JAG Revisited Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harm slowly lowered her back to the shower floor. He held her tightly knowing she didn't have the strength to stand on her own.

Mattie still had her arms wrapped around his neck. She looked up into his eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes and whispered; "I want to thank you again Harm. I knew you would be great, but tonight, fuck, it exceeded anything I could possible expect. I now see why all of the girls at school talk so much about sex. I want to scream it from the rooftops just how utterly fantastic you've been!"

He smiled down at her and planted a kiss on the tip of her nose. "I know you want to do that, but if you want to continue to do this with me and Jen, it will have to be our little secret. I mean it Mattie, if anyone finds out, they could take you away from me and I don't think either of us wants that now do we?"

She shook her head from side to side; "No, no way Harm, even if they did, I'm eighteen now and they can't take me away. I have a say in where I want to be and right now, I want to be with you!"

The shower door opened and Jen stepped into the crowded shower, she pouted; "What about me Mattie, don't you want to stay with me any longer?"

She playfully slapped Jen on her tight ass; "You know what I mean Jennifer. You two are the most important people in my life right now and tonight just solidified that even stronger. Now give me a kiss and let's wash him up, I think he's going to need to be clean before he does what I want him to do next."

Both Harm and Jennifer stared at Mattie with a questionable look on their faces.

Mattie giggled and in a very low whisper said; "I want to try it in my ass next time!"

Both Mattie and Jennifer saw Harm's cock jerk when he heard this. Harm shook his head; "Oh I don't know about that Mattie, it took Jen several weeks of probing and teasing before she could take me in there. Let's work our way up to it. If you really want it, we'll get there, but let's not rush things, okay?"

She pouted and suddenly a smile crossed her lips; "I like your plan! I think working up to it will be half the fun, right Jen?" She picked up the soap and began working it into Harm's biceps and sliding across his chest, she moved downward to his belly and lower. She kept her eyes on his and they widened when she closed her fist around his cock and began washing him; "Mmmmm, still nice and hard, doesn't he ever go soft?"

Jennifer laughed out loud; "I think I had something to do with that. I know he can go on and on, but seeing we were double teaming him today, well I sort of crushed a little blue pill into his wine to keep him even stronger than normal."

Harm shook his head; "I was wondering how I couldn't keep him down. You know Jennifer; I should give you a good spanking for doing that."

She pouted playfully; "I'm sorry daddy, please don't punish me!" She turned and offered her tight ass to him.

Harm slapped her once hard on the ass and wrapped his arms around her waist; "Come on you two, let's wash up and get back into the bedroom. I think we should change the sheets before getting back into bed, it is a little messy."

They continued way into the morning and as the sun began to rise, the three of them fell asleep, completely exhausted and totally satisfied.

Sarah looked at Harm; "You dirty old man, I knew you poked that young thang! She sure is a fireball isn't she?"

Harm looked at Mac; "What are you talking about, how would you know?"

She giggled; "Oh I know, remember last night, it was girl's night out? Well believe it or not, that's my next story and to let you know, it's my last one, how about you?"

"Well that was the last partner I had. Jen, Mattie and I got together so many more times, I lost count, but I think I've come to the end of my line of women. Now all I have left is you, you, the bachelor party and after that, you and I can begin making our own stories together. Let's hear your last one."

She was beaming from ear to ear; "I'm ready for my last story, are you ready?"

He gave her his smile once again; "I'm waiting Mac, let me have it!"

Sarah called Harriet from her office; "Hi Harriet, I know this week-end the kids will be at your mother's. I think it would be the perfect night for us ladies to get together for our hen night, what do you think?"

"Oh hell yeah Sarah, who else should we invite?"

Mac took a long deep breath; "Well I just met up with General Cresswell's daughter, Cammie. I think she would be a great addition to our group."

"Hmmm, sounds appetizing, are we including Jennifer Coates?"

"Yeah, she told me earlier she wouldn't miss it. She told me she has a surprise guest she's bringing along. She told me her friend is very active with her and can't wait to join. I just hope she can keep her mouth shut."

"I know Jennifer wouldn't bring anyone into the group she couldn't trust. Tell me Sarah, is this Cammie the girl that Mikey was chasing?"

"Yeah as a matter of fact, she brought him up, she really likes him. Do you know if they ever got together?"

"I'm not sure, but I can ask Bud. You know he can't keep a secret from me. Bud, Sturgis and Mike are going bar hopping on Friday, so they won't be around if we decide to bring things back here."

"Sounds like a plan! I'll pick up Cammie and be at the pub around six. I'll let Jennifer know the time too, I have to run, see you Friday."

"Can't wait Sarah, see you then."

Sarah picked up Cammie, her father was still at the office and her mother was busy with her garden club. When Cammie opened the door, Sarah's jaw dropped. She gave a new meaning to the statement, "Sexy little black dress." It hugged her petite body and with the tiny black belt, showed off her tiny waist, girlish hips and tiny bubble butt. Her legs looked fantastic seeing she was wearing four inch matching black heels. This accented her tiny butt and her pert breasts pushed against the clingy material making Sarah's mouth water.

Cammie leaned forward and gave Mac a welcome kiss; she pulled away before Sarah could take greater advantage of the young lady.

Sarah on the other hand was dressed in a silky, ankle length flowing gown. It had a halter top with a thin strip of material around her neck holding her large breasts in place. It was evident they were unencumbered beneath the dress; they swayed and jiggled as she moved. Up one thigh, the dress had a slit and when she moved, it showed ample amount of luscious thigh. The dress was multi-colored and made her look even younger than she was. Her shoulder length chocolate brown hair hung down in waves and danced down past her shoulders.

They got into Mac's Corvette and headed for the local pub. When they got there Harriet was already there, nursing a vodka martini. She stood and both Mac and Cammie took in the voluptuous figure before them.

Harriet was dress in a silky, very short cream colored wrap-around dress. Her sexy MILF legs were showing past her knees and four or five inches of thigh. The tiny tie holding the dress secure was pulled tight accenting her womanly hips and huge tits to perfection. The dress parted slightly and gave Mac and Cammie a glimpse of her lacy white bra and the large tits encased in them.

Harriet wrapped her arms around Mac's waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Pulling back she looked at Cammie, her bright green eyes looked her up and down; "Mmmm, who is this sweet young thing Sarah?"

Sarah's eyes sparkled as she took Cammie by the hand and pulled her closer; "Cameron Cresswell, I'd like you to meet a dear friend of mine Lt. Harriet Sims."

Cammie put her hand out to her, but Harriet took it and drew her to her lush body; "None of that hand shaking dear, just call me Harriet, no longer a Lieutenant, I'm inactive and a stay at home mom now." They hugged and Harriet took a quick squeeze on Cammie's hips.

Cammie pulled away; "Nice to meet you Harriet, please call me Cammie, all my friend do."

They sat down and Sarah ordered a tonic with a twist of lime and Cammie ordered a large sweet tea. Just as the drinks arrived, in came Jennifer and Mattie close behind. Sarah and Harriet were shocked to see Mattie, but they both were eager to see if she would like what was in store later.

All the introductions were made and Jennifer ordered a Long Island Iced Tea, while Mattie ordered a soda. Everyone was laughing and having a good time.

Jennifer was dressed similar to Sarah. Her dress was also a halter top, minus the strap around the neck. Her huge breasts held up the dress, but threatened to burst free at any moment. It was shorter than Sarah's ending at the knee, but when she sat, it slid up showing ample amount of her sexy legs.

Mattie was dressed modestly compared to the rest of the group. She had on navy blue tights, over that was a green plaid pleated skirt that ended short of her knees, but being pleated, didn't ride up her slender legs. Above that were a plain white blouse and a dark green pullover sweater hiding what Jennifer knew was a gorgeous body.

They ordered appetizers and Jennifer and Harriet ordered refills of their alcoholic drinks as did rest of them ordering soft drinks. Over dinner they loosened up and things turned sexual and Jennifer, Harriet and Sarah told of their exploits with Harm, Sturgis and even the Admiral. Mattie wanted to chime in about Harm, but she swore to him to keep it a secret.

Cammie wanted to add to the discussion, not wanting to sound too innocent; "I've been dating a cadet, his name is Michael Roberts, he's a real nerd, but by god, he sure knows how to fuck!"

Harriet's eyes shot open wide, she couldn't believe she was hearing this; "Are you shitting me?"

Cammie looked shock; "What, what is it Harriet?"

"I believe you're fucking my brother-in-law, little Mikey?"

She chuckled; "Uh are we talking about the same Mike Roberts? There isn't anything little about my Mike Roberts. I thought your name was Sims?"

"My maiden name is Sims, my husband works under your father, he's Commander Bud Roberts. As a matter of fact they are out together this evening, along with Commander Turner and they promised me they wouldn't bother us tonight."

"Mmmm sounds interesting, I sure hope you're no offended about me speaking about Mike?"

Sarah chuckled; "I doubt it Cammie, you see Harriet and I have sampled Mikey and you're right, there isn't anything little about him."

Harriet blushed; "Can we change the subject. I would rather we didn't discuss my brother-in-law. He is a catch Cammie and I enjoyed my time with him, but..."

Sarah chimed in; "Okay enough about Mike Roberts. What is the plan for this evening? I'm finished here, so where do we go from here?"

Harriet stood up; "Listen, why don't we all head over to my place, give me half an hour, I have a little something to whip up, a real treat. You can ask Sarah, I love desserts."

Sarah nodded; "Sure I can attest to that, she's to blame for the extra five pounds I'm trying to lose. Get going Harriet, we'll see you in half an hour."

"I may be in the kitchen, I'll leave the front door unlocked, just come in and make yourselves at home. Sarah you know where the bar is, please help yourselves." She hurried out and the rest of them ordered another round of drinks and trash talked men while waiting to head over to Robert's house.

Cammie leaned over to Sarah; "I hope Harriet isn't pissed at me for talking about her brother-in -law?"

"Don't you worry about Harriet, hell we all sampled him at one time or another. I tell you, his brother Bud is even better than Mike, but he is very selective. As far as I know I'm the only other woman at JAG who has sampled Bud. Come on everyone, I think we've been here longer than half-an-hour. Let's go see what Harriet has cooked up for us. Jennifer, you and Mattie can follow me."

"That's alright Colonel, I know where Harriet and Bud live, we'll meet you there."

"Cut the Colonel shit Jennifer, tonight I'm Mac or Sarah."

"Yes Ma'am! I mean Sarah!" She smiled and headed out behind Sarah and Cammie.

They all arrived at Harriet's about the same time and all walked to the door. Sarah turned and looked at the others; "I guess we just walk right in, huh?"

They all nodded and followed Sarah into the house. They stepped out of the foyer and stopped dead in their tracks when they saw Harriet on the livingroom sofa.

Harriet's back was on the seat cushion. Her hands were clutching a head buried between her wide-spread thighs. The upper part of her skirt covered the upper portion of the male's body. Harriet's head was planted on the sofa and she was rolling her head from side to side. Her eyes were closed tight and her mouth was open wide, she was gasping for air and moaning and groaning loudly.

Sarah and the others circled the sofa and stood there watching Harriet and her unknown lover. All of a sudden Sarah cleared her throat and Harriet's eyes popped open and the head between her legs jerked up and all of the women, especially Cammie were shocked to see who it was, it was Cadet Michael Roberts.

Mike clamored to his feet and stood before the women. His face was smeared with Harriet's juices and his thick cock pressed angrily against his pants. Unable to control himself; he made a dash for the door, but Sarah grabbed her by the wrist and pulled him to a stop.

"Oh no big boy, you're not going anywhere. I thought you were out with Bud and Commander Turner?"

"Ah well Colonel, I was with Bud and the Commander and then the General showed up. I didn't..."

Cammie broke in; "What, who did you say, the General, general who Mike?"

He stuttered; "Well Cammie, it was your father General Cresswell."

She shouted out; "I know who the fuck my father is Mike, god damn you're dense sometimes! What was he doing with you out there?"

"I found out that Commander Turner and my brother Bud invited him out for drinks with them. They didn't expect him to accept, but were shocked when he showed up. I found out he didn't want to stay at home alone, seeing you were out, who knows where and his wife was out with her garden club. I didn't feel comfortable hanging around with the brass so I excused myself. I figured I'd come and keep Harriet here company. She told me about meeting up with you and she was really horny especially after finding out you and I well, you know."

"Enough already Mike, we get the picture." Cammie turned to Harriet and smiled; "I see you found one of his hidden talents haven't you Harriet?"

She smiled slyly at Cammie; "Oh no Cammie, it isn't a hidden talent. It's a talent he's used on me several times, especially when Bud was injured and when he was deployed on the Sea Hawk."

Mike was getting upset; "You know ladies, I'm standing right here!" He turned to Sarah; "I'm not invisible am I Colonel? You can see me can't you?"

She chuckled and stared down at the bulge in his pants; "Oh no Mike, you definitely are not invisible, oh and cut the Colonel crap, just call me Sarah, at least tonight!" She took a step closer and cupped his bulge; "Mmmm he is nice Harriet, remember when we double teamed him?"

Harriet slid up on the sofa and tried to throw her dress back over her exposed legs, Jennifer stopped her.

"Oh no you don't Harriet, I want to see what this young stud can do close up!" She turned to Cammie and Mike; "Cammie wouldn't you like to see what your boyfriend can do to another woman, especially his sister-in-law?"

Cammie had a grin on her face from ear to ear; "You got that right Jen, come on stud, show us what you can do."

Mike looked from one woman to the other; "What do I get out of this?"

Slowly Cammie, Jennifer and Sarah surrounded him, Sarah spoke up; "Oh don't you worry Mike. We'll take care of you; you'll be begging us to stop!"

He chuckled and turned back towards Harriet. He slowly dropped to his knees and looked up into those sparkling green eyes; "Well Harriet, looks like we're the main event, ready to show them how good we are together?"

She smiled down at him; "We're not the main event, I'd say we're the opening act, with a lot, lot more to come after this. Now get your face down here and finish what you started!"

Mike pushed up her dress, almost to the waist. He licked playfully at her inner thighs. When he reached her panty clad pussy, he reached under her and tugged them off; "I don't think we're going to need they anytime soon!" He tossed them to the other ladies watching and Mattie caught them.

Mattie raised them to her face and inhaled their intoxicating scent; "Mmmm, she sure smells good Jen. I wonder if she tastes as good!"

Sarah looked over at Mattie and suddenly had a completely different outlook of the eighteen year old siren. She scooted beside Mattie and whispered in her ear; "How would you like to take a seat across from them. I think we could both get a better view of Mike's workmanship?"

Mattie was beaming with excitement; just sitting close to Sarah made her panties moist. In barely a whisper she replied; "I'd like that a lot Mac!" She took a seat and waited for Sarah.

Neither of them was watching Mike and Harriet. Sarah placed all of her attention on the sexy redhead. She was itching to release that wild mane of red hair from the tight ponytail she had it in.

Across from them Mike was now munching on Harriet's bare pussy. He reached up and managed to get her rope-belt loosened up enough to part that sexy dress. It draped off her shoulders and he looked up between those two pillows of flesh and wanted desperately to free them from their confinement. When he slowed his licking, Harriet grabbed his head and shoved it back against her dripping cunt. He slid two fingers deep into her cunt and began finger-fucking her.

Harriet went off, feeling the sparks of a tiny orgasm. She tightened her thighs around him, and refused to release him, she wanted yet another orgasm. This one was just a tremor; she wanted an explosive one to rock her lush body.

Jen motioned to Cammie and she nodded. They both slid to the floor and began removing Mike's clothes. Jen worked on his pants, shorts, shoes and socks. Cammie worked on his shirt which was hard to get at because Harriet had such a tight grip on his upper body. She finally got it off and looked back.

Jen was on her back, arching her shoulders and back, she was able to wrap her fat lips around his thick cockhead. Her hand wrapped around his fat shaft and stroked him. Taking him deeper into her mouth, she heard him let out a grunt.

Cammie slid down alongside Jen and wormed her way in and began flicking and sucking on his swollen nuts. Unable to get a good angle of it, she slid back and began licking and kissing his tight ass cheeks. She let out a groan and using her hands, she parted his ass cheeks. She darted her tongue in and out of his puckered hole.

Jen let out a shriek. Pulling her mouth from Mike's thick cock, she spat out to Cammie; "Whatever you're doing don't stop! I just felt his cock jerk and grow larger in my mouth, this is incredible.

Cammie was spurred on by what Jennifer said and she attacked Mike's asshole. She jammed her tongue in as deep as she could. Pulling back, she slipped a manicured finger as deep as she could into his asshole. She wiggled it around and massaged his prostate. She heard him grunt and all of a sudden, he flooded Jennifer's mouth with a thick heavy load of cum.

Jennifer's cheeks bloated, out as she wasn't expecting this. She tried to swallow, but he came so fast and so hard, it began seeping out from around her lips. She pulled off his cock and the remaining couple of spurts covered her cheeks and forehead. She slipped out from under him and looked at Cammie; "Good job girl, want to share some of his..."

Cammie was upon Jennifer before she could finish her sentence. She licked and sucked all of the cum dripping down her face and neck. She moved back up to Jen's mouth and they swapped his cum back and forth several times until it was all gone.

1...345678