JAG Revisited Pt. 14

Story Info
Sarah and Harm Continue exploring affairs W/ Mattie & Cammie.
26.2k words
4.6
12.9k
3
1

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

These following stories will be writing part in the first person where Harm and Mac speak about their past affairs and past in the third person where their stories unfold as they occurred.

EVERYONE IN THIS AND ALL JAG STORIES ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!!

*****

Harm was sent to California to investigate an unmanned crash of an F-16 plane into a playground. It was being covered up because he found out it was unmanned. A Lt. Cathy Graves a sexy amber eyed short haired pixy- blonde was assigned to assist Harm in the investigation. She was a sassy flippant Lieutenant who wanted desperately to join JAG as an investigator.

During their time looking at the crash site, they came across Megan Ransford. Harm immediately had an attraction to her. Maybe because, with her bright red hair all permed and curled, reminded him of an older Mattie. She also had blue eyes that also reminded him of Mattie. He knew he could bed this gorgeous redhead without thinking about being a child molester, even though Mattie was over eighteen and wasn't really his blood relative. Her full pouty lips and extremely large breasts made her a cross between Jennifer and Mattie. She knew how to dress to accent her gorgeous figure. Even wearing a heavy three piece suit, her tiny belt around her waist accented her large tits.

Harm noticed that Lt. Graves was jealous and he tried to hide his attraction to Megan, but it wasn't easy. He found out after the investigation proceeded that Megan's father, an artist was at the crash site painting when the plane went down. He was killed instantly and Harm investigated just what caused the crash.

He had to break the news to Megan. While he instructed Cathy on the next step in the investigation, he went to tell Megan how her father died. She took it rather well and while she talked about her father, she sat on her father's old bed. She reached out and took him by the hand. The next thing he knew, he was on the bed, and his body was covering hers.

Megan took the lead as she quickly removed his shirt and pulled his t-shirt over his head. She peppered his upper body with wet kisses and let out a groan when she fell back to the bed and allowed him to have his way with her.

Harm slipped her jacket off her shoulders. Wearing a black halter top, he pulled it down to free her large firm tits. He covered them both with his lips and tongue, he quickly moving from one to the other. He just loved how firm and the bright pink flesh made his cock stiffen even faster. Shoving the halter top down to her waist, his hands slid to her knees. He slid them under her full skirt, dragging it up as he went. He loved women in stockings and he was pleasantly surprised to see her black stockings were not pantyhose, but thigh-hi. He reached her panties and found they were just a pair of tiny thongs. He pulled them off with ease and hovering over her, knelt there waiting for her next move.

Megan caught on fast, sitting up she unzipped his pants and jerked them down, along with his shorts.

He helped her kick them off along with his shoes, he removed his socks too. Turning back to her, he was immediately enveloped. Her full pouty lips closed around his large cock.

"Mmmm, I just knew you'd be huge. I saw it the other day when you were checking me out. Now come on up here and fuck my titties. I love sucking on a cock that slides up and down between them. Just don't cum, I want this huge pecker in my cunt, I need to feel it shooting off in me!"

Harm wasn't about to leave without fulfilling her wishes and sliding up, he looked down into those gorgeous blue eyes and wrapped her tits around his cock. He thought briefly about Mattie, but closed his eyes and pushed her out of his head. Opening his eyes, he smiled down at Megan as he began tit fucking her.

She grabbed his ass and pulled him up and down, sucking his cock into her mouth with each upward thrust.

Harm reached back and began finger-fucking her as she sucked his cock. He was so excited fucking this gorgeous redhead, he wasn't sure he would last too long. He slid back and climbed in-between her thighs. With her skirt pulled up around her waist, he was poised to slip his cock into her. He didn't have to wait long as Megan gripped his cock and fed it into her pussy.

The two of them fucked like animals until she came a second time. Harm slid out of her and reaching down removed her skirt. Rolling over onto his back, he pulled her with him.

Megan hovered over him staring down at him with those blue eyes. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her tits. She didn't have to give him any instructions.

Harm began mauling her tits and at the same time he watched as she reached back and grabbing his cock, guided it back into her. She rode him until she came again and she bent down and fed her huge tits to him.

Harm wanted to cum, but also loved looking up at her, he was resigned to see her as Mattie and as he thought that, he felt his cock expand, he lost it and began shooting his hot cum deep into her pussy.

Megan came yet again, but wasn't about to let him go just yet. After a few minutes, she climbed off of him and took his cum coated cock back into her mouth. She had him hard before he knew it. She popped it out of her mouth and rolled over onto her belly. Rising up onto her knees, she threw that wild mane if red hair over her shoulder and growled out; "Come on Harm, fuck me doggy. I love having my cunt fucked this way, especially after it's already full of cum. Fuck me, fuck me till you shoot off in me again. Don't hold back, don't you dare stop until we both cum again!"

He gripped his cum and saliva coated cock in his fist. He slid in in easily and all the way down to his nuts. He began slow, but picked up the pace. He grabbed hold of her gorgeous red hair in his fist and pulling back on it, using it to drive deeper and harder into her. They were both drenched in sweat, because they were fucking so long and so hard. When he slipped a finger up her ass, he felt her cumming. He wasn't far behind and when he emptied his balls into her weeping cunt for the second time, he knew he was done for the day.

They snuggled and hugged and kissed for well over an hour. They finally dressed as Harm headed back to the base to see if Cathy came up with any information on the crash. They finally found out the remote control failed and Harm was able to secure a large settlement for Megan.

Harm went to give Megan the check, he had Cathy drive him. She waited by the car while Harm went to talk to Megan. As he tried to give her the check, she shook her head; "Sorry Harm, I don't feel comfortable taking the money."

"How about building a park where your father died, or put up an art center."

"I love how you think; I believe I'll do just that. How about you come in and we'll have a drink and you can advise me how I can do this."

"Sorry Megan, but Lt. Graves is waiting by the car for me."

She giggled; "I don't mind sharing, why don't we invite her in to join us?" Before he could argue with her, she waved for Cathy to join them.

Cathy was smiling from ear to ear as she jogged to the tiny house. She entered the home and was surprised how small it was, just a tiny kitchen, work room and in the center a large bed. Megan was already sitting on the bed; she had two drinks in her hands, one for Cathy and one she was already sipping.

"Come on and join us Lt. Graves."

She took the drink from Megan; "Thank you, please call me Cathy!" She took a seat beside Megan while Harm moved to stand before the two luscious women.

Megan made the first move. She placed her drink on the end table and reached out and grabbed hold of Harm by the belt. She tugged him closer and turned to look at Cathy; "Would you like to help me get him out of these?"

Cathy didn't say a word; she just placed her glass down and opened the belt buckle while Megan unzipped his hands. They both pulled them down and helped him step out of them. Cathy gripped him by the waistband of his shorts and tugged them down while Harm toes off his shoes.

Cathy's eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw how large Harm was. She just sat there and stared.

Megan reached around and grabbing his tight ass, she pulled him closer to the bed. When his shins hit the mattress, he looked down and stood between Megan's wide-spread legs, he combed his fingers through her gorgeous red locks.

Cathy scooted closer and tentatively closed her tiny fingers around Harm's thick shaft. Her fingers didn't meet and she slipped onto the very edge of the bed. Looking up at Harm she licked her lips; "Is it alright if I lick it Commander?"

He chuckled; "If you're going to be sucking my cock Cathy, you better call me Harm and yes, I'd love to feel those lips of yours on my cock!" He let out a moan when he saw her open her mouth and her tiny tongue flicked out and rolled around the thick shaft. She opened widen and took the fat head into her mouth.

Megan slipped out of her halter top and wiggled out of her tight jeans. How totally naked, she slid over to Cathy and began unbuttoning her tight blouse.

Harm took off his short and t-shirt. Now totally naked, he combed his fingers through Cathy's short blonde hair. He shivered when she looked up into his eyes with those mesmerizing amber eyes. They twinkled as she slowly closed them and took nearly all of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Her nostrils flared and her eyes began to water as she pushed forward and took the remaining couple of inches down her throat. She moaned around his cock as her tongue flicked out and rolled around the thick shaft. She flicked at his crinkled ball sack and pulling back, popped his entire cock out of her mouth.

Megan tugged at Cathy's blouse; "Oh fuck Cathy, you sure know how to suck cock! I just wish I could learn how to do that."

She giggled; "I'd teach you, but right now I'm too fucking turned on to do anything but suck and fuck this monster, maybe later." She resumed sucking on his cock, taking it down to the root again as she felt her bra go slack and being tugged down her arms.

Both Harm and Megan attacked Cathy's tits. They were a lot smaller than Megan's but they were perfectly shaped and extremely firm. Megan urged Cathy onto her back, but she resisted seeing she had to give up Harm's cock. She did as asked and Harm skimmed her out of her pants and panties. He stopped when he saw her pussy. Her lips were huge for such a tiny woman, but he quickly shook it off and dropped to his knees and buried his face in her pussy.

Cathy's slender legs came up and wrapped around Harm's neck. She tightened her strangle hold on him when she felt him shove his tongue deep into her pussy. She shivered and fell back to the bed when she felt him capture her clit and suck on it lightly. Cathy looked up and licked her lips as she saw Megan's pussy descending on her open mouth.

Cathy was overwhelmed as she had a lush dripping pussy sliding back and forth on her mouth and a mouth between her legs, licking wildly at her tasty cunt. She let out a groan when Harm added two fingers into her slit and she shuttered when she felt him suck one of her fat lips in-between his lips.

Megan thrust her hips back and forth as she felt Cathy's tongue penetrate her lips and enter her pussy. She reached down and began mauling her straining tits and she loved watching Harm sucking on Cathy's pussy. Her eyes shot open wide when she felt Cathy capture her clit and flick it back and forth. She let out a long groan when Cathy's hands came up and cupped her ass. She let out a gasp when she slipped a finger into her tight butt hole. Megan was close to cumming and when she saw Harm pull back, his face covered in Cathy's cream she came. Her orgasm got stronger when she saw Harm lean forward and with cock in hand, he fed it into Cathy's incredibly tiny cunt. She watched Cathy's fat cuntlips surround his thick cock and cling to it as he slowly fed his cock into her.

Cathy was beyond excited; she drank down Megan's cum as she came all over her face. She sucked harder on Megan's clit and she screamed into it as she started cumming. She felt like she was being split in two by Harm's huge cock, but she wanted it, she wanted it all. Her legs came up and wrapped around Harm's back. Her heels strummed into his back and kicked his ass as she urged him to go deeper.

She lapped away at Megan's cunt and clawed at her ass as she took more and more of Harm's cock into her. When she felt his balls on her ass, she let out a sigh of relief; she now had him completely in her. She never felt so full in her entire life, but now wanted him to start fucking her. She urged him on by kicking him and groaned around Megan's pussy; "Please fuck me Harm, fuck me slow, but do it, do it till you fill me with your spunk."

Harm let out a groan and slowly pulled back. He fed it back into her slowly and heard her moan. In and out, in and out he went. He picked up the pace and after a few minutes was fucking her fast and deep.

She was clawing at his back as she tossed around on the bed.

Megan rolled off of Cathy and played with his cock as it slid in and out of Cathy.

Cathy pulled Harm down to her and she kissed him wildly.

Harm licked Megan's cum juices from her lips and tongue and his spurred him on even more. He pulled out of her and rolling her over, shoved his cock back onto her doggy.

She let out a grunt and pushed back as she started cumming immediately. She was worn out, but still wanted more. She fell to the mattress and nearly passed out.

Harm pulled out of her and falling to the bed, grabbed Megan by the arm and pulled her over his prone body.

She climbed aboard and slid down over his cum coated cock. She rode him like a woman possessed. Her huge tits bounced about and her wild mane of hair flew all around her gorgeous body. She was close, after having her cunt licked for nearly half an hour, and cumming several times, she was ready to cum again. She slammed down hard and grinding her pelvis against the root of Harm's cock, she came violently. She rolled off and Harm's cock, completely covered in her juices bounced and swayed.

He was on the verge of cumming. He stroked it several times and Megan crawled over to Cathy and with their lips close together, they both opened their mouths and waited. Harm came so hard; his first shot stung their faces. Spurt after spurt shot out and covered their faces. They took all he could give and once done, they turned towards one another and licked and kissed the remaining cum away. They swapped his cum back and forth until it was all gone.

The three of them clung to one another until they finally regained some strength. Harm and Cathy finally got up and giving Megan a kiss and a hug, they dressed and headed out.

"Oh fuck Harm that was so fucking hot. So you did it with two women again huh? Wait till my next one. I start with one girl and end up with her parents, really, really hot!"

"Holy shit Mac, sounds amazing, come on I can't wait to hear it."

"Okay, sit back, here it is!"

General Cresswell called Mac into his office; "Colonel, I have a favor to ask of you. I was wondering if you could come over to my residence tonight after work! My wife and I would like to discuss an issue we have. We'd like your opinion and help us with it. We'll fill in the details there, is six okay?"

Sarah looked shocked; "Six would be find General, see you then."

""Fine Colonel, that will be all, you're excused!"

"Aye, aye sir!" She turned and left.

At six, dressed in civilian clothes she knocked on the General's door. He answered it, also dressed in civilian clothes. "Come in Colonel, nice to see you on time. Please have a seat, you've my wife before."

"Yes sir, nice to see you again Mrs. Cresswell."

"Please call me Dora, my mother-in-law is Mrs. Cresswell."

Sarah took a seat across from the two of them; "So how may I help you Sir?"

"Listen Mac, we were wondering if you could speak to our daughter. She is having doubts about a military life. She doesn't see a future for women in the service."

"I'd love to help Sir, but wouldn't it be better coming from you?"

"See Nora, that's what I told her."

Nora shook her head no; "No, not really Colonel, you see I think it would be better if she heard it herself from a female who made it in the Marines."

"Well okay, if you think it would help. When would you like me to speak with her?"

"She's at the academy now, but will be home for the week-end, how would Friday evening be, that is if you're not busy? Such an attractive woman, I don't want to assume you're free on a Friday night."

"No, no Friday evening would be great, is six alright?"

"That would be great, see you on Friday at six."

Friday evening came and Mac arrived at the General's house dressed in her uniform. She rang the doorbell and was greeted by Dora and her daughter Cammie, short for Cameron.

Dora was dressed in a knee length lavender skirt. Above that were a pale lavender blouse and a darker lavender button-up sweater. Her ample breasts were pushing the blouse out and Sarah took note of that. Below the skirt, she was wearing dark hosiery and sensible black heeled shoes.

As for Cammie, she was wearing flats and black tights. Over that she had on brown corduroy very short skirt and an orange t-shirt. To top it off she had a stone washed black jean jacket on. Cammie turned to her mother, "Don't you have something to do mother?"

"Yes, yes I do and I'm doing it!"

She looked at her mother and tilted her head, "Mother!"

Nora turned towards Sarah, "At least let me take your coat Colonel!" She turned and left.

Sarah and Cammie went to the livingroom; "Where is your father this evening?"

"Oh he had some amateur boxing tournament he had to go to and my mother won't interrupt us now, I think she got the hint, please sit down."

"So Cammie, you had some questions, fire away!" She sat beside Cammie and looked at the young adult. She could tell she was a pleb at the academy. Her short auburn pixie hair barely reached her jawline.

Alright Colonel; Do they ever treat you unfairly?"

"Who are they?"

"Have you ever got passed over?"

"When I deserved it!"

"Have you ever been treated worse than a man, get the short end of things, because you're not one?"

Sarah shook her head from side to side and couldn't take her eyes off of Cammie's full lips. They were painted with a dark orange lip-gloss to nearly match her t-shirt. She licked her own full red lips; "I don't let that happen!"

Cammie nodded and took a deep breath; "How did you get to who you are?"

She smiled at her; "By making a million mistakes, and start over and being smarter and try harder the next time."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, there's no magic, there's just hard work. It's my turn to ask a few questions. What set this off?"

In a high voice Cammie replied; "Nothing!"

Sarah chuckled; "I told you my secrets, so out with it!"

"I got a grade in fundamental naval science which I believe wasn't fair."

"Based on what?"

"This dumb guy in my class did better,"

Mac sat back; "Oh well!"

"In high school I was the smartest girl in my class. Now I'm no smarter than about eight thousand other plebes in my class."

"You believe your father may be disappointed in you?"

She nodded; "Yeah and my mom."

"Hmmmm, pretty normal stuff, what else?"

"Well I met this guy."

Sarah smiled; "Mike Roberts, Commander Roberts mentioned something about a paintball game."

She had a disgusted look on her face; "He's such a jerk, he really ticks me off."

Sarah placed her hand on her knee; "You got it bad, huh?"

Cammie broke out into a broad smile; "Mmmmm, my mom met my dad when she was eighteen. That was it for her, she knew three seconds into it, fortune was taken, she knew she was going to marry him."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers
123456...8