Jael's Promise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to address me as Sir for now Roxy, it shows respect for me, please continue, I would like you to tell me how experienced you are."

"Well...Sir..." Roxy whispered, feeling a small wave of heat hit her,

"I've had some experience with a few men, but I've only slept with one person, and that was only once."

"Was it what you wanted? Was it what you expected of it?"

Roxy stopped and thought for a moment, tilting her head, eyes a little distant.

"No Sir. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either, it just was. It happened on my 18th birthday, with my best friend, but I haven't done it since."

Roxy let the memory of her and her old friend Tom play in front of her eyes, the sweating, the awkward groping and fumbling, and the all too quick end.<o:p></o:p>

She fell out of her vision as she felt warm lips pushing gently against her own, soft and full, just a hint of a tongue pushing through to meet with hers. Kissing back, she tentatively met his tongue, and felt a rush of adrenaline fill her, mixed with a deep need to never stop this simple gesture. All thought other than the kiss were fast melting away, time slowing down and seeming the most unimportant thing in the world. Jael broke away from the kiss, though to his surprise, reluctantly, waiting for Roxy to once again open her eyes.

Roxy's lower lip quivered, still entranced by the effect of Jael's lips, not remembering ever having such a deep reaction to a single kiss. She watched as his eyes darkened, and the smile turned down a notch, looking more seriously at her.

Roxy's gasped with a quick intake of breath as Jael grasped her hips, lifting her off the bar easily, and placing her on the still mop-wet floor.

"Turn around for me, face the bar"

Roxy felt her feet move automatically at the sound of his command, timbre strong, and sincere. She thought back to her shower that afternoon, and how her hands had done the same thing at the mere thought of him near her, but the pull was so much stronger with his actual presence watching her. Without prompting, she placed her hands palm down on the bar, and stood perfectly still, waiting for him to speak again.

Jael raised an eyebrow quizzically, smile on his lips, watching her stand straight backed without so much as a word from him. Bringing his hand up, he gently pushed until she was bending half over at the waist, he marvelled at the difference in size, his one palm almost covering her lower back completely. The lower curves of her buttocks came into view as she bent over, the fishnets ending just at the top of her thighs, leading to a pair of soft black French knickers.

"Breath slowly pet" he urged softly in her ear.

"Listen to my voice, listen carefully, and hear only me. You know what I am about to do, and you know I will not hurt you in any bad way,"

Lifting her skirt up to rest on her hips, he growled as his eyes fell on the soft white full curves before him, and the slight glisten of her wetness between her thighs, seeping through her panties. On smelling Roxy's scent, a fresh wave of arousal hit Jael, making his Cock twitch in his trousers, pushing a little against the tight material. Jael moved his free hand over the crease between her thigh and buttock, up and under the soft material, feeling the cold skin, goose pimpled still from sitting on the bar.

"You've dreamt of this haven't you pet? Of someone bending you over, and lifting your skirt, someone prepared to spank you for your Pleasure, and even for your Punishment."

Roxy let out a soft little moan as the word punishment rolled from Jael's lips, making the depths of her pussy tighten and moisten more.

Seeing her reaction, Jael repeated the word slowly, making a deliberate accentuation of it, right next to her ear.

"Do you want this to happen Roxy? I do not normally give anyone a choice to get out before they have experienced anything, but I am offering it to you. Say now and I will let you go. Roxy...do you want to leave now?"

Roxy turned her head to face Jael, eyebrows knitted in thought over her shoulder. After a small pause, she answered...

"No Sir. I don't believe I do."

12