JAG Revisited Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Harm had one arm around her waist holding her firmly to his body. His other hand was moving about, he caressed her tight ass cheeks and could not believe how firm they were. He slid it up and down her back and he let out a moan when he felt her take more of his cock into her wet mouth. He loved how her long, silky sable brown hair swished back and forth across his thighs and calves. He couldn't get enough of this tiny, but sexy body. He could have held her like this forever, but he was concerned about all of the blood rushing to her head. After about ten minutes, he shuffled over to the bed and pulling her off his cock, he heard her protest vigorously, but was able to get her onto her back on the bed.

Skates looked angelic, her super-long hair created a dark halo around her head and she smiled up at him. Her lips were swollen and her face was flushed from being held upside down. She reached out her arms; "Come on Harm, I want to feel you large, firm body crushing me to the mattress. You're right; I have no misgivings about you now. I want your cock in me and I want it now, just be slow and gentle till I get accustomed to it!"

Harm looked down at those dark eyes and was nearly lost in then. They were smoky and lust filled and he leaned down and planted a soft gentle kiss on those ruby red lips. The kiss quickly grew with intensity and his cock found the portal of her womb. He rained kisses all over her face, ears and neck. He slowly slid into her and never, ever had he ever felt a pussy as tight as Skates. He felt those lips part and luckily he had made her cum once while she was upside down. She was rather wet, but still incredibly tight. He was afraid he was going to hurt her. He slid in another inch or so and he heard her groan out and felt her sink her teeth into his shoulder. This turned him on like never before and he slid another couple of inches into her.

Skates started cumming and Harm wasn't even halfway in yet. She humped her hips upward trying to take more of his cock into her tiny womb. "Oh fuck me Harm, give me more, I have to feel your body against mine. Shove it in, give it to me. I want to feel that gigantic cock of yours in my throat!"

Hearing her say that spurned him on. He slowly, but steadily sank more and more of his cock into her. He felt her dig her nails into his back as she clawed at him. When he felt her tiny legs rear up and wrap around his waist, he lost it and sent the remaining three inches into her tight pussy.

Skates let out a howl and a grunt. She started laughing when she felt his body against his; "Oh my fucking god, I don't believe I have it all in me. Please just lay here on me for a few moments. I want to savor the feeling of being so fucking full. I can feel your cock throbbing in my cunt Harm. I can feel it pulsating and I can't wait for you to really begin fucking me harder and faster." She let out a deep breath; "Okay Hammer, give it to me, it's now or never, fuck me, fuck me good and hard. I want to taste it and I want to walk crooked for the next week!"

Harm started off slow, pulling out nearly all the way. He wiggled his hips just before shoving it back in, but not all the way. He didn't want to hurt her. He picked up the pace going in faster and deeper until she was squirming all about the bed. Her long brown hair covered nearly all of her upper body.

Skates was panting out of control and couldn't stop groaning in pleasure. She swept the hair from her face, but she bucked and thrashed about so hard, it wasn't long before it covered her once again. "Please Harm, fuck me faster, I'm sooooo close I can taste it. Yes, yes, oh fuck yeah Harm, I'm cumminggggggggggg!"

Harm slowed his fucking of this petite sex-bomb. He leaned down and drew one nipple into his mouth. Sucking harder, he drew nearly her entire tit into her mouth. His tongue flicked out and rolled around and around and he heard her suck in her breath.

She let out a loud groan of frustration when she felt Harm slowly withdraw from her pussy. She let out a shriek when he flipped her over and slapped her tiny, tight ass. He leaned down and stabbed at her pussy with his tongue and she let out a yelp. She raced towards another orgasm when she felt his fingers flicking her clit and his tongue flicked back and forth across her tiny puckered hole.

Before she could react, Harm pulled her to her knees and gripping his cock, he drove it back into her dripping cunt. He nearly came and had to bite down on his lip to keep from cumming. Her cunt made an obscene sucking and squishing sound when he pushed forward and forced the cream she produced out around the tight fit of his cock. He began fucking in and out faster and faster. Looking down he saw his cock covered in thick clumps and streaks of her creamy cum covering her pussy. He scooped up some of her cream and coating his finger, he slipped his fat finger into her puckered hole. He watched her buck and rear back and tried to escape from him invading her two holes.

Skates turned her head and looked back at Harm; "Kiss me Harm! I need to feel your mouth on mine! Mmmm, yes!" She sucked on his tongue and crushing her lips to his, she bit down on his lower lip as she started cumming, yet again.

Harm was getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Tearing his mouth from Skates he grunted out; "Oh fuck Liz, I'm going to cum, should I pull out?"

She met his thrusts with ones of her own; "Oh no Harm, cum in me, I'm protected! I need to feel you fill me up with your hot sperm. Oh fuck, oh fuck yesssssss cum in me! Shit I can feel it filling me up, fuck, fuck, oh fuck. I'm cumming again!"

Harm stiffened and holding her hips steady he filled her cunt with his hot cum. He felt as if his guts were being torn from his body. He leaned over and held onto Skates slender, petite body. He wanted to fall to the bed, but didn't want to crush her body to the mattress. He wrapped his arms around her body, and keeping his still stiff cock buried in her pussy; he rolled to the side and took her with him. He relaxed on the bed, but kept her sweat covered body tight against his.

Skates was delirious with the pleasure and excitement she had just experienced. She slid off his cock and turned around and faced him. She rained kisses all over face, neck and chest. She hugged his so hard; she never wanted to let him go. After several minutes, she slowly lessened her grip on him, her head was still pressed against his chest and she slowly fell to sleep.

In the morning they made love again and took a shower together and dressing, Harm took Skates back to the Patrick Henry, he hugged and kisses her so hard, she nearly passed out.

As she made her way up the walkway, she turned and told him; "I hope this isn't the last time Harm. I would love to explore more of your body, I'm sure you haven't gotten your fill of mine yet either. I'll call you when we're back in port again. Thank you for a night I'll never forget, oh and morning too!"

He met her halfway on the walkway, kissed her again and whispered to her; "Liz, there is no way I could ever get my fill of you in a hundred nights. You better call me when you get back in Norfolk! He kissed her again and stood there until she disappeared in the ship.

Mac looked at Harm and leaning in, she kissed him; "I knew you had a thing for Skates. You were very passionate in her defense and I knew it went deeper. I'm not judging you Harm; I'm just stating a fact, are you ready for my story? I know I can't judge you, especially after my next story. I knew right from the start you never liked Mic Brumby, and I'd like to bypass this affair, but it was a very big part of my life, just like Rene was in yours. The big difference, you never were engaged to her or anyone else. This is what makes it harder to tell, because I was engaged to Mic, I never should have told him I'd marry him. It was unfair to him and I think I was just trying to move you off dead center, pretty lame huh?"

Harm drew Sarah into his arms; "I'm the fool, not you Sarah. I should have asked you years ago. I just hope we can make up for all of those lost years, with that being said, you can bypass Mic if you want to, but I get to pass over Rene then."

She chuckled; "Sorry Harm, we said no exceptions and I want to hear about that gorgeous blonde, no I'll tell you, so here it goes!"

It was the night before Mic was to leave for Australia. He was called back to his homeland, they needed him back there. Sarah had him over for an intimate dinner and afterwards they settled down to her sofa before a roaring fire. Mic once again made a play for Sarah.

Sarah took a sip of her juice while Mic finished off his wine; "I'm glad you came tonight Mic."

"I'm glad you invited me, I was wondering the last seventy-two hours how I was going to get you alone."

"Do you think you'll come back to the states?"

"I certainly hope so, you Yanks need an entertainer. You want me to come back?"

"Of course!"

"No Mac, I mean do you want me to come back to you?"

"Oh Mic, why do keep after me?"

"Because you haven't told me to stop, have you?"

She tilted her head and licked her lips and waited for him to kiss her, and he did! The kiss grew in intensity and soon Sarah was unbuttoning his shirt and she began planting hot, wet kisses down his neck, across his broad shoulders and across his well-defined chest. She loved how his chest muscles twitched when she sucked on his nipples. She pushed him back onto the sofa and followed him. When she came to his pants, she tore them open and she was eager to expose him, and she did. Pulling his pants and shorts off, she gripped his already stiff cock in her long slender fingers. She was surprised how thick he was, nowhere as long as Harm, but a lot thicker. She stroked him several times and when a pearly drop of pre-cm drooled out of his cockhead, she spread it around the head with the pad of her thumb.

Mic was beyond excited, he had finally broken down her defenses and wasn't about to allow her to put them up again. Gripping her short brown hair in his thick manly hands, he guided her to his cock. He locked eyes with her and he could see the lust smoldering in her gorgeous dark eyes. He let out a groan as he watched her lips part and her tongue slip out and flick around and around the fat cockhead.

Sarah drew another droplet of his cum from him and ran it around her lips. The slippery substance spurred her on and opening wider, she drew his fat cock into her mouth. Her lips were stretched wide, but she was able to take nearly all of his stiff cock into her mouth. When it hit the back of her throat, she backed off.

She knelt up and hovering over him, she slowly began to unbutton her silky lavender blouse. She smiled down at Mic as his eyes never left her figure. When it was unbuttoned, she shrugged her shoulders and the blouse fluttered to the sofa behind her.

Mic's eyes were focused on her huge tits, encased in a very frilly white, lace bra. He could see the stiff nipples and dark areoules peeking out from under the lacy encasement. He was about to reach up, but stopped when Sarah reached back and with the flick of two fingers, unfastened the bra. He watched in amazement as those twin beauties of flesh came into view. He let out a groan; "Oh Sarah, they are even more perfect than I imagined. They are without a doubt the most beautiful pair of breasts I've ever laid eyes on!" He reached up and cupped them both and she slowly lowered her body to his waiting mouth.

Sarah let out a loud moan as he paid worship to her huge, firm perfect breasts. He caressed, licked, sucked and kissed every square inch of both tits and when he finally drew one stiff nipple between his lips, she nearly came in her tight black leather pants she was wearing. She finally broke free and slid back down and took his cock even deeper into her mouth seeing she was so turned on from his tit-worshiping. She bobbed up and down vigorously, she wanted, no she needed his cum and she wasn't going to stop until she drank it down.

Mic was squirming around on the sofa below the half-dressed Marine. He threw his head back; "Oh Sarah, you better stop now unless you want me to fill your mouth!"

She looked up at him with those gorgeous dark eyes and just smiled. She picked up the pace and stroked him faster and faster. When she heard him let out a loud groan, she knew what was coming next. Locking her lips tight around his cock, she took his about halfway in and fondled his balls. She felt his cock expand and jerk and then she felt her mouth being flooded with his hot, salty cum. It was thicker than most and a lot saltier. She drank down his entire load and when he was done cumming, she smacked her lips, sucked on the swollen head one more time and smiled up at Mic, a tiny drop rolled down her chin and she scooped it up and licked her finger clean. "So tell me Mic, have you ever made love before a roaring fire? I think I'd love for you to eat my pussy here on the floor before the fire, what do you think Mic, are you game?"

"Oh Sarah, you have no idea how badly I've wanted you to say anything remotely like that, hell yes!"

Naked, he stood up and drew her to her feet. He pulled her to his hulk of a body and wrapped her half naked body to his, He felt his cock, already hard again, mainly from what she had said, poking her in the belly. He kissed her with such passion; it nearly took her breath away. Breaking the kiss, he began raining kisses all over her neck, shoulder and once again, her gorgeous breasts. Sinking down to his knees, he opened her pants and lowered the tight zipper. He drew the incredibly tight slacks off her hips and ass, it was like peeling a grape, they were that tight. Rolling them off her slender thighs, he finally got them off. He slid his hands up her shapely calves, behind her dimpled knees and up the backs of her lush thighs. Pulling her to his face, he inhaled her intoxicating scent right through her very wet panties. He sucked at her dripping wet panties, reaching up, he slid them down her legs and grabbing her hand, he drew her down to the plush carpet before the fireplace.

Sarah stretched out like a cat on the prowl and drawing up one leg to her full, firm breasts, she slowly parted them. She sucked on her bottom lip and whispered up to Mic; "Well stud, you've been chasing me for all these months, you finally caught me, what do you intend on doing with your prize?" She giggled when he picked up one foot and began kissing, licking and sucking on each digit. Her laughter quickly turned to moans as he sucked harder on each toe. Planting her foot on the floor, he picked up the second foot and did the same, but when he was finished, he slowly began kissing his way up her calf, behind her dimpled knee and up her full, damp thigh. When he reached her extremely wet pussy, he took a deep breath; "Aw Sarah, you smell heavenly! I have never seen such large, fleshy pussy lips before. I can't wait to see them wrapped around my fat cock as I slide it in and out of your treasure."

She giggled; "Mic, you always say the nicest things, you make a woman feel so loved and special. Now stop all the yapping and start licking!"

"Aye, aye Colonel, any other orders before I begin?"

She giggled again, reached out and drew his head down between her thighs and whispered out; "Start eating Commander!"

He did just that using all of his expertise as a pussy-eater; he spent the next ten minutes bringing Sarah to three orgasms. He sucked her large cuntlips between his and at the same time darted his tongue in and out of her bubbly hole over and over again, using his tongue as a slippery wet cock. He had her thrashing about on the carpet to the point of getting rug burns on her luscious ass.

When he started adding his fingers to the pussy and eventually to her puckered asshole, she was totally sedated and blissfully exhausted. He was relentless and just when Sarah though he was finished, he started all over again. He had her clit so sensitive, she had to pull violently on his hair to give her a rest, it was getting painful.

Mic finally rose up from between her completely drenched legs; his face was in the same condition. Kneeling up, he took her hand and standing, he drew her up onto wobbly legs. In one swift motion, he lifted her up in his arms and whispered in that sexy, Australian accent; "Which way to the bedroom Sarah, I want to make love to you where we have some cushion and give. That carpet is really beginning to hurt my knees. I can just imagine what it's doing to that gorgeous ass of yours."

She giggled and pointed to the right; "That way Mic, and as for my ass, I'll let you inspect it later if you'd like."

"Nothing I'd rather do Sarah!" He headed to the bedroom and the glow from the fireplace lit up the room just enough to make the atmosphere perfect for lovemaking. He gently placed her in the middle of the bed and sliding down, he turned onto his side and drew her to him; "You tell me Sarah when you are okay to f. I want this to be perfect for you. I know it is already that way for me!"

She cupped his face and whispered; "Thank you Mic, that's very sweet of you." They hugged like that and unfortunately fell asleep. The room was dark and Sarah felt a chill from sleeping naked, the fire had long since gone out. She went to the bathroom to tidy up and brush her hair. She used some mouthwash and returned quietly to the bedroom. She lit six or seven candles and the room was once again bathed in a soft, warm glow. She looked to the bed and Mic was on his back, his groin was covered by the sheet, slowly drawing it from him, she hovered over him. She lifted his flaccid cock and planted several soft, wet kisses on his cock. She licked it up and down and it began to stir. She finally took the semi-erect cock into her mouth and began to bob up and down on it. Suddenly she felt his hips rock and his hands were in her hair. Popping his cock from her mouth she whispered; "I think I'm ready now Mic!"

Without warning, she was suddenly on her back and she was laughing uncontrollable. Her legs were drawn up and her laughter suddenly stopped and turned to moans and groans as Mic sank his stiff, saliva covered cock deep into her moist pussy.

"She let out another groan; "Oh Mic, yes, yes just like that. Fill me up with that fat cock of yours. I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard and fast. Go deep, I want to feel all of you and I want you to fill my cunt with your hot sperm, fill me up and make me cum hard!"

Like a man possessed, he did just that. Over the next thirty minutes, he made Mac cum so many times, she lost count. He had her ride him cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, on their sides and even facing each other with their legs locked together. In the end, he hovered over her, her legs were wrapped around his waist and her nails were clawing at his back. She let out a blood curdling scream as she came and felt him shooting his hot load deep in her womb, filling her to overflowing and rolling onto his side, they fell back to sleep, Mic buried deep in Sarah's saturated pussy.

Unfortunately the following day, they had a going away party for Mic at McMurphy's. Sarah came in late, but she was there in time to kiss him goodbye and thank him for the wonderful night, a night she would never forget. That wasn't the last of Mic Brumby, but that is another story to be told later. As he left the pub, the group gave a roaring chorus of Waltzing Matilda, he left as they continued singing, he would return.

Harm looked at Mac; "You really did have feeling for that Aussie, didn't you Sarah?"

A tear came to her cheek and Harm wiped it away and she whispered; "Yes Harm, I did, but just like you, I knew deep down inside that there was only one person for me!" She looked up at him with those large doe-like brown eyes and whispered; "You!" She began to cry softly and Harm hugged her hard.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers