JAG Revisited Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike pulled out of Jennifer and grabbed Mattie by the arm. He led her up the stairs to the spare bedroom. He stopped halfway there on the stairs and buried his face in her tight ass cheeks. He lapped up and down her dripping pussy. He pulled back and tongue-fucked her tight asshole. Pulling back he grunted out; "Oh my fucking god Mattie, your ass is perfect. I have to fuck it, can I fuck it?"

She let out a groan as she felt his tongue spearing her asshole; "Oh I don't know Mike, I never had a cock up there. I wanted Harm...Mmmm maybe, I'd like to try it, but you'd have to go slow!"

He stopped when he heard her. He led her to the bedroom and climbing up onto the bed, he faced her; "Are you telling me you and Commander Rabb have been fucking?"

She looked scared and shocked at the same time; "NO, NO we haven't done any of that!"

He laughed; "Don't give me any of that shit Mattie, I can tell when you've been caught with your hand in the proverbial cookie jar, come on fess-up!"

She looked down; "Please Mike, don't tell anyone, I swore to keep it a secret. Only Jennifer knows about it, you have to promise to keep it a secret."

He smiled at her; "What do I get out of this Mattie?"

She knew what he wanted and playing coy she put her index finger to her lips; "Mmmmm, let me see...how about my ass, would you like to fuck it? I'd love to try it and if I can stretch it out from your cock, maybe then I can take Harm's cock in there. You wouldn't believe how big it is."

He laughed out loud; "Oh I saw it in action, not that I was looking, but something that big is hard to ignore. Now let's begin Mattie!"

Back in the livingroom Sturgis approached Harriet who had just finished cumming from Cammie's tongue. He directed her over to the large overstuffed chair. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he urged her to lean over it. He slid in behind her and easily slid deep into her drenched cunt. Wrapping his arms around her, he played with her large swaying tits. He pumped his black meat in and out of her. He slid one hand up and gripping her by her unruly blonde hair, he pulled her tighter against him.

Harriet loved black cock; she had several in college and never got over how she liked watching a black cock sliding in and out of her pink pussy. She craned her neck and locked lips with him. She darted her tongue in and out of his mouth and felt his cock swell in her. She reached down and fondled his balls and played with her stiff clit. She knew she was close and when she felt him slap her gorgeous ass; that sent her over the top. She bathed his big black cock with her creamy cum and even though she came tonight more than ever, she still wanted more. She met Sturgis' thrusts with equally intense ones of her own.

Over on the sofa Jennifer was all alone. She had both heels on the edge of the cushion, her legs were spread wide and she had three fingers sliding in and out of her dripping pussy, her other hand was twisting and pulling on her stiff nipples. Her long tousled hair was draped over her huge tits and her dark brown eyes were moving from one couple to the other. She focused on her boss, General Cresswell. He now had his daughter on her knees and he was pounding in and out of her doggy.

Cammie was beyond satisfied as she came several times already from her father. She was just a receptacle for his cum that was soon to be hers.

Gordon happened to look to one side and saw Jen watching him. He smiled at her and his eyes widened when she took the cum coated fingers from her snatch and began licking them. He nearly lost it when she slid back down and collected another load from her oozing pussy.

Jen pulled her fingers out again and extended her arm; "How about it General, want a taste, or would you rather try it yourself. Maybe you'd like to stick that nice cock of yours in here and then let Cammie lick it clean for you."

Gordon let out a growl and slowly withdrew from Cammie's cunt. He staggered over to Jennifer and wrapping his fist in her hair groaned out; "How about you licking it clean first. I'm pretty sure you already have first-hand knowledge ln how it tastes." He guided her lips to his stiff cock and he sucked in his breath when he saw her envelope his cock and slowly, but steadily slid lower and lower until his entire cock was imbedded in her oral cavity.

Jen loved tasting cunt juices on a cock, especially Cammie's. It wasn't tangy, but in reality tasted somewhat sweet. She bobbed up and down and with a pop pulled her mouth off of it. She ran her tongue around and around the helmeted head and pulling back, sucked on a string of cum and saliva clinging to her lips and his cock. She ran her tongue along her lips and looked up at Gordon; "Okay General, how about sticking that stiff cock where we both want it. Come on; fuck your Petty Officer until you cum in my cunt!"

Gordon let out a grunt, grabbed hold of her sexy legs. He pushed them back and her glistening pussy pointed towards the ceiling, scooting forward, he placed his cock at the entrance and slowly, very slowly began sliding it into her gaping hole. Inch by inch he slid into her until he was balls deep in her cunt. He stared down at her huge tits and they swayed and juggled on her chest as he began sliding in and out of her. He started off slowly and picked up the pace. He leaned forward, sending his cock hard into her and catching one of her fat nipples, he sucked at it greedily.

Jen always admired his firm, well-muscled body. She never thought she'd get the chance to see it all. Now that they were fucking, she wanted more. She ran her fingers through his high and tight hair. She urged his mouth to her other tit. After that she tugged at him and their lips met. They kissed wildly as she managed to get her legs free. She wrapped them around his sweat covered body and kicked at his tight ass and back with the heels of both feet.

Gordon was beyond control now and the only thing he wanted was to cum. He pumped furiously in and out of Jennifer and all of a sudden he stiffened and letting out a loud growl, began pumping his thick heavy load deep into Jen's receptive pussy. He came what seemed like forever and finally spent; he slipped out of her and flopped down on the sofa beside her.

Jen came just after she felt his first volley of cum fill her pussy. She met his body with her own and grinding her clit against him, set off another orgasm coursing through her lush body. She thought she was done, but all of a sudden there was a tongue dancing along her swollen cuntlips. The mouth latched onto her pussy and sucked and darted in and out. Jennifer opened her sleepy eyes to see Cammie's dark haired head buried between her thighs.

Cammie was like a woman possessed. She sucked and licked at Jennifer's oozing pussy. She drew every ounce of cum her father deposited there, along with all of the cum Jennifer had also produced. She went back for more and more and more. She soon had Jen on the verge of yet another orgasm.

Jennifer was unable to control her body, she was utterly exhausted, but couldn't muster up the strength to push Cammie away and before long, her body betrayed her and she rolled her sexy head from side to side as another, yet even stronger orgasm wracked her voluptuous body. She exploded all over Cammie's face, drenching the cute little brunette with her sticky juices.

Cammie slowly slid up Jennifer's body and hugging her, kissed her and fed her, her own cum.

Sarah was riding Bud reverse-cowgirl and she watched all of the activities going on, on the sofa across from her. She was beyond excited, what started out as a little clean fun between girlfriends had turned into an all-out orgy. She closed her eyes and took in the feeling when Bud reached around and began fondling her heavy tits. She gasped out loud when he pulled and twisted her thick, rock hard nipples. She loved how Bud's thick cock stretched her pussy and she leaned forward, planting her hands on his knees giving her leverage to pump up and down easier.

Bud watched across the room as Harriet rode Sturgis' huge black cock. He looked back down and was staring directly at Sarah's luscious ass, gripping it; he ran his hands all over it. He couldn't resist, he began probing her starred hole with his fingertips. Feeling her jump and press back against him, he proceeded to slide first one and then a second finger deep into her asshole.

Sarah couldn't take any more and slamming down onto Bud's thick cock as hard as she could; she held it down and ground her hips around, making as much contact with her clit as she could. She stiffened and sat up straight. She arched her back and started cumming all over his cock.

When Bud felt her squeezing his cock, he lost it and filled her luscious pussy with his hot cum. He pulled her back to his sweaty body and the two of them clung to one another, kissing and caressing each other.

Harriet loved watching Bud fuck Mac, but she was lost in the pleasure Sturgis' big black cock was giving her. Wrapping her legs and arms around him, she clung to him as she felt him about to cum. She wanted to see that gorgeous cock explode. Pushing him off of her, she urged him to climb higher. Taking him partially into her mouth, her tiny white hand gripped him and stroked him until she felt him tense up.

Sturgis looked down at those gorgeous green eyes staring back at him, he lost it and began painting her chest, face and into her messed up blonde hair. He shook with pleasure as he watched her take his entire load all over her face.

Harriet let out a loud moan as she felt his hot cum cover her entire face. She opened her mouth as she tried to drink down his creamy mixture. When he finished cumming, Harriet just lay there scooping up whatever cum was left and she worked the remaining cum into her skin. She smiled up at Sturgis and giggled; "How do you think I keep this peaches and cream complexion Sturgis? I just love having Bud shoot his load all over my face whenever possible!"

He scooped up a drop she missed and fed it to her; "If you ever need another treatment, just give me a call and I'd gladly give you all I can muster up!"

"Mmmm sounds tempting, I'll keep you in mind Sturgis. How about the two of us head upstairs? I had an extra-large shower installed because of Bud's leg injury. Last one up is a rotten egg!" She pushed him onto his back and made her way to the stairs. She turned and looked at all of her spent guests; "Come on everyone, we're moving the party upstairs!" She turned and made it to the bathroom where Sturgis caught her and picking her up carried her into the shower where he turned on the cold spray and drenched her blonde hair and the rest of her.

Harriet let out a shriek, but the water slowly turned hot and she pulled Sturgis under the spray with her.

Bud, Sarah, and Jennifer slid onto the bed in the master bedroom. Cammie and General Cresswell went into the spare bedroom. They both stopped at the doorway and watched the scene unfolding in there.

Mattie had sucked Mike until he was about to blow his wad. He urged her onto her belly where he entered the luscious red head from behind.

Mattie was close to cumming for the third time when he suddenly pulled his cum coated cock from her. He held her trim hips in his hands and parting her tight ass cheeks apart, he gently and as slow as he could, applied pressure to her puckered hole. Mattie bit down on her hand and was gasping for breath through her mouth, but she refused to back off. She knew if she couldn't take Mike's cock in her ass, she would never manage Harm's and she really, really wanted his cock in her butt.

Mike never felt anything so tight around his cock; he thought her butt muscles were going to tear his cock from his body. He pulled partway out and wiggled it around, applying more pressure, he pushed again and the entire head popped it. He held it still for several seconds before proceeding.

Mattie tosses her gorgeous red hair over her shoulders and looked back at Mike; "Come on, what are you waiting for, fuck my ass, kiss me first!"

He leaned down and in doing so, an inch or two more slid into her butt. He fenced with her tongue and grabbing a fistful of fiery red hair, he tongue fucked her. He pushed forward and he felt her suck harder on his tongue. He pulled back and gripped her ass cheek. He slapped them a couple of times and this made her wiggle and sent more of his cock into her.

Mattie was moaning and groaning constantly now, she caught sight of Cammie and Gordon at the doorway. She smiled at her and urged her into the room

Cammie was standing there, her fist jerking her father's cock. Seeing Mattie urge her into the room, she let go of her father's cock and slid onto the bed. She wiggled her way beneath Mattie slim legs and grabbing hold of Mattie's ass cheeks she parted them more for Mike. She rose up on her elbows and latched onto Mattie's slit. She poked and prodded until it parted. She stabbed away at the dripping hole and could see her boyfriend's nut sack slapping against Mattie's pussy as he drove deeper and deeper into Mattie's virgin asshole.

Gordon couldn't stand just watching. He climbed up onto the bed and slid closer to Mattie. He looked down into those gorgeous sky blue eyes and he shook with excitement. He thrust forward and Mattie knew what to do.

Mattie parted her lips and took nearly half of the General's cock into her mouth. She thought for a second, she was now air tight, a cock in her mouth and ass and Cammie's mouth and tongue latched onto her dripping slit. She was racing towards an explosive orgasm, one stronger than she ever experienced before. Her ass was now accustomed to Mike's cock and she pushed back as he drove forward.

Mike was totally buried in her ass. His nuts were resting on her ass cheeks, but not for long. He started fucking her ass, in and out, in and out he went. He felt her tight ring loosen and suddenly tighten again when she started cumming.

Cammie was rewarded with a mouthful of Mattie's cum. It oozed out so fast; she had a tough time swallowing it all.

Mattie sucked wildly at Gordon's cock, but she had very little control. Her hands were braced on his legs so she could kneel up. She accepted his cock as he face-fucked her. She gagged a couple of times when he entered and exited her throat. Her saliva was running down her chin and neck and down to her firm titties.

Gordon watched his daughter eat out the luscious red head. He reached down and finger fucked Cammie while he thrust in and out of Mattie's mouth, he couldn't hold off any longer. He pulled his cock from her mouth and aiming at her lovely face, he began to shoot his hot, creamy cum all over her face. It dripped down and landed on Cammie's lower belly and pussy. He shoved his fingers deep into Cammie and she screamed out as she started cumming too.

Mike was near an end. He was slumped over Mattie as he pumped his hips back and forth as hard and as fast as he could. He toyed with her firm tits and when he pulled and twisted her tiny nipples, he felt her start to cum yet again. He lost it and slamming faster into her, he drove down one more time and held it there and filled her bowels with his sticky, hot cum.

When Mattie felt him shooting into her, she lost it, she nearly passed out from the incredible sensation coursing through her body. All of her holes were used and worn. They all ached, but it was a good ache, an ache she hoped to experience over and over again. Completely spent she slid to the bed, trapping Cammie beneath her. She felt Mike slip out of her ass and a hot tongue was there as Cammie licked and sucked all of the cum that was dripping out of her ass.

Harriet was on her knees, she soaped up Sturgis' once again stiff cock. She rinsed it off and wrapping her lips around it, she sucked it halfway down. She fondled his balls and tickled his ass with her fingers. She quickly stood up and turned off the water. Jumping out, she pulled Sturgis after her. They dried each other off and she tugged him towards the bedroom she stopped dead in her tracks as she watched Bud, who was on his back. Sarah rode his face while Jennifer rode his cock.

The two voluptuous women were facing one another. They were locked in a heated embrace as they both rode him. He was just lying there taking both women at the same time. He grabbed hold of Sarah's hips and turned her slightly and pulling her tighter to his mouth, he sucked hard on her fat, fleshy cuntlips. His tongue darted through and drove upward into her bubbly hole. Sliding it upward, he found her stiff button. He scooted higher and latched onto it with his lips. He drew it between them and sucking lightly, he flicked it back and forth several times. He knew he was doing what she wanted because he heard her groan loudly into Jennifer's mouth as they kissed. He sent two fingers between her fat lips and drove upward into her cunt. He felt her tighten and a gush of her cream coated his fingers and tongue. He had her cumming a second time tonight, first with his cock and now with his fingers and tongue.

Up above, Jennifer knew Mac was coming, she clutch at the Colonel's body as she rode Bud's stiff cock. She knew she would cum well before him seeing he came recently in the livingroom. She turned to see Sturgis and Harriet standing there. She motioned for them to come join them.

She was surprised when Sturgis climbed up onto the bed and stood between Sarah and herself. He braced his one hand on Sarah and the other on Jennifer. The two women came together and both attacked his cock. He was so turned on; he knew he wouldn't last long seeing Harriet had sucked him close to completion in the shower.

Harriet came up behind Jennifer and played with her lush body, she was spent but wanted to help out the others. She cupped Jen's huge tits and mauled them while she squashed her large tits against Jen's back.

Both Sarah and Jennifer sucked on the black cock before them. They switched off, back and forth. One would suck the shaft while the other took the head into their mouth and went down on him. They switched off again and both having different techniques had the black stud close to cumming.

Sturgis gripped both of their heads and letting out a grunt stated shooting his cum all over their faces.

Harriet wormed her way in to join the two brunettes to get her share of the cum Sturgis was depositing on their faces.

Jen lost it, with Bud's cock fucking her juicy pussy and Sturgis cumming all over her face, she lost it. She fell off of Bud's cock and Harriet quickly took his cum laden cock into her mouth.

Harriet sucked on him and jacked him off. She knew exactly how to make him cum and cum he did. He blasted his load all over her face and as always, she swiped it all over her face, neck and tits; "Mmmmm that's my big boy, give momma her creamy load!"

The nine of them huddled together in the two bedrooms, totally spent. During the night a few started in again and the entire group went at it all over again in the morning.

As the General dressed, he found Colonel Mackenzie; "I want the entire group to assemble in the conference room tomorrow morning, I have an announcement to make concerning you and Commander Rabb, pass it on!"

Harm looked at Sarah; "What are you talking about, when did this happen? I also would like to know how you know what happened in the bedroom with Mattie and Mikey."

"Settle down Harm, first of all this all occurred yesterday. You were out on the Sea Hawk qualifying and we all got together. This is why I told you it was the last story for me, it just happened. As for knowing about Mattie, and Jen, Mattie and I had a long talk after the General left, she told me what happened in the bedroom, she's deathly afraid you'll cut her off because she slipped and told Mike Roberts about you and her. As for what the General has in mind, we'll have to wait and see tomorrow morning. A hot story huh?

1...345678