JAG Revisited Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

They fenced back and forth and before she knew it, he had ushered her over to the large leather sofa across from his large oak desk. He guided her down to the sofa and he covered her firm body with his. She felt her blouse slowly being unbuttoned and felt the cool air from the office's air conditioning bathing the bare skin on her chest and heaving belly.

She was so turned on, not really having any sex since abandoning her husband back East. She concentrated on high school and in OCS; she spurned any advances from the other cadets. John had suddenly re-awakened those yearnings she had buried deep in her.

John's warm, wet lips were setting off tiny fires in her chest and they were quickly spreading downward to her molten core. Her blouse disappeared and she sucked in her breath when she felt her bra slacken and slip down off her and ended up in the crook of her arms.

Sarah's fingers raked through John's short and tight hair and clutched at his shoulders and down his back. She rolled her eyes back in her head when she felt his lips begin to trace from her neck, across her shoulders and down to the heaving breasts that were suddenly stiff from the cool air and from the anticipation of his lips and tongue. She arched her back and her hands crushed his head against her breasts. She let out a silent moan and whispered his name when she felt him close his lips around one stiff bud and then the other. They stiffened even more when the cool air hit them and his tongue flicked out and rolled around and around the incredibly hard points. Her hips began to jerk upward every time he sucked harder and nipped at her areoules and nipples. It was as if there was a direct line from her nipples, to her clit.

She stopped telling her story and looked at Harm; "Some things never change huh?"

Harm reached out and tweaked a stiff tip and hearing her groan, pulled back just as Mac slapped his hand away; "Please continue Mac!"

Sarah's hands left his head and slipped between the two of them and franticly tore open his belt, yanked open his pants and pulled down his pants zipper. She was surprised that John wasn't rushing things like her ex-husband always did and that was one of the reasons she put her love life on hold for all those years. She realized now that not all men were bastards like her father and her ex-husband.

She urged his pants down off his hips and they hung around his ankles. She giggled when he nearly fell off of her when he kicked his pants and shoes off his feet. She tugged at his khaki boxers and she sucked in her breath when she felt her first cock in several years. She moaned when she felt his hot pre-cum leave a wet line on her knee and lower thigh. She surprised him and herself when she found the strength to roll him off of her half naked body and followed him to the sofa. She settled in between his legs and without even thinking, she closed her lips around the leaking head of his cock. She moaned at the first taste of cock and cum, something she sorely missed.

John arched his back and his breathing came in fast bursts as he looked down at the young Lieutenant hovering over his extremely stiff, hard cock. He gently combed his fingers through her very short chocolate brown locks.

He shuttered when she looked up, his cockhead poised at her full red lips and those very dark eyes of hers twinkled as she smiled and drew the head completely into her mouth. She held it there and now her tongue began to whip around and around the helmeted head and pursing her lips, she drew more of his cock into her mouth. Her slim, dainty fingers closed around his exposed shaft and began pumping it up and down at the same pace her mouth was moving. Opening her mouth, she allowed a large amount of saliva to flow from her mouth and ran down his fat shaft. Her fist caught the saliva and she pumped his cock faster. She took more of his cock into her mouth and it now bumped the back of her throat, at the same time her nose pressed against his belly. She smiled to herself knowing she had all of his cock in her oral cavity. It wasn't the largest she ever had, and it didn't hold a candle to Harm's; but it was more than adequate seeing it was her first in several years.

Joh was humping his hips upward sending his cock in and out of her mouth. He reached down and cupped her heavy swaying breasts and strummed her fat nipples and huge areoules again. He couldn't get enough of her large orbs. He grabbed at her head and even though he would really love to shoot his wad down her throat, he wanted to fuck her even more. He drew her up and urged her to her feet before him. Swinging his legs off the sofa, he sat before her and pulled her lush body to his face. His hands slid up and down her bare legs and drifted up to her tight ass. He located her button and popping it open, he drew down her zipper of her skirt. He wiggled the skirt from side to side. It finally slipped off her gorgeous ass and down her luscious thighs. When it hit the floor, she kicked it aside and John once again pulled her to his face. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and it made his head swim with passion. He rubbed his nose against the camel-toe that had formed on her tiny white lace panties. He snaked out his tongue and ran it up and down her cum soaked panties. He sucked it into his mouth and sucking hard, he drew the moisture that had accumulated on her lace panties. He needed more and gripping the panties at both sides, he yanked them down and it caused Sarah to let out a whoop and wiggled her naked pussy against his face.

John slapped her tight bubble butt and squeezed her ass. His tongue darted out and parted her hairy pussy and wiggling it back and forth. He parted her clam and found the red pearl at the entrance to her gorgeous pussy.

"Oh my god John, I'm so embarrassed. I haven't had sex with anyone in several years and I sort of let the cultivating of my pubic hair go astray."

He inhaled her fragrant essence and licked at the hairy cunt before him. He soon had her entire forest matted down with his saliva and her own juices. He used his fingers and parted her fat lips and began to lick faster and with more enthusiasm. He let go as he was now buried deep in her quim. His hands cupped her tight ass and as he squeezed them, he pulled her tighter to his face. He had to hold her up as her knees began to buckle, but not wanting to stop eating her pussy, he kept his mouth clamped to her pussy. He twisted his body and guided her onto the sofa and had her recline onto it. He had her settled on her back and resumed eating her pussy. He threw her gorgeous slender legs over his shoulders and started eating her faster. He added two fingers and pumping them in and out, he twisted them around and when he came in contact with her spongy upper wall and began rubbing her G-spot, Sarah exploded like an ammunition bunker on fire.

Sarah bucked her hips up and down and just as she started to cum, she dropped her ass to the cushion and shook and groaned so loud, John had to place one hand over her mouth so anyone in the outer office didn't hear her. Even though it was late and no one should be there, he didn't want to take any chances.

Unhooking her legs from his shoulders and from his neck, he rose up and smiled down at her.

"Oh my god John, I'm so, so sorry. Look at the mess I made on your face. Come up here and let me clean you up!"

He slid up her naked voluptuous body and he felt his cock stiffen even more when she cupped his face in her hands and began to kiss and lick her own juices from his face. He was rock hard and like a heat seeking missile, his cock found her target and pushing forward, his cock parted her incredibly tight lipped pussy and slowly, inch by inch, penetrated her pussy. He was amazed how tight she was, seeing she hadn't had sex in some time, he felt like he was fucking a virgin.

Sarah was no virgin and when she felt him enter her and slide deeper and deeper into her pussy, she wrapped her slender, sexy legs around his waist and began meeting his thrusts with eager thrusts of her own.

The two of them lost any sense of control and they began fucking each other with such passion that they threw caution to the wind and their moans and groans filled the entire office. They slapped against each other so hard, the sofa moved and slammed against the wall. They urged each other on as John kissed her hard; "Oh come on Sarah, cum for me! Shoot your creamy cum all over my cock, I want to feel it and after you cum, I want you to cum again!"

"Mmmm yes John, make me cum, I want to cum for you. I want to feel you fill my cunt with your hot cum. I want to feel it deep in my womb and I want it to flow out and cover my ass!" She kissed him hard and kicked at his ass with the heels of feet. All of a sudden, she dropped her feet to the sofa and slammed upward to meet his eager thrusts and biting down on his bare shoulder, she let out a long, nearly silent groan and started to bathe his cock with her cum.

John couldn't believe how hot her cum was and at the same time, he felt her quivering pussy walls tighten even harder around his cock and he lost it and filled her cunt with his heavy load. He couldn't remember the last time he came so hard and exhausted, he fell to her sweat covered body and they clutched and caressed each other until they resumed their normal breathing.

Sarah urged John to climb off of her and when he did, she felt his cum oozing out of her tight pussy. She reached down and cupped her leaking pussy and catching what flowed out, she raised it to her lips and licked it from her palm. She looked at John with those smoky dark eyes and she smiled when she saw the expression on his face; "What John, did you think I was going to let all of your tasty cum go to waste?"

"Oh my god Sarah, that has to be the sexiest and nastiest thing I've ever seen. We need to be more careful in the future. We were lucky no one was out in the outer office. I doubt if someone was out there they wouldn't know what was going on in here."

She gave him a sly smile; "Oh excuse me Colonel, what leads you to believe this is ever going to happen again?"

He lunged at her and she evaded him and hopping up snatched up her clothes and moving around his desk quickly began to dress. She got her clothes on before he caught up with her.

"I can guarantee Lieutenant Mackenzie, thus will happen again and again and again!"

She giggled; "Oh you do Sir? Well we sure can't do it here and my bullock has three other female officers there too. Will you be servicing them also Sir?"

He shook his head; "No Lieutenant, but we can and will do this again. I have a nice apartment off base and it has a very large, comfortable king sized bed. It will fit you perfectly and I can just imagine you on your hand and knees with me fucking you from behind!"

"Mmmmm Colonel I'm not sure if that is a red light or a green light, but I'd love to test out that bed. We better get you dress and get out of here before the guards come around to check."

"Good thinking Sarah, you can go and clean up while I dress and Sarah?"

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled; "Yes John?"

"Thank you Sarah, that was amazing!"

She nodded; "Yes it was, but we have to be careful, because I want more, a lot more!" She was out the door before he could reply.

Sarah and John continued their affair for well over a year. Sarah's husband came to Okinawa to find her and bring her back. He uncovered her affair and threatened to expose it. They broke off their affair and John recommended her to attend law school at Duke University. They sadly parted, but met up some years later, but that's another story.

Mac cleared her throat; "Okay Harm, would you mind letting go of your cock? It looks like you have it in a death grip. Would you like me to take care of that or are you going to dictate your account of the affair with you, Meg and Kate?"

"What would you like better Mac, I know what I would like, but it's the lady's prerogative!"

"Oh why make me choose Harm? Okay here is what I want, I want to hear about the three of you, but after that I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard doggy, my favorite position until you fill my sore over-rubbed pussy with your hot cum, okay?"

"Okay Mac, but you have to promise me you won't interrupt me or touch yourself until the story is over, okay? You have to promise!"

"Not fair Harm, but okay, hurry up and tell me what happened!"

About two months after Lt. Austin and Lt. Rabb were partners and after a month they started fucking each other on a regular basis, they were ordered to SeaTac in Washington State to interview a Petty Officer for trying to sneak off base with a stinger missile.

"Mac I'll make this part of the story abbreviated, okay?" Before she could reply he continued!

During the preliminary interview Meg was taken prisoner during a prison break. She was taken to a secluded lake where the leader of the prison break executed the Petty Officer thinking he was a traitor to his cause. Meg was handcuffed to the Petty Officer and they both fell overboard and went down to the bottom of the lake. Meg managed to un-cuff herself and was once again taken prisoner by Gunny, the leader. He brought her back to base because the arrogant Colonel in hot pursuit of him used all of the resources of the base to chase the prison breakers. This left the base nearly unguarded and gave him access to the nuclear bombs which was his objective.

The entire plan was to set off a small nuke and take the rest with him to use later or sell. All along Harm and Lt. Pike were hot on their heels trying to recapture them.

The Gunny set the small nuke on a twenty minute timer, he gave Meg a huge kiss, even though she was a mess seeing she was soaking wet from falling into the lake. Her dark blue uniform was a mess, her tie was missing and her blouse was pulled out of her skirt.

The Gunny left with the other nukes and Harm and Kate pulled up just as he was making his escape. They chased him and emptied their side-arms into the vehicle and hitting him, killed the Gunny. They hurried into the building and found Meg chained to the nuke, Kate shot off the handcuffs as Harm pulled the nuke from the cabinet and seeing it only had twelve minutes left before it exploded, he threw it into the car's back seat. It was pouring down rain, a normal occurrence seeing they were in Washington State. Suddenly Meg hopped in the back seat and Kate hopped in beside Harm.

"What the fuck are you two doing here, I have to get as far away from the base as possible before it explodes, now get out, I have to do this alone!"

They both refused saying they could find the five digit code to disarm it. Meg chimed in; "You better hit the gas, we only have seven minutes!"

He took off and Kate looked through her laptop for codes the Gunny may have used, his social security number, date of birth and several other possibilities, none of them worked. They were now under a minute, but now clear of the base. Kate and Meg argued about a form the Gunny always used for seeing prisoners. Meg entered the numbers and it worked, just seven seconds before it exploded.

Harm pulled the car over to the shoulder and shook with adrenaline. Turning to Kate, they hugged each other and their lips met in a hot kiss. Meg cleared her throat from the back seat; "Okay you two, break it up, get a room! I need to get back to our hotel rooms so I can get out of these wet clothes, I'm still soaking wet from falling in the lake."

Kate turned and looked at her; "Yeah, I guess you are a mess Meg? I'm wet too from that downpour while chasing Gunny and getting the nuke in the car!"

"Oh you poor baby, I'm soaking wet down to my underwear, I'll show you when we get to the hotel!"

Harm put the car in gear and looked at Meg through the rear-view mirror; "I think we'd both like to see that Meg, right Kate?"

She grinned from ear to ear; "Let me tell you both, right now I'm so hopped up that we escaped death, I want to spend the next several hours with the both of you and work off all of this adrenaline, are you both game?"

Harm and Meg laughed and replied; "Fuck yeah Kate!"

Meg slapped Harm on the shoulder, step on it, I have three reasons to get out of these wet clothes now!"

Kate looked at Meg; "Three reasons, I know of two?"

Meg gave her one of her innocent, next door girl smiles; "Oh yeah Kate three, one to get out of these wet clothes, two to attack Harm and three to finally get between those slender, sexy legs of yours and not come up for air until you cum for me!"

Kate looked over at Harm and yelled; "Step on it!"

He did and getting to the hotel, he locked the nuke in the trunk, called the base and informed them about the Gunny and the nukes in his car and explained what they did and informed the MP's they would be there in the morning to make out their reports. He hung up before the MP's could ask any more questions. He turned to Kate who was standing a few feet from him. He walked over to the door adjoining the two rooms and opening it, he knocked on it and Meg opened the door.

Both Kate and Harm looked at Meg. She had lost her skirt and shoes and pushed past Harm and moved over to Kate. She reached up and removed Kate's cover and tossed it to a nearby chair. Her hands plucked at the pins holding her hair up and tugging at it, undid her tight braid and combing her fingers through her thick chestnut brown hair she moved closer and whispered to Kate; "I've wanted to do this to you ever since I've even met you!" She closed the space between the two of them and their lips met in a soft kiss.

Their lips barely touched, but their tongues were flicking back and forth, over and over and over again. Their bodies came together and their lips meshed and the kisses grew hotter and more passionate as they swapped tongues and saliva. Kate broke the kiss and her blues eyes were smoking with lust. Her mouth went to Meg's neck and moved to her ear. She nibbled at her lobe and tugged at the tiny pearl earring and she smiled when she heard Meg let out a gasp and a moan.

Meg reached between them and one by one popped open the large gold buttons on Kate's suit coat. Once she had them all open her hands slid beneath the coat and slid it from Kate's body. Her body was shaking and Kate pulled back slightly and kissed her lips and smiled at the wet blonde; "My god Meg, you're shaking. Are you cold, we need to get you out of these wet clothes?"

She shook her head; "No, not at all Kate, I'm just so excited and nervous about being with you; I'm shaking like a leaf!"

Kate giggled and pulled her into her arms and began planting soft wet kisses along her chin, ear and into the nape of her neck. Moving back to her ear, she stabbed her tongue in there and whispered; "Either way, I think I need to remove these wet clothes of yours and get you under the covers and let both Harm and I get you all nice and hot and wet, but in a very different way!"

"Mmmmm sounds nasty Kate, I love it, be my guest."

Kate kept on kissing her and when she looked up and saw Harm behind Meg, she let out a gasp. He had stripped naked and his large cock was standing straight out. She forgot how big it was and how it stretched her tiny pussy in Naples. She watched him come up behind Meg and while she kisses her shoulder, Harm snuggled up behind her and his cock slid between her bare thighs. He swept her now only damp hair to one side and planted hot kisses on the back on her neck. Kate felt her shiver again and she began plucking at the buttons on her wet blouse, as it parted, her lips followed the newly bare flesh and when she got to the last button, she was on her knees. Kate flicked her tongue out and dipped into Meg's sexy belly button. She looked up and saw Harm drawing the blouse off of Meg.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers