JAG Revisited Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some people would call that good fortune Cammie!"

"You ever love anyone like that?"

Sarah had a faraway look in her eyes; and shook her head; "No!"

"Well I don't want to; it will just get in the way."

"Well when you're a little older; you may feel a little different."

"I doubt it; can I ask you a personal question Colonel?"

She looked a little hesitant; "Ooooookay Cammie, what is it?"

"Have you ever had a relationship with a woman?"

Sarah took her hand off her knee and sat back; "Aw that is a little personal Cammie, where is this coming from? Why ask me such a question?"

She chuckled; "Don't get so defensive Colonel. I noticed you hand casually on my knee and you said you've never had anyone like that to love, I was wondering?"

She placed her hand back on her knee and slid it up a little bit; "This is between the two of us?"

Cammie nodded and whispered; "Yes!"

"First I want you to know I'm not a lesbian. I love men too much, but I have partaken in an evening or two from time to time with someone of my own gender!"

She chuckled; "My, my Colonel, that is a very clinical and sterile way to put it, now isn't it?"

Sarah laughed; "I guess it is. Alright I have had sexual relations with women in the past, more men than women, but my fair share, why do you ask Cammie?"

"I've been approached by a couple female plebs and I've had mixed emotions about them. I guess I'm on the same page as you, I like men, but am curious about the girl on girl scene." She sucked in her breath when she felt Sarah's hand slide higher on her thigh. "I overheard my mother talking to a female friend on the phone and it seems she's in the same boat as you are. It leads me to believe I have the same tendencies. I even heard my father talking to my mother. He was talking about how beautiful I looked."

Sarah's hand stopped when she heard Cammie say that; "Well Cammie, he's right you know. You are a very, very beautiful woman. As for you father, not to dispute what he said, but all fathers think their little girls are the most beautiful around. My father told me the same thing."

Cammie smile; "But in your case he was correct."

"Thank you Cammie, but why bring this up to me?"

"When you said what you did about my father, I neglected to tell you that during their discussion I heard them say, both of them, that they wouldn't mind exploring me. I mean I think they both want to have sexual relations with me."

Sarah's hand slid off her leg and Cammie stopped her; "No please, leave it there, please!"

Sarah replaced it and bit her lower lip; "I don't know what to say about that Cammie. Are you sure they were talking about you?"

She let out a disgusted chuckle; "How many other daughters do they have named Cammie? It isn't that I'm opposed to it, my father is a hunk and my mother, well I noticed her body even before I had they thoughts about girls. I just don't want to be such a fool and mistake what they were talking about."

Sarah caught Nora out of the corner of her eye; she had her arm around Gordon, General Cresswell. She nodded to Sarah, as if to give her the go ahead to make a sexual advance on Cammie. She thought to herself for a second. "Mmmm, General Cresswell was a dashing man, all muscles, but her Commanding Officer. On the other hand Nora was luscious looking and she wondered what was under those loose fitting skirts. As for Cammie, she was a tasty looking morsel, who she wouldn't mind exploring. She just knew if she started; Nora and General Cresswell would jump in and spoil her time with the pixie brunette. Oh what the hell!"

Sarah turned to Cammie and reached up and ran her hand along her jawline. She slid it further back and cupping Cammie's head, she slowly drew her to her face. They started deep into each other's dark eyes and when Sarah saw Cammie lick her lips and they parted, she just had to sample them. Her head came down and she planted a soft, wet kiss on Cammie's full lips.

Cammie's breath left her lungs and she rushed to meet Sarah's lips. Their tongue met just inside her own lips and they danced around and around. She let out a tiny moan when she felt Sarah's large, full breasts crush against her pert, but very firm breasts. She loved having Sarah's hand combing through her short hair. She liked her other hand sliding higher on her thigh. She groaned louder when she felt Sarah's fingertips brushing back and forth across her panty and tights covered pussy.

Sarah broke the kiss and dove down and began sucking and nipping at the sensitive flesh of Cammie's neck. She tugged at the sexy earlobe and this made Cammie squeal. Sarah tilted her head and went back to her neck and shoulder blade. She looked up and saw the smiling faces of Nora and her husband Gordon. She stepped closer to the sofa and they both began to remove their clothes. She moved to Cammie's other side and slid her jacket off her trim body. As she attacked her neck and other ear, her hands drifted down and tugged at the orange t-shirt she had on.

Cammie willingly raised her arms to allow Sarah to slip it from her body. She tossed it across the room and immediately slid down her back to open the dainty bra holding Cammie's pert breasts. Sliding it off her slender body, she sat back and looked down at the amazing tits before her. They were larger than she anticipated, being a small B cup. They stood high and didn't move when she shivered from Sarah's gaze. The tips were more of a knob; the areoules were puckered and stood up from her breasts.

Sarah leaned in and once again began ravishing the petite pleb. She nibbled at the slender shoulders and was pushed back slightly as Cammie fought to remove Sarah's uniform jacket. Getting it off, she immediately began working at the buttons on Sarah's starched khaki blouse. Once it was open, she struggled with her ribbon tie, finally getting it undone; it came off along with her blouse.

Sarah looked up and both of Cammie's parents were completely naked. Sarah sucked in her breath when she saw Nora drop to her knees and began bobbing up and down at the General's stiff cock. It was as fat as Bud's, but not as long, about six inches in length, but Nora was handling it well, most likely because of all the practice over the years.

General Cresswell let out a tiny gasp when his cock was buried in his gorgeous wife's mouth. He cupped her huge swaying tits. They hung down slightly, but for her age, she was very well preserved. Sarah moved to the other side of Cammie and resumed sucking on her shoulder and running her hands through her short, but sexy hair. She let out a groan when Cammie managed to remove her bra and tugging it off, she buried her face in Sarah's large, fat nippled tits.

General Cresswell moaned even louder when he saw just how large and gorgeous Mac's tits were. He urged Nora to her feet and taking her by the hand, led her deeper into the livingroom.

Sarah turned Cammie to one side so she wouldn't see her parents just yet. She pushed her down to the sofa and began raining kisses all over her upper chest as she moved lower; she captured one of those fat knobs and drew it completely into her mouth. As she sucked on it, her hands were busy removing Cammie's brown corduroy skirt. She moved to the other tit and gave it the same treatment.

Cammie was beyond excited as she rolled her head from side to side and was moaning louder and louder. She groaned out in disappointment when Sarah left her budding tits and left a trail of saliva down to her heaving belly. She immediately raised her hips when she felt Sarah grab hold of her tights and pulling them down, tossed them aside, along with her shoes. She spread her legs wide when Sarah settled in between them, but closed them when Sarah slid her cotton panties down her shapely legs. Now totally naked, she looked up at Sarah and she reached up and fondled Sarah's huge swaying tits. "I'd love to suck on them, but I can't wait to feel you eating my little cunny!"

Sarah smiled down at her; "Don't you worry sweetie, we'll have all evening to do that, you're right I have to taste your sweet little pussy. I want to see if it tastes as good as it smells."

Cammie let out a squeal as she watched and felt Sarah move lower; she groaned out; "I would love to spend the entire evening with you Sarah, but what would my parents say if they caught us?" Just then she slowly closed her eyes and arching her back, she let out an even louder groan; Sarah had just buried her tongue deep into her bare pussy.

She let out a scream and pushed at Sarah, but was unable to move when Sarah's forearm trapped her to the sofa. Her eyes shot open wide and didn't know what to do. Hovering over her, her father's cock was inches from her face; her mother's fingers were wrapped around it, stroking it. She saw all this when she heard her father's voice; "Oh I don't think we'd mind Cammie, as long as we're invited to join the two of you! Isn't that right Nora?"

Sarah held the struggling pleb; ""Just relax Cammie, I think you're parents are okay with this. They would like to join us, are you okay with that?" Before she could reply, Sarah resumed lapping away at Cammie's tight lipped pussy. When she uncovered her clit and began strumming it with her tongue, she settled down and relaxed against the sofa.

Cammie turned her head towards her parents, her eyes were bugging out and she licked her lips. Her father's cock was inches from her pouty lips. She looked up into his blazing eyes and whispered; "Well father are you just going to stand there letting mother stroke it, or are you going to come closer so I can suck on it?"

Gordon let out a moan when he heard his daughter say that. He took a quick step closer and running the fat head from side to side across her full, pouty lips. He combed his fingers gently through her short, silky hair. He licked his parched lips and let out a loud groan as he watched Cammie's lips part and turning her head, enveloped the fat head with those luscious lips.

Cammie was beyond excited, she had her father's cockhead in her mouth and the half-naked Colonel's tongue buried deep in her cunt. She was swimming in lust and didn't know where to concentrate her efforts.

Her father solved her dilemma when he took hold of her head and slid deeper into her mouth. He stepped even closer and began sliding his fat cock in and out of her mouth. He looked down at Sarah and catching her eyes smiled; "Well done Colonel, I won't forget this, please continue. I've always loved watching Nora eating pussy, I hope to see her eating you before the night is over, please continue!"

Sarah smiled up at him; "With my pleasure Sir!" She worked over every inch of Cammie's upper thighs, pussy and ass. She had her thrusting against her mouth and fingers. When she stabbed her tongue into Cammie's puckered hole and sent two fingers deep into her pussy, Cammie let out a loud scream around her father's cock and started cumming. She nearly broke Sarah's neck as her legs clamped down on her neck and head.

Nora wanted desperately into the action. She stood over the threesome; her one hand was diddling her own clit as the other was squeezing her large tits and twisting her nipples. She let out a gasp as she watched the final two inches of her husband's cock disappear into her daughter's eager mouth. She knew exactly how great that felt, his fat shaft sliding across her tongue and making his cock stiffen and swell even more. She moved over behind Sarah, she watched Sarah's gorgeous ass sway from side to side as she ate her daughter's sweet pussy. She leaned down and deftly unzipped the Colonel's skirt. She tugged at it, but it wouldn't give.

Sarah rose up and helped her, sliding the tight skirt off her gorgeous ass and sexy hips. Kicking it away, her shoes fell off with it. She resumed lapping away at Cammie's pussy and puckered hole. She wiggled her ass when she felt Nora's cool hands clutch at the elastic of her panties and easily slide them from her voluptuous body. Once free from them, she parted her legs slightly and felt the hot breath of Cammie's mother on her large fat cuntlips.

Nora was salivating as she stared at the glistening, fat cuntlips before her. She couldn't remember ever seeing lips that full and extended. She leaned in and inhaled deeply, "Mmmm Gordon I know you're going to love sliding that fat cock of yours into this luscious pussy. These fat lips are going to cling to your fat cock; I can't wait to watch you fuck her!" She closed her lips around one of Sarah's extended lips and sucked lightly. As she sucked on it, she applied more pressure and it slid deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her tongue stabbed out and curled around and swallowed down a large gob of juices she collected on her tongue. She immediately went back for more. Her hands were sliding all over Sarah's gorgeous ass; she slid them down her slender thighs and back up again. She couldn't get enough of the gorgeous Colonel's body and she picked up the pace. She slid a couple fingers into Sarah's pussy and loved how her fat lips clung to her fingers. Her tongue stabbed at her puckered hole and leaning further against Sarah, Nora's huge tits slid along Sarah's thighs.

Sarah was close to cumming and when she felt Nora's tongue slip into her asshole, she lapped even faster on Cammie's cunt and started cumming. She clung to Cammie's slender legs and shook through her first orgasm of the evening. When she came down from her orgasm, she pulled up from the sedated Cammie; her face was covered in Cammie's juices. She turned and faced Nora.

They came together in a heated kiss. They sucked and licked the cum covering each other's faces and fed it to one another. Their large tits flattened against the others and their hands traveled all over each other. The kisses grew more passionate and they fought to gain the upper hand as they darted from one mouth to the other.

Gordon watched his wife and the sexy Colonel locked in a heated embrace, looking down at his daughter's mouth stuffed with his cock, he lost it and started cumming. He watched her cheeks balloon out and her neck craned to swallow, but was unable to take it all. His cock slipped from her mouth and the final two or three spurts shot across her face, down her neck and onto her firm tits.

Gordon smiled at Sarah and Nora when they finally broke their embrace and looked down at the cum covered Cammie. Nora slipped off the sofa and came around to the arm of the sofa and leaning over, began licking up the cum Gordon had deposited there. Sarah twisted around and leaning back down, joined Nora, cleaning what she missed from Cammie's tits.

Cammie arched her back and reaching up, drew her mother's mouth to her own and they were soon locked in a hot, passionate kiss.

Sarah climbed off the sofa and moved over to the General; She looked down and reversing her hand, closed her fingers around is deflated cock. It grew quickly in her hand and leaning in, she was about to kiss him, but stopped; "Is this alright General?"

He chuckled; "Well Colonel, you're jacking me off; you're naked in my livingroom and just finished eating my daughter's pussy. I think it would be okay for you to kiss me, and for tonight, cut the General crap and call me Gordon, I'll call you Mac or Sarah. Now what were you going to...!"

Sarah's lips silenced him and as the two of them came together. They fought to gain the upper hand and it was evident they were both Marines with an ego to be on top. She stroked him harder and faster and she broke the kiss when she heard Nora let out a cry of pleasure. She turned to see Nora sitting on her daughter's face; her hips were thrusting back and forth, sending as much of her juicy cunt into her daughter's mouth as she could.

Cammie blindly reached up and played with her mother's fun bags. She found her stiff nipples and tugging at them, she was new to this and how her mother reacted when she did this, she smiled to herself; she had to be doing something right. She let go of one tit and sliding her hand down, she wormed a couple fingers into her mother's pussy and when Nora jumped, she did it again, this time faster and deeper. Following up with her mouth, she sucked harder and flicking up and down and from side to side on her clit, she was rewarded with a gush of cream, she was giddy knowing she had made a woman, better yet, her mother cum.

Nora's knees were like rubber, sliding off her daughter's face, she stumbled to an overstuffed chair behind her and falling into it, she took a deep breath and watched Gordon and Sarah go at it.

Gordon was sitting on the edge of the other sofa facing Cammie. Sarah straddled his legs and with her feet placed flat on the floor, she rode his cock reverse-cowgirl style. She loved this position; she was free to fuck as hard and as fast as she wanted.

Gordon's hands were sliding up and down her lush body. He rarely fucked this way, but was quickly finding out he liked it. He cupped her firm, full tits and mauled them. He thrust his hips upward, meeting Sarah's downward thrusts. He loved how she arched her back and her long, silky chestnut brown hair swished back and forth across his belly and chest. "Come on Mac, ride me, ride my cock, kick it into gear Marine!"

She chuckled; "YES SIR! How about playing with my pussy while I do most of the work Gordon, just like at the office!"

He let out a laugh; "I sure hope you're mocking me Mac and not being flippant!"

She laughed out loud as she picked up the pace; "Naw! I'd never do that General!" She laughed even louder and slammed her body down harder and faster; "Come on Gordon, fuck me, fuck me good and hard! I need to feel my cunt filled with some spunk! I can't remember the last time I had a cock in me! Fuck me, fuck me harder, yes, yes just like that oh fuck I'm cumming. Thank you, thank you General!"

He clung to her sweat covered body and griping her hips, he pulled her down hard against his swelling cock. He ground up into her and exploded. He bit down on her shoulder and he growled out; "Oh fuck Mac, you sure are one hot fuck. I can't believe how tight your pussy got when you started cumming. I love it, shit I'm still cumming, my nuts feel like they're being torn out of me." He wrapped his arms around her and fell back onto the sofa; he brought Mac down with him.

She turned in his arms and kissed him wildly. Breaking the kiss she looked down at him and smiled; "Does this all of a sudden feel weird, General?"

He nodded and rolled away from her; "Totally Colonel!" He stood and moved over to Cammie; "You know baby doll, I think you owe the Colonel here a debt of gratitude, don't you?"

Cammie stood up and moved over to Sarah. Taking a seat beside her, she took her hands in her own; "Thank you Colonel, not only did you answer my questions, but you showed me how to make love to a woman. At the same time, you allowed my parents to open up and show me how close we can be together.

Nora stood up and came over to Cammie; "Speaking of opening up, if you don't mind Colonel, I'd like to take my daughter and husband upstairs to explore what we have been dreaming about for a few years now."

Sarah stood up and began gathering up her clothes; "Not a problem Nora. I hope the three of you have a fulfilling night and future together. I'm happy I was able help out." Dressed she turned to Cammie, she reached into her pocket and pulled out her card; "Call me if you have any other questions or would like to explore things you don't feel comfortable exploring with your parents. As a matter of fact, next week a group of women from work are getting together on a Friday for a hen's night out. I'm sure they'd love for you to join us."

She smiled at Sarah, pulled her to her, still naked and kissed her on the lips; "I'd love to, I'll call you early next week to get the specifics, but for now, I think I have some activities I have waiting for me in the bedroom upstairs, and again thank you Colonel!"

123456...8