JAG Revisited Pt. 06

Story Info
Sarah and Harm continued reminiscing affairs include Jordan.
17.2k words
4.9
12.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

*****

Harm and Sarah woke up the following morning. Sarah's eyes opened and she smiled weakly. Her head was on Harm's chest and she was remembering the best night of sex she ever had. She shook Harm and he opened his eyes; "Come on sleepy head, rise and shine, we have to get to work."

He rolled over and suddenly had his fiancée beneath him. He kissed her gently and brushed her unruly hair from her forehead. You know we can play hooky and tell some more stories."

"Oh no you don't Harm, Cresswick will have both of our asses, now up. Maybe we can cut-out early, why are you in such a hurry to start the stories again?"

"Oh Mac, I remembered my next story, it's about you, but I have to retell it. I'll even tell two in a row as long as I can tell you about my first story involving you."

"Oh Harm, you are wicked, but we still have to get to work. I promise we'll leave early, I can have Bud cover for us!"

"Fine, let's hit the shower, together or apart?"

"Better take them apart or we'll never get out of here!"

Harm was happy to see Sarah at his office door; "Are we all set to go?"

"Yeah come on, Cresswick just left and Bud's covering for us. I can't wait to hear your story about me. Remember, you said you're going to tell two stories."

They returned to her apartment and she stripped naked, she came out in her tiny satin robe and flopped down beside him. He was in his boxers and t-shirt, he reached for her, but she jumped out of the way; "No way Harm, start your story. I'm getting wet just thinking about your story about you and me!"

"Okay here we go, hold onto your hat!"

Harm and Sarah were just shot down in Russia by a MIG-29. They ejected just before the plane crashed. A couple of gypsies helped them out and tried hiding them from the Russians looking for them.

Harm was speaking with the male gypsy, while Sarah and the female gypsy were in the covered wagon. When Sarah came out of the wagon, she was dressed in a gorgeous gypsy outfit. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She had make-up on making her look beautiful. Her lips were a bright red and her eyes make-up, made her dark eyes look mesmerizing. Her blouse was a typical gypsy blouse, off the shoulder and it was loose enough to hide her huge tits. It was evident, the way they moved beneath the blouse, she was without a bra. The full skirt ended a couple of inches above her knees, showing off her bare, shapely legs to perfection.

They got a gypsy outfit for Harm and began traveling towards the train station. It was getting late, so they made camp and built a fire. The gypsies gave the wagon to Sarah and Harm to sleep in and that is where Harm was overwhelmed by the need for comfort, and Sarah was a willing participant. She knew Harm was hurting, thinking of his father and wanted to comfort him.

They settled in to bed, with their shoes off and a blanket over them. Sarah tossed the blanket off and propped her head up on one hand and looked at Harm, "You know I'll be with you till this is resolved." She reached out and brushed a feather off his forehead.

Harm grabbed hold of her hand and placed it at his lips. He kissed it gently and whispered out; "You know Sarah, you have no idea what this means to me."

They both moved closer together and their lips met in a soft gentle kiss. He slid closer to her and suddenly the kiss grew in intensity and their body came together too. Their kiss grew hotter and hotter and Harm's arms went around Mac.

Sarah's hands slipped to his pants and getting them open; fished his cock out and began stroking it vigorously. She was getting hotter by the second and needed a cock, and needed it soon. She threw her leg over his outstretched body and settled down onto his cock. She yanked her panties to one side and let his cock slip deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Harm rose up slightly and staring directly at her fat nipples poking through her sexy gypsy blouse. Reaching up and slowly pulled at the elastic holding her blouse up over her straining tits. Tugging harder and harder, they sprung out of their confinement; those luscious mounds of flesh were directly before his lips and eyes. He tugged harder on her blouse and in doing so her tits pressed against his lips. Opening them, he drew first one and then the other in between them. His tongue flicked out and rolled around one and then the other stiff bud. He hefted one gently in his hand and sucked harder on her nipple. This produced a groan from her lips.

Sarah's head rolled back on her shoulders and thrust her hips harder against his invading cock. She ground down hard and she pulled his head harder against her gorgeous tits. She knew she wasn't going to last long and when she felt his cock jerk in her pussy, she knew he wasn't going to last very long either.

After the trying day, they both wanted and needed a quick release. Pulling his mouth off her tits, he gripped her silky hair and pulled her mouth to his. They fought with each other's tongue and mashed their lips together. Ripping his mouth off of hers, he began raining kisses all over her neck and shoulders; "Oh fuck Sarah, I'm not going to last long. I need a release and you're just the one to give it to me. My god, I can't believe how beautiful you are. Even without that sexy gypsy outfit you're wearing, you are without a doubt the most luscious and beautiful woman I've ever had the pleasure of being with!"

She once again drew his face up to hers, she looked into his eyes and whispered; "Cum Harm, cum in me, I need it as bad as you do!" Her lips descended on his and as they kissed passionately, they both exploded and came in a crashing orgasm.

They fell back to the tiny mattress in the wagon and clutched at each other. Basking in the afterglow of their fantastic coupling, they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The following morning they headed for the train station. Once there, the station was swarming in Russian soldiers. Harm looked at Sarah and said; "I have to go on Mac."

"Listen Harm, we'll end up like your father; it's over eighteen-hundred miles to your destination. You don't speak the language and you don't have any papers, you're bound to get caught!"

"Are you chickening out on me?"

She gave him a dirty angry glare; "You know better than that! Answer my question, what is your plan, other than taking a train to Lubyanka. You've been driven by emotions and those emotions are going to get us killed!"

He stared at her; "You can quit, I can't. My father is out there somewhere and I've got to find him!"

Sarah replied; "Or die trying!"

"Or die trying, but you shouldn't! You've come with me farther than anyone I know, I'll never forget that Mac!"

"Well, I always thought it would come down to this, leaving me to come up with a dispassionate plan!"

He smiled and she smiled back at him. To make a long story short, they gave up and as the General lay dying from a gunshot later on at the airport, Harm leaned over him and was told where he thought his father was living. He found out about his father and put an end to the MIA status of Harmon Rabb Sr.

What Harm didn't tell Sarah was at that train station, at that moment when she threw caution to the wind and forsake everything else to help him; he knew then and there he loved her. He was uncertain how to tell her, he was just too closed off. Being an officer and a gentleman he decided to bottle it up inside and figure out if he was right for her, he knew without a doubt, she was right for him.

Mac looked at Harm, a tear was running down her cheek; "God damn you Harm! If you knew it then, why the hell did you put yourself and me too through all of the shit over the next seven years! We could have been so happy together and even had a family like Bud and Harriet!"

"I know Mac, I'm sorry, but I was damaged goods and didn't want to begin our relationship feeling that way!"

She punched him playfully; "And I wasn't? Look back at all the failed relationships I've had, you've had! We could have avoided all of that crap!"

He smiled weakly; "But look at all of the stories we have to tell and I think it's made us both stronger and more sure of our relationship!"

"This isn't over Captain Harmon Rabb Jr., not by a long shot! Now you promised another story on the heels of that revelation, now begin before I deck you and you'll have to really find a new relationship to begin, without me!"

"Again Sarah, I'm sorry, oh and one other thing, you could have shown me you were interested!"

"Are you kidding me? Do you know how many times I put it out there and you just skirted the issue, now start your fucking story Harm!"

He knew he had to drop it, or she's drop him, literally! He took a deep breath and began. There was a congressional hearing involving a few military men killing U.S. citizens in Kuwait. Congresswoman Bobbi Latham persuaded Admiral Chegwidden to attach Commander Rabb to her staff to assist her during the hearing.

Harm had reservations and began investigating on his own. During one of the first hearings Harm leaned over to Bobbi and whispered; "Bobbi, we need to talk as soon as the session is over."

I can't, I have meetings till six."

"Okay meet me at my apartment tonight, I'll even cook dinner."

"I'll be there."

At the same time, across town, Sarah's ex-husband Chris came back into her life. He was up to no good and she knew it. She was upset and needed to talk to Harm.

That evening, in his apartment Bobbi was playing coy. She was dressed in a gold pullover top. It showed her large B cup breasts to perfection. Her long legs and tight ass was encased it a dark brown skirt. Bobbi's long slender legs were teasing him as she slipped onto a bar stool at his kitchen counter.

They were talking about the hearings, but throughout, they were throwing out sexual innuendoes. Harm asked her about running for senator and she asked where did you hear about that?"

"Just now, from you Bobbi! Remember I'm helping you, but I won't roll over for you or anyone else.

She gave him a playful pout; "Really, too bad!"

Harm was draining the noodles for his Italian dinner when there was a knock on the door; he turned to Bobbi; "Would you please get that?"

She went to open it and there was Mac, she wanted to talk to Harm about Chris coming back into her life. "Mac!"

Harm turned; "Come on in."

Bobbi looked back to Mac; "Yeah, there's plenty of food to go around."

Mac replied; "I'm not hungry Ma'am, I just needed to talk to Harm, it's not a good time, call me tomorrow."

He nodded; "Sure" and she was gone before anything else was said.

Bobbi slid back over to the counter; "Aren't you going to go after her?"

He chuckled; "She told me to call her tomorrow."

She rubbed her neck and stammered; "I never understood why you two never got together."

He smiled at her while he poured olive oil on the pasta; "We fight all the time!"

Bobbi looked down at her wine glass; "So do we."

"Oh it's different."

"Really, and how?"

"For starters, we don't work together."

"We do now." Bobbi took a long sip from her wine glass, taking it away she looked at the door; "She's beautiful!"

As he tossed the pasta, he replied; "Well so are you!"

She smiled as he looked back at his pasta.

After dinner, Bobbi sat on his sofa; he walked over with two snifters of brandy. He had some soft jazz playing and the lights were turned down low. She took one from him and looked up at him; "We have something we need to talk about. At the hearing I got the impression you were pushing me."

"Bobbi, you were asking the wrong questions. There's a reason for that, you're rushing. Recess the hearings until I investigate further."

She twirled the brandy snifter and leaned towards him; "I can see why you're so good at what you do, you don't give an inch."

"I'm not good with compromise."

She started into his eyes; "Sometimes you have to meet a person halfway. Give a little, get a little."

He leaned in and whispered; "Sometimes halfway isn't close enough!"

Their lips met in a brief kiss and pulling back, went in for another one, a little more passion was involved in the second kiss. Things heated up quickly after that. Harm stood up and took Bobbi by the hand and let her up to his bedroom. Standing before the large bed, he took her brandy and placed it on the nightstand. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he drew her to his hard body and she sucked in her breath when she felt his large cock poking into her belly.

She was tall and nearly looked him straight in the eyes. Licking her lips she let out a deep breath; "It was nice sharing you with the Admiral's daughter in Italy, but I've found out, I like you better when you're all mine!" She planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips and it grew hotter by the second. She nearly tore his light pullover sweater over his head. Tossing it to the floor, Bobbi began planting wet kisses all over his hair covered chest and up across his shoulders his neck and back to his waiting lips.

He fisted her shoulder length silky brown hair in his hands and mashed her lips to his. His tongue darted out and reaching down; pulled her tight pullover up and over her head. He loved it when she shook her head and her hair tumbled over her face like the sexy vixen she was. He caught her bottom lip between his and sucked and nibbled at it.

Bobbi's hands were active once again as she tore open his jeans and pushed them down off his hips, taking his boxers along with them. She laughed a throaty laugh when he stumbled about on one leg as he tried to free himself from his pants.

Harm quickly stifled her laugh she he slapped her tight ass, still in her skirt, but not for long. Finding the zipper on the side of her skirt, he lowered it and her skirt slipped off her hips and tight, bubble butt. He loved how her slim, trim body looked in matching satin, black bra and panties.

Breaking his embrace, she slid up onto the bed and propped herself up against the headboard. Her legs were drawn up to her chest and with a wicked smile on her lips; she slowly spread her long, slender legs, exposing her satin panties with the patch of wetness showing against the gusset of them. Her eyes were focused on Harm's huge cock; it was stiff and aiming at her as he slipped onto the bed.

Harm was between the spread tights before she had a chance to close them. He had his hands on her knees and slid them downward till they came in contact with her panties. In one swift move, he had them off her butt and down her struggling legs. He placed his large hands on her inner thighs and pushed them outward till the knees hit the mattress on either side of her.

Bobbi was completely exposed to his gaze and she sucked in her breath when she saw him licking his lips and staring at her wide-spread pussy lips. The bright inner, pink lips were glistening with her juices and she let out a gasp when his hands slid lower and his thumbs parted the lips even wider.

Harm slid to his belly and buried his face in her fragrant pussy. He tenderly drew his tongue upward, from the base of her pussy, up to the hooded red pearl. He stabbed at the darker black flesh until it surrendered its prize. He flicked it back and forth, up and down several times. With each flick, Bobbi jerked and groaned as she was on the verge of exploding her first orgasm all over his active tongue and lips.

Bobbi thrust her hips upward to meet his active tongue. She rolled her head from side to side; her mouth was open wide, sucking in as much air into her lungs as she could. She tensed up, her legs breaking free from his grasp and clutching at his head, she squeezed hard and came for the first time. Letting go of his head with her legs, she continued to grind her pelvis up against his mouth, trying to make greater contact with his mouth.

Harm continued to lick and suck her at a slow, gentle pace. He slowly slipped two fingers, deep into her spasming pussy and he felt her cunt muscles clutch and release them as he slid them in and out. He twisted them around and palmed her pussy. Wiggling his fingers about, he located the fleshy underside of her womb. Caressing it back and forth, he found her G-spot and Bobbi shot off again like a rocket at NASA.

Bobbi used the heels of her hands to finally coax Harm from her weeping pussy; "Please Harm give me a moment to catch my breath. That has to be without a doubt the fastest two orgasms I've ever experienced. I plan to have a few more tonight, but please let me settle down a bit, I'm very, very sensitive down there at the moment." She caressed his short hair and gently stroked his cheek.

Harm was still active, but just enough to keep her motor idling. He withdrew his sticky fingers from her pussy and the goo on them was substantial. He gently licked her fleshy lips up and down slowly, occasionally stabbed at her oozing hole and rolled her stiff clit around.

Bobbi let out a long cleansing breath; "Whew, that was amazing, now it's your turn, seeing we have all night and it's still early. I want you to prop yourself up on these pillows and relax. I'm going to rock your world. My mouth is already watering; I can't wait to suck on that monster of yours!"

Harm rose up and planted a hot kiss on her lips. He noticed how she was eager to lick her own juices she deposited on his lips and chin. He broke the kiss and allowed her to switch places with him.

Bobbi hovered over him and resumed kissing him. Her tongue darted out and those deep red lips puckered up to suck on his lower lip. She nibbled at his ear, all the while; her hands were running up and down his hairy chest, across his belly and brushing across his cock and balls. She raked her long nails along his muscled thighs and back up again.

Harm gently combed his fingers through her soft dark brown hair and running his hands down her back; he finally removed her bra and tossed it aside. He leaned back to take in the experienced hands and mouth of this milk chocolate woman.

Bobbi moved across his shoulders and made him gasp and moan when she played, sucked and nipped at his puckered nipples. Her hands continued to pave the way for her lips and tongue. She now had his cock in her fist and was stroking it slowly, all the while applying more and more pressure to the iron rod in her hand. Her hair had obscured her face, but her tongue made Harm very aware of where it was concentrating. Her firm tits scraped across his hairy thighs as her lips puckered up and drew his swollen nuts into her mouth. Her tongue flicked and jabbed over and over again at the balls in his crinkled sack. She stroked his slowly, but tighter. She drew several drops of pre-cum from the fat head and her thumb rolled it around the large mushroomed head.

Bobbi popped his nuts from her mouth and slid a little lower and caused his to jump and shake when he felt her tongue flick out and run around his puckered hole. She smiled when she heard him groan up above and she did it again several more time. Moving up, she placed her lips firmly around the base of his cock and slid upwards. Inch by inch, she drew closer to the head. She sucked harder and her tongue left a line of saliva along the path. Just as she reached the head, she stopped and looked up at him.

Their eyes met and Harm shivered, anticipating what was coming next, and she surely surprised him.

Bobbi reached for her brandy and taking a sip, she held it in her mouth and poised over his cock, she opened her mouth and bathed his cock in the warm, golden liquid she had just sipped. Her lips locked around his cock and between the brandy and his pre-cum, Bobbi sucked and rolled her tongue around the brandy covered cock. She heard him grunt when she went even deeper and allowed the brandy to once again wash about his cock. She pulled back slightly and swallowed the brandy and cum mixture. She began bobbing up and down faster and faster. Her long slender fingers assisted her and soon had Harm at the brink of shooting his cum down her throat. Bobbi wanted his cum desperately and wasn't about to be denied. She remembered how he shot his load all over Francesca's face and she wanted the feel of his hot cum covering her face and run down her throat and tits.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers