JAG Revisited Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and turned around and her bright blue eyes drifted down to the growing bulge between his thighs. Her eyes turned dark and licking her lips, she walked over to Harm. Reaching out, she took him by the wrist and tugging at it; "I think I'd like to share that dessert with you, want some Jen?"

Jen nodded and grabbing him by the other wrist, they got him to his feet and led him to the bedroom.

Jennifer climbed up onto the bed and sitting up, planted her back against the headboard. She had her legs stretched out and as she watched Harm slide onto the bed, she slowly spread her thighs. The serious look on her face turned to a broad smile. She bit down on her lower lip; "Come on Harm, Mattie is good at eating pussy, I taught her well, but there's nothing like a strong male tongue lapping away at my pussy." She looked over at Mattie who was standing alongside the bed and she was pouting. "Don't pout Mattie, I said you were good, but you're not a man. Anyways, you can climb up and play with Harm while he takes care of me."

Harm settled down between Jennifer's outstretched legs. He planted a couple hot, wet kisses on her inner thighs and looked up, past her huge heaving tits and caught her eye; "Who put you in charge Jen? Don't get me wrong, I like your ideas, but I think tonight and possibly the next couple of nights belong to Mattie." He twisted around and looked at Mattie who was now on the bed. She was sliding down on her elbows, coming closer and closer to Harm's already stiffening cock; "What would you like to do Mattie?"

She rose up and hovered over him. She had a huge smile on her lips; "I like Jen's suggestion, but there is something I'd really like to do."

"What is it Mattie, you already wore me down; I'm at your beckoning call."

She giggled as she came closer to him, she drew him up from where he was sprawled out; "I'd really, really like to make out with you. You know, I'd like to kiss you, have you kiss me and nibble and well you know!"

Harm left Jennifer sitting there and looking out of the corner of his eye, he could tell she was okay with abandoning her, at least for the time being. He slid closer to Mattie, leaning in he slid his hand along her long slender neck. His fingers combed through her long, curly red hair and closing his fingers behind her head, he drew her to him. His lips lightly brushed hers. His tongue-tip slipped out and painted a fine line across her full, swollen lips. He smiled slightly when he heard her suck in her breath and let out a tiny moan.

Mattie felt his fingers tighten in her hair and she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his even stronger. She met his tongue with her own and their chests finally made contact. Her firm, high standing tits, mashed against his hairy chest and his hairs tickled and she giggled a bit. Her kisses grew more passionate but the minute. She loved how his hands traveled all over her body, sending shivers through her, all ending at her in the pit of her belly and pussy. She groaned when she felt his hands cup her ass and she let out a gasp when he parted her cheeks and tickled her puckered hole.

Harm finally broke their kiss; it seemed to be going on forever. He pulled back on her hair and with her long, lily white neck exposed he began nibbling at the exposed, sensitive flesh. He painted lines of saliva up and down her throat. They ran from her shoulder blades to her ear and back again. He nibbled and tugged at her earlobes and ran his tongue around and around the folds of her ear, both of them.

Mattie's entire body was electrified and it was hard for her to kneel still. With every second's passing she was getting more and more turned on. She reached down and gently stroked Harm's stiff cock and fondled his nut sack.

Jennifer was becoming restless; she watched the two of them locked in a heated embrace for well over ten minutes. She had worked her cunt into a frothy mess, cumming once while watching her two sex partners. She had to join in the action; sliding down on the bed, she rolled over onto her back and scooted from side to side. She managed to spread Harm's legs apart and licking her lips, she stared up directly at Harm's crinkled nut sack. She stuck out her tongue and flicked it back and forth. Rising up slightly, she sucked one swollen nut into her mouth. Her tongue rolled it around and around, with a pop, she let it go. She drew the other one into her warm, wet cavern and gave it the same treatment. She let it go with a pop and her tongue ran all around the base of his shaft.

Harm let out a groan, half in pleasure, and half in pain as his sensitive balls were worked on by Jen's talented lips and tongue. He felt Mattie's hand being urged off his cock and all of a sudden, he felt Jen's hot, wet mouth envelope his cockhead. He had to shutter as he felt inch by inch of his large cock being drawn into her mouth. The suction and heat from her mouth was incredible. He thrust his hips towards her mouth when he felt her tongue flick and begins to bathe his cock with her saliva.

Mattie was close to cumming as Harm worked his mouth from her shoulders; down to her swell of her chest. His hot breath gave a prelude to what was about to happen.

Harm's lips encompassed first one bright pink nipple and then the other one. He had them both shining in the light of the bedroom as he switched back and forth several times. He slid one hand down and cupping her pussy, he couldn't believe how hot and wet she was. His thumb slid back and forth until those tight lips parted. Harm shoved upward and immediately his entire palm was dripping with her juices. His thumb was being squeezed and he began sawing it up and down into her tight cunt.

Mattie was close to cumming, she rested her head on his shoulder and as another orgasm coursed through her weak, but eager body, she bit down on his flesh between his shoulder and neck. Her knees buckled, but he held her up and finger-fucked her even faster and harder. Every nerve in her peaches and cream body were electrified and she raked her fingers along his back and she bucked fiercely against his hard body and invading fingers.

Harm finally pulled his thumb from her spasming pussy. He traced his gooey thumb along her puffy lips and as they parted, he shoved his thumb into her mouth and she sucked and licked wildly at it. He pulled it out with a pop and eased her onto her back. He looked down into the lust filled eyes of Jennifer, her mouth and tongue were sucking and licking at his cock like a woman possessed. He smiled and stroked her tousled luxurious hair as she looked like a huge fish trying to gobble up his huge worm.

Harm was pushed back quickly. Losing his balance he fell back onto the bed and Mattie, who regained her strength already, to be eighteen again, she attacked Harm's cock from below. She licked and sucked at the exposed portion of his cock. The rest was still embedded in Jennifer's active mouth and as she relinquished a couple more inches, Mattie was there to lick and stroke them with her lips and tongue.

Harm couldn't believe how Jennifer managed to follow him as he fell to the bed. He had one hand on each of their heads, he fisted their incredibly soft and silky locks as he watched in amazement as the two youthful women devoured his cock. He was in need of a release, but wanted one of their pussies wrapped around his cock.

He nearly lost it when all of a sudden both ladies slid up his cock and releasing it, their lips met in a very, very hot kiss. Their bodies met and as their kiss grew hotter and hotter, their lush bodies melted against one another.

Mattie's gorgeous ass was starting back at him and he knew immediately where he wanted to shoot his heavy load. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he urged her downward. Her gorgeous ass was pointing directly at his throbbing cock; covered in both ladies saliva, he gripped it and shoving forward, her tight lips yielded and he heard her let out a wail and clutched at Jennifer's voluptuous body and kissed her even harder; "Oh fuck Jennifer, I waited so fucking long for this. Twice tonight, I don't think I'll ever be able to relinquish this monster. Oh fuck, fuck me Harm. Don't be gentle, I want it hard, deep and fast, faster, oh fuck me faster Harm, I'm so close, I need it harder, harder. Slam that mother fucking cock into my slutty cunt. Shoot, I need you to fill me up with your hot cum. Oh shit I can't stop; I'm cumming, harder Harm, fuck me harder!"

Harm grabbed hold of her red hair, it was flying all around and it looked like a fiery mess. He gathered it up into a tight ponytail and pulled hard on it. This caused her lithe body to come crashing against him even harder. He felt as if his balls here being sucked through his cock. He fucked her so hard the entire bed shifted. Slamming into her once again, he held her tight against him. He felt her quivering on his cock and all of a sudden, he exploded, sending stream and hot creamy stream deep into her already drenched pussy.

Mattie was going berserk, she heard it was good, but having Harm fuck her twice; filling her virgin womb twice with his potent cum, it was amazing and she never, ever wanted to go a day without him fucking her. She wanted to fall to the bed and rest, but she was trapped between the two most loving, sexual people she ever knew.

Jennifer held her; she was as horny as hell. She desperately needed to be fucked and fucked hard, but tonight was Mattie's. She would get her fill of Harm, but not tonight. She combed her fingers through Mattie's damp locks after Harm released them. She stroked them lovingly and looked deep into Mattie's sky blue eyes. She saw them twinkling and knew she was in heaven. She knew the feeling, Harm and she did this over and over again and yet, she still hasn't had her fill of it. She looked beyond Mattie and saw the slumping Harm, he was exhausted, she caught his eye; "What's the matter Commander, you can't handle two, young and vibrant women, getting up there huh Harm? Maybe we should go cruising for a couple of young studs who can keep up with us, right Mattie?"

He let out a grown and pulling out of Mattie, she literally fell to the bed after coming uncoupled from Harm's spear in her pussy. He reached out and grabbed Jennifer. She was laughing uncontrollably, it slowly dissipated and her laughs and giggles turned to moans and groans and she clutched at the sweat covered shoulders and neck of Harm as he began ravishing her body.

"Oh fuck Harm; I didn't think you had another one in you. I'm raring to go; I need to be fucked so badly. After seeing you cum twice in Mattie, I didn't think I would get a shot at you tonight!"

He chuckled; "Oh I have another one, but I think it's going in you, not me!" He let out a low growl and enveloped her body with his sweaty body.

The two of them fell back to the crumpled sheets. With her legs open wide, she waited patiently for him to invade her pussy. When she felt him enter her, all of the air escaped her lungs. She knew how he was, after cumming twice already; he would last forever before cumming again. She knew she was in for a fucking of her life and she wanted and needed all he could give her.

Harm started out slow. He knew Jennifer needed it, but he wanted to put on a show for Mattie. This time she was close-up and could watch him fuck her roommate. He hoped he could last long enough to take Mattie one more time tonight. He knew without a doubt, this wouldn't be the only night for the two or even three of them to connect. Picking up the pace, he drew Jennifer's lush thighs upward. He had them pinned to her huge tits and now had easier access to her bubbling cunt. He drove downward into her and he heard her gurgling out, she was incoherent, but he knew she was urging him to go deeper and faster. He didn't disappoint. His sweat covered body slapped against her lush thighs and with hard downward thrust; he slid her body closer and closer to the edge of the bed.

Mattie had already recuperated and she slid off the bed and hurried around to the other side of the bed. She cradled Jennifer's head; it had already slipped off the edge of the bed. Holding her, she straddled Jennifer's face and lowering her dripping pussy right over her mouth. She left Jennifer's tongue dart in and out as she began licking and sucking the cum that Harm recently deposited there. Mattie threw her head back and rocked back and forth. She was already close to cumming. Her eyes darted from Jennifer's mouth where it was lapping away at her own pussy and back down to Jennifer's well fucked pussy. Harm was stuffing it wildly with his cock

Jennifer let out a loud shriek as she came. She came so hard; she nearly slipped off the bed. She was suddenly pulled back and Mattie had to scurry forward to keep Jennifer's mouth plastered to her cunt. She tried to catch her breath, but it was difficult seeing Mattie continued to grind her pussy to her mouth. Her nostrils flared as she took in as much air as possible.

Harm looked from Jennifer up to Mattie, he motioned to her and she leaned forward. He plastered his lips to hers and at the same time Jennifer reached up and began fondling Mattie's high, firm tits.

The entire room reeked of sex and the room echoed with sounds from all three of them moaning and groaning. Jennifer let out a louder scream and started squirting, sending her sticky juices all over Harm and her lower body.

Harm pulled back allowing Jen to lower her legs as she just lay there shaking and moaning loudly. She pushed Mattie off her face and Harm came down and licked the creamy juices covering her face.

Mattie crawled up onto the bed and tugging at Harm's upper arm, she managed to get him to roll over. She immediately straddled his body and gripping his cum saturated cock, she grooved it back and forth until it was lodged at the entrance to her wet cunt. She lowered her body and took nearly all of him into her. She threw her head back and arching her back, rotated her pelvis a couple of times until she had his cock completely buried in her pussy. She stared down at him with those gorgeous blue eyes; "Come on old man, fuck me! I want you to fuck my cunt, Jen sucked all of your cum from my pussy and now I need to feel you in there again!"

He reached up and began fondling her firm tits. He was mesmerized by their shape and firmness. He loved how high they stood on her chest; he captured her tiny nipples and began rolling them between his fingers. He urged her lower and they locked lips and felt her begin rising and lowering her slender body up and down on his cock.

Mattie continued riding him for several minutes. Her pace quickened as she felt another orgasm building; this one even stronger than the previous ones. Her head began whipping around, sending her disheveled hair all over her face and upper body. She leaned back and her hair swished back and forth across his thighs.

When Harm felt this, it spurred him on even harder. He met her downward thrusts with upwards thrusts of his own. He knew he could go on for a lot longer and he wasn't about to give her his load. When all was said and done, he wanted to shoot his load all over that pretty little face of hers. He pushed that picture out of his head; it nearly made him loose it.

Jen finally recovered from her squirting episode and even though she was wrung-out, she wanted more. She rose to her knees and slid behind Mattie. She wrapped her arms around Mattie and began playing with her tits. She turned her face towards her own and they locked lips. When she did this, Jen pulled Mattie slightly off of Harm, giving him the needed space to begin pumping in and out of her as fast as he could.

Mattie lost it as she felt Harm's huge cock driving up and down, in and out of her and pounding against her stiff clit, she sucked wildly at Jen's tongue and letting out a loud grunt, she started to cum once again. She drenched Harm's cock with her thick creamy cum. Unable to take any more, she fell back against Jen and she let out a scream when she felt his cock pop out of her pussy.

Jennifer gently placed her on the bed and slid over to Harm. She leaned down and wrapped her sweaty tits around his cock and began tit-fucking his cock with those luscious pillows of flesh. She did this until Mattie's cum was absorbed into her skin. She let go and immediately captured his cock between her swollen lips. Her long silky hair, now a complete mess, flew around his upper thighs and belly and was getting wetter by the minute from the sweat and cum covering his body. She took him deeper and deeper into her mouth and she stared up at him with those exotic, dark eyes. They smiled at him and she knew what she was doing was going to produce exactly what she wanted, a load full of cum all over her face.

Harm fisted her hair and he began fucking her mouth, sending more and more of his cock in and out of her oral cavity; "Oh fuck me, I'm going to cum Jen! Get your face over here Mattie; I want to cover both of your beautiful faces with my load!"

Mattie, nearly asleep, jumped to her knees and pushed her way through and looked down at Harm.

When Harm saw those eager blue eyes staring down at him, he lost it. Winding one hand in their lush hair, he held them both still as he continued to thrust up into Jen's tight lips. Letting out a loud animal-like cry, he jerked his cock from her mouth and began painting their faces with his heavy, creamy load. Spurt after creamy spurt shot out and covered their eager faces. Totally spent, he let go of their heads and fell back to the bed.

Jennifer and Mattie locked mouths, they swapped the cum they collected and breaking free licked the dripping cum from one another's faces. They locked lips again and swallowed what they swapped back and forth. After a couple of minutes, they both broke free and slid on either side of Harm. They just lay there gently caressing and planting soft wet kisses all over him.

Harm was the first to move, it was after a good ten minutes. Their gentle caresses were getting him excited once again, but he needed a shower. Standing at the door to the bathroom, he turned and looked at the two luscious ladies, laying there, exhausted and satisfied. He smiled; "Anyone want to join me in the shower?"

They both let out long groans, but Mattie rolled out of the bed and reached out her hand to Harm; "I'll join you, as long as you promise to bathe me?"

He chuckled; "What else is there to do in there?" He tugged her and she fell against him. He led her into the bathroom and turning on the shower, waited till the water was steaming. He stepped in and pulled her in after him.

She let out a shriek when he pulled her directly under the hot spray. She clung to him and resting her head on his shoulder, hung on while the hot water washed away all of the sweat and aches and pains she finally felt throughout her slender, but lush body. She began planting soft kisses all along his shoulder and neck. She tipped her head back; her long red hair was plastered to her head, now completely drenched. She looked into his eyes and smiled; "Thank you Harm! I'm happy you were my first and second and third!" She giggled; "I sure hope to add to that number greatly over the next several days and weeks!" She offered up her lips to his and he came down and they met. They tongues fenced back and forth and she groaned into his mouth when she felt his hands sliding up and down her back. When he reached her tight ass, he gripped her ass cheeks and lifted her. He impaled her on his cock and she wrapped her slender legs around his waist and she was suddenly trapped between Harm and the shower wall.

Mattie clung to him as he thrust up into her and raised and lowered her tight pussy on his stiff cock. Her passionate kisses grew steamier along with the shower as she quickly raced towards another explosive orgasm. She raked his back with her nails as she screamed into his mouth and came violently.

123456...8