JAG Revisited Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexie was going berserk with pleasure. With each thrust of his cock, she felt tiny blots of electricity course through her slender body, and they all ended at her pussy and clit. She wrapped her slender legs around his waist and her heels began to pound relentlessly over and over again against his ass. Through gridded teeth she groaned out; "Give it to me Harm, fuck your little princess into tomorrow. Oh fuck, I never, ever had it this good before. We have to do this over and over again, I can't let you go!"

He pinned her down and just as he though she was cumming, he rolled over and suddenly she was atop his. He gripped her tits and squeezed, he felt he catch on, and she immediately slid her legs to the side and crouching over him, she began to ride him like an experienced cowgirl. The entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin. Letting go of her tits, he reached down and fit her two perfectly handfuls of ass cheeks in his hands and began to assist her riding his cock.

Alexie was on the verge of cumming and whipping her head around, her tousled hair covered half of her upper body. She bit down hard on her lip, nearly drawing blood, and her hands were clutching at Harm's hairy chest. Letting out a high pitched growl, she started cumming; "Oh fuck me Harm, fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk straight. Yes, yes harder, drive that big prick of yours into my slimy cunt. I'm cumming, cumming, oh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I'm there!"

Harm hugged her as she collapsed against him, giving him ample space to deliver the knock-out blow. He pumped in and out of her over and over again and pulling her limp body down hard against his belly, he exploded, sending rivers of cum deep in her womb. He couldn't stop cumming and when he was nearly done, he felt her cunt muscles clutch at him as she came once again.

After five minutes or so, Alexie finally rolled off of Harm and snuggled up against him and drifted off to sleep.

During the night, on three separate occasions, Alexie woke him and they fucked and sucked again. They fucked doggy several times, reverse cowgirl, spooning and she even took his cum in her ass and a couple times, she begged him to cum in her mouth and all over her face and tits.

In the morning, they fucked once again in the shower as he slipped his soap covered cock up her tiny ass again and shot his load all over her face and tits, while she knelt before him.

They finally had breakfast in bed where she wore one of his robes, soon it was off and he fucked her missionary one last time, she wanted to see him eye to eye when he came deep in her pussy.

Afterwards, they dressed and he took her back to the embassy. They all attended the NATO ball, where Harm caught the sniper; who by happen chance looked very much like Lt. Singer (hint, hint, it really was her, just like Sarah Mackenzie was Lt. Diane Schonke).

Mac reached for Harm and he slipped away; "Not tonight Sarah, we need to tell more stories rather than making new ones. Don't get me wrong, after telling the story of Princess Alexia, there isn't anything I'd rather do then make love to you, but not before you tell another story!"

"You're mean Harmon Rabb Jr., but I understand. Hold onto your hat Harm, I'm going to turn up the heat with the next story! If you remember near the end of our first year together we were assigned to investigate the mishap of the war games between the Russian navy and our navy. Well when we swapped officers, I was immediately attracted to one of their officers. I felt the sexual tension and it all came to a head when, well Harm, I'll tell it in my story."

"Enough stalling Sarah, now spill the beans!"

"Okay Harm, here it is!"

Harm and Bud were assigned to the Russian ship while they sent two of their officers to the USS Cayuga. When they arrived Mac was immediately drawn to one of their officers. She felt the sexual tension, but being the disciplined Marine Officer she was, she kept it under wraps.

Since her encounter with Harm, she worked out even more than usual and was as fit as can be. She cut her hair and it was now shorter, but the pixie style was very, very sexy.

She was at the deck side entrance when Commander Petavich arrived. She greeted him with all of the dignity awarded a visiting officer, but inwardly, she felt a stirring in her loins and felt her nipples stiffen. She hid her feeling and reaction to her bodily betrayal and greeted the other officer to deflect her attraction to Commander Petavich.

While touring the ship, Commander Petavich took several pictures and asked if they couple take a picture with Mac. She reluctantly agreed and as the two Russian officers closed the gap between them and Sarah, she felt Commander Petavich's hand encircle her waist and his thumb grazed the underside of her breast in her tight Marine uniform. She shrugged it off, but once again felt her juices beginning to boil deep in her womb.

When the war games began, Sarah brought the visiting officers on the bridge; she was once again fascinated at Commander Petavich's uniform and wondered how he looked beneath that uniform.

Just then a raft with a number of Russian sailors was spotted near their destroyer. The captain didn't want to rescue them, but Major Mackenzie reminded him that according to the rules of the sea, he was required to do just that.

The Captain ordered the XO to pick them up and ordered Sarah and the Russian officers off the bridge. Sarah left reluctantly and she knew she had to work off some Captain and sexual frustrations. She decided what she needed was something to hit.

Sarah was in the workout room, she was dressed in a khaki t-shirt and a pair of tiny workout shorts. She was working the punching bag and she had worked up a mighty sweat. She worked the bag harder and harder and a very heavy sweat showed between her heavy breasts.

She swung around and kicked the body bag and when she looked up and standing there was Zoltan Petavich. He had a sly smile on his face and stepping into the workout room, closed the hatch behind him.

"How long have you been standing there Commander?"

"Long enough to realize you are like no woman I've ever met before, but not quite long enough to fall in love with."

She chuckled; "Does that line work on Russian women Commander?"

"Quite often, but have only had limited success with American women."

Sarah picked up a bottle of water with both boxing gloves and took a swig from it.

Zoltan took the bottle from her and placed it on a nearby table. He looked into her dark brown eyes and loved how the tips of her short dark brown hair were wet from sweat. He started to get hard wondering how it would taste, when his tongue ran across her damp skin.

"So Zoltan are you going to tell me what your men from the life raft had to say, or am I going to have to beat it out of you?"

He moved to one corner and stripped down to his t-shirt and boxers. Sarah threw him a pair of boxing gloves and began to spar.

Sarah connected with three or four punches and over and over again she bobbed and weaved out of the way of Zoltan's punches. She swung and caught him square in the stomach with a roundhouse kick and he went down. She quickly straddled him and she immediately felt his stiff cock poking her exactly where she wanted and needed it

Zoltan looked up at the gorgeous brunette and yanking off his gloves, he pulled her head down to his and their lips met in a wild, unbridled kiss. It seemed both of them wanted to be the aggressor and it looked like a tie.

Sarah's tongue darted into his mouth and withdrawing, she accepted his. She sucked wildly at it and only broke the kiss long enough to allow Zoltan to tear the sweat covered t-shirt from her body. Her tight sports bra followed and she fed him her sweat covered tits and she let out a groan when he sucked wildly at her puckered tips and let out a squeal when he bit down on one, just like she was hoping he would.

While he was worshipping her tits, Sarah managed to remove her gloves and rose up, still hovering above him. She stared down at him with a huge smile on her face. Reaching down she stripped off his shirt and began planting tiny hot, wet kiss all over his sweaty chest. Her tongue flicked at his nipples and sucked on them causing Zoltan to groan in delight. Moving south, she stabbed at his belly button and he arched his hips. This allowed Sarah to yank down his boxers. She was happy to see he wasn't overly endowed, about six inches in length and of average thickness, perfect for sucking and fucking without discomfort. She gripped his cock and stroking it, she pushed back his foreskin. This wasn't one of her favorite traits about Eastern European men, but she could deal with it, especially seeing he was completely stiff now. She took the flaming red head into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue.

Suddenly she felt him urging her to swing around. She felt a little self-conscious seeing she was so sweaty from the workout, she knew she wasn't clean, but looked like Zoltan didn't care one bit.

Zoltan slid her shorts and tiny panties down her muscular legs and when he felt her stiffen, he slapped her playfully on the ass and moaned out against one thigh; "Please Major Mackenzie, I love the scent and a taste of a woman who's just finished a hearty workout!"

"She popped her mouth off his cock and groaned as she felt him penetrate her fat lips; "Oh yes Zoltan, just like that! If you're going to be eating my pussy, I think you can call me Sarah or Mac, that is...OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS Zoltan, eat me, eat my dirty, slimy cunt!"

His face was covered in her cunt juices and the sweat from her pussy and inner thighs. He had a difficult time breathing as she squeezed his head with her muscular thighs and ground her pussy down hard upon his active lips and tongue. He followed, sending two fingers into her pussy and another tickled her puckered hole. When he heard her groan around his cock, he took it as approval and shoved his deep into her asshole, all the way to the second knuckle.

Sarah stiffened and started to cum all over his tongue and fingers. She gave as well as she received as she swallowed his cock down to the root. Her tongue flicked out and rolled around and around the shaft and flicked back and forth across his crinkled nut sack. She felt him stiffen, but pulled off immediately. She was in dire need of a good fucking and wasn't going to be satisfied with just a tongue in her pussy.

Breaking free from his tongue, Sarah swung around and straddling Zoltan once again, she reached back and gripping his cock, lined it up with her pussy and when she felt the head part her fat lips, she let out a shiver and slowly settled down upon his strong thighs. Sarah arched her back and at the same time, thrust her hips forward; she sent what little of his cock that wasn't in her, all the way to the hilt. She let out a grunt when she felt his pelvic bone crush and stimulate her exposed, stiff clit. She began to thrust her hips forwards and backwards over and over again and she loved how his cock wandered about in her womb, poking and prodding sensitive areas inside, setting off fires that her cunt juices allowed to grow larger.

Zoltan reached up and drew her head downward to his. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and they fenced back and forth sucking at each other's tongues and lips. When he pulled her downward, this allowed a gap between them, with her ass raised; he was allowed to pump his hips up and down several times. This sent his cock in and out of her tight wet pussy and the sounds her drenched pussy made as he fucked it, spurred him on even further.

He finally had enough of the submissive posture he was in and mustering up all of his strength, he used his leverage and rolled her over quickly on the mat and suddenly had Mac on her back. Before she could react in any way, he began to fuck her with long hard strokes. He slammed into her and she responded with thrusts upward of her own. It was like a heavyweight match, each throwing roundhouses to see who could outlast the other.

Sarah lost out when Zoltan leaned down ad captured one of her sweat covered nipples between his lips. He sucked wildly at it and when he bit down on it, it sent electric shocks through her body, ending directly at her clit. She wrapped her strong thighs around his waist and kicked his ass with her heels.

Zoltan knew he couldn't last much longer, but wanted to have her submit to him first. He let go of her nipple and attacked the other one. He flicked it back and forth and began to nibble at it. He increased the pace, fucking her deeper and harder. He fucked her as fast as he could and bit down on the nipple he was toying with.

Sarah let out a scream and sank her nails into his back and her teeth into his shoulder. She shook and like a highly strung bow, shot off and exploded all over his cock.

Zoltan smiled to himself, she may have knocked him down, but he won by a knock-out. He felt her bathing his cock with her cream and even though she was slippery as ever; she also tightened her cunt muscles around his invading cock. He lost it a second later and began to pump his hot, thick cum into her pussy. Spurt after spurt shot from his stiff cock and filled her spasming cunt. He collapsed against her and their lips met and crushed together in a heated, passionate kiss.

After a few moments, Zoltan lifted his sweat covered body from Sarah's lush, well-satisfied cunt and knelt before her; "Anytime you want to go another round Sarah, please give me a call."

She rose up and wrapping her arms around him, kissed him again and laughed; "Now this is what I call detente!"

Oh Fuck Mac, that was so fucking hot! Did that all happen while I was on the Russian destroyer? I was fighting for my life while you were having the fuck of your life?"

Mac giggled; Yeah I guess I was, but you have to remember after our time in Arizona, I had the taste of cock and was in dire need of one. I can't help you wouldn't take care of me. I was at that NATO Ball and you were all over that Alexie. I wore one of my sexiest gowns and you didn't even notice."

"Oh I noticed Mac, but I thought you were just teasing me, like you always did."

"Oh Harm, that was always your problem. What you thought was teasing, was me giving you the bright green light. You finally caught on, but you misses sooooooo many green lights, I thought my signals were broken."

"Looking back Sarah, I see I was the fool and not you. I promise to make it up to you, starting today and lasting till the day I die!"

"Mmmmm, I love the sound of that Harm, now get your ass over her and fuck me. We can make love later; right now I need a good hard fucking!"

He did just that and lasted way into the night!"

Luckily it was Friday night. They woke up late Saturday morning, 8:00am, which is late for them. Sarah snuggled against Harm's hairy chest and planted soft kisses on his stiffening nipples; "Mmmmm Harm, that was amazing. You sure made good on your promise to make it up to me. I can't remember the last time I came so hard and so many times."

Harm kissed her tenderly on her neck; "You want me to make it up to you again? You know how I get morning wood!"

"Down boy, we have all day, go make me some coffee while I hop in the shower. I want to be nice and clean when you get me hot from your next story. Maybe after that you can eat my pussy, and as you said earlier, make it up to me again and again!"

Harm went into the kitchen to make coffee and when he heard the shower finally turn off, he went in to hand her a towel. He got hard as he looked at her all wet and squeaky clean. He snuggled up against her as he dried her off and leading her to the bedroom, had her sit with her back to him. He used one of her brushes to brush her long brown hair. Thinking back, he loved her hair as it was now, long and silky. She always had her hair shorter, but when she found out he loved long hair, she wanted to please him by growing it long.

After breakfast, they dressed in sloppy, casual clothes and snuggled up together in bed to continue their love-life stores.

"Okay Harm, dazzle me with your next story, just remember, if it's as hot as your last one, I'll be taking you up on making it up to me again!"

"Okay Sarah, here we go!"

Harm and Sarah were ordered out to Camp Pendleton in California. Harm was to defend a Lt. Gilbert, she was charged with disobeying an order and conduct unbecoming an officer. While gathering information for her defense, Congresswoman Bobbi Latham made it known on national television that she was an advocate for women in the military and rushed out to California to insure she got a fair trial.

Harm met her at the airfield and they clashed immediately. He did notice though that she was one fine specimen of the female persuasion. At six feet tall, she nearly looked Harm eye to eye. Her shoulder length dark brown hair framed her delicate features. Being as tall as she was, she was rather slender, but her tiny B cup breasts looked small at first, he would revise that thought later. Her extremely long slender legs were shapely and her tiny ass did little to believe she was an African American. Her light brown skin, showed her of mixed race, but being from Detroit, Michigan, she had an outgoing personality which clashed with Harm.

She wore loose fitting pant suits, but her tight ribbed turtle-neck sweaters showed off her pert breasts perfectly, they were not lost to Harm's gaze.

She took a flight with Lt. Gilbert and after the flight; she caught up with Harm at a steak house. She had an intimate drink with him and after a couple of drinks, she persuaded him back to her plush suite and that is where it all began.

She dropped her key on the counter and walked into the bedroom, on her way there she yelled back to Harm; "Please make us both a cognac, I'll be out in a minute."

He poured two drinks and picked them up and when he turned around Bobbi was standing there in a floor length satin and lace pale blue slip. On her feet were strappy heels and they made her look even taller. Harm's jaw dropped and he nearly dropped the drinks in his hands. He had every intention to have a quick drink, make up an excuse, and be on his way. That all changed when he saw how that slip hugged her every slender curve, and all he could think about now was how it would feel to have those long shapely legs wrapped around his back, and urge him on.

He didn't have to wonder very long. Bobbi took the drink from him, clinked glassed and whispered; "To a very fulfilling evening!" She raised the snifter to her brightly painted lips and Harm watched the amber liquid to float between those lips and down her long slender neck. Putting her glass down, she reached out and took his glass from him and placed it beside hers.

She took a step closer and her pert breasts, her nipples were poking out against the silky material, she slid closer and they scraped against his uniform. She raised her long slender arms and slowly wrapped them around his neck. She stepped forward and lightly placed a feather-like kiss upon his lips. She slowly increased the pressure and when her lips parted she was greeted with Harm's tongue that slipped into her mouth. She sucked gently at it and the kiss grew hotter and hotter. She moaned into his mouth when she felt his hands slide down her long slender back and cup her tight, compact ass cheeks.

Harm's hands lifted and parted her ass cheeks and his finger tickled her puckered hole, right through her slip. He broke the kiss and dove in and buried his face in the slender nape of her neck. He nipped at her flesh there and his tongue painted a line to her ear and sucked and tugged at her lobe. He covered her sexy ear and whispered to her; "Bobbi, do you like having your pussy licked and eaten?" He felt her head nod up and down. He stuck his tongue into her ear canal and continued; "Just imagine this being your juicy black cunt!" He stabbed in and licked all along the inner folds of her ear, he caught the lobe and flicked it from side to side and tugged at it. He resumed bathing her ear in his saliva.