JAG Revisited Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harm held her in place and smiled up between her legs and snickered as he watched her sweaty tits sway and shake as her breathing caused her tits to shake. Looking higher he saw her lick her parched red lips and the look on her face was one he would never forget. She looked like a woman who was extremely satisfied. Her tiny smile couldn't be wiped away and her eyes were focused on him. He knew she was watching him, waiting for him to start again. She anticipated it and welcomed it, even though she was way past exhausted already. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he dipped his head and she immediately stiffened, waiting for his next round of oral pleasure to come from Harm.

Harm wormed his tongue into her hole, he made sure to stay clear of her clit. He dipped a finger in and withdrew it; it was covered in her thick creamy cum. He made her watch as he lowered his finger to her puckered hole.

When she saw where he was headed, she let out a long groan and held her breath; "Yes, it is okay Harm, stick it in. I want to see how it feels in my ass!"

Harm felt her body slacken slightly and he tickled her starred hole and as slow as possibly, he slid his finger into her asshole. He slid it in and out several times, going in deeper with each stroke. He withdrew and slipped two fingers into her dripping pussy. When he pulled them out, she once again took a deep breath and looking down at him with those gorgeous green eyes and nodded; "Do it, do it Harm!"

He slid two fingers into her asshole this time and picked up the pace sliding it in and out of her asshole deeper and faster.

She let out another scream and exploded once again; "Oh fuck Harm, you are in the wrong profession. You shouldn't be a lawyer; you should be a porn star or a sex surrogate for women who have impudent husbands." She was panting constantly as she knew she was about to pass out from the constant orgasms she was experiencing.

Harm knew she was more than ready and dropping her aching legs from his shoulders he slid up her sweat covered body and shoved his cock into her pussy, but just a few inches and pulled out immediately. He climbed up even higher and straddled her lower chest and looking down at her gorgeous face covered in sweat. He bent over and kissed her hard, shoving his tongue onto her mouth, and sucked on her tongue. Pulling back, he planted his cock between her sweaty tits. He squeezed them together and groaned out loud as he slid his cock back and forth as he began to fuck her tits; "I've wanted to do this from the first time I laid eyes on you, do you mind?"

She lowered her chin and looked at what he was doing, even though she knew exactly what he was doing. She wanted to watch and hopefully participate, finally. Her eyes shot open wide when she watched him beginning to fuck her tits as if it was her pussy. It was coated in her cum juices, but it was quickly drying up. She arched her neck and with each upward stroke, her mouth opened and she flicked her tongue around the head and upper part of his shaft. She made a popping sound when it slipped back down. Over and over again she did this.

Harm loved what she was doing and he reached over and propped her head up with another pillow under her head. This was giving her an even better angle and was able to take more of his cock into her mouth. He slowed his pace when he slipped into her mouth allowing her to suck and play with his cockhead while surrounded by her lips. He picked up the pace as he took in everything he was watching. He looked back and watched her legs squirming below him. He loved how her pussy, which had tight, lips, but was now pouting open. It was glistening with her cum juices. He looked back and saw her gorgeous tit flesh molded around his cock and jiggled and shook with each thrust of his hips. Her eyes were glazed over with lust and her lips and tongue were licking and sucking wildly at his cock as it entered and exited her mouth. He loved how she moaned whenever he pulled back out of her. He fucked her tits faster and faster as he felt his balls tightening and he threw his head back and letting out a loud grunt yelled out; "Oh fuck Harriet, here it cums, where do you want it."

He was answered by her opening her mouth and he knew exactly where she wanted it. He let out a loud grunt and began shooting his hot, heavy load. Spurt after hot creamy spurt bathed her tongue. It covered her entire face, neck and tits as he continued fucking them. He let go of her tit flesh and gripping his cock, he aimed his cock at her mouth and some hit it, while the rest covered her gorgeous face, hair and neck. It dripped down off of her and onto the sweat covered sheets. His cock jerked when he watched her scoop up his cum with her fingers and raising them to her mouth, she licked them clean.

Harriet smacked her lips and giggled; "Wow Harm that was tasty! I forgot how much I loved the taste of cum! When are we fucking?"

"I promised you a pearl necklace Harriet, I always keep my promises. Now to keep my other promise, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk straight. If you really beg for it Harriet, I may even fuck this gorgeous ass of yours!" He slapped her ass, after flipping her over, and she wiggled it back and forth tempting him to do just that.

Back in Sarah's apartment Bud hovered over Sarah. He leaned down and licked his cum from her neck and chest. He rose up and covered her mouth with his own. He heard her groan into his mouth and kissed him back with such passion, that it nearly took his breath away. He went back three times and fed her his cum that covered her face. They kissed back and forth and the two of them sucked at one another's tongue until his cum disappeared.

Sarah tore her mouth from his and now she rained kisses all over his face. Pulling back she stared into his eyes; "My god Bud that had to be without a doubt the kinkiest, but hottest things I've even seen a guy do with his cum. Believe me I've seen a lot in my drunkard days, my god you got me so fucking hot doing that. Come on Bud, fuck me, fuck me hard and fast, I need it and I need it hard!"

"I can't Sarah, I don't have any condoms!"

She giggled; "What the fuck do you need condoms for, you're clean right? I know I am, so what is your...! Oh fuck yeah Bud, deeper! Mmmmmm, I love a new cock in my oily pussy for the first time. Now kick it up Bud, yes, yes just like that!"

He plunged his tongue onto her mouth, he wanted to fuck and not have a cheering section! He pounded her faster and faster and they laughed as they slid all over the bed. Suddenly she rolled over and she was on top.

"This is hard and fast Bud!" She planted her hands on his chest and slammed up and down on his invading cock. She threw her head back when he palmed her tits and started twisting her nipples, making her cum and cum hard. She sent her juices all over his cock, but never slowed her pace of fucking. She was beyond control as she jerked from side to side, back and forth, sending his cock deeper and harder into her hole and against her stiff clit.

Bud was once again over her and slipping out, he slid in behind her and throwing one stocking clad leg over his, he slid into her again and they were pumping back and forth at an incredible pace, each trying to get the other off faster. He knew he would last a while as he came recently all over her face and whenever he had the urge to cum, he thought of all of the guys on the Sea Hawk. He slapped against her ass as he pounded into her. He pulled out of her once again, his cock covered in her creamy juices. He rolled her onto her belly and grabbing her by her gorgeous hips he drew her to her knees.

Sarah sucked in her breath, she knew what was coming next and she loved fucking doggy! She dipped her head into her pillow and bit her lip as she felt his thick cock enter her receptive pussy. Using her elbows as leverage, she pushed back taking all he could give and more. Between her moans and groans, Bud's panting and the wicked sound coming from her well fucked pussy, she was racing to yet another orgasm. She pushed back and arched her back taking him completely into her spasming pussy. She came again and as she did, she felt his hands captured her tits from behind. Pulling on her aching nipples, and her diddling her clit down below, she started cumming again, this time even more intense than the last time. Exhausted she fell to the bed and she was trapped by Bud's body, that was yet to cum.

Bud pulled out of her, a sucking sound came from her well-oiled pussy and turning her over me climbed between her thighs and began sucking and licking her like a man possessed. He loved when she wrapped her sweaty thighs around his head and humped his face as if his tongue was a cock. She thought she was finished for the evening but Bud jump-started her and was slipping three fingers in and out of her pussy and his fat thumb up her puckered hole. She humped him harder and letting out another grunt, she started cumming yet again.

Sarah fell back onto the bed and basked in the glow of one of the strongest orgasms she ever experienced. She wanted to repay Bud and make sure in the future she'd have the opportunity to sample what the two of them experienced together once again.

Once she calmed down, Sarah gently stroked Bud's short, damp hair. She urged him up and rolling over onto her belly; she rose up onto her knees and swayed that gorgeous ass of hers back and forth directly in front of his face. She looked back, smiling at Bud; "Come on Bud, I want to give you what you gave me, one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I want you to slip that fat cock of yours in my ass. I want you to fuck me as long and as hard as you can. Use me; use me for your pleasure, just like I used you. I know you'll be gentle, that's just the kind of man you are, but if you see you have to be rougher than normal, do it, I want you to."

She looked at him and his cock was stiffer than earlier and she could see the lust cross his face. He was breathing heavily after hearing what she said.

"Are you sure Sarah, I've never had anal sex before and don't want to hurt you. What do I do first?"

She giggled; "Well we both know I'm very wet down there. If you fuck my pussy for a while, and play with my asshole while you do that. Then you can slip your cum coated cock in my ass, go slow at first until I get accustomed to it. After that, well do what you like, I know I'll like it, but I want you to remember, even though I'll enjoy it too, I want this for you, I want you to know I care about you and want this again, not just a one night stand, can we have that Bud?"

He nodded; "I want that too Sarah, even if I eventually have a relationship with Harriet, she'll have understand I want and need you in my life."

She spun around and cupping his face in her hands, she planted a soft, tender kiss on his lips. It slowly grew to a heated passionate kiss. When she broke the kiss, she spun back around and wiggled her ass at him; "Come on Bud, fuck me and fuck my tight ass!"

Bud let out an animal-like groan and wrapped his arms around her lush, sweat covered body and planted several wet kisses on her neck and back. He kissed her tight ass, both cheeks and then he wormed his tongue into her ass and he heard her gasp and push harder against his invading tongue. He swiped his cock up and down her fleshy cuntlips and pushing forward, he felt her envelope his cock. He slid in steadily and once balls deep in her he held it there while he reached around and played with her swaying, firm tits.

After a couple of minutes of fucking her pussy and getting her hot once again, he was toying with her puckered hole all along. He slid out of her pussy and pressing his fat cock head against her starred hole. He applied more pressure and felt her asshole part and nearly sucked his cockhead in past her elastic ring. He bit his lip as he felt the incredible pressure her asshole was inflicting on his cock. He took a deep breath and pushed harder, and felt her asshole relax and slid deeper into her ass. He slipped his hand under her to play with her clit, but Sarah's fingers were already there. He pulled away and using both hands, he spread her ass cheeks apart and pressing forward, slid deeper into her. After about two or three minutes, he was completely buried in her ass. He looked down and could not believe the sight before him. His cock was imbedded in her and he could feel her ass muscles squeezing and relaxing around his cock.

Bud leaned over and whispered to her; "How are you doing Sarah, am I hurting you?"

She shook her head from side to side and in a gasping breath she replied; "I'm doing fine, please fuck me, start slow, but I know after a minute or so, I want you to go faster, use your own judgment; use me, fuck me! Come on Bud, fuck my tight ass!"

He let out a growl, just listening to her, turned him on even more. He slid out part way and slid back in. Over and over again, he fucked her ass. He reared back and picking up the pace began pumping in and out of her ass faster and faster. He slapped her tight ass cheeks and he heard her moan in approval. He was beyond control any longer and was now pounding in her. The entire room was filled with their moans and groans and the sound of skin slapping against skin.

Sarah was racing towards, yet another orgasm and wanted to feel him fill her bowels with his cum. "Harder Bud, fuck my ass, yes, yes just like that. Oh fuck me Bud, I'm going to cum!"

Bud was about to burst and wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her harder against his invading cock as he pounded her harder and deeper. He slammed one more time in her and holding it deep in her ass he exploded and began cumming. It felt like his insides were being torn from him through his cock. He filled her up, shooting stream after hot stream in her ass. He was totally spent and collapsed against her and they both fell to the bed and Sarah came just as he started filling her up.

They lay there for nearly ten minutes, both basking in the afterglow of two amazing orgasms. He finally rolled off of her and although she could feel his cum oozing out of her ass, she felt him spoon her, his arms tightly around her. They fell asleep that way.

In the morning they woke and immediately fucked slow and deliberate until they both came again. Slipping into the shower, they soaped one another up. With Sarah behind Bud, she reached around and kissing his back, she stroked his soap covered cock, just before he came again; she rinsed him off, dropped to her knees and took his load all over her face.

Bud nearly lost his balance as he came all over her face. Looking down at her smiling face covered in his cum, he never lost his stiffness. Pulling her to her feet, he assumed the position on his knees and throwing one leg over his shoulder, he licked her pussy until she exploded all over his tongue.

Standing up, he urged Sarah to bend over and he slipped once again into her foaming pussy and fucked her for nearly ten minutes non-stop until he once again emptied his balls deep in her pussy.

They clung to each other, slowly caressing and soaping up each other. They finally rinsed off and climbing out of the shower, dried one another and as Sarah combed through her damp hair, Bud sat on the edge of the bed watching her move and he began to get turned on again.

Sarah caught a glimpse of his growing cock and she shook her head; "No way Bud, I'm to fucking sore, no more. How about some coffee and breakfast, my treat?"

He rose and nibbled at her neck and whispered to her; "How about your ass? I know you liked it and I loved it?"

She let out a groan and fell back onto the bed and she gave him her ass one more time.

While all that was happening, back at Harriet's apartment Harm had Harriet on her belly. He pulled her to her knees and slid his huge cock into her tight lipped pussy. It resisted, but after sliding just the head in and out several times, he felt Harriet push back and he slid in deeper. He heard Harriet whimper and at the same time wiggle her hips as she tried to become accustomed to his girth.

Harriet dropped her head down to the bed and screamed out; "Just shove the fucking thing it Harm, stop teasing me!"

He reared back and shoved it in and finding little resistance, he was buried to the hilt.

Harriet rose up, threw her head back and at the same time shoved her ass as hard as she could against his belly; "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck it feels like I'm being torn in two!" She felt him begin to withdraw and she reached back and grabbed his tight ass cheeks and pulled him back in. "Don't you dare pull it out, oh fuck me, I never felt anything that big in me before, oh fuck I never want this moment to end. Shove it in deeper Harm, don't be gentle. Oh fuck, I always get the considerate pricks, I want one who takes what he wants and makes me love it too. FUCK ME HARD AND QUICK! Don't stop, I want to experience what a real slut does. Make me your slut Harm, fuck me, fuck me till I cum all over that glorious cock of yours. Oh shit, yes, yes, just like that! You're hitting spots in my cunt I never knew I had! Oh Goddddddddddddddd! More, more, yes just like that oh fuck meeeeeee, I'm cummingggggggg!"

Harm was dripping sweat from every pore and she was urging him on, he would never have thought that the sweet and innocent Ensign Harriet Sims would be such a cock hound, he loved it. Just listening to her made him want to fuck her harder and she got just that. He leaned down and as she continued to blurt out obscene things, he fisted her silky golden blonde hair and turning her head, her mouth was wide open sucking in as much oxygen as she could, he covered her sweet red lips with his and he was greeted by her tongue. She worked it like a miniature cock, darting in and out of his mouth. He caught it between his teeth and nibbling on it gently; she let out a growl and shot off again. He could feel her cunt juices bathing his cock and as he pounded her hard and deeper, he lost it and pumped her full of his hot cream cum.

Harm fell sideways onto the bed, taking Harriet with him. She was in the thoroughs of yet another orgasm when she felt him shoot her full of his cum.

Harriet twisted around and ground her lush body to his and their lips met again in a hot, passionate kiss. She kissed down his heaving chest and quickly took his cum soaked cock between her lips and taking him too deep, she began to choke and cough. She pulled him out of her mouth and began licking up and down his stiff shaft. She took another deep breath and once again tried to swallow him. She stopped just as he poked the back of her throat. Her tongue whipped around and around his shaft as her hand came into the fray and stroking him faster and faster, she was rewarded with another mouthful of his cum. "Mmmmm Harm, I knew you had another one in there for me! You wasted the first one making that pearl necklace for me. This time I wanted it all down my throat. She smiled at him as she smacked her lips and those sexy green eyes sparkled as she looked up at him, satisfied that she was able to finish him the way he did her!"

"My god Harriet, that was amazing! I normally don't cum that quick, especially after the long bout we just finished; you are truly a remarkable woman Harriet Sims."

She slid up his body and snuggled against him, completely satisfied and totally exhausted; "Thank You kind Sir, I just wish Ensign Roberts would take notice!"

"Oh don't you worry Harriet, that man has it bad for you. Mark my word, the two of you will be together before too long! You have to promise me one thing Harriet."

She looked up at him and he felt a shiver run through his body as he stared into those gorgeous green eyes and he took in her gorgeous face and more! "What is that Harm?"

"You have to promise me, if you and Bud do hook up and things get serious, you won't forget me and let me sample this luscious body of yours from time to time."