JAG Revisited Pt. 07

Story Info
Sarah and Harm Continue exploring affairs W/ Skates & more.
22.2k words
4.71
13.4k
7
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

*****

Harm was in his boxers and nothing else the following evening. He sat patiently waiting for Mac to come through the door of his apartment. He remembered a short, but very hot encounter with his RIO (radar intercept officer).

Sarah opened the door and looked frazzled after a tough day in the courtroom, but when she saw Harm, she perked up. She walked over and stood before him; "You know we never got to take care of our needs this morning. After last night you promised to wake up early and take care of them!' She had a sly smile on her lips; reaching up, she unsnapped her tie and pulling at it, tossed it to him. Swaying back and forth before him, she slowly and seductively popped open one button after another until her blouse was completely open. Pulling it from her tight skirt, she shook it off and tossed it to Harm too. With the flick of her fingers, her bra, holding her heavy breasts gave way and she added that to his pile of clothes.

By now Harm's boxers were tented and his cock was beginning to poke through the opening in front. She reached to her waist and unzipping her skirt, it fell to the floor and she kicked it to him. Standing there in a pair of pretty satin and lace panties and a pair of semi-high heels, she kicked them off and slipped to her knees. "We can't have you wearing more than me Harm." Reaching for his boxers, she tugged them off and slipped her panties off too. She pushed him back onto the sofa and climbing up, settled her already moist pussy directly over his head.

Harm gripped her by her shapely hips and pulled her down to his waiting tongue. Just as he parted her moist lips and slid his tongue back and forth across them, he let out a grunt. He felt her wet lips part and draw the head of his cock into her mouth.

Sarah whipped her tongue around and around and around until it was dripping with saliva. Poised above it, she was just about to envelope it with those luscious lips when she bucked upward. She felt two or three of his fingers slide into her hole and at the same time, he uncovered her clit and began flicking it back and forth.

Harm arched his back and thrust his hips upward as he felt her lips close around his cock.

The two of them worked feverously at each other's sex organ and within minutes, both were on the verge of cumming. Sarah was first, as when she felt him draw her clit between his lips and his tongue flicked it back and forth, she lost it and started cumming.

Sarah wasn't about to be outdone and when she came off her orgasm. She worked her lips and hands up and down as fast as she could and when she heard him let out a loud grunt, she knew she had him. Seconds later her mouth was flooded with his creamy, hot cum. After she swallowed all of him, she rolled off of him and scooted around and placed her sweaty head on his chest; "Oh fuck Harm, you have no idea how bad I needed that. After a lousy day and a disappointing morning, I was on edge all day just waiting for this, thank you!"

He smiled; "The pleasure was all mine, giving and receiving. Now go take a quick shower, let's have a bite to eat and get ready for a short, but very hot story. Are you ready with yours?"

"Oh yeah Harm, really hot and maybe we'll have round two after our stories." She was gone before he could reply.

She came back in, combing her wet hair and she smiled when she saw his reaction, his boxers immediately got rather tight. Her luscious body was covered by a short, satin robe that barely covered her pussy and ass. Taking a seat at his kitchen counter they ate and talked about today and once finished, she grabbed her drink and took a seat on the sofa where they just finished getting each other off. She patted the cushion beside her; "Come on Rabb, out with your next story."

He sat down beside her and he loved when she placed her semi-wet head on his chest. He combed his fingers through it and whispered; "I love you Colonel Mackenzie, now hold on, here is the next event."

Harm was reinstated as a pilot and was stationed on the Patrick Henry. He just finished defending a fellow officer for blowing up a Russian armored vehicle, but in the process, "The X-Man was sent stateside to keep from making any more international incidents.

Harm and his RIO were in the mess hall when a few of his fellow pilots came running into the mess hall with a blow up doll.

She was having confident issues about flying and wasn't in any mood to watch the nonsense the pilots were having with the doll. She stood up and Harm immediately knew Skates wasn't right. "If this is the best they can do for a floor show, I'm going to my quarters and work on my needlepoint!"

She was still dress in her flight jumpsuit, unzipped to just below her ample breasts, with a black t-shirt beneath in. As always her dark chestnut brown hair was pulled back severely in a bun. Her petite figure was unassuming, but Harm was always intrigued by it.

When she stood Harm replied; Are you offended?"

"Not as a woman, but as a human being, just being on the same planet with these idiots!

She turned to leave, but Harm stopped her; "Don't be too hard on them Skates; they're just blowing off steam. How about the two of us head to my quarters and have a friendly game of chess?"

"Sounds like a winner Commander, I could use a distraction right about now."

Once there she took a seat, but playing chess wasn't keeping her interested. "Come on Elizabeth, out with it, what seems to be the problem."

She looked at him with tears in her eyes; "I'm not sure Harm, but lately I have a weird feeling that when I go up there, I won't be coming back."

"Way back when I first started flying, I had the same issues, but it went away."

How long did it take?"

"I'd say a week or so, but until then, I was scared out of my wits, just hang in there and I promise, it will pass." He took her tiny hands in his and suddenly the room was silent and they looked at each other. He stared into her coal black eyes and felt an instant connection.

As if two magnets were drawn together, they met in the center of his tiny table and their lips met in a soft, gentle caring kiss. They parted and they both stood and came together once again, this time it was more urgent. He broke the kiss and his hands went to the bun on the back of her hair and he whispered as he plucked away at the pins holding her hair up; "Ever since I first saw you at JAG headquarters, I wondered what you would look like with your hair down."

She smiled weakly at him as he continued to undo her tight bun. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and as the last of the pins came out, she felt his lips pressing against hers once again and his hands drawing her hair down and combing his fingers through her thick, lush dark, dark auburn brown hair. Her breathing became ragged when she opened her lips to accept his tongue and as she sucked on his tongue, she felt his other hand find the zipper on her flight suit and slowly lowered it till it reached the bottom of the track, below her belly.

Harm tugged at the flight suit and pulling it off her shoulders, he helped her struggle her arms out of it. It hung down around her ample hips and he looked down at her. He couldn't believe how tiny she was. He caught sight of her tight, stiff nipples poking against her black t-shirt. He kissed her again, this time with much, more passion. He cupped her one tit and it fit perfectly into the palm of her hand. He gripped the bottom of her t-shirt and pulling at it, it came up over her long, silky hair and he tossed it to his bunk.

Taking a step back, he took in her figure before him. Her breasts were about an A cup, but on her tiny body, they looked larger. He reached out and tugged at her jumpsuit and it slipped from her hips and settled around her flight shoes. He watched her toe them off and kicking the suit aside she approached him.

Dressed in only a pair of female, boy shorts, she reached out and pulled the zipper on his flight suit. She didn't have to help much as Harm slipped out of it and tore off his t-shirt. Kicking off the suit and shoes, she reached down and slipped her hand onto his boxers. She let out a gasp when she tried to close her tiny fingers around his fat cock. She groaned out; "Holy shit Harm, how the hell can you fit in the cockpit of your plane with this monster between your legs?"

She stroked it and pulled his boxers off, but refused to let go of the cock in her hand. Stepping back, she licked her lips and stared down at it and her breathing increased as her excitement rose quickly. All of a sudden she stopped and pushed him away; "I'm sorry Harm, I can't do this. I want to more than anything else in the world."

Harm was shaken by her response, just like Skates, he wanted this too; "Soooooo tell me Elizabeth, why can't you do this?" He took a step closer to her, but she side-stepped him.

"My boyfriend, I can't do this to him!"

Harm immediately grabbed his flight suit and slipped it back on; "I'm sorry Skates, I didn't know. The last time we spoke, the two of you were broken up."

We were, but after numerous talks and several e-mails, we decided to give it another shot, sorry, I'm really, really sorry Harm!"

"Don't worry about it Skates, you may want to get dressed, I'll head out to the mess hall and give you some privacy!"

After that, Harm and Skates didn't have a problem, but it was evident, there was some sexual tension between the two of them.

A month later, Harm returned to JAG and Skates stayed on the Patrick Henry. A couple of months later there was a mishap on the carrier and Skates was charged with dereliction of duty. She was ordered stateside to be prosecuted. Harm was to defend and Mac was to prosecute.

During the trial things were going badly. During one of their heart to hearts, Harm found out she broke up with her boyfriend. One evening after court, Skates was feeling down and Harm invited her out to dinner and she accepted. That is when things became interesting.

After dinner Harm took Elizabeth back to his apartment and he opened a bottle of wine. While it was breathing they sat at the kitchen counter and discussed her testimony and she began emotional.

Harm came around the counter and drew her tiny figure into his arms. He felt her tiny breasts press against his chest, but being the gentleman he is, he just held her until she calmed down.

"I don't know if I can continue serving in the Navy. I tried doing my job and I'm being punished for it." She looked up at him and waited for him to kiss her.

Harm poured two glasses of wine and handed her one. He wanted nothing more than to take Skates in his arms and carry her up the stairs to his bed, but he swore to himself he wouldn't touch her until the case was over. It would be a lot better if he won the case, but it was a toss-up at the moment. He took a sip of his wine; "Skates, you have to tuff it out. I know Captain Ingles is a total douche bag, but we can use that against him, now drink your wine and relax!"

She laughed out loud; "You know Commander, you're a real tool, but you make me laugh, you wanna fuck?"

He nearly choked on his wine as he sprayed wine all over the counter. "Aw listen Skates, I'd really love to do just that, but I think we need to hold off until your case is resolved. I swear we're going to win, but please control yourself or in a minute or less, I'll have you naked and beneath me in my bed."

She grinned from ear to ear; "If you promise we'll win, I'll hold off and if we do win, I promise to fuck you till we both pass-out!"

He gave her one of his sly smiles; "Now I have to say Skates that is without a doubt the best incentive I've ever had to win a case. Come on, drink-up and I'll take you back to your billet. If we don't leave now, you'll never make it to the courtroom on time tomorrow, if you get my drift."

She swallowed her wine, picked up her purse and turned towards the door; "Let's go Commander, but I expect you to win, I've been without ever since my boyfriend and I broke up for good!"

"Skates, when we are alone and away from the public, call me Harm. Now get your ass out the door." He swatted her playfully on the butt and she jumped and giggled as she left his apartment.

Two days later Skates was finally on the stand and after being drilled by Mac, her replied to Sarah's tough question; "I have to say Colonel, I was looking out for the safety of the ship and crew and I made a decision. I did my job as I was trained to do it, and there was an accident."

Sarah replied; "Yes, on your watch Lieutenant."

"Yes Ma'am on my watch!" She then turned to the jury and began once again; "If you think I've done something wrong, then go ahead and vote that way! Whatever the outcome of this court-martial, I'm resigning my commission in the United States Navy. I will not be part of an organization that choses to punish me for carrying out my duties."

The courtroom was stunned and Sarah looked on and looked at the judge in shock and whispered out; "No further questions!"

Both Harm and Sarah gave their closing arguments, but the jury, after hearing what Skates had to say, came back with a not guilty verdict.

Outside the JAG building Mic and Sarah congratulated Harm and Skates and Sarah turned to Skates; "Lieutenant, this is one case I didn't mind losing. I just hope you reconsider resigning your commission."

"Thank you Colonel, I'll think about it."

They left and Skates turned to Harm; "Well Commander, I thing we have some unfinished business to attend to, don't you agree?"

He smiled and nodded and guided her towards her car; "I think we should get a bite to eat first don't you Skates? I know I'm going to need all the energy I can muster to keep up with a little spitfire like you?"

She giggled; "I thought you flew Tomcats and not Spitfires Sir?"

Once again he swatted her playfully on the butt with one of the files he was carrying; "This way Lieutenant!"

He took her to a nice restaurant, ordered a good bottle of wine to calm his and her nerves. By the time they finished dinner, they were both ready for what was behind door number three. Door number one was on the carrier, door number two was in his apartment a couple days ago and they both were locked tight. They were both raring to go and kick down door number three if need be.

Harm opened the door to his apartment and turned to Skates; she turned away and placed her purse on the counter; "Could I please use your bathroom Harm, a little too much wine?"

"Sure Skates, up the stairs and to the left. Would you like some wine?"

"No thanks, I had enough, I could use a beer or a large ice water though." She turned and unpinning her hat from her dress blues. She placed it on the counter beside her purse and headed for the bathroom.

Harm kicked off his shoes after getting the beers and made his way up to the bedroom. The bathroom was just past the bedroom and he took a seat on the bed. He slipped out of his jacket, pulled off his tie and unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt. He took a swig out of his beer and turned to put it on the end table. He heard someone clear their throat and turning back towards the door, he nearly fell off the bed.

Elizabeth was standing in the doorway; she lost her jacket and tie. Just like Harm, her shirt was unbuttoned to just below her pert breasts. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She let her hair down and since the Patrick Henry, it was even longer as it ended halfway down her back and covered her breasts. Having it up in a bun for so long, it made her hair naturally wavy and the dark, sable brown hair was glossy and very thick. She re-applied her lip gloss and the bright red made him long to suck on them.

She cleared her throat and it caused him to lock eyes with those large pools of dark sultry eyes. "Well Harm, a promise is a promise. You got me off..." She chuckled seductively; "Now I guess I have to get you off, are you still interested in our agreement?"

He nodded; "You know Skates you don't have to do this unless you really want to. I wouldn't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do."

She laughed even sexier this time; "Oh nooooo you don't Harm, I need to hear it from you." In a whisper she said; "Tell me Harm, do you want me?"

He stood up and moved over to her. He towered over her and scooping her long hair up in his hands as he cupped the back of her head and tightened his hold on her. He lowered his head and captured her glistening lips with his. He kissed her passionately. Hearing her moan into his mouth he pulled from her face. In a whisper he replied; "Does that answer your question?"

She nodded and reaching up, pulled his head back down to hers and the kiss was even hotter than the last one. Tongues darted back and forth and they fought for supremacy, it ended up a draw.

Elizabeth reached up and unbuttoned the remaining buttons on his shirt and nearly tore it off of him. Her tiny hands fumbled with his belt and pants. Getting them open, she pulled his zipper down and pushed his pants down.

Harm kicked them aside and reaching up tore open her shirt. The buttons went flying and he pulled it from her skirt and yanked it off her tiny body. Her breasts were encased in a tiny demi-bra. It pushed her tiny breasts up and actually formed a slim cleavage. He pulled the straps off her shoulders and slid it from her breasts. It hung around her waist and she reached back and popped it open, it fluttered to the floor.

Skates slid her hands into the opening of his boxers and sucked in her breath when she came in contact with his huge cock. Closed her fingers around it and they didn't meet. She licked her lips and looked up at Harm; "Oh fuck Harm, I forgot how large your dick is. I'm worried it won't fit in my pussy!"

"Don't you worry Skates, I'll make sure you're so turned on, you'll be begging me to fuck you."

She had a funny look on her face; "Harm would you do me a favor, call me Elizabeth or Liz. It isn't very sexy being called Skates while we're doing this?"

He stroked the side of her face; "I'm sorry Liz, I really didn't think about it. I guess it would sound weird if you called me Hammer while we're making love, huh?"

She giggled; "Well you do have a hammer here Harm!" She tugged at his huge cock just as she slid his boxers to the floor; "I just may be yelling for you to hammer my pussy soon!"

He smiled at her; "Well Liz, it's going to be difficult with you still wearing this." He tugged at the zipper on her skirt and wiggling it back and forth it cleared her sexy, but tiny hips. He immediately slid her panties off and steeping back took in her luscious, petite body; "Mmmm, much better Liz, now where were we?" Stepping closer he drew her into his arms and she fit perfectly, she smiled up at him; "You know Harm, I've been told my mouth is larger than the rest of me. I wouldn't mind trying to fit this monster cock in here."

She began to slip to her knees, but Harm stopped her; "Oh no you don't Liz, I've wanted to sample this luscious pussy of yours from the first time I saw you when you came into my office last year, I can't wait any longer."

"But Harm, I felt the same way ever since I felt your cock back on the Patrick Henry."

He nodded; "I have a solution!" He gripped her by the hips and seeing she was so light and petite, he lifted her off the ground and spun her around.

Skates let out a scream and a holler; "What the Hell are you doing, I can believe...Mmmmmm yes, suck it, suck my pussy Harm. Oh fuck look at this gorgeous cock. Hold onto your hat Harm, I'm going to devour this monster." She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the fat head. She rolled her tongue around and around the first few inches and let out a grunt when she felt Harm's tongue penetrate her tight lipped pussy. She wrapped her tiny, but shapely legs around his neck and humped her pussy against his invading tongue.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers