JAG Revisited Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen continued kissing Cammie and she threw her head back when Cammie broke the kiss and began planting hot, wet kisses down her neck and onto her upper chest. She let out a gasp when Cammie reached up and yanked down the tight halter holding her huge tits prisoner.

Cammie pulled back slightly and just stared at Jen's gorgeous tits. She licked her lips; "I was daydreaming about these ever since you walked into the pub tonight. Do you mind if I kiss them?"

Jen's dark eyes turned smoky and she bit down on her lower lip. She whispered out in a low voice; "Oh please Cammie, do what you wish to them, just don't stop, please!" She let out a shriek when she felt Cammie's mouth descend upon them and she loved how her short hair tickled her flesh as her mouth worked them over. She closed her eyes and allowed access on her huge tits and she combed her fingers through Cammie's short dark hair. She urged her to suck hard and she groaned out when she did as she requested.

On the couch Sarah was taking it extremely slow with Mattie. She didn't want to scare her off, but seeing how she smelled Harriet's panties, she thought she knew Mattie was primed for some hot girl on girl sex. Reaching up she released the mass of red hair from the ponytail. She gently drew the long hair over her shoulders and began running her fingers through it.

Mattie let out a gasp and slowly closed her blue eyes and took in the exquisite feeling of Sarah's fingers. She bit her lower lip when she felt Sarah's palm gently cup her cheek. She opened her eyes when she felt Sarah's breath on her lips. She let out a groan when she saw how close their lips were together. She quickly closed the distance and planted her lips firmly on Mac's.

Mac pulled back and smiled shaking her head from side to side; "No need to rush baby doll, we have all night. I want you to enjoy this as much as I intend on enjoying it." With that said she began planting several tiny hot, wet kisses all along Mattie's forehead, nose, eyelids and cheeks. When she reached her pouty lips, she knew Mattie was primed for a soft wet kiss. She pulled back when Mattie tried to crush her lips to hers. "Slowly Mattie, slowly, we'll get there, enjoy the anticipation." She bypassed her wet lips and moved to her chin and down to the tight opening of her starched white blouse. Mac's tongue darted out and painted a line from the underside of her chin, down to the hallow on her neck. She smiled when she felt Mattie shiver and let out a tiny moan. Finding the bottom of Mattie's unflattering sweater, she tugged at it and Mattie willingly raised her arms. Mac pulled it over her head and her eyes lit up when she saw how Mattie's gorgeous red hair tumbled down around her face and shoulders. Sarah was surprised how Mattie's breasts filled out the simple white blouse. She licked her lips when she caught sight of her tiny nipples poking nicely against the starched white material of her blouse.

Mattie managed to recapture Sarah's mouth and over the next several minutes, they swapped spit, and tongues. When she broke the kiss her bright blue eyes were dancing all over Sarah's beautiful face and upper body. She licked her swollen lips; "Oh my god Sarah, I had no idea just how gorgeous you are. I could kiss you forever; it's like kissing a warm, juicy plum, so sweet and tasty!" She looked down and noticed Mac had managed to unbutton the entire front of her blouse. Her pink rosy nipples were peeking out at Mac.

Mac smiled at her; ""Someone's been naughty, going out without a bra on huh?"

Mattie was grinning back at her; "I figured with the blouse and sweater, there wasn't any need to wear it, why do you think I need to wear one?"

Sarah shook her head; "Oh no, not at all Mattie, even though they are of ample size, with them being so firm, there isn't any need to use one. Just a word of caution though; as you get older and they grow even larger, I wouldn't go out without one. Your breast muscles will be strained and they will begin to sag, I know firsthand about that. Here have a look!" With one quick movement Sarah drew the halter strap over her head and lowered the silky dress uncovering her huge, full breasts. She hefted them in the palms of her hands and showed Mattie their tiny sag.

Mattie couldn't take her eyes off of them. She was drooling like a rabid dog. Her eyes darted from those luscious mounds of flesh, up to Sarah's eyes and back down again. She bit her lower lip and let out a groan; "Oh my god Mac, they're magnificent. I just hope when I'm your age, my boobs just sag that much, I don't think it's really noticeable." She reached out and looked her in the eyes again; "Would you mind if I tried that Mac, they look so delectable?'

Mac chuckled; "Sure Mattie, go ahead as long as I can test your tits out too?" She didn't wait for a reply. She tugged the blouse off of Mattie's shoulders and falling back to the sofa, she cupped her smaller, firm mounds of flesh. She couldn't believe how stiff Mattie's nipples were. When she rolled them and flicked her thumbs back and forth, Mattie squirmed on the sofa.

Mattie was drawn to Sarah's huge tits and lowering her head, her lips closed around one stiff nub and sucking on it, her tongue flicked out and rolled around and around the huge bud.

Sarah moaned softly and ran her fingers through Mattie's lush locks; "Mmmm you sure know how to do that very well Mattie!"

She giggled as she moved to the other one; "Jennifer taught me well, she told me doing this sends an electric shock directly down to her pussy. When she did that to me, I realized just how right she was!" She closed her lips around the other bud and gave it the same treatment.

Across the room on the other sofa Harriet was just finishing yet another orgasm this one was the strong one she was looking for. She slowly unwrapped her lush thighs from about Mike's head freeing him. He was completely covered in her cunt juices. They were dripping down his chin and onto his chest.

Jen was gasping for air as she fisted Cammie's short auburn hair in her fingers. Looking over at Mike, she giggled; "Cammie take a look at Mike. I think we need to clean him up, what do you think?"

Cammie's lifted off Jennifer's tit with a pop. They were completely covered in saliva and red hickeys were covering a lot of the tender white flesh.

Jennifer cupped her own tits and massaged the saliva into her aching mounds. Jennifer watched as Cammie's mouth came down on Mike's mouth. Their kiss grew heated and Jennifer saw that there wasn't anywhere for her to sneak in to join in with the two of them. Looking up she saw a sedated Harriet watching the two young lovers. She caught Jennifer's eye and a broad smile broke out. She wiggled her finger at Jen to approach and she slid over and took a seat beside Harriet.

Harriet looked the dark haired beauty up and down and came to rest on her huge tits; "Looks like youth and exuberance overtook control."

Jennifer looked down at her blotchy tits; "Yeah, I guess she sort of went a little overboard with the sucking, it sure felt great though."

Harriet slid up on the sofa to nearly a sitting position; her lower body was still completely bare. She shrugged out of her dress and reached back and with a quick flick of her fingers, her bra slackened. Shrugging her shoulders the bra slid down and she tossed it behind her. "It's nice to see a pair of tits larger than mine Jen! Mac and I are close in size, but yours, my god they're magnificent. She reached out and drew Jen to her. Their massive tits squashed against one another and they both shivered as excitement coursed through their lush bodies. Their lips met and they both ran their fingers through the other's long hair.

Jen loved Harriet's long blonde hair. It grew out long ever since she left JAG. Her own silky straight chocolate brown hair draped over her shoulders and rested on both of their tits. When she broke the kiss, she looked into Harriet's sparkling green eyes; "Would you mind if I sampled yours Harriet? I promise not to mark you like Cammie did me."

Harriet kissed her on the tip of the nose; "Please do Jen, be my guest!" She drew in a sharp breath of air when she felt the feather-like tongue movement on her nipple and then a tighter clamping of her lips around the stiff bud. She groaned out loud as Jen's tongue began flicking out around and around the stiff aureole and rock hard nipple. She threw her head back when she sucked harder and felt Jen's hand slid up and down her parted thighs. She let out a shriek when Jen uncovered her resting clit and began to bring it back to life. She humped Jen's hand and gripping her head, crushed her face even harder against her chest.

On the floor Mike was removing Cammie's little black dress. He made quick work of her matching black lace bra and panties and lowering her to the carpeted floor, he gave her the same treatment he gave his sister-in-law.

Cammie was groaning constantly as she humped her pussy against Mike's active tongue. Within a few minutes, she was clawing at his back with her fingernails and clutching his head with her slender legs; she exploded and gave his face yet another cum bath.

Mike was finished with eating pussy, his tongue was nearly raw. When he felt Cammie's legs drop from his head, he slid up her slender body and like a heat-seeking missile, he slid his fat cock deep into her still quaking cunt.

Her legs came up again and she locked her ankles around his ass. She jump-started him, kicking him over and over again on the ass. She licked her own juices from his lips and tongue as she locked mouths with him.

Harriet and Jen paused their kissing and caressing to watch the two young adults fucking with wild abandon on the floor before them.

Mike quickly pulled out of her and rolled her over onto her belly. Pulling her up to her knees, he slammed into her and gripping her short hair with one hand, the other wrapped around and began mauling her pert breasts. He poured his cock in her and the entire livingroom was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin. They went on and on not even stopping when Cammie came yet again.

Harriet managed to remove Jen's dress and panties and the two of them were locked in a heated sixty-nine with Harriet on top. She loved how Jen's huge tits flattened against her belly as she lapped away at Jen's fat cuntlips.

On the other sofa Sarah skimmed out of her dress and tiny panties. Completely naked, she set sights on Mattie's remaining clothes. Having her stand, she spun her around and unzipping her plaid skirt, slid it down her slender legs and down to the floor. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on Mattie's tights covered ass. Grabbing the waistband of the tights, with one swift motion, she had them down around Mattie's ankles.

She kicked them aside and let out a yelp when Sarah reared back and planted a quick, hard slap on Mattie's tight ass. Before she knew it she found her panties down around her ankles and kicking them off too, she was spun around. She let out a gasp when she felt Sarah's fingers claw at her ass and pull her roughly between her spread thighs. She threw her head back and her curly red hair brushed back and forth across her tight ass as Mac parted her tight cuntlips and began strumming her stiffening clit. She clutched at Mac's gorgeous hair and pulled her tight against her dripping cunt. With a loud scream she came violently and her knees gave out.

Sarah held her tight and guided her to the sofa where she placed her gently on her back. She began planting hot, wet kisses up Mattie's bare legs as she slowly made her way up to her already well fucked pussy. Sarah stopped when she heard a loud scream alongside her. She looked over and saw Cammie, her head was buried in the carpet and as Mike pumped his cock in and out of her, he shoved his thumb up her tight asshole.

Cammie recovered and began pushing back against the onslaught from Mike. Just as Sarah as Mac dropped back down between Mattie's dripping pussy; she slid between the tight lips and she heard a loud male scream out.

"Cammie, what the fuck is going on in here?"

Sarah jumped up and standing there at the entrance to the livingroom were General Cresswell, Bud and Sturgis. Bud and Sturgis were showing signs of growing hard-ons, but General Cresswell was furious.

"Mr. Roberts get you slimy cock out of my daughter's cunt and your thumb out of her ass!"

Cammie was so close to cumming, she whipped her head around and growled out; "Don't you dare Mike! I'm so fucking close to cumming again, don't you dare stop. Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

Gordon Cresswell took another step into the livingroom and suddenly noticed all of the other women naked, wrapped around one another. He stopped dead in his tracks and focused once again on his daughter. "Cameron Cresswell, get you ass up and get dressed, we're leaving now!"

She ignored him and dropping her head to the carpet, she pushed back even harder against Mike's thick fat cock; "Oh daddy please, please let me cum! I promise to take care of you when we get home later!"

He looked shocked and looked from her to Mac who had sad down, her legs were pulled up and pressed hard against her heavy breasts; "Did you have something to do with this Colonel?"

"Well General, she asked me to take her out for an evening with the girls. Mike stumbled in after leaving you guys and one thing led to another and well you can see the results. Why don't you relax General? I'm sure one or two of us wouldn't mind taking your mind off of Cammie getting royally fucked right before your eyes."

Before he could reply, Harriet crawled up off the sofa and stood naked before the General. She wrapped her arms around Gordon's neck and plastered her huge tits against his plaid sports shirt. She swayed back and forth and reaching down, found a very, very stiff cock; "Well now General, I can see all of this is really getting you turned on now isn't it? Before he could say a word, Harriet slipped to her knees and deftly opened his pants and pulled out his stiff cock.

Gordon threw his head back and let out a growl as he felt Harriet swallow his cock down to the root. He fisted her blonde hair and looked over at Bud; "My god Commander, how the hell can you walk that good on one leg after she sucks like this?"

Bud laughed out loud; "Only after a lot of practice Sir. I think we're going to join in on the fun, right Commander?"

"You got that right Bud!" Sturgis moved over to where Mac and Mattie were now both sitting up. He flopped down between the two of them and as Sarah tore at his pants, Mattie kissed him passionately and worked on his shirt.

He was soon naked and both Mattie and Mac were on their knees before him. The two of them took turns sucking on his thick, black cock. Mattie dropped lower and began licking and sucking on his swollen nut sack and when he looked down and saw that mass of bright red hair covering his crotch and legs, he nearly lost it.

Bud stood before the laying Jennifer; he dropped his pants and shorts. Kicking them away he leaned forward and fed her his thick cock. He began pumping in and out of her mouth and he had to bite his tongue or he would have lost it way too soon.

Jennifer gripped his ass and pulled him tight against her face. She swallowed his entire cock and her tongue raced out and whipped around his thick shaft. Her eyes bugged out as she felt him sliding deep into her throat and his nuts slapped against her chin. She let out a loud grunt around his cock as she suddenly felt another fat cock sliding into her tight cunt. She glanced down and saw Bud's brother driving his cock into her receptive pussy.

Cammie crawled over on all fours to the kneeling Harriet. She wormed her way between her lush legs and tugging at her hips, urged Harriet to lower her pussy to her waiting mouth. On her back, she was exposed to anyone who wanted her. She looked up and stared into her father's eyes and he smiled as she nodded to him.

Gordon began face-fucking Harriet as he pushed her hands away so he could control the depth he shoved his cock. He let out a groan when he saw Mattie crawl over to his sprawled out daughter and bury her red head between her spread-eagled legs. He nearly lost it when he saw the teenager lapping away at his daughter's cum coated pussy.

On the sofa, Sarah straddled Sturgis and finding his cock beneath her, she slowly lowered her body downward. Inch by inch her fat lips surrounded his thick, long black cock. She let out a gush of air when she settled her bubble butt down onto his well-muscled legs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and fed Sturgis her swaying tits, all along; she rode him up and down, faster and harder, taking him as deep as he could go.

General Cresswell couldn't believe his eyes. He was standing there with his pants down around his ankles. Commander Roberts' naked wife was on her knees before him, she was taking him down to the root of his cock. His sexy daughter, who he had the good fortune of fucking last week with the help of Colonel Mackenzie, was on her back, eating the pussy of the woman sucking his cock. He mouth was watering. He desperately wanted another shot at her pussy and the way things were going, he knew it was very, very likely. He looked to the one sofa and Bud Roberts was fucking his Petty Officer's face and lower on down, his daughter's boyfriend, Bud Roberts' brother was fucking the same Petty Officer, Jennifer Coates. He shook his head and looked to the other sofa where Commander Turner was sitting naked; his huge black cock was running in and out of Sarah Mackenzie's fat lipped pussy. He had the pleasure of fucking her last week too. He would love to bury his cock in either Harriet Roberts or Jennifer Coates' pussy.

Harriet started cumming from Cammie's novice tongue and she had to pull off of Gordon's cock. It was completely drenched in her saliva and he staggered around and positioned himself between the lithe thighs of his daughter.

She craned her neck and let out a sigh; "Oh yes daddy, fuck me. Stick that big cock of yours in me and make me cum again. My god, just look at all of these people fucking, I can't get enough of it!"

He let out a growl and drove balls deep into her in one swift move. He was drawn as deep as he could go when she wrapped her legs around his waist and began thrusting her cunt upward to meet his every movement. He leaned down and took her taut nipple into his mouth and sucking hard; he heard her groan and felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock. He reached back and unwound her legs and pushing them forward, he pinned them on either side of her head. He had her luscious pussy exposed and at him mercy. He began thrusting in and out of her faster and faster. He felt her tighten around his cock and was rewarded with a gush of her creamy cum. He slowed his pace, he looked around and Bud, Jen and Mike stopped to watch the General fuck his daughter.

Cammie was spent and managed to break her legs free from her father's grip. She reached up and wrapping her arms around him, she drew him down for a hot wet kiss. Breaking free, she felt him pull his cum soaked cock from her well satisfied pussy.

Sarah motioned for Bud to come over to her and kneeling on the edge of the sofa, she presented him with her gorgeous ass. She let out a long silent moan when she felt his cock, covered with Jen's saliva penetrate her pussy and slide deep into her pussy. She threw her head back as Bud wrapped his arms around her and cradled her large tits in the palms of his hands. Letting one go, he caressed her ass and slapped it playfully. She moaned louder and wiggling her ass, sent his cock into areas of her cunt rarely visited. She bucked back against him when she felt him fingering her clit and then using the same finger to slide slowly into her puckered hole. She twisted her head around and planted a soul searching kiss on his lips and he responded with driving even harder into her.

1...345678