JAG Revisited Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a scream as she started cumming. She drenched his cock in her juices and as she went directly into another orgasm, even stronger than the last one. Harriet's legs fell from Harm's shoulders and she clutched at him until she calmed down.

Harm rose up from Harriet's lush body and turning to Lydia who knelt beside her daughter, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him. They locked in a heated embrace and wrapping his arms around her, he began mauling her voluptuous body. Falling back, he pulled her down with him.

Lydia was above Harm and she immediately took advantage of situation. She reached back grasping his cum coated cock in her fist; she lined it up with her pussy. Lowering her body she took him inch by inch into her pussy. Lydia planted her hands on his chest and began riding him; "Oh fuck me Harm, you're so fucking big. Harriet you were right, he is amazing, if I were you I'd be all over this whenever I could!" She began bouncing up and down and her enhanced tits swayed around. She let out a loud groan when his hands came up and began flicking at her huge areoules and pencil eraser nipples.

Harriet was ready for round two and as her mother rode Harm, she crawled up and straddled Harm's face. She lowered her pussy to his mouth and began grinding her cum coated cunt all over his face. She wrapped her arms around Lydia and the two of them wrapped their arms around one another, their huge tits crushed against each other. Their lips met and they both rode Harm.

Lydia was close to cumming and she hugged and kissed Harriet even harder. She tore her mouth from Harriet and sucked on her tits, moving from one to the other. She threw her head back and let out a scream as she came.

Harriet thrust her hips back and forth several times on Harm's mouth and she shook and began filling his mouth with her cum. She was exhausted, but didn't want the evening to end. She stripped off her elbow length satin gloves and leaning forward, she stroked his cum coated cock until he began to shoot his cum.

Both Harriet and Lydia scurried to catch as much of his load in their mouths and as it covered their faces and he finished cumming, they abandoned him and licked and sucked his cum from each other's faces.

The three of them sucked and fucked well into the night and by the time Lydia and Harm dressed and left, Harriet was fucked in all three of her holes and she sucked and fucked both Harm and Lydia.

"That was incredible Harm, I knew Harriet was going to make Bud pay for fucking me in Australia, but I didn't know Lydia was there to join the two of you. Isn't she an amazing woman, I still can't believe she's really Harriet's mother, what a body for someone her age."

"I know, I always thought she was a southern belle, but I guess looks can be deceiving. I sure wouldn't mind meeting up with her again. I think it would be an unbelievable night if the two of us shared her, what do you think Mac?"

"Mmmmm, that would be something, but I don't think we can get her alone without Harriet. Enough of that Harm, I'm going to be just like you. Seeing the next story is about you and me, I'll be telling two in a row. This one was the day after our hot gang bang. It all started on the ferry to the amusement park, remember what happened? Well here it is, are you ready for an even hotter story?"

"Sure Sarah, I'm pretty sure I know what it is, but let's hear it!"

The day after Sarah had dinner with Bud, she was going out with Harm for a nice quiet dinner. They were on the top deck of the ferry and were in a secluded part of the ship, headed for Luna Park.

Harm couldn't take his eyes off of Sarah, she looked incredible. Her blouse was a tight, gypsy style blouse. The elastic top was stretched wide on her upper arms leaving her shoulders bare. The soft clingy material molded her huge breasts to perfection and his eyes kept on drifting down to her fat, stiff nipples that were poking out the blouse. It was evident she wasn't wearing a bra and as she moved, her huge breasts swayed under the blouse, this caused her nipples to firm up and poke out even more. The olive green blouse accented her hair and tan complexion perfectly. Below that she was wearing a bright green silk and satin flowing skirt. It swayed as she moved and the stiff breeze caused it to swish about her gorgeous legs. He ass was molded in that skirt and everything about her tonight screamed, fuck me, I want it bad Harm!

"Mac no man can ever understand a woman and what she's thinking."

She chuckled; "Oh, I see you're talking about me. You can't understand why I went to the beach with Mic? What bothered you that I went to the beach with him or because you thought you caught me topless?"

"You weren't?"

"Harmon Rabb, you are a prude!"

"I am not, listen I don't care if you want to go topless."

"You do, if you think it's in front of Mic."

"You have to work with the guy Mac! You wouldn't go topless in front of me would you?"

She stared at him, the sexual tension grew even stronger, she licked her lips and whispered; "Is that a request?"

He quickly ducked the question as the ferry went under a bridge. Looking up he said; "You know they wrote "Eternity" on this bridge in lights on New Year's Eve.

She stepped closer and in a husky voice replied; "Is that how long we're going to have to wait?"

"Mac!"

"We're not in Washington; we're not even on the same continent."

"Location doesn't change who we are."

"Most men would disagree with you."

"I know, I disagree with me sometimes too."

"You can't let go."

"I have!"

"You're just this way with me, aren't you?"

He nodded; "Yeah, only with you!"

Mac took a deep breath and let it out and in a husky voice replied; "I suppose I should be flattered."

He looked deep into her eyes; "You should be Sarah!"

She looked away and let out another deep breath; "So where are you taking me to dinner?"

He pointed to the amusement park; "Luna Park!"

"You're taking me to an amusement park?"

"Well you do like hot dogs."

She giggled; "So what is a vegetarian going to eat?"

He chuckled; "Corn Dogs?"

That broke the sexual tension for a while, that is until they got to the park. They talked about the murder on the dock and after discussing things they ended up all alone on the dock and trying to re-enact the scene, Harm came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her neck and things suddenly got very serious.

Sarah turned her head and her lips were inches away from Harm's. Unable to resist what they felt for one another, their lips came together and turning in his arms, she pressed her voluptuous body against his. She moaned into his mouth as his hands immediately slid off her slender waist and down to her tight, firm ass.

After several minutes of passionate kissing, he stepped back and once again took in her figure; "My god Sarah, you are without a doubt the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. You have the epitome of the hour-glass figure.

She smiled up at him; "Okay sweet talker, you have me. Now what are you going to do with me?"

He took her by the hand and hurried her through the amusement park until they came out on the other end. He scanned up and down the street and down the block, he spotted a motel, not the Ritz, but not a flea infested rat hole either. Harm ran into the office and got the first room available. Hurrying out, he grabbed Mac by the hand and nearly dragged her to the room. Opening the room, she followed and closed the door behind her. He reached for her, but she grabbed his arm and pushed him roughly against the door.

Sarah mashed her lips to his and pulled his sports jacket off. Pulling his shirt from his pants, she yanked it over his head; she didn't even bother unbuttoning it. She began raining kisses all over his neck and chest while her hands were busy opening his pants. Succeeding in that she drew down his zipper and his pants fell to the floor. She pulled down his shorts and palmed his stiff cock and she began jerking it off roughly. She spat on her hand and resumed stroking his cock. Her kisses slipped lower and she bent over to his belly. Slipping to her knees she smiled up at him; "Oh fuck Harm, after our little gang bang the other day, I couldn't get this huge cock out of my head. I wanted it all to myself and now that I have it, I'm not letting go."

She began licking it up and down, over and over again and she sucked on it, drawing all of the saliva she left on it. Hovering over the tip, she opened her mouth and let out a long stream of saliva, covering it all up again, but catching it with her fist; she stroked him harder and faster.

Harm threw his head back, he was completely naked, his huge cock was completely bathed in her saliva and she was bobbing up and down on it, adding more and more saliva by the second. He couldn't believe how much saliva one woman could produce. Looking down, his cock got even stiffer when he saw her saliva running down her chin and between her huge tits. Reaching down he shoved the peasant blouse down below her huge tits. He loved how her puckered nipples were as stiff as pencil erasers. All of their sexual sparing back and forth, and the soft material rubbing them kept them at attention.

Harm gripped Sarah by the arm, he drew her to her feet and she protested, saliva was running down her chin, he led her to the bed. Throwing back the comforter, he pushed her back onto the starched white sheets and grabbing her feet, pulled off her sandals. He slid his hands up and down her shapely legs and found her pantiless; "Mac, I can't believe you're not wearing panties."

She rose up on her elbows; "Just look at this skirt Harm. There is no way I could wear panties, it would ruin the entire look."

He smiled up at her and in one swift movement, pulled the skirt off her lithe body, leaving her with just her blouse on, bunched around her waist; "I guess you're right Sarah, I like you better this way anyway."

He climbed up, his cock stiff covered in her saliva and she sat up and captured his cock between her heavy breasts; "Fuck my tits Harm! I just love how that gorgeous piece of meat feel sliding back and forth between them!"

He let out a grunt as he thrust his hips up and down between her huge tits. He leaned down and kissed her lips, still covered in saliva, but he didn't care. He was beyond thinking anything but fucking her and fucking her the entire night. Reaching back he found her fat cuntlips and parting them, slid two large fingers into her easily. He heard her grunt and she began thrusting her hips upward to meet his invading fingers. She let out a moan and started cumming when he found her fat clit and began rolling it around with his thumb; his hand was completely covered in her female juices.

Mac let go of her tits and pushed him off of her. Throwing one slender leg over his lanky body, she found his cock and settled down on it. She let out a long hiss as she took him completely into her cum drenched pussy. She went berserk and began riding him like never before. Her hips were thrusting and jerking so fast, it was merely a blur. She crossed her arms and threw off her blouse and leaning over him, she fed him her tits. She started cumming again when she felt his stiffen and began shooting his hot cum deep into her womb. She never let up and she fucked right through both of their orgasms.

Harm was mauling her tits, he came so hard, he bit down on one of her nipples and was surprised he didn't draw blood. All it did was turn Mac on even more. She continued slamming her torso down harder onto his. She felt another orgasm begin to course through her body and when she felt his fingers slide into her puckered hole, she came again. She came so hard, she started to squirt and she rarely did this. She was beyond excited and mashed her lips to his as she clung to him. She felt his cum, along with hers flowing out of her. She collapsed against him and just lay there trying to recuperate.

Over the next three hours they fucked nearly non-stop. Sarah lost track on how many times she came, but knew Harm came three times and once again in the shower as they soaped each other up and he managed to slide his soapy cock up her ass. She came like never before and nearly passed out from the intense orgasm she experienced.

They fell asleep in the cum saturated bed and ended up taking another shower in the morning seeing they reeked from bodily fluids. They made slow, passionate sex once again in the shower, taking it nice and slow and both enjoying each other's bodies.

Harm took extra care of her huge tits, soaping them up and nearly making her cum from the intense treatment he was bestowing on them.'

Sarah loved sliding her soap covered tits all over his back, while she reached around and stroked his soap covered cock up and down in the palm of her hand.

They eventually dried off, dressed and headed back, Harm had court later that day and needed some rest before going up against Mic.

"I have to say Sarah; that was one night I'll never forget. My god, the way you looked in that outfit, shit I get hard just imagining you in it again."

She giggled; "What Harm, what made it so special?"

"Are you kidding me, the way it hung off your shoulders, how those gorgeous breasts of yours filled out that blouse and how your huge nipples poked through, they were stiff all night and it made me the same way. Not only that, but it hugged your slim waist and belly and that satin skirt, fuck Mac, it was perfect. Do you still have it, if so you have to take it on the honeymoon? I want to tear it off of you and fuck you just like we did that night!"

She laughed out loud; "Oh I think I can find it, if you're good, maybe I'll model it for you later. Now before I get the living shit fucked out of me, I better begin my other story, ready?"

He shook his head; "Not really Sarah, all I want to do now is take you to bed and re-enact that night!"

"Oh no you don't Harm; cool off, I'm ready to tell my next story, here it is!"

It all started at the unveiling of the Navy's new recruitment video. Harm was the spokesman for the commercial and at the unveiling, Admiral Chegwidden introduced the video. Once it was over he came over to Harm and wondered why his copy wasn't used.

"Well Admiral, Rene changed it, I had nothing to do with that."

The admiral pointed over to Rene who was in a gab session with Sarah and Congresswoman Bobbi Latham. "Looks like they're having fun over there Commander. If I'm not mistaken, the only thing they have in common is you!"

Harm looked over at them and they were all staring at him and were laughing. He turned back to the Admiral, but before he could reply spoke up; "I need you back at the office, I just got a call from the SecNav, he has a problem and has asked for you to handle it."

"Admiral, I thought this was supposed to be a cocktail party for the recruitment commercial, don't you think I should be here to promote it?"

"I understand Rabb, but the SecNav comes first, head over there immediately, I'll break the news to your three women cheering section."

"Yes Sir, I'll get right on it!" He gave a disappointed shrug to Rene and headed out.

A.J. moved over to the ladies; "I'm sorry Ms. Peterson, but the Commander was needed immediately by the SecNav and he had to go. I'm afraid the Major and Congresswoman will have to entertain you this evening."

The three of them headed to the bar and while Bobbi and Rene put away more liquor, Sarah sipped her non-alcoholic drinks. Once the cocktail party concluded, Bobbi turned to Sarah and Rene; "How about the three of us heading out to McMurphy's Pub. We have a lot of notes to compare."

Rene looked to Mac; "I'm in, not so sure about any notes to speak of, but I guess I could use some tips to get Harm in the sack."

Sarah looked at Bobbi; "I'm not sure of what you're comparing Congresswoman, but I don't have any input on that subject."

Bobbi chucked; "Yeah sure Mac, first of all call me Bobbi and second, I heard from several sources, and I do mean reliable sources you had several get-togethers with Harm, so don't try to deny them, are you coming?"

Sarah smiled at her; "Sure why not, what do I have to lose?"

They got a booth and Bobbi ordered drink and slipped out of her muted purple coat, beneath it she was wearing a slinky black cocktail dress. It showed off her slender body, long legs and cupcake sized breasts.

Rene slipped off her multi-colored shawl and her dark brown sleeveless cocktail dress with the two tiny straps, were straining to hold her ample breasts in. Her golden tan was dazzling. Her hazel eyes focused on Sarah making her feel uncomfortable with Bobbi there to run interference. Rene's golden blonde hair flowed down her back and brushed the tops of her breasts and made Sarah wish her hair would grow longer quicker.

Sarah felt out of place alongside the two women dressed so elegantly seeing she was dressed in her formal black Marine uniform. She thought it made her unattractive, but she was anything but.

Over the next two hours Rene was able to get out of Bobbi and eventually Mac just how good Harm was in bed. "So tell me Mac, is Harm as big and thick as Bobbi makes him out to be?"

Sarah twirled her glass between her hands; "Aw well Rene, haven't you found out for yourself yet? You guys have been dating for a couple of weeks now, so what is the problem?"

Rene laughed; "Are you kidding me? Every time we have a date set up, or are just settling in, the Navy get in the way! Stop dogging the question; confirm what Bobbi said, please?"

Sarah was blushing and to have a Marine do that, it was something; "Well I guess he is rather large!" Sarah stood up; "I'm done, I'm so sorry, I better leave now."

Rene and Bobbi tried to stop her, but were unsuccessful. They caught her outside and Bobbi stopped her while she slipped into her coat; "You're not going home alone, I know you. You'll brood all night about spilling the beans. I have an idea, let's catch a cab, make a stop at a liquor store for some wine for Rene and me and the three of us head over to your place and we'll calm you down. We're not taking no for an answer, right Rene?"

"Exactly Bobbi!" She hailed a cab and after stopping off for a couple bottles of wine and some soda for Mac, they gave the cab driver her address.

Once there the settled in and Sarah opened the wine and was tempted to down the bottle, but relented. She handed the two elegantly dressed women a glass and stood over them. "Please excuse me you two. I feel out of place here dressed in my stuffy dress uniform. Give me five while I slip into something a little more feminine if we're going to tell guy stories."

The two of them both agreed and talked between the two of them, sipping the wine and Rene continued to pepper Bobbi about Harm's equipment.

The two of them stopped talking when Sarah re-entered the livingroom. Rene let out a low whistle; "Oh shit, I'm in trouble! If Harm got a hold of that luscious body, I never have a chance with him!"

Sarah stood before the two other women, she cocked one knee against the door molding and the floor length simple form-fitting satin slip slid open and showed her long, shapely leg. Up higher her huge breasts were showcased and her huge fat nipples poked invitingly against the ivory lace holding them in place. Two tiny shoestring straps held the slip in place. On her feet were matching ivory, strappy high-heeled slippers.

Bobbi looked at her and licked her cherry-red lips and scooting over, making space between her and Rene, she patted the sofa cushion; "Sarah, come sit beside us! I can see why Harm is star-struck by you. How come you dressed so sexy for us?"

Sarah chuckled as she took a seat between them, crossing her legs, the slip parted and showed off her luscious legs and upper thighs. She wrapped the slip around her and sitting back looked over at the gorgeous, milk chocolate congresswoman; "Well Bobbi, after the cocktail party and the pub, seeing you and Rene looking so beautiful and sexy and me in my unflattering uniform, I thought I needed to join you two in looking elegant, how did I do?"