMMBBBBLLL. His balls issued a seismic rumble that shook the hangar. The lights hanging from the ceiling of both this and the hangar below them began to swing back and forth.

The semen in the neighboring rooms began to ripple, as did the precum in this one. The Sith looked up as they heard the vibrations.

His nuts kept growing. The metal of the hangar groaned.

"Hhmmmmaaaaugh!" The Jedi closed his eyes and arched his back, roaring at the ceiling as he felt his sperm raging inside his testicles. RRRMMMBBBL. SCHLLRRKKRSSCCH. There was a gushing-rushing noise deep within as rivers of semen flowed through the tubes. The belly of the cock bulged outward.

"Oh yeah!" he cried, leaning forward and planting his hands on his cock. A white tsunami blasted through it, stretching its throat in an incredible way from the inside.

GLOOOOOOOORCH! It bucked like a cannon, throwing several of the women lying on top of it.

A vast white serpent of jizz blasted from its tip, a rope of semen thicker than they were, ludicrous amounts of cum erupting from its tip. The boiling-hot, gooey tsunami swept dozens of gathered women off their feet, knocking them back in a seminal tempest. His first wad painted a swath of white across the deck meters wide before exploding against the far wall, leaving a massive white splatter.

GLOOOOOOOOOOORCH! His cock shot again, a mighty load that threatened to drown all those ladies in his seed. They tumbled across the deck, groaning and shuddering as one by one the pressure and heat burst like a damn, and miniature floods sprayed from their swollen slits. But this was swept aside in the torrid deluge that descended upon them.

In the cargo bay adjoining the hangar, the Sith lords heard the impact on the metal as the liquid beat against it. They saw white jets spraying around the seams of the door.

GLOOOOOOOOOORCH! The ladies coughed and sputtered mouthfuls of jizz as it washed over them, some climbing up on all fours to try gulping it all down. His spunk splashed off the far wall, painting everything white. The semen began to roll outward, covering the floor of the hangar. The liquid began to rise steadily.

Jae groaned loudly as he leaned forward, planting his hands on Kinli's shoulders.

The poor little chiss had no idea where she was. It was hot. She was sweaty. There was screaming. Her pussy was aching and raw. Her insides were heaving all topsy-turvy. She felt dehydrated. All that was in her mind was her euphoric discomfiture and the cock. This massive, mighty cock that, for the moment, ruled her entire universe.

Jae licked his lips, tasting pussy as his cock kept erupting, his nuts very slowly shrinking. But the collective horniness in the room and the dozens of bodies stimulating his cock caused his nuts to keep making cum, even while they were being emptied.

His nuts sloshed and rumbled, their surfaces rippling visibly. He groaned low in his throat, feeling all those hands rubbing and caressing his crown. The ladies had climbed back up on his cock, and he could see several of their asses and gushing cunts wiggling at him as they crawled on all fours, licking and kissing the back edge of the glans, biting at its rubbery flesh.

Jae grinned. He summoned up the Force and used it to move himself once more, rotating him, his cock, and his balls to face the armored phalanx. GLOOOOORCH. His semen rained down on them, painting black armor in centimeters-thick-layers of white, the seed blinding them and flowing into their air intakes.