JAG Revisited Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Meg pulled off his cock; a large stream of saliva drooled out of her mouth and ran down his cock. She looked up at him with those smoking blue eyes and smiled; "I hope you're prepared for this Harm!" She breathed this with her sexy quiet whisper. "I'm a cock sucking hound, once I begin, I won't stop until I've had my fill of cock. I suck, I lick, and I even gag on cock. I deep throat cock and I'll take all you can give. I'll lie on my back and if you eat my pussy real good, I'll even let you fuck my mouth as if it's a cunt, are you ready for this Harm?"

Harm stared down at her and a shiver coursed through his body. He took a deep breath and instead of voicing his reply, he grabbed the back of her head, he fisted her tousled hair and shoved her face down onto his cock. She gurgled and swallowed. He felt her throat muscled close around his cock and she began to let out obscene sounds, it made his cock even stiffer and it seemed to grow, if that was possible. She clutched at his hips and then slid around to clutch at his ass. She gave more than he thought possible and she pulled him even harder against her face. Her nose was pushed against his belly and she was gasping for breath through the corners of her mouth. She let out a grunt and pulled completely off his cock. He's never seen that huge amount of saliva in anyone's mouth. A flood of her oral juices bathed his cock, balls and ran down his thighs. She immediately recaptured his cock and his ten inches instantly disappeared into her oral cavity. Harm looked down at her and all visions of the "Girl Next Door" disappeared in a flash. She was an acrobatic cock sucker, not missing a beat, with his cock still buried deep into her throat; she rolled over onto her back and presented him with her lush body lying spread-eagled on the bed.

He wasn't going to allow such a sight to go unattended. Leaning over her he began to play with her full high standing tits. He began mauling them and this made her suck and lick his cock with even more exuberance. She sucked on his cock and balls like a woman possessed. She guided his cock in and out of her mouth as he leaned over her and began to slide his fingers up and down her tight slit. He remembered thinking before that her slit was like a tiny line between her legs, but now it began to bloom and as his fingers ran up and down, the slit began to part and he was staring into the gaping cunt of this once thought chaste lieutenant. Harm plunged one finger into the hole and it squirted across the back of his hand and wrist like a geyser. She groaned and gagged around his cock as he began pumping his cock slowly in and out of her mouth. Harm looked down and saw those swollen red painted lips stretched around his shaft. He shivered when he saw her tongue flick out around and stabbed at his swollen nut sack. More of her saliva was oozing out of the corner of her mouth and ran down her neck and settled down into the hallow of her neck. He groaned when he saw her eyes focused on his and they twinkled with the knowledge that she was winning the battle between the two of them. Even though he had made her cum once already, she controlled the action and he was like putty in her hands, and mouth, even though he was so hard, Meg doubted if she could call it putty!

Her throat muscles were amazing, her saliva output was inhuman and over the next twenty minutes, she sucked him like he's never been sucked before or since."

"Sorry Mac, but like I said, she was inhuman!"

Meg was a mess, but Harm's never been so attracted to such a mess, she had that look about her that was so fucking erotic, it was beyond description! She was on her knees, her saliva seemed to be everywhere and it covered her face, neck and down between the swell of her breasts. She pulled her mouth off his cock and her saliva was so thick, it formed bubbles from her active sucking. A huge drool ran between her tits and she wrapped her firm tit flesh around his cock and began to rise and lower her upper body.

Harm looked over at Sarah and smiled; "Only your tit fucking and maybe Commander Allison Krennick gave a better tit fuck Mac."

She chuckled; "Thank you for that Harm, I feel so special!"

"Hey Mac, you're the one who insisted I tell you these conquests, if you'd like, I can stop?"

"No, no please continue, I'm just so fucking horny. Do you think you could find Meg? I wouldn't mind a wild threesome with her."

"Oh Mac, you have no idea, the threesomes I've had with her are literally mind blowing."

"Are you telling me there was more than one?"

"Oh yeah Mac, but stop interrupting, I'll get to them one at a time."

Meg's saliva between her tits was so thick and slippery from deep in her throat, it felt like anal lube. He was close to cumming and she noticed this. She let go of his cock with her tits and resumed deep throating him. She was a sucking machine and her hair was a mess all stringy and wet from her saliva and her own sweat. Harm was drained, or should he say he was soon to be drained. Harm gripped her by her hair and yanking her off his cock, he was going to give her what she so patiently worked for. Harm aimed his cock at her gorgeous sweat covered face and exploded. He shot so hard; the first blast even stung her. She groaned and opened her mouth and accepted the next blast. Stream after stream shot from his aching cock and bathed her face, neck, chest and even sent ropes of cum into her hair. She gobbled it all up and moaned as if she wanted and needed more. She took his drained cock into her mouth and resumed sucking even harder and she sucked whatever was still in the pipeline. She smacked her lips and licked them and fell back to the bed exhausted. She was giggling as she scooped up whatever remained on her body and raising her fingers to her mouth, she licked them clean.

"Mmmmm Harm, that was incredible! I never had any man or woman last that long, you were a challenge, but in the end, as always, I always get my man!"

"Oh fuck Meg that was amazing, you let me know when you're ready and when you are, I'm going to give you the fucking of your life. You think I held off a long time this time, just wait, I'm going to fuck you into tomorrow!"

"Oh Harm that sounds perfect, can I please go and freshen up first. I'd love to take a shower, if you don't mind?"

"Be my guest Meg, want some company?"

"Oh no Harm, I want you fucking me in this warm hard bed. I may be in the Navy, but I love my fucking on solid ground. Don't get me wrong, I love fucking in the shower, but only after a real hard pounding in a bed, is that acceptable to you Sir?"

I slapped her on the ass; "Go before I really punish you Lieutenant Austin!"

She jumped out of the way and laughed all the way into the shower. He heard the shower turn on and then heading out to the kitchen to grab a couple of beers. He took a seat on the sofa and sipped it as he tried to replenish his fluids.

Just then he looked up towards the bedroom hall and saw Meg standing there. She looked amazing dressed in one of his white dress shirts. She only had a couple buttons done up. Her hands were above her head as she was brushing her damp hair with one of his brushes. Her short blonde hair looked amazing wet and he could feel his cock beginning to stiffen once again. When she continued to brush her hair, he looked at the shirt as it rose and fell with the movement of her arms. Her bare pussy winked at him and disappeared with each brush movement.

Harm stood up with the beers in his hands, handing her one, she took it and he grabbed the brush, swatted her on the ass and grabbing her by the whist led her back to the bedroom.

She giggled as she knew where this was going. She took a large swig of the beer and placing it on the nightstand. She undid the buttons on her shirt and let it fall from her body. She giggles waned as she felt his eyes on her body and let out a groan when he wrapped her around waist and pulled her to his body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lush body against his.

Harm guided her to the bed and urged her onto her back. He immediately crawled up between her legs and throwing her slender legs over his shoulders, he propped her up and leaning in, began licking at her freshly washed pussy. Harm found out quickly she was already wet. He slid his hands up and down her legs as he ran his tongue from asshole up to her clit. He did this over and over again and she started groaning.

"Oh yes Harm, lick my pussy, I hope you eat pussy as well as I suck cock! Oh my god Harm, your long tongue, it's spreading my tight lips and I can feel it sliding in deeper and deeper!'

Harm rose up and looking at her smoking blue eyes, he saw them between her large heaving tits and letting go of her legs, he began mauling her tits. He tweaked her fat nipples and it caused her to jerk and thrust her pussy harder against his invading tongue. He used one hand to separate her tight lipped pussy and inhaling her intoxicating scent, he flicked his tongue through her slimy inner lips. It was extremely pink compared to the darker, tight outer lips. He found her hidden clit and unhooding it, he flicked at it and bringing it out of its hiding spot, he sucked at it, his lips drew it into his mouth and flattened his tongue he ran it up and down, from side to side and she exploded all over his tongue.

Meg's fists her clinched in the comforter covering the bed and she bucked wildly, her entire body was flushed and pink from the intense orgasm she was experiencing. She rose up slightly on her elbows and stared down at Harm's tongue and lips as he continued to pleasure her cunt; "Oh godddddddd Harm, you are as good as me with oral sex. I've never cum that quick before. Most men have a difficult time finding and pleasuring my clit like you did. Mmmmm just like that, oh fuck, I can feel another orgasm building, yes, yes oh fuck yeah, oh my god here comes another one!"

She fell back to the bed and clutching at his head with her fingers she shook as another orgasm coursed through her body. She squeezed and pulled at her own stiff nipples and her pearly white teeth caught her bright red bottom lip and bit at it as she humped his active mouth.

Harm slowed his licking and once he felt her calm down, he pried her thighs from around his head and climbed up between her wide-spread legs. He suddenly rose up and rolled her over and slapped her gorgeous ass. He kneed her gorgeous ass cheeks and drew her to her knees. He looked at her tight ass and wrapping his one arm around her waist, held her in place and aiming his stiff cock at her tight-lipped pussy, he shoved forward and he let out a grunt as her extremely tight pussy grabbed and squeezed his fat, long invading cock. He was only about a third of the way in and he felt her cunt muscles clutch at his cock. He slapped her ass and at the same time he shoved harder and another third disappeared into her tiny slit.

Meg let out a growl and whipped her head around; "OH fuck Harm, it feels like you're splitting me in two, just hold it there and let me get used to the length and thickness. She wiggled her ass around as she tried to stretch out her cunt muscles. She could feel his pulse in his shaft as it throbbed in her tight hole. She reached down and stroked his swollen nuts, that was a mistake, because when she did this, it made him jerk and sent another couple of inches into her. She threw her head back and she was held there.

Harm grabbed a hold of her head and turning it a little more, he planted his lips on hers and immediately felt her stab her tongue against his lips. He opened his lips and accepted her tongue. He moaned as he felt her slippery digit slid in and out several times and when he tried to catch hers, she withdrew and nipped at his tongue with her teeth. He let out a grunt when she caught his tongue and he smiled to himself. He thrust his hips forward sending the remainder of his cock into her tight cunt. His tongue was released as she opened her mouth and let out a loud scream, not of pain, but of intense pleasure that coursed through her spasming pussy. He withdrew half of the way and shove in again and his large hand had her face and he rained kisses all over her face and her mouth was trying desperately to recapture his tongue. He caught her tongue instead, but he didn't use his teeth, just his strong and sensitive lips.

She ripped her head from his grasp and dropped her tousled hair to the pillow and ground her head into the pillow. She began to thrust her upraised ass back and forth against his firm belly sinking his cock over and over again deep into her incredibly tight and even wetter pussy. Her entire body shook and quivered as her lush body was in the thoroughs of an explosive orgasm. She fell flat onto the bed and was unable to escape his insistent fucking of her pussy.

Harm felt her pussy tighten around his cock and felt a gush of her hot juices bathe his cock and he slowed the pounding he was inflicting on her pussy. He knew he could go on for a long, long time seeing he had already shot his load all over her face. He waited so long to fuck this luscious pixy blonde and he wasn't going to cum on her pussy till he had her fill of her. He covered her body from shoulder to knees and he ground his body from side to side and forward and backwards. He felt the head of his cock grinding against her cervix and every time he did, he felt her jerk and let out an even louder grunt. He watched her roll her head to one side and saw her mouth was open wide as she tried to inhale as much air into her lungs as she could. He attacked her sweat covered back; he planted hundreds of kisses all over her back, shoulders and neck. He nipped and sucked at the sensitive flesh at the nape of her neck and he resumed his insistent fucking of her well lubricated cunt. His excitement was raised a notch or two when he felt and heard the squishing sound her pussy made with every inward thrust. He felt her raise her ass slightly and she turned towards him. He left her neck and once again planted his mouth over hers.

Meg fought for supremacy as she darted her tongue in and out of his mouth. Retreating, she sucked playfully on his tongue and sucked at it rather than biting it this time. She groaned into his mouth as she felt his fucking increased with speed and intensity. She met his fucking with thrusts backwards towards him and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. She was on the verge of cumming again and wondered how long he could go without cumming in her exhausted pussy.

Harm made a quick movement and he was out of her before she could react. He looked down and she was fucking back, but there wasn't a cock close enough to fuck her back. He flopped down onto the bed and grabbing her by the arms, he pulled her over onto his glistening, sweat covered body. He guided her hips to his heat-seeking missile and he found its target and once again sank deep in her cunt.

She was smiling down at him with that innocent smile she always gave him, except this time, they both new she was anything but innocent. She planted her hands on his hairy chest and dragging her nails across it, she began to raise and lower her hips. Starting slow, she increased the speed and before long she was pounding up and down on his cock as fast as she could. She stopped instantly and throwing her head back she ground her hips in a rotating motion as Meg let out a long drawn out groan; "Oh my fucking god, I'm cumming again! Oh fuck me Harm, this one is even stronger than the last one, shit, oh shit I'm going to explode!" She collapsed against him, squashing her large firm tits against him.

In doing this, her ass came up off his thighs and this gave him the space to begin fucking her hard and fast. He thrust his hips and pelvis up and down as fast as he could and he felt her cunt tighten even harder around his cock and he felt like his insides were being drawn out through his cock. He pounded up into her even faster and biting down on the sensitive flesh of her shoulder, he exploded and shot a river of hot molten cum up into her pussy.

She screamed from the bite and feeling him filling her with his baby batter. She was sent over the top and went directly into an even stronger and more intense orgasm. She felt like every inch of her body was on fire and electrified. She rained kisses all over his face and neck and she continued to quiver as she slowly came down from one of the most intense orgasms she's ever experienced. After a couple of minutes she rolled off of him and when his cock left her pussy, she felt a river of cum ooze out of her tight, but well-worn pussy.

Harm drew her into his arms and when he felt her crawl up into the safety of his arms, he pulled her tighter and after a few minutes their breathing slowed and eventually they both fell asleep.

Mac's fingers were vigorously rubbing her clit and dipping in and out of her fat lipped pussy. She let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck Harm, that has to be one of the most outrageous fuck stories I've ever heard, now pull that cock out and fuck me, fuck me fast and hard!"

Harm did as he was told and his cock was already hard as he finished his story and all the time, was watching Mac pleasure herself. He slid balls deep into Mac's cunt and even though they have fucked hundreds of times, he bit down on his lip; he loved how her plush voluptuous body molded to his.

The two of them didn't want or need a love session; they needed and got a hot quick fuck session. They slapped hard against one another and Mac's mouth trapped his mouth and she let out a loud groan as she started cumming already. Harm wasn't far behind and as he felt her tighten around his cock and cum all over his cock, he gave her what she just gave him. He blew his heavy load deep in her and she fell back and stroked his cheek lovingly as she slowly came down form her fantastic orgasm. She kissed him; "Oh god Harm, this is going to be a very, very long night. How many more love affairs do you have to describe to me?"

Harm gave her his patented sick smile; "I think this may go on for several nights Mac!"

"How many Harm? I have about a dozen or so. How many do you have?"

He smiled again; "Would you believe maybe double or triple that!"

She slapped him playfully; "I'm surprised that thing between your legs still works, but I know for a fact it still does and I just loved it. Okay I said I'd tell you about John Farrow, it isn't as saucy as yours and not as long, but it was pretty hot, ready?"

"Ready, willing and able whenever you are Mac!" He flopped down and sat back crossing his arms waiting for Mac to begin.

Okay here it goes:

Sarah was shipped out to Arizona to dry out under the guidance of her uncle who was a colonel in the Marines. After going back to school, she graduated from high school and she joined the Marines. She went to OCS and after completing the school, she was stationed in Okinawa, Japan. She was now a First Lieutenant and was an administration officer under Colonel John Farrow. While there, the young Sarah Mackenzie in her early twenties became infatuated with the colonel and they began a torrid love affair.

It all began one night while working late. They finished up a status report that was important for future funding of their division by the Pentagon. John was ecstatic when the report was completed and they both realized that the funding well-exceeded their expectations. Before Sarah knew it, she jumped up and hugged the colonel tightly; her youthful, yet already voluptuous body pressed seductively again his.

John Farrow was caught up in the moment and soon the two of them were locked in a very hot and passionate kiss. His hands were resting on her tiny waist. Her gorgeous ass was tinier than it is now, but just as eye-pleasing. Her breasts were slightly smaller then also, but stood a little higher, overall she was just as desirable then as she was now. Her youthful yearning to please the colonel spurned her on and she pressed her body harder again his. Her lips parted and were joined with his tongue entering her mouth.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers