JAG Revisited Pt. 13

Story Info
Harm and A.J. with Coates and Harriet Plus Coates W/ Mattie
13.9k words
4.64
14.2k
4
1

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

EVERYONE IN THIS AND ALL JAG STORIES ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!!


The next day, they finished up at the JAG headquarters and ended up going to Harm's apartment for a quick dinner and back to telling their final few sexual experiences. Harm had a few hot ones on the docket as did Sarah. It was Harm's turn to go next.

They finished dinner and ended up on his bed, naked after both taking long hot showers.

"Are you ready Mac for my next story? This one is rather steamy!"

She laughed; ""Most of them have been lately, okay begin!"

Harm's second year with Mattie flew by and he was busy with Jennifer planning Mattie's eighteenth birthday. They were spending more and more time together seeing he was on the outs with Sarah. Two weeks after the birthday party, that lasted all week-end Harm decided he had to talk to Jennifer about dialing back their constant fucking. They sucked and fucked whenever they could and they made the best of their alone time together. They were nearly caught one day. Harm was sitting at his desk; Jennifer was nowhere to be found.

Admiral Chegwidden was looking for her and when he went to Commander Rabb's office he saw a pained look on his face; "Commander have you seen Petty Officer Coates?"

Harm jumped when he heard the admiral's voice. There was a loud bump sound from under his desk.

"Commander, please stand!"

Harm fumbled with his pants and stood quickly, he had a large lump in his pants. He had that sick smile on his face; "Yes Admiral?"

"COATES YOU WANNA COME OUT FROM UNDER THERE!"

Slowly Jennifer came out from under Harm's desk. Her lipstick was smudged and her hair was tousled slightly. ""Yes Admiral, what can I do for you?"

He yelled out; "Both of you, in my office NOW!" He turned and walked to his office and waited for them to enter. He closed the door behind them and locked it. He turned to the two of them; "You two are lucky I'm in the process of planning my retirement, if I wasn't I'd have you both up on charges." He looked over at Jennifer; "You know Petty Officer, I've always wondered what exactly was under that full tight blouse of yours. Would you mind showing me?"

She looked from A.J. and then to Harm and back again to A.J. Her hands went to her blouse and slowly began to unbutton her blouse one button at a time. When she reached her equally tight skirt, she tugged it from skirt and unbuttoned the last two buttons. She slipped it from her shoulders and slid off her arms. Her huge tits were cradled in a lace bra that did very little to hide those gorgeous tits. "Are they what you expected Admiral?"

He stepped forward and looked down at her; "I can't give a definite answer until I see them free of that bra you're wearing."

She smiled and turned her back to him; "Would you please do me a favor and help with it Sir?" She heard him suck in his breath and felt his cool fingers on the warm flesh of her back. She felt a tug and then felt her bra go slack. She shrugged her shoulders and it fell to her hands. She added it to her blouse on the chair. She turned slowly; her eyes were down and caught a glance of the bulge in his pants. She slowly raised her eyes and saw him staring at her huge swaying tits. She bit her lower lip; "Would you like to feel them Admiral?"

He caught her eyes and he took a step closer, his hands came out and closed his hands around those magnificent orbs of flesh. He let out a tiny groan and squeezed a little more. His thumbs flicked out and began to roll around and around those huge aureoles and nipples.

Jennifer slowly closed her eyes and her body began to sway. She let out a moan and reached out and grabbed hold of his arm to steady herself. All of a sudden she felt hands on her skirt, the belt was opened and hands began to unzip her skirt. She felt it falling about her ankles and she stepped out of it. She sucked in her breath when she felt her damp, lace panties being lowered and taken off.

A.J. led her over to his leather couch and guided her down to the cushion. He lowered her there and stood before her.

Jennifer looked up at him and glanced over at Harm who already had his pants off, his shorts too. She reached out and tugging at the Admiral belt, she opened it and lowered his zipper. She licked her lips as his pants fell and his shorts followed; She let out a groan; "Oh my fucking hell! She chuckled; "I thought Harm was large, but fuck Admiral you're even larger!" Like a moth to a flame. She scooted closer to the edge of the cushion. Leaning forward, she rolled her tongue around and around his huge leaking head. She let out a squeal and opening her mouth wider, she took half of his cock down into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down going faster and faster, taking more of him into her mouth. She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw Harm standing there. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around it and started stroking it. Pulling off A.J.'s cock she looked from one huge cock to the other; "Oh fuck I'm in heaven, what do you two men want to do first?"

Harm sat on the arm of the sofa. He tugged at her arm and she pulled off of A.J.'s cock and slid over. Wrapping her fingers around his shaft, she started stroking it. Climbing up on her knees she lowered her mouth to the crown of his shaft. She started bobbing up and down on it. She sucked in her breath when she felt A.J. climbing up onto the sofa, the leather cushions creaked when he knelt down behind her.

A.J. gripped her ample hips and pulled her back to his stiff cock. He slowly fed it into her cunt. He let out a grunt; "Oh fuck Jennifer, I can't believe how hot and tight you feel around my cock." He slid more in and didn't back off until his tight balls were pressed against her gorgeous ass.

Jennifer ripped her mouth off of Harm's cock and let out a gasp; "Oh my fucking god Admiral, fuck me, fuck me fast and hard. I need to cum so fucking bad. Harm, grab my head, fuck my mouth! I want to feel both of your cocks fucking my holes. God I can't wait to feel your spunk fill me up!" She opened wide and let out a gurgle when she felt Harm slid into her oral cavity. It sank deeper and deeper and when it hit the back of her throat, she craned her neck and looked up at him with those large doe-like eyes. Her eyes started to water when Harm grabbed two fistfuls of hair and began face fucking her.

A.J. was beyond controlling himself. He slapped her bubble butt and fucked her faster and faster. His sweat covered body slapped against her ass and it echoed throughout his office. He cupped her dripping cunt and felt her cuntlips moving back and forth with the movement of his cock. Strumming her clit, he felt her cunt tighten around his cock and all of a sudden, he felt her hot, creamy juices bathe his cock. His fingers were covered in her cunt juices; he raised his hand up and slipped one cum coated finger into her tight asshole. He finger fucked her asshole at the same pace he was fucking her pussy. He paused fucking her, slipping a second finger in her ass; he resumed fucking both her holes with his cock and fingers.

Jennifer was grunting like a stuffed pig. Her entire body was glistening in sweat as anther orgasm overtook her voluptuous body. Her huge tits swayed back and forth, side to side as all three of her holes were now filled. She let out a scream and came again when A.J. added a third finger in her ass and strummed her clit.

Her scream was so loud, all of a sudden the Admiral's door flew open and Harriet came rushing into the office. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the two naked officers feeding their large cocks in and out of the sweat covered Petty Officer. She didn't know what to do, her mouth dropped open to speak, but nothing came out.

A.J. turned to see Harriet standing there in awe. "Close the fucking door Harriet. Get your ass over here and join us. I thing Jennifer here could use some help!"

In a trance, she closed the door and moved over to the threesome on the sofa, standing over them she licked her lips. Her eyes darted from A.J.'s cock as it slid in and out of Jennifer's pussy to Harm's cock which at the moment was nearly completely in her mouth and her throat.

Harm looked up and down Harriet's lush body. He cleared his throat to get her attention. His eyes met hers; "Do you want to join us Harriet? Jennifer is giving the Admiral here a retirement sendoff; do you have anything you want to give him?"

Harriet's eyes bugged out when he heard what Harm said. She was blushing from the top of her head, down to where the large swell of her gorgeous tits peaked out from her uniform. Her tiny fingers went to her blouse and began unbuttoning it. Tugging it from the tight skirt, she finished with the last two buttons. She rolled her shoulders and the blouse fluttered to the floor. With a quick flick of her fingers, her overflowing bra slackened and she tossed it to the blouse on the floor. Harriet moved over to A.J. who was pounding away at Jennifer's cunt. She leaned forward; "I know Jennifer's tits are larger and firmer, but I think you liked them a few years ago after the Navy Ball. You can have the best of both of us; you can have her pussy and my tits at the same time."

He smiled and motioned for her to step closer. He wrapped his one free arm around her and drew her to his sweat covered body. He leaned down and with the dexterity of a Navy Seal; he pounded Jennifer while he slid his fingers in and out of her asshole. He latched onto one of Harriet's stiffening nipples and sucked hard. He drew the entire crown into his mouth and he glanced up and saw her gorgeous green eyes watching his mouth and tongue attacking her luscious tits.

Harm loved having Jennifer's lips around his cock, but he could have her whenever he wanted. He also watched the luscious half naked Harriet caressing A.J.'s nearly bald head. He wanted some of that, he enjoyed her several times, but didn't want to pass up the chance to fuck her again. He urged Jennifer off his cock and sliding off the sofa; came up behind Harriet. He made her jump when he placed his hands on her waist and slid them down, across her womanly hips and down her thighs and back up again. Caressing her luscious ass, he reached around and unbuckled her belt. Pulling it off, he slapped her ass lightly with the belt. It made her jump and crushed her tits even harder against A.J.'s face. He dropped the belt and finding the zipper on her skirt, he tugged it down. He wiggled the skirt from side to side until he freed it from her hips and ass. He dropped it around her ankles and she stepped out of it and thrust her ass back against his stiff cock.

Harriet craned her head back towards Harm; "Come on Commander, stick that monster in me. With Bud on assignment in the Asiatic Sea, I'm extremely horny and need a good stiff cock to scratch my itch."

Harm continued to swipe his cock up and down her moist crack. He caressed her gorgeous ass and slid his hands up her tapered back and into her silky blonde hair. Fisting her hair, he turned her head towards him. Gazing into her bright green eyes he whispered out; "My god Harriet, I've been with a few blondes, I've always favored brunettes, but without a doubt you'll always be my favorite blonde!" He lowered him head and captured her mouth with his. Their tongues darted out and fought with one another.

Harriet moaned loud as she felt A.J. suck harder on her straining tits. She loved how the two men she's adored for so long, played with her body, but she needed a cock and needed it now. Tearing her mouth from Harm's she growled out; "God damn it Harm, stop teasing me and fuck me with that big cock of yours!" She let out a loud grunt when she felt him nudge her pussy and then felt the pressure as he pushed forward and sank him cock into her pussy. Inch by inch she began panting as he shoved his cock all the way into her starved pussy. She let out a shutter when she felt his balls brushing her ass cheeks. She smiled to herself knowing she had once again taken all of his length into her tight cunt.

A.J. watched Harm fuck the luscious blonde and picked up the pace fucking Jennifer. He drove into her so hard, her body shifted on the sofa and he followed. He grabbed her by her hair bun and it came unraveled. It flowed over her slender back and covered half of her body. He gripped her cascading hair and pulled back and just as he started to shoot his potent cum into her spasming pussy, he felt her clutch at his cock and she came again. He fell against her as her legs gave out and she collapsed to the leather sofa. Trapping her beneath his sweat covered body; he laid there as his cock continued to jerk as spew his cum in her.

Harriet shifted and nearly fell over. She was having her tits sucked by A.J. and was leaning against him. When he fell to Jennifer's quaking body, she stumbled and grabbed hold of the other arm of the sofa. Regaining her footing, she pushed back against Harm's invading cock. She groaned when she felt him go deep and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the office. She looked over at Jennifer and their eyes met. She watched Jennifer's gaze move down to where Harm was sliding in and out of her weeping cunt. Arching her back, she let out a loud grunt and started cumming. She ground her ass against Harm's thick cock and screamed out; "Oh yes Harm, cum in me! I can feel you filling me with your hot spunk. Fuck! Fuck! Oh Fuck I'm cumming again!" Planting her head on the arm of the sofa she tried to regain some sense of composure, but feeling Harm fill her cunt with his hot cum, she continued to clutch at his sawing cock. Her knees buckled and she slowly slid to the carpeted floor. She shook and grunted when she felt Harm's cock slide out of her well-worn pussy.

Harm stumbled back and fell to one of the arm chairs facing the Admiral's desk. He slumped down in the chair and looked over at his three friends and smiled. He admired the Admiral and loved fucking both Jennifer and Harriet. Jennifer wanted to show him a video, but one thing led to another and she ended up under his desk, sucking wildly at his cock.

A.J slowly rose from the prone body beneath him. He staggered to the chair beside Harm and flopped down in it and looking at Harm chuckled; "I guess I'm lucky I'm retiring right Commander? If I wasn't I'm sure this would be totally inappropriate, hell either way it is that, but right now I don't give a fuck. Just look at those two. I can't remember cumming that hard before and oh fuck; I'm nearly ready to go again!"

Jennifer rolled over. Half of her lush, sweat covered body was covered in her silky chestnut hair. Her dark eyes, smoky and full of lust traveled up and down Harriet's peaches and cream lily white body. It was still flushed from the intense fucking she had received from Harm. She extended her arm and a weak, but very willing Harriet crawled up and plastered her voluptuous body against Jennifer's equally lush body. Wrapping her arms around her, their lips met and as the kiss grew hotter, their hands and legs slid back and forth against one another.

Harm let out a brief laugh; "Well Admiral, as long as they continue doing that, I'll be ready pretty soon too."

Harriet broke free from Jennifer's embrace and slid down her body. She immediately began sucking and licked the cum A.J had deposited in Jennifer's cunt.

Jennifer let out a shriek and wrapped her legs around Harriet's head. After a couple of seconds, she started cumming and knew immediately what she wanted. She sat halfway up and tugged at Harriet's lush body. She was rewarded as Harriet knew exactly what she wanted.

Harriet spun around and lowered her cum filled pussy directly over Jennifer's open mouth. She let out a grunt when she felt Jennifer's tongue part her puffy lips and release a river of cum trapped in her pussy. She resumed lapping away at Jennifer's cunt and after drinking down all of A.J.'s cum she went after the newly produced juices Jennifer was expelling.

Jennifer had to swallow quickly as the cum she released from Harriet's cunt filled her mouth. She went in for more and loved how Harm's cum, which she swallowed many times, tasted mixed with the sweet juices from Harriet's pussy. Her hands were sliding up and down Harriet's gorgeous ass and thighs and sliding upward, she found the twin pillows of flesh crushed against her own belly.

Harriet was close to cumming when she felt Jennifer strumming her stiff clit and felt a finger or two enter her slick canal. She ground her body down against Jennifer and letting out a loud sigh, she started cumming. All of a sudden she felt a large hand grab hold of her arm. Tearing her head from between Jennifer's thighs, her face covered in Jennifer's cunt juices, she looked up and a naked A.J. Chegwidden pulled her to her feet.

He led her over around, behind his desk. Sitting down in his large leather chair, he guided her to straddle his body. Grabbing her by her womanly hips, he pulled her over and lining his cock up with her slick pussy, he pulled her down. He impaled her cunt on his cock and thrusting up into her and pulling her down onto it. He was nearly buried to the hilt in one swift movement.

Harriet let out a loud scream as she felt him split her in two. Wrapping his arms around her, he began guiding her up and down on his cock. He thrust up into her and leaning forward, he again, just like before, began nursing on her luscious tits. He rained kisses all over her twin mounds of flash. Latching into one fat nipple, he sucked hard and heard her squeal in delight.

Harriet was ready and wanted more and wanted it harder. She began riding his cock like an experienced bucking bronco rider. Harriet's shoulder length blonde hair whipped around her face and shoulders, it was once perfectly brushed and shined in the light of the office. Now it was tousled and disheveled, covered in her sweat and the juices from Jennifer's pussy. She was close to cumming and wrapping her arms around his head; she pulled him tighter against her tits and unleashed an explosive orgasm.

On the other side of the office, Harm got out of his chair and moved over to the lounging Jennifer. Pushing her legs apart, he settled in and like a heat-seeking missile, he entered her without any problem. Over the past several months, she had become accustomed to his cock and took it readily.

Jennifer wrapped her slender legs around his waist and thrust upward, meeting him thrust for thrust. Her arms wrapped around his neck and guided him to her swaying, sweat covered tits. After the intense cunt-lapping Harriet had given her, she was very close to cumming. His insistent pounding had her hair triggered pussy about to explode. She raked his back with her nails as she started cumming.

Harm and A.J. were close behind and as the two gorgeous women started cumming again, they both lost it and filled their cunts with streams of hot, sticky cum.

As their orgasm waned, Jennifer stroked Harm's short hair; "We need to talk! I have something to show you, but can't have Mattie see it. Can I come to your apartment after work? Mattie will be in school late today and we'll have time to view it and discuss."

Harm looked down at her with concern; "Should I be concerned Jennifer?"

"I'm not sure what you'll think. This is why I want you to see without her around, okay?"

"Okay come by right after work, I'll fix us a big salad."

She smiled weakly and nodded as he slipped out of her and began to dress.

Harriet and A.J. were going at it again. She couldn't be seen, but Harm and Jennifer could hear her. She was sucking and slurping wildly at A.J.'s cum coated cock. Her head was bobbing up and down and A.J. threw his head back and guided her up and down on his cock, his fingers wound in her damp locks.