JAG Revisited Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Meg dressed only in a wet bra and extremely wet panties, mostly from her dripping slit, she leaned back against Harm and she felt his hands on her head and turning, he guided her lips to his. She let out a groan when she felt her bra and panties being removed at the same time. Harm slid her bra off and replaced the wet bra cups with his large warm hands. She pressed her full firm, stiff nippled tits against his palms and groaned loudly into his mouth as she felt her panties being removed and immediately felt Kate's fingers parting her extremely tight-lipped pussy and felt her tongue sliding between them.

Meg was exhausted from the entire day's extreme activities. Her knees began to buckle from the intense pleasure Kate and Harm was inflicting on her body.

Kate felt her legs wobble and reluctantly rose from between her thighs and guided her to the bed. She had her lay down and whispered to her; "You had a rough day Meg, you just lay there while Harm here strips me and gets me hot. Once he does that we're going to have him sit at the end of the bed and I'm going to suck every square inch of your sexy, gorgeous body. I'm going to make you cum so hard, you just may pass out. After that, by them I imagine Harm will be raring to go. I'll let him have his choice and if we're lucky, he'll take both of us!"

Meg was biting down on her bottom lip so hard, she nearly drew blood. She nodded and in her sexy bedroom voice replied; "I love the way you think Kate, just don't make me wait too long!"

Kate turned to Harm and before he could react, she slipped to her knees once again and with her hands behind her back, she took his cock between her lips, just pursing her lips, she held his cock there and her dark blue eyes twinkled up at him; "I'm going to leave my hands behind my back Harm. I want you to fuck my mouth. Look at Meg on the bed playing with her cunt, I want you to imagine my mouth is her cunt and I want you to fuck it, fuck it nice and slow!"

Harm let out a low grunt and winding his large fingers in her tousled chestnut brown hair he slowly leaned forward, holding her head still and slowly saw her lips part and take the head of his cock in. He groaned even louder when her tongue rolled around the head and he slowly fed another couple of inches into her oral cavity. He began to pump his hips back and forth. With each thrust he went deeper and deeper. When he heard Kate gag, he backed off slightly and he saw it in her eyes that she was not happy. He slid deeper and he felt her throat muscles open and his cockhead sank into her throat.

Kate moaned with approval and as he sank into her throat, she leaned forward sending even more of his stiff, fat cock into her throat. She whipped her tongue around and felt his cock leap in her throat as she felt him hold it there. She felt his swollen balls resting against her chin and she gurgled around his cockhead. Her tongue stabbed out and flicked back and forth across his bloated nuts. She slowly backed off and felt his cock slip from her throat and when it fell from her lips, a long stream of her throat saliva, all thick and sticky ran from her lips and landed on her pure white blouse. With her hands still behind her, she unzipped her skirt and shimmering, it floated down her thighs and pooled around her knees. She placed her thumbs at the waistband of her lacy white panties, she pushed them down and she was nearly naked from the waist down, she petted her pussy, her large lips clung to her fingers as she slid two fingers into her hot, wet body, she turned her head around when she saw Meg on the bed, she had three fingers stuffed into her tight-lipped pussy, her eyes were rolled back in her head and her entire body shook as she exploded on her fingers.

Harm leaned down and picked Kate up off her knees and urged her to the bed. He was going to tell her to join Meg, but when he saw her crawling on her hands and knees towards Meg, he knew he didn't have to say a word. He was smiling from ear to ear as he took a seat on the chair near the bed. He spread his legs as wide as possible and gripping his slimy, saliva covered cock in his fist; he slowly started stroking it.

On the bed, Kate gripped Meg's wrist and pulling it from her dripping cunt; she guided it to her open mouth. Her tongue flicked out and licked each cum coated finger until they were all clean. She smiled up at Meg who was shaking with excitement. "Now that I got these clean and I'm still in need of more of your creamy juices, I think I'll get some from directly from the source." Kneeling up she slowly began to unbutton her own blouse; "If I'm crawling between these lush thighs, I want to feel your skin on my skin!" Shaking her shoulders, her blouse fell to the mattress, with the flick of her fingers, her bra slackened and it too fell from her trim, luscious body. Now naked she leaned in and planting Meg's fabulous legs on her shoulders, she slowly began planting tiny kisses along her inner thighs until she came in contact with the glistening crack between her tight, puffy lips. Using her thumbs, she parted the wet lips and wiggling her tongue from the base of Meg's pussy; she stabbed at the wet hole and slowly dragged her tongue upward. She accumulated a large amount of Meg's hot cream onto her tongue. She reached her clit and flicked it around and rolling the juice around in her mouth. She smacked her lips and swallowed Meg's sweet, yet tangy nectar. Kate did this over and over again and each time she produced an even stronger shiver from Meg's heaving body.

Meg was clutching at Kate's unruly hair and her heels were kicking at Kate's slender back. She rolled her head from side to side, her short sexy blonde hair was now nearly dry and seeing how tangled it was, she looked to Harm and when their eyes met, she was the lust in his eyes. She clamped her strong thighs hard around Kate's head and letting out a loud guttural moan, she exploded sending more of her juice onto her tongue and down her throat. Exhausted, her legs fell from Kate's body and she lay there gasping for breath as the strong orgasm cursed through her body.

Kate rose; she had a huge grin on her face. Meg's cum was dripping from her cheeks, lips and chin. She climbed up and planted her slender body upon Meg's lusher, voluptuous body. She let out a moan when she felt Meg's weak, but urgent arms tighten around her body and pulled her harder against her. Meg caught Kate's mouth with her own and the two of them were soon kissing like long lost lovers. Meg's tongue flicked out and drank her own juices from Kate.

Kate felt the mattress shifting around her and she arched her back and let out a loud scream into Meg's mouth. Behind her she felt Harm's huge, stiff cock enter her cunt. She squeezed her cunt muscles, but she wasn't strong enough to prevent Harm from sinking his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy with each and every thrust. She shoved her tongue deep into Meg's mouth and fucked her mouth with the same speed Harm was fucking her pussy. She let out another scream as she started cumming all over his invading cock. She shook and jerked so hard, she pulled off of Harm's cock and fell to the bed beside Meg.

Meg scrambled to her knees and looked down at Harm's cock. It was still stiff as a board and was dripping with Kate's cream. She leaned over and took him into her mouth. She sucked at it like a rabid animal, sucking, licking and gobbling him up. She knew Harm was waiting, he knew from her avid cock-sucking what was coming next. Taking a deep breath she dropped down and took him down into her throat in one quick motion. She came up and began teasing him, sucking and licking at him with very little pressure.

Harm dug his fists in her hair and urged her to take him harder and deeper. He let out a groan and let out a gasp when Kate slid onto her back and wiggling between the two of them, she began sucking at his swollen nuts. She sucked first one and then the other one. Popping them out of her mouth she licked at the root of his cock and the two luscious women's mouth met and they kisses while still sucking and licking at his shaft.

He clutched at them and groaned out; "Oh fuck me, I'm cumming, get ready Meg!"

She pulled him out of her mouth and they both attacked the swollen knob and when they saw it jerk, they held their breath and waited. He exploded; hot stinging shot after shot plastered the two gorgeous faces. Their lips met and they kissed as they felt his coat them both with his hot cum.

The three of them hugged and caressed one another, they rested and started again. The three of them sucked, and fucked halfway through the night and finally exhausted they fell asleep completely satisfied.

Harm woke with the sun just rising. He heard giggling and moaning and rising up on his elbows he saw the two gorgeous Lieutenants locked in a heated sixty-nine. Meg's head rose from between Kate's slender thighs and tapped Kate on the head and whispered; "Kate, look who's up, want to do what we discussed?"

Kate nodded and they sprung on Harm. Meg straddled his thighs and when she reached for his cock she groaned out; "Oh fuck Kate, he's already hard as a rock, perfect for my juicy pussy!"

Kate climbed higher and threw her leg over his head and lowered her juicy pussy to his open and waiting mouth. She clutched at his chest and wiggled her hips down and from side to side as she felt his tongue penetrate her pussy. She leaned forward and closed her lips around one of Meg's large swaying tits. She sucked wildly at it and when she bit down on the stiff nipple, she felt Meg's fingers clutch at her head and her hand slid down and tweaked and twisted on one of her nipples.

The two of them ground their pussies down on Harm's stiff cock and slippery active tongue. Before long they were moaning so loud they had the people in the next room pounding on the wall. They both clutched at one another and bit down on each other's shoulder as they started cumming.

Harm was beyond excited and even though he came so much last night, he was starved for liquids, he lost it and began pouring his cum up into Meg's clutching pussy.

She let out another groan when she felt him filling her up, she collapsed against Kate and they rolled off of Harm.

Kate scrambled around and began lapping away at the leaking pussy beneath her. Her tight lipped pussy had bloomed since last night and looking down she wondered if it would ever close up to like it was before last night.

Harm stumbled out of the bed and made it to the shower, turning it on he leaned against the wall and let the hot, steamy spray pound down upon his body. He eventually stood and soaped up and rinsed off, he was just about to get out when the door opened and Meg and Kate stepped in giggling. He pushed his way out; "No, no fucking way, I'm drained and need liquids in me, see you two later!"

They closed the door behind him and as he dried off he watched the two of them soaping up one another and they were soon moaning again as their hands were between each other's thighs.

Harm went to the bedroom where he ordered coffee and more coffee from room service. They eventually came out of the bathroom all smiles and squeaky clean and glowing. They did each other's hair and they dressed and headed back to SeaTac.

Mac climbed up on top of Harm, naked and wet. She spun around on her hands and knees and pulling him to her, looked back and screamed out; "You better fuck me now Harm, fuck me as hard as you can and you better not stop till I cum all over that cock of your and you fill my cunt with your spunk!"

He did just that.

Afterwards Mac snuggled up to him; "I don't think I can survive the rest of your love interests! I'm going to try and make mine as steamy as yours, but I doubt if I can hold a candle to your escapades!"

"Oh Mac, I know you can and if you can't we'll make even steamier escapades of our own!"

She smiled back at him as she took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom; "I'll meet you here tomorrow and I want to take up where we left off."

"Okay Mac, but if you get here before I do, leave that sexy uniform on you, my god you look so hot in it and after a couple of episodes I'll be tearing it off of you!"

She stopped and turned to him giving him a hot passionate kiss, breaking the kiss she looked up into his dark eyes and whisperer; "You got it stud and I'm going to hold you to that!"

*****

Lot more to come, hope you enjoyed it. I've had a lot of requests for this, please vote and leave your comments.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers