JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god Sarah, you are absolutely stunning. I am going to love eating your pussy."

Sarah laughed; "you're first Jennifer."

Sarah rolled the chair closer to the desk. Placing her hands on both of Jen's feet she pulled off her shoes. As she caressed her feet, Jennifer wiggled about on the desk causing her skirt to slide halfway up her slim shapely thighs. Sarah slid her hands up Jennifer's calves to her knees. Spreading them Sarah began placing featherlike kisses on her inner thighs. Her hands slid higher under Jennifer's skirt and when she reached her panties Jennifer willingly raised her hips and Sarah gripped her dripping panties and drew then down her slender legs. With her skirt now about her waist Sarah resumed kissing her way up her wide spread thighs.

Sarah lifted her head and looked up into Jennifer's smoldering eyes. Licking her lips she said; "Jennifer are you ready for the ultimate kiss? I'm going to lick your pussy until you cum all over my face."

Jennifer threw her head back, her long dark hair spread across the desk. "Oh god yes Sarah, suck my pussy I need to cum so bad, oh my god your tongue feels like fire on my cunt, lick it , lick it good and hard, suck my juices up, oh yes Sarah, oh no I'm cumming already, holy shit I'm cumming Colonel, yes lick me clit, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Jennifer fell back against the desk; her entire body was shaking from the earth shattering orgasm she just experienced.

Sarah slowly lifted her head from between Jennifer's thighs and smiled. Her entire face was covered in Jennifer's girl juice. Her lips were puffy from sucking so hard, her deep red lipstick was smeared across her lips and she looked like a wild woman. Her long tongue licked the juices from her lips and she scooped the remainder up with her fingers and sucked the juices from them.

Jennifer slowly regained her strength and sat up and slipped off the desk. There was a small puddle of her juices on the desk and she scooped it up with her fingers and fed them to Sarah, who lapped away at Jennifer's sticky digit.

When they were clean she leaned forward and covered her mouth with her own.

As she did this her hands began playing with Sarah's body. Squeezing her large tits and rubbing her knee back and forth across Sarah's pouty pussy lips. Her knees were soon covered in Sarah's nectar. She slid down her body leaving a trail of saliva to her pulsating pussy. Gripping both legs she draped them over the arms of her leather chair.

Sarah let out a yelp; "Oh yeah Jennifer, now it's my turn to cum. Oh god your tongue feels so good on my pussy. Holy shit I never felt a tongue go that deep in my pussy before. Suck on my clit, yes, yes, just like that. Oh my god your fingers are driving me crazy!"

Jennifer had two, then three fingers driving in and out of Sarah's weeping pussy. Using her other hand she found Sarah's tight puckered asshole and shoved a finger up the tight hole.

Sarah let out a high pitched scream; "Oh god yes Jennifer, right there, harder, lick my clit, finger fuck my holes, oh shittttttt!'

Sarah arched her back, nearly throwing Jennifer off her, but hanging on for dear life she finished Sarah off with her fingers. Staring up at Sarah's gorgeous body; "Come on Colonel, cum for your Petty Officer, cum all over my hand so I can lick it up just like you did for me!"

Sarah's entire body stiffened and then like a deflated balloon fell back to the chair, cumming all over Jennifer's hand.

Slowly withdrawing her hand she raised her fingers to her mouth and staring Sarah in the eye, smiled and rolled her tongue around and around her fingers sucking every last drop of cum from her fingers.

Sarah smiled down at her and bending over covered her mouth with her own and tasted her own juices from Jen's lips.

Jennifer rested her head on Sarah's huge tits as they tried to regain their strength.

After a couple of minutes Sarah reached into the bottom drawer of her desk and fishing way in the back pulled out a very long double headed dildo. "I thought you might like this. After hearing about how that seaman fucked the shit out of Harriet, I think we could use a nice hard cock. It may not be the real thing, but it will do until we do get the real thing."

"God yes Sarah, here let me raise up and, ahhhh yes, just like that oh fuck its going deep. Wait, wait. Let me put the other end in you. Ahhhh yes Colonel, fuck me and I'll fuck you."

Both of them began bucking their hips and with each hip movement it drove the other end deeper into the other's pussy. Soon they were bucking like two women possessed. They hips rolled from side to side and up and down. Both ends of the dildo were covered in their thick creamy juices and they came and continued to drive deeper into the others pussy. It was a competition to see who would give out first and it was Jennifer.

Letting out one last long groan she came again around the invading dildo and she fell against Sarah's sweaty body, sweat dripping off of each other.

Sarah covered Jennifer's mouth with hers and came again.

They stayed locked in each other's embrace for nearly five minutes. As Jennifer finally regained her strength she lifted off the dildo and it made a suctioning sound as it popped out. She stumbled to the other chair, picking up her discarded clothes on the way. Dressing slowly she regained some sense of reality, tucked her hair back in place and leaned over a still naked Sarah and gave her a long deep kiss. When she rose from Sarah's naked body she bit her own lower lip and smiled; "My god Colonel, I can't get enough of you. Hopefully we can do this again and soon. Mind you I still love cock better, but fuck, you come a very, very close second. Next time I want you in a bed where we can do this the entire night. I would love to wake up in the middle of the night, do it again and again, I can imagine waking up next to you in the morning and taking a hot steamy shower together and starting all over again. Oh fuck I better go before I lose control and attack you again."

Sarah laughed, "And that would be a bad thing how?"

Jennifer kissed Sarah on her damp forehead and gave one breast a light squeeze and whispered; "Have fun in Pensacola, I know I will tomorrow with Seaman Brown."

She was gone before Sarah could respond.

Captain Rabb and Commander Roberts touched down at the Pensacola Naval Air Base early that morning. As they made their way into the terminal Harm's eyes lit up when he saw who was their to greet them, it was his old partner from nearly ten years ago when he had just started at JAG. She still looked great; as a matter of fact she even looked better. He also noticed she had made Commander.

"Hi Meg, my god it's great to see you. You sure are a sight for sore eyes.

She placed a light kiss on his cheek, but he turned his face and their lips met briefly. She laughed; "Ah hah, the same old Harm. What am I going to do with you?"

"Oh I can think of a few things that night take the entire day AND night! Stand back and let me take a look at you."

He was amazed how great she looked; her full red lips looked like she just ate a bowl of red raspberries. Her hair was the same gorgeous golden blonde with tens of tiny curls surrounding her petite and lovely face. Those translucent light blue eyes were eyes one could lose their soul in. Looking lower, her graceful neck led to a chest that seemed to have gotten bigger since last time they met. Then they were firm C cup, now they were fuller and larger and seemed to be defying gravity. They have seemed bigger due to her waist being tinier; it was about twenty inches about, now it was closer to eighteen. He knew if he tried he could probably encompass her waist with his hands. From there her hips flared out nicely to one of her best features, her firm bubble butt. With her tiny body and small waist, it made her butt look even more appetizing. Her full firm thighs looked muscular, but were hard to tell seeing she was wearing form fitting slacks. He hoped to see her soon in a civilian dress, or better yet, out of a dress.

"Earth to Harm, Harm are you there?"

"Oh sorry Meg, I was just remembering old times."

She smiled and motioned to his bulge in his pants; "Old times you wish, who know maybe we can relive that old time this week, and make them the way you always wished they were."

His jaw dropped when she said that; "Oh Meg, I'm sorry, this is Commander Roberts, Commander Bud Roberts this is now, Commander Meg Austin, my old partner, the person before Colonel MacKenzie came on board."

"Bud put out his hand; "Nice to meet you Ma'am, the Captain as talked several times about you."

She chuckled; "Don't believe any of it."

They all laughed and headed out to the car where Meg drove out to meet with Kathy Brown, Seaman Ken Brown's wife.

When they got there she was just heading out. Bud was mesmerized by how attractive she looked. She was dressed in a two piece skirt suit.

"Captain, Commander, Commander, I believe you're here to speak to me about my husband and his sexual prowess correct?"

Bud spoke up; "Yes Ma'am."

She had a scowl on her face; "Please don't call me Ma'am, just Kathy will do."

Harm spoke up; "Yes Kathy we are, can we talk to you now."

"Sorry Captain, but I'm late for work, if you want we can meet here after work. Say, why don't you pick me up after work and we can go out to dinner and talk then. I'm sort of lonely here and could use the company."

Before Harm could reply Bud answered; "That would be great Kathy, say six o'clock."

"Great Commander!"

"Call me Bud."

"Okay Bud, see you three at six."

As she scampered off Bud took in this petite vision of loveliness. She had long blonde hair, hard to tell how long seeing she had it tucked up in a bun. She was about five-six or so and has a great pair of shapely legs. Looking as she walked away her butt was nice and firm and looked like they would fit perfectly in the palms of his hands. He got hard thinking about holding them in his hands as he feasted on her pussy. The rest of her was a little difficult to distinguish. Her breasts seemed rather larger but was hard to tell hidden under her blouse and jacket, as was her waist, but his imagination went wild thinking it was tiny. He hoped to find out tonight.

Meg yelled out; "Earth to Bud. Bud, what is with you two? Did you lose oxygen on your flight down here? You both seemed preoccupied."

Harm laughed; "No Meg, its spring and the two of us are in awe of the beautiful women here in Florida."

It was her turn to laugh; "Nice, nice one Harm, keep talking like that and it just might get you somewhere. Come on, I'll take you to your quarters where you can freshen up and then to the office if you would like."

"Great Meg!"

Harm followed Meg taking in the great view of her tiny waist and gorgeous ass. His cock started to harden again imagining slipping his cock between those ass cheeks.

After checking with JAG headquarters and catching up with their other leads Meg came strolling in already dressed in civilian clothes and once again Harm stood their with his mouth wide open.

"My god Meg, you look absolutely gorgeous."

Her make-up was done to perfection. Her bright red wet lipstick matched her dress, what dress there was. Her upper body was bare except for a pair of tiny red straps holding in her large firm tits. There was a large cleavage showing and Harm had a tough time tearing his eyes from them. Down below it hugged her tiny waist and flared out to her gorgeous ass. As he had thought her legs looked fantastic. They were encased in sheer black stockings and her calves were well muscled and it ended at mid-thigh promising what was about the skirt was just as nice. Her thighs were firm and shapely. Her tiny feet were in red high heeled shoes.

He surprised her by walking up to her and placing his index finger under her chin. He lowered his lips and kissed her lightly on her full red lips.

She let out a tiny whimper and slowly opened her eyes and stared into his. She bit her lower lip and that act caused his cock to harden instantly and he had to muster up all his strength to refrain from attacking her right there.

He put out his arm and she took it. They walked out to the car where they went to their quarters to change.

Harm and Bud came out dressed in dress casual, open shirts and sports jackets. Bud was a pile of nerves hoping to see Kathy dress simmerly to Meg. Harm and Meg waited in the car as Bud went up to the house to get Kathy.

When she opened the door she did not disappoint, as a matter of fact she was just as hot, if not hotter than Meg. Kathy Brown was wearing a halter dress with a light spring print. Her shoulders were bare and her large breasts were cradled in the top of the halter dress. You could tell she wasn't wearing a bra because her thick fat nipples were outlined prominently against the top. Her waist was slim, not as slim as Meg's but her hips flared out and the dress hugged her hips and rounded ass nicely. One of her greatest assets was her legs, now in high heels they caused her calves to lift and show their great muscle tone. Her thighs, half uncovered were slim and showed promise of what lie above. Her hair was now down and the waves of golden hair caressed the tops of her tits and Bud just imagined those tresses sliding over his thighs as she went down on him.

Looking at him, her bright blue eyes twinkled as she caught him checking out her tight fuckable body. Kathy lowered her gaze to the tent in his pants and he stammered; "Ah yes, Mrs. Brown are you ready to go."

She laughed; "I sure am, I just hope you're not ready to cum, at least not yet. I sure want to be in that path when you do. Oh and one other thing Bud, please call me Kathy, Mrs. Brown sounds like an old Herman Hermits song."

Laughing as she past him she grazed the back of her hand against his bulge and it made him jump. As she got into the back seat her already short dress climbed even higher on her slim thighs.

Bud caught a glimpse of pussy as he thought to himself; "Oh my god, I've got to fuck this gorgeous woman, but I can't I'm married to a wonderful woman and have a happy marriage and two great children."

Little did he know, before the night was over he would see photos of his wife being split in two by Ken Brown's fat cock. Kathy came a few times already today at work watching the steaming videos of Harriet and Ken on her camera phone.

In the restaurant Harm was all business with Kathy, asking her numerous questions about her husband's sexual prowess. She admitted she knew about them and she even participated in some of them.

Looking at Meg's gorgeous body she smiled as she took Meg's dainty hand in hers; "Commander Austin, I'm certain Ken and I could really satisfy any needs you would have. I know being a woman along on this base can sometimes be a very lonesome place to be. When Ken's not around I'm sure we could find A LOT of things to occupy our evenings doing. Definitely things would heat up even more when Ken cums homes for a visit." As she did this her thumb slowly caressed the fleshy skin between Meg's thumb and index finger.

The sexy look in her eyes nearly melted away any inhibitions Meg had as she licked her full ruby red lips, she suddenly shook her head snapping out of the scene of her and Kathy naked entwined on a bed.

Pulling her hand away she spoke softly; "I'm not sure the base commander would approve and I've never been with a woman before." As she spoke she could feel her pussy getting wet and steamy. She knew then and there she was going to fuck Harm tonight. He needed a release and if not Harm, then maybe with this gorgeous woman coming on to her.

Kathy smiled and speaking frankly said; "Never fear Meg, I love cock better then pussy any day, but a woman as gorgeous as yourself doesn't cross my path that often and when she does, I don't waste my time beating around the bush, so to speak."

Everyone laughed at that remark and broke the sexual tension evident at the table. The rest of the meal went quickly and as they were nearly finished a small quartet began.

Kathy clapped her hands and tugged at Bud's arm; "Come on Bud, dance with me. I rarely get out and would love to dance with a handsome man such as you."

He protested lightly, but Harm and Meg convinced him to go. As they walked onto the dance floor they danced the last half of the fast dance and then a slow dance started. Bud turned to sit, but Kathy grabbed him by the sleeve and held him in place.

Kathy floated against his body and rested her golden blonde head on his shoulder. Bud's hand slid to her him and she pressed her lower body against his. She could feel his cock growing and she rotated her hips against it caused it to grow even more.

"Mmmmmmmm Bud, I just love the feel of your cock against my belly. I would love to feel in grow even bigger in my mouth and feel it fuck my cock starved pussy."

Bud was getting hotter by the second and his hands slid off her hip and cupped her ample ass. Pulling her closer to him, both of their lower bodies ground against one another's.

Kathy raised her head and slipping her tongue out, she licked his jaw line and up to his ear. Sucking his earlobe in between her lips tugged at it lightly.

Bud let out a groan and turned his head to hers and their lips met.

Next to them dancing were Meg and Harm, Harm spoke out; "Hey you two, get a room."

They broke the kiss and she led him off the dance floor back to their table. Luckily it was in a dark corner of the restaurant and as soon as they were seated her lips were on his. She drove her tongue deep onto his mouth. Her tongue was like a lizard, it seemed to be everywhere at once.

When they broke the kiss Bud looked at the panting Kathy; "My god Kathy, your tongue is unbelievable, it is such a turn-on to kiss you."

"You think that is something, just wait till I get you naked and I give you a tongue bath. I love sucking cock and when I'm done with you you'll be begging me to let you cum."

"What the fuck do you mean, when you are done with me, my body, especially my cock is steaming right now. Oh my god Kathy, you got me so fucking horny. Here feel my cock; I don't think I've ever been harder!"

He took her hand and she willingly wrapped her hand around it; "Oh Bud I want this big boy on my mouth. I can taste the cum already. Please take it out; I want to at least run my hand up and down your shaft."

"Oh Kathy, I would love to but I have to stay faithful to my wife. I love Harriet and I couldn't face her if I did anything with you."

"Oh Bud if you only knew about your sweet Harriet!"

"What, what are you talking about Kathy?"

"Oh nothing Bud, I don't want to start trouble between you and your wife. It's okay for Ken and I, we have an understanding about open marriages, but you don't, so we'll leave it at that."

"Oh no you don't, you can't drop a bomb like that on me and then don't say anything. Come on Kathy, spill it!"

"Okay Bud if you must know, your Colonel MacKenzie sent her to the naval yard to pick up my husband Ken and on the way back to JAG headquarters, she made a stop at your home for papers she needed. Well one thing led to another and they ended up in your bedroom fucking the entire afternoon. Ken said she loved his thick cock up the ass and that she came a half a dozen times."

Shaking his head, "No, no you're lying Kathy, just to get me to sleep with you."

"Ha, listen Bud; I don't have to lie to get guys to sleep with me. Another thing IF we did go to bed, there wouldn't be ANY sleeping going on."

"I still don't believe you, my Harriet wouldn't do that!"

Bud, from what Ken told me, Harriet isn't the prim and proper housewife you make her out to be. He said she was a down right slut, telling Ken to fuck her harder and cum all over her face."