JAG Revisited Pt. 15

Story Info
Mac & Harm finally have their Bachelor & Bachelorette Party.
9.8k words
4.63
13.4k
7
2

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

EVERYONE IN THIS AND ALL JAG STORIES ARE 18 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!!

*****

Sarah, Harm and the rest of the staff were assembled in the conference room. General Cresswell entered, they all stood in attention and Harm yelled out; "Attention on Deck!" Cresswell replied; "As you were, everyone is here, good! I'd like to table our normal order of business. There has been a new development. With the CNO and the Commandant's blessing, the SECNEV is starting up a new prototype. Joint Legal Service Center, Navy and Marine lawyers working in the field working under one command. Colonel Mackenzie, you have been selected to command that unit, your orders."

"Sir, I don't know what to say!"

"It's Joint Legal Services Center, Southwest, you'll be stationed in San Diego."

She looked shocked; "San Diego Sir?"

Harm looked at her: "Well it's only five hours away!"

"Wouldn't make my vacation plans just yet Commander. I hope you like Yorkshire pudding!"

He handed Harm his orders, Harm looked at it and read it aloud; "Force Judge Advocate Naval Forces Europe?"

"You'll be stationed in London, you'll have two days travel, four days proceed. By the way it's a captain's billet. The 0-6 board just reported out. Frocking's been authorized. Congratulations, Captain Rabb. That will be all!" He turned and left, he knew this was good news all around. He wouldn't have any problems with Colonel Mackenzie now, seeing he had compromised his command fucking her. He just hoped Mackenzie and Rabb would take Bud, Jennifer and Sturgis with them. This way he could start anew with fresh faces under his command.

Harm and Mac both knew something had to give. They planned on getting married, but these developments changed everything. It was a plum assignment for both of them, but to make it work, one of them would have to resign their commission and go with the other one.

They decided to put it on hold and talk about it tonight. They were both in shock, but they both decided to pursue as if they were the one taking the position. They both began talking to the other lawyers in the office to see if they would like to join their teams, just like General Cresswell hoped for.

They left the conference room and Sarah looked over at Harm; "What just happened?"

"Your whole world just got turned upside down."

"And yours didn't...Captain!"

"Mmmm Captain, I like the sound of that. Don't you worry, your time is coming. We both knew this day may be coming."

"Your elevation to greatness?"

"No, our separation, San Diego is nearly 6000 miles away from London."

Mac chuckled; "5489, ten and a half hours flying time." She took a deep breath and let it out.

Harm stepped closer to her in her office; "A lot of decisions need to be made. I'm not talking about staffing issues."

She gave him a weak smile; "We have three days, Captain!"

Later that morning he found Bud Roberts and asked him to be his assistant in London and he jumped at the offer.

Sarah caught up with Bud and offered him the same job under her, but he had to decline. "Let me guess Captain Rabb already got to you, have you talked it over with Harriet?"

"No not yet, I'll talk with her tonight."

Bud told Harriet about the move and she yelled out; NO!"

They tossed it back and forth and all of a sudden Bud talked himself out of going. He broke the news to Harm, but he understood.

Harm was packing and thought back over all of the great times the two of them had over the past eight years. Later the next afternoon, Sarah was in her office and began daydreaming; she too had the same thoughts of all of the great times they experienced together.

Harm wanted some closure and that evening he went over to Mac's apartment. She invited him in;

"I need some advice."

"I could use some too."

"So what are you doing about the lease on your apartment?"

"That's what you wanted to talk to me about, Real Estate?"

"Yeah."

"I'm subletting, you remember Varese?"

"Yeah, she's the woman Turner was dating."

"Well, still is!"

"Who knew?"

"Anyways, she's coming to DC for a couple of months and she agreed to take it over for me. What about your apartment?"

"I offered it to Coates, but she isn't interested in staying in the building.

Have you talked to Mattie?"

"She was the first person I called."

"She told you to go?"

He grimaced; "Yes, but I told her I wasn't going anywhere unless she came along. After all of the problems with her father, falling off the wagon, well we'll see."

"I hope she knows what a good father you are. It doesn't hurt she shares your bed with you."

"I heard the two of you didn't do so bad together either."

"Well she had a great teacher, I meant Jennifer of course."

Harm saw the list of who she was taking with her; "I notice I don't see Vukovic's name on your list."

"No he isn't my type, you can have him."

"Not my type either, the two of you worked rather well together on that last case. What are you afraid of him Mac?"

"I'd bend him like a pretzel."'

He chuckled;" Who knows, he may just like that."

She looked at him and lowered her eyes and voice; "So are we ready for all of this?"

"Were you?"

"I've been dreading it for quite a while, but now that it's here, it doesn't seem so bad. I'm just taking it one day at a time."

The next night he was packing at his apartment and looking at a picture in a frame, he once again began to think back about all of the near misses he had with Sarah and he began to regret not acting upon them.

Sarah came to his place and stood in the doorway and looked at all of the boxes he had; "Something so final about seeing your entire life packed up in boxes."

"What about you, are you all packed?"

She looked down again; "Not completely, let's talk about you and me!

"Neither one of us wants to be the first to say goodbye."

Yeah I know the song; we've been singing it for years.

"Mac I don't think I'll ever feel about anyone the way I feel about you.

She bit her lip; "Uh that's very flattering, one piece of advice; don't ever say that to your wife, whoever it may be. She might not understand."

He turned and took a step towards her; "Do you understand?"

"Why we can't make it work? Why we've let fate decide our futures? No I don't!"

"Let me ask you a personal question. Of all of the men in your life, what was it about them attracted you?"

She took a deep breath and let it out; "Well they wanted me and let me know it."

I wanted you. You knew that."

"Harm, a woman doesn't want to be a mind-reader. And with you, there were always complications, another woman, work, searching for your father."

"That's all past!"

"Is it?"

"Mac we have twelve hours!"

She let out another long breath of air; "We've had nine years!"

"I guess I just needed a deadline!" He took her hands in his."

"Well you got one sailor."

They slowly came together and their lips met in a heated kiss. She let out a moan; "What are you proposing, and that's not a Freudian slip!" She planted her forehead on his.

"I'm proposing! Let's get married!" They went into yet an even hotter kiss, their hands were all over one another.

She looked at him; "In London?"

"Yeah, London works for me!"

"Ah San Diego works for me."

"This has always been the 500 pound gorilla in the room."

"If we get married, one of us has to give up their Navy career."

"Well we could wait till I retire."

"Well what's another decade or so, huh?"

"I love you Mac! I don't want to give up my Navy career and you don't want to give up your career in the Marine Corp."

"So we're right back where we started.

"Do you believe in fate?"

She sighed again; "Well it did put us right where we are now."

"Fate could keep us together forever." He kissed her again and they tumbled back onto his sofa.

That same evening Harm and Sarah called the entire group together and had them meet at McMurphy's Pub. Harm arrived there first, dressed in his dress whites. Next to arrive was Mac, she was dressed in a long slinky cranberry dress showing an ample amount of cleavage and the skirt had a slit halfway up her thigh. She ordered a soda and they waited for the rest of the group.

Bud and Harriet were the next to arrive. Harriet's long blonde hair was now halfway down her back seeing she was no longer in the navy. They hugged and kisses and gave their congrats to Sarah and Harm.

Jennifer and Turner came strolling in next and ordered drinks. Last to arrive was General Cresswell, he was lured in by Jennifer, but he was okay with it.

Harm stood as did Mac; "Mac and I have an announcement to make. We're getting married!"

There were congrats and outstanding's all around as the two of them embraced.

"We'll either be in London or San Diego. For this to happen one of us will have to resign their commission."

Sarah hugged Harm; "And as you can imagine, we couldn't decide which one would do so."

"So we decided to let fate decide, Bud!"

"When Admiral Chegwidden retired, he gave me his JAG coin. I thought this would be the perfect time to use it." He pointed out what was heads and what was tails. He turned to Sarah and said; "The bride-to-be will call it!"

She took a deep breath and called out; Tails!"

He flipped the coin!

THE RESULTS WILL BE TOLD AT THE END OF THE STORY!

One of them was ecstatic while the other was resigned to follow the other as planned.

Harm turned to Mac; "I guess our bachelor and bachelorette parties are on for tomorrow evening. I'm told by the best man, Bud and the matron-of-honor, Harriet has all of the parties we selected on their way as we speak. Each of them has also selected a personal favorite of their own to help with the party. Till then, we have to get back and pack!"

The following afternoon there was a knock on Harm's and Mac's apartment door at exactly the same time. Both were handcuffed and a sack placed over their heads and headed out to the place where the parties were being held. Somehow they were both subdued and woke up in separate suites, unknown to them; they were next door to one another.

Harm woke up nude and tied to huge bed, Mac was tied to her large bed wearing the exact dress she wore yesterday at McMurphy's Pub. They were still blindfolded and unable to move whatsoever. Harm heard Bud's voice just as Sarah heard Harriet's voice. They tried to struggle free, but it was useless.

And so it began!"

Harm lay there, he could hear himself breathing. All of a sudden he felt someone climbing up onto the bed. He let out a gasp when he felt a warm breath on his already stiff cock. He let out a groan when he felt a warm wet pair of lips close around the head of his cock. It slowly slid lower and lower and lower. He felt his cock entering her throat and then a slippery tongue flicked out and ran around and around his cock. He let out yet another groan; "Oh holy fuck, this has to be Meg! I could never forget a mouth like that, suck it bitch, suck my cock like you used to all the time. Holy shit, how I love that feeling, take my blindfold off so I can watch those luscious lips slide up and down my cock. I always loved looking into those gorgeous eyes of yours!"

She slowly rose and soon had just the head into her mouth. Drawing back, she flicked it back and forth as her tiny hands cradled his swollen nuts. Just as she reached up to remove his blindfold, he felt someone else shift on the bed. Just as the blindfold came off, he looked up and stared up at the swollen, wet cuntlips descending upon his open mouth. He knew immediately who they belonged to, it was Bobbi Latham, those fat black lips swiped back and forth across his open mouth and he felt her grind down upon his as he stabbed at the dripping hole above him.

Harm pulled at his restraints as his entire body was now enveloped in female flesh. He couldn't see, but he felt another wet pussy sliding back and forth across one of his hands that was trapped in the bindings. Yet another wet pussy was sliding back and forth across one of his feet. Suddenly he felt his big toe and a couple other toes slide into as warm, wet pussy. He struggled to see what was going on, but Bobbi just rode his mouth and face even harder. He knew if he wanted to see what was going on, he had to make her cum and fall from his face. He tried to block out the other sensations, but when he felt a second and third mouth on his cock and balls, he knew it was a lost cause.

Bobbi was grinding her cunt faster and harder against his stiff tongue and when she felt him draw her fat, red pearl between his lips, she lost it and started cumming. She rolled off of Harm and he twisted his head from side to side to see who was doing what.

He shoved his fingers upward and looked at Tracy Manetti, her tiny nude body was thrusting forwards and backwards as she took a much of his fingers into her snatch as she could. Looking downward, he shivered when he saw Meg Austin, her hair now very, very long. Those blue eyes of hers didn't change and he smiled when he saw them twinkling. Beside her were Jennifer and Mattie. They were the only two with any clothes on at all.

Mattie was dressed in a pure white negligee, as if she was the bride on her wedding night. As for Jennifer, she was just the opposite, dressed all in black. Black nightie, panties, garter belt and stockings.

He looked past them and sucked in his breath when he saw his old girlfriend Rene Patterson. He smiled when he saw the naked pregnant blonde with three of his toes stuffed deep into her cunt. Her huge, milk filled tits swayed as she rode his toes. He could tell she was close to cumming. Focusing on the three women sucking and licking his cock and balls, he took note that there was a blonde, redhead and brunette all servicing his cock. He lost it suddenly and began shooting his cum. Spurt after hot spurt covered all three faces.

Once he stopped cumming; they all abandoned his and began licking and kissing the cum from one another's face. He was shocked to see his cock still stiff as a board. All of a sudden the door opened and Bud, naked as he was entered the room, behind him was Bud's pick. All of the other women were especially hand-picked by Harm. Bud moved aside and Harm smiled when he saw Harriet standing there, dressed in only a half bra and crotchless panties.

Without saying a word, Harriet climbed up onto the bed, she straddled Harm's thighs and grabbing hold of his cock, she slowly lowered her lush body. She let the air escape her lungs as his cock slid deep into her already wet pussy. She was ripe for a good hard, fast fucking. She bounced up and down on Harm, she needed it hard and letting out a scream; "Oh yeah Harm, fuck me good and hard. Fuck your matron-of-honor, make me cum!" She tossed her head around, her long blonde hair flew around like a woman possessed. She let out a scream again and pulling down her bra, she leaned in and fed her large swollen tits to Harm. She fell to the side and shook. She shook so hard his cock slipped out. She stumbled to her feet. "Thanks for the fuck Harm! I needed that, it took the edge off. I'll say hi to Mac for you! She turned to Bud; "Remember, you're one of the men she picked for tonight, I'll come and get you later, have fun!" She kissed him and hurried back into her suite where the guys were just getting there.

Harm turned to Bud; "Thanks Bud, that was a pleasant surprise. I really wanted Harriet to join us, but didn't want you to feel uncomfortable putting her on my list."

"No problem Harm, I'm sure with Mac picking me, I'll return the favor to Sarah later this evening. If you don't mind I'm going to see if any of the other guys have arrived yet for Sarah."

Harm was still secured to the bed, legs and arms. He looked around; his hand was still buried in Tracy. He nodded to her; "How about climbing aboard Tracy? I still remember that great week we had in Naples. Seeing you come out of the bathroom as clean and wearing only that towel, my god that was hot!"

She pulled off his fingers and leaning down licked them clean. She reached up and released her long mane of black hair. She shook it loose and giggled when she saw the reaction his cock had from seeing her do that. She dipped her head and is entire lower body was covered in her raven locks. She dragged it up to his cock and licked Harriet's creamy juices from his cock. She smiled up at him; "Wouldn't want to mix my cunt juices with Harriet's now would we?" She popped her mouth off his cock and left a trail of saliva up his body to his mouth. She kissed him hard and settled down on his cock; "Oh fuck Harm, I nearly forgot how great your cock felt in my pussy. Ready for a rough ride?" She planted her hands on his chest and slowly began to rotate her hips. She closed her eyes and opened mouth as she let out a long grunt. She began rising and lowering her petite body, sending his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy. Tracy ran her fingers through her long lush hair and bit down on her lower lip.

Beside her Rene was on her back, Bobbi was above her, they were locked in a classic sixty nine, both lapping away at one another's cunt. Bobbi caressed Rene's tiny baby bump as she sucked wildly at Rene's juicy pussy. She threw her head back when she felt Rene shove a couple fingers into her fleshy cunt.

Rene loved looking up at the black licorice lips of Bobbi's pussy and seeing the slick bright pink lips beneath them. She drew the black lips between her lips and stabbed at the dripping hole above her. Her hands were traveling up and down the sleek, slender body and loved seeing her lily white hands against the darkness of Bobbi's skin.

On the other side of Harm and Tracy, he watched Meg stripping the black nightie from Jennifer's lush body. Mattie was beside her and her hands were caressing the exposed flesh Meg uncovered.

Mattie looked over at Tracy and her mouth opened as she let out a gasp. She couldn't believe that she could take Harm's huge cock so deep into her petite body. She gathered up her white negligee, she swung her leg over Harm's head and lowered her peaches and cream body over him. She settled her glistening pink pussy on his face. She let out a loud groan when she felt him slide his tongue back and forth, parting her tight cuntlips. She shuttered when she felt his tongue dip into her dripping hole. She leaned forward and enveloped Tracy's lithe body in her arms. She let out a shriek when Tracy gathered her nightie in her hands and in one swift motion, pulled it from her pure white body and tossed it behind her. Mattie needed Harm's hands on her. She leaned back swiping her wet pussy all over his face. She released the bonds holding his hands secure and she was rewarded with his hands sliding all over her tight, gorgeous body.

Tracy gripped Mattie by her ponytail, and turning her back to her, she planted a hot kiss on her lips. The two of them locked in an incredibly passionate kiss as they both rode Harm.

Meg and Jennifer were clutching at each other's bodies, their huge tits squashed against each other's. Their hands were slowly caressing and exploring one another's tight bodies. Their hands came up and as Jennifer combed her fingers through Mag's extremely long blonde hair. Meg did the same with Jen's equally long sable brown locks.

Meg sucked at Jen's tongue when she felt Jen's hands move to her ass and slip a few fingers into her dripping pussy. They tumbled to the bed and rolled around as she spun around and began eating each other's pussies.

In the other suite, the men were just arriving. None of them really looked at the voluptuous Sarah bound and blindfolded on the bed. They all took note of the naked Harriet Sims. She was on her knees, sucking like a pro on her husband's cock.

Bud was smiling down at the lush body that had recently cum from Harm's cock in the other room. He gently combed his fingers through her tousled blonde hair. He let out a shiver when she slowed her sucking and looked up into his eyes with those gorgeous bright green eyes. She popped her mouth off his cock and looked behind her. She wiggled her luscious ass at the new arrived and giggled; "Welcome Admiral, Commander, come on in and join the festivities. As you can see Sarah is bound and spread out wide, so please help yourselves!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers