JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

"Yes I want you to continue."

"Continue what Lieutenant?"

"Please Ken, don't make me say it."

He slowly ran his finger over her throbbing clit and she jerked; "Ask me Harriet, beg me and I'll make you cum so hard you'll pass out."

"Yes, yes Ken, god damn it play with my pussy, finger my dripping hole, god damn make me cum and I'll do whatever you want."

He pulled his hand out of her panties and she let out a groan of protest. Spinning her around he looked down at this frustrated navel officer and a broad smile crossed his lips. "Okay Harriet, slip off your panties and go lie on the bed and wait for me. If you touch your pussy, I will punish you."

Harriet quickly tore at her panties and kicked them from her foot and scurried to the bed. She watched him through half closed eyes. She licked her full red lips and the itch between her thighs grew as Ken slowly took off his tunic and slipped out of his white undershirt. Hell he hated wearing those t-shirts, but like the officers, it was regulation wear. Kicking off his shoes he unbuttoned one, two three and four buttons on his pants and they fell to his feet. Hooking his thumbs in his boxers he dropped them and Harriet caught her breath as she stared at his big cock. It wasn't the longest she'd seen, about eight inches, but it was the thickest she's ever seen. It was as thick as the base of a coke bottle, what caught her eyes was the large veins throbbing around its girth. She imagined how it would feel sliding in and out of her pussy, tantalizing the walls of her tight pussy. The large mushroom head was a dark purple and was already leaking pre-cum and she couldn't wait to taste it.

Ken slowly slipped onto the marital bed of Lieutenant Roberts and she willingly spread her legs. He slowly kissed up one thigh and down the other, skipping over her blonde thatch covered pussy.

She moaned; "Please Ken lick my pussy!"

"Come on Harriet you can do better then that, come on tell me!" He let one quick lick along her slit and moved back.

"Okay, okay please lick my pussy, I want you to stick that huge thick cock in my pussy and make me cum like I've never cum before."

He loved her response and covered her downy covered pussy with his open mouth and sucked gently. Doing this he drew her puffy outer lips into his mouth. Spearing his tongue between her lips he dipped in and out several times and in doing so a gob of sweet female juice rolled down his tongue and slid down his throat. This rose his temperature ten degrees and his libido kicked into high gear.

Lifting his mouth from her cunt he looked up at her; "Come on Harriet, take off that blouse and bra. I want to see those big tits of yours. Play with them for me and get those nipples nice and stiff so I can suck on them while I'm fucking this dripping pussy of yours."

She looked down at him through lust laden eyes, she gasped out her breath from her lungs as she tore at her blouse.

Ken resumed lapping away at her pussy and before she had her blouse open she stiffened with her first orgasm.

With her blouse open she struggled out if it and pulled her bra down off her tits, spun it around and unhooked it. She leaned forward and sucked one red tipped nipple into her mouth and groaned as she lapped away at her own nipple as Ken continued sucking her pussy. He slipped first one then a second finger into her cunt as his cum covered thumb nudged its way into her puckered asshole.

"Oh fuck Ken, that's driving me crazy, oh shit, right there finger my G spot, yes, yes oh my god I'm cumming again, yes don't stop."

There was a gurgling sound in her throat as she arched her back and fell to the bed, her body covered in a thin film of sweat. Gasping for breath her hair began to fall from its bun. She reached up, causing her full firm tits to rise and tore at the pins holding her blonde tresses from their confines.

Ken sat back on his haunches and looked at her with lust in his eyes; "See Harriet, this is what I was talking about down in the kitchen. Look over there in the mirror. You look like a wanton woman who will do anything now just to be fucked and fucked well, no longer the in control Navel officer who does everything by the rules."

She pulled him down to her waiting arms; "Ken shut the fuck up and kiss me and fuck my brains out!"

Their lips met and he combed his fingers through her long golden locks, breaking the kiss he panted out; "My god Harriet you look so fucking sexy now, are you ready."

"Yes Ken, fuck me. Stick that thick fat cock in my cunt and fuck me hard and fast, make me cum again."

He gripped the thick shaft between his legs and swiping it up and down her dripping slit found the gates to her womb. Leaning forward the head slipped through the tight inner lips and it gripped his cock like a rubber glove.

Harriet bit her lower lip as the thick shaft parted her tight cunt. Never has anything that thick even been in her pussy and slowly she got accustomed to it. "God Ken, I can't believe how fantastic it feels to fuck a man with a thick cock like yours. I love Bud, but I love your cock. Please tell me you'll fuck me again. Not just today, but whenever I need it."

Ken smiled down at the glistening body writhing below his; "I can't promise that Harriet, but I promise that today will not be the last time. Maybe we can do it with your Colonel. I would love to see you licking her pussy while I fuck you from behind."

Hearing this and feeling him pump his cock in and out of her dripping pussy sent her over the top again. Harriet wrapped her arms around Ken's neck and pulled his mouth down to hers. Their tongues dueled as her legs around his waist and ground her cunt against his belly. Her clit exploded and she came all around his cock.

He rolled off of Harriet, taking a break he reached for his pants and pulled out his camera phone and snapped a few pics of Harriet, her hair tangled about her face. Her tits and flat belly covered in a thin film of sweat. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and she reached for her end table, opening it she found a joint and went to lit it up.

Ken stopped Harriet; "I can't do that Harriet, being a Seaman and up on charges, I WILL BE tested and I want to be clean."

Taking the joint from her fingers he slipped over her and as he placed it back in her drawer he noticed some toys, one being a red butt plug. Picking it up he smiled and said; "Want to try it out?"

She smiled broadly and just nodded.

Ken rolled Harriet onto her back and spreading her full firm thighs began placing wet kisses on her inner thighs. He moved quickly to her wet pussy and licked around the plump oozing lips.

Digging her fingers in his short strawberry blonde hair she hissed out; "Please suck my pussy, lick it all over and play with my clit. Please make me cum again. Oh fuck Ken, just like that, don't stop!"

He rose from her pussy smiling with a wet chin; "Oh no Harriet, just long enough and wet enough to get that tight asshole of yours ready for this butt plug and then my cock."

"Oh yes Ken, stretch my asshole so I can take that gorgeous cock of yours up my ass, but Ken?"

"Yes Harriet?"

"Don't hurt me, okay?"

"I'd never do that Harriet. I swear, by the time I slide my cock up your pretty asshole, you'll be begging me to fuck you hard."

"Mmmmmmmm can't wait! Okay big boy do your thing!" Harriet grabbed him by ears and pulled him back to her pussy and do his thing he did.

Ken slowly parted her plump pussy lips with his tongue. Starting at the base of her pussy he slipped just the tip of his tongue in and drew her warm sticky nectar out.

"Oh come on Ken, stop teasing me, suck my pussy, make me cum. Mmmmmm yes just like that, your tongue is making me so fucking wet. Yes, spread my juices around my asshole. Oh fuck your fingers feel so fucking good sliding in my tight asshole. Stick a second one.....oh yes work it baby, god I'm going to cum again."

Harriet arched her back as Ken kept his mouth latched on her puffy cuntlips. Juices were flowing freely from her cunt now and he continued to feed them into her stretched asshole. Ken reached for the fat butt plug and pulling his fingers out, she protested but let out a loud groan when he replaced them with the plug. She wiggled her ass cheeks as he slipped the plug into her ass. She swallowed it whole and now Ken resumed eating her pussy and twisted the plug around and began sliding it in and out of her tight asshole. With each entry the elastic ring of her asshole sucked the plug in and fought to keep it in when Ken tried to remove it.

Harriet's body was covered in sweat as her entire body was electrified with sexual itching and Ken was scratching her just right. Her hair was covering her face as she rolled her head from side to side.

Ken withdrew from her pussy, his face covered in her thick gooey cum juices. Pulling her up he rolled her over onto her hands and knees. He turned her head and kissed her hard. She licked her juices from his lips and chin and he gripped handfuls of hair and kissed her harder. Shoving her face in the pillow he gripped the butt plug and worked it in and out of her ass. She groaned like a wounded animal and he smiled. Reaching for the camera phone again he snapped off several pics of the butt plug in her ass. He dropped the phone next to him and pulled the plug out. Gripping his stiff cock he slipped it back and forth across her dripping cunt, covering it with her juices. She groaned when she realized what was going to occur next. Ken lined his large mushroomed head up with her gaping brown hole and leaning forward slowly popped the head into her ass. The elastic ring of her asshole squeezed his cock and the feeling was exquisite as it tried to force him out. He reared his hips and drove halfway into her ass.

Harriet let out a loud scream; "Oh fuck Ken, pull it out its too big, it's going to rip me in two."

He ignored her protest and held it there until she became accustomed to it. Finally he began feeding more into her tight hole. When he bottomed out he held it there.

Harriet was gasping for air through her mouth as she gripped the headboard and began pushing back against his invading cock. "Oh yes Ken, fuck my ass now. Fuck it and cum in my ass. I need to feel your seed fill my ass."

Ken started plunging in and out of her ass. He picked up the phone and switched it to video and began filming his cock plunging in and out of her ass. Moving the phone up he captured her swinging tits and focused on her face contorted in passion as she edged nearer to another orgasm. Dropping the phone he picked up the pace as he felt her tight asshole drawing the cum from his bloated nuts.

"I'm going to cum Harriet, where do you want it?"

"Cum in my ass and then all over my ass and back. I want to feel you shoot your load in my bowels."

Hearing this from the once prim and proper officer and wife sent his over the top and he grabbed two handfuls of her blonde hair and pulling back covered her mouth with his and he let go a load that shot forcefully into her ass.

She felt his sticky fluids shoot into her ass and this triggered her to cum at the same time causing her ass to tighten even more around his cock.

He plunged in her again and again feeling stream after stream to fill her ass. Finally pulling out of her ass with a pop, shot another long stream along her slim tapered back.

Ken collapsed against Harriet, whose legs gave way and fell to the bed also. The two of them lay there breathing heavily for several minutes until they finally regained some strength. He rolled off of her and began to dress, still covered in both of their cum and sweat.

"Come on Lieutenant, we better be getting to the base. I don't want to have AWOL added to my charges."

She laughed, "Okay Seaman, but I need to take a quick shower first."

She slipped off the bed and he caught her by the arm. Shaking his head he replied; "No, no Harriet I want you dressed just the way you are. I want the Colonel to smell the sex on you. Maybe then she'll realize just what happened to you and see why she needs to defend me."

"Seaman, that doesn't make sense, but okay hand me my clothes."

He handed her, her blouse and skirt shaking his head; "No bra or panties Lieutenant!"

She shook her head and whispered out; "You're bad Seaman Ken Brown, simply wicked."

She slipped on her clothes and she reeked of sex and it made her wet again. She combed her hair and pinned it back up and reapplied her make-up and placing her cover on her head looked at him; "Presentable?"

"Oh yes Lieutenant, but you smell like sex!"

She laughed and slapped him playfully. Looking back at the bed; "Boy am I glad Bud is on his way to Pensacola and won't be here tonight. I'll need to wash the bedding and air out the bedroom."

"Pensacola, why is your husband in Pensacola?"

"He's there with Captain Rabb to interview your wife Kathy and some of your fellow seamen. Come on let's go!"

As he left the room he made sure to pick up his camera phone and slipped it into his pocket.

They arrived at the JAG headquarters late in the afternoon and Harriet escorted Seaman Brown into Colonel MacKenzie's office.

Mac looked pissed off; "Lieutenant Roberts I hope you have an explanation to your late arrival. You should have been here hours ago."

"Yes ma'am we do. As I told you over the phone I had to pick-up a file at my home and when we tried to head back to base my vehicle wouldn't start. We had to wait for the auto club to come and start it."

"Fine Lieutenant Roberts, stay here. I need to speak with you about another matter. Commander Turner, would you please accompany Seaman Brown to his barracks?"

Commander Turner stood up, "Yes Ma'am! Come on Seaman Brown, follow me."

As Ken left the Colonel's office he turned to Harriet and smiled and winked; "Lieutenant Roberts, thank you for one of the most enjoyable afternoons. Hopefully we can do this again soon."

He was gone before Harriet could reply.

Mac looked at Harriet; "Have a seat Lieutenant. So Harriet what was all that about?" Before she could answer Mac continued; "The smell of sex reeks about you. What were you thinking? How about Bud and little AJ?"

"I'm sorry Colonel, it just happened. One minute we were talking in my kitchen and then the next thing I knew I was naked on my bed with his big thick cock fucking my dripping pussy. My god Colonel, he was amazing, he stretched my pussy and asshole like no man has ever done before."

Both Sarah and Jennifer were getting turned on by the narratives Harriet was expounding.

Sarah looked at Jennifer; she could see the lust in her eyes as she licked her full red lips and squirmed about in her seat.

Harriet went on for nearly ten minutes explaining the seaman's defense and his superior love making techniques. By the time she finished she was turned on again as were Sarah and Jennifer.

Shifting in her chair she arched her back as if she was stiff from sitting so long. Jennifer caught this and knew she could take that movement and turn it to her advantage.

"Okay enough Harriet, why don't you head on home and we'll start fresh tomorrow. Petty Officer Coates and I will finish up her tonight. I want you and Petty Officer Coates to take the Seaman's official statement tomorrow. Commander Turner and I will be heading to Pensacola to speak with Kathy Brown about her husband's activities. Hopefully we can find some type of defense from her. I know Harm and Bud are there today speaking with her. I just hope she doesn't say anything that can be used against her husband, and Harriet?

"Yes Colonel?"

"Take a shower, you smell like a hooker who just finished a busy night with her johns." She smiled and waved her out of the room.

Once Harriet left there was an air of sexual tension in Mac's office. She looked at Jennifer and licked her full red glossy lips and smiled; "Well Jennifer that was some afternoon Harriet had huh?"

Jennifer stood up and wanted behind Sarah and in a low whisper said; "That sure was, it got me so fucking hot! I noticed you were stretching in your chair, is your back acting up?"

Sarah half turned and rubbed the back of her neck; "Yeah it's been a long day. So Jennifer, that story of Harriet got you hot huh? Yeah same here I could feel my pussy begin to leak when she talked about how thick he was and taking it up the ass."

Jennifer placed her hands on Sarah's shoulders and began to rub and squeeze her tender flesh.

Sarah closed her eyes and let out a tiny moan; "Mmmmmm Jennifer, don't stop, oh god how I need that, squeeze harder, yes Jen, don't stop."

Jennifer continued caressing Mac's shoulders and neck. Sarah rolled her head back, her mouth was open and she licked her lips seductively, her eyes locked on Jennifer's. She slowly closed them and moaned again.

Jennifer increased the pressure on Sarah's shoulders as her hands slowly drifted lower opening one button after another. As the material parted Jennifer's warm soft fingers slid across the bare skin of Sarah's shoulders and upper chest. With her khaki blouse open to the waist Jennifer noticed Sarah's black lace bra opened in the front. With sure fingers she deftly popped open the clasp and the cups sprang off Mac's huge tits. Jennifer quickly replaced the bra cups with her hands. Hefting them in her tiny hands Sarah's huge tits overflowed around her hands, but she did her best to contain them. Mac's large nipples scraped against the palms of Jennifer's hands and she nearly drooled thinking about sucking those luscious orbs. Jen rolled the large nipples around and around causing Mac's large dark aureoles to turn even darker, tens of tiny bumps rose high about the large nipples

With Jennifer bend over the Colonel, Mac lifted her arms and pulled Jennifer's soft lips to hers. They both let out a quiet moan as their lips pressed harder against one another's. Mac felt the juices of her pulsating pussy dampening her panties. Her tongue slipped into the Petty Officer's

warm wet mouth and Jennifer's tongue met hers and they darted back and forth from one mouth to the others. Tongues slipped around lips, teeth and moved about one another's oral cavity.

When Jennifer lifted her head a string of saliva drooled from her mouth to Sarah's. Sarah sucked it back in and turned in her chair. She shrugged out of her blouse and bra. Reaching up she unpinned her long dark brown locks and they tumbled about her shoulders. Gripping Jennifer's arms she pulled her down onto her lap, in doing so her naked tits crushed against Jennifer's starched white blouse.

Sarah gripped Jen's head in her hands and crushed her lips to hers. Unpinning Jen's long dark tresses she combed her fingers through them and kissed Jennifer harder. Breaking the kiss Jennifer saw lust in her eyes. Sarah reached for Jennifer's blouse and gripping it, tore it wide open with one quick pull. Buttons flew about the room as the material parted. Sarah pulled down one of the white cotton bra cups baring one C cup. Sarah was amazed on just how perky and firm Jen's tits were. Like a magnet drawn to steel, Sarah lowered her mouth to Jen's firm tit flesh.

Jen now ran her fingers through Sarah's dark locks guiding her mouth from one tit to the other.

"That's it Sarah, suck my tits, god I love your hot wet lips on my tits. Lick them, suck them harder. My god, my pussy is dripping, how about yours?"

Saran just nodded and continued sucking on Jen's tits. When she lifted her mouth off her tits they were dripping with Sarah's saliva. Sarah massaged the saliva into Jen's firm orbs and stood up slowly placing Jennifer on the edge of her desk. Standing back Sarah reached behind her and unzipped her skirt. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband she lowered her skirt. It fluttered to her feet and she kicked it aside. Sarah's panties were drenched sitting back down in the chair she quickly slid her panties off.

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers