JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy let out a moan and sucked harder on Bud's cock; "Come on Bud give me your cum, I love the taste of cum and after tasting yours in the restaurant, I just have to have more."

Hearing her say this and watching Harm guide Meg up and down on his slick spit covered cock sent him over the top. "Oh Kathy, here it comes, come on you sucking slut take my cum down that pretty throat of yours."

He gripped the top of her bobbing blonde head and the first rope of cum shot down her throat.

Her eyes went wide as she felt it hit her tonsils and she rolled her tongue around the hot pearly fluid that flooded her mouth.

Bud quickly pulled out of her mouth and painted her face and neck with shot after shot and it dripped down between her tits that were still confined in her dress.

"My god Bud, I love the feel you're your hot sticky spunk dripping off my face. Don't worry I'm not going to waste any of it." She scooped up the tiny rivers that slid down her face onto her chest. She smiled up at him and through smoky blue eyes seductively licked the pearly fluid into her mouth.

Seeing Kathy do this caused Bud's cock to begin to stiffen again. Lowering his mouth, he covered hers with his own and he tasted himself on her lips and tongue. Pulling her slowly to her feet he began to guide her towards the bed. A loud splash and a pair giggling down below stopped them in their tracks.

Both Bud and Kathy watched the hot tub below them. Meg straddled Harm's lap and she was bouncing up and down on him. The water was splashing wildly out of the tub. Both of them could just imagine what was going on below the water. Harm cupped Meg's superb tits and guided first one then the other into his hot lips.

Bud, behind Kathy pulled her back against his now once again stiff cock. She moaned as he cupped her sensitive tits through her halter type dress. His cock was dripping fluids against her tight ass cheeks and gripping the dress at the waist slowly applied pressure downwards. The material tightened about her firm stiff nippled tits and pulling even harder the material popped downward freeing her tits like a Jack-in --the --Box. Once her tits gave way the dress fell quickly about her ample hips. Giving one last yank it fluttered to the floor about her feet, which she quickly kicked away. Now naked except for her high heels, Bud pulled her back against him. His long stiff cock knifed between her firm ass cheeks and rubbed up and down the full tight lips of her cunt. She was already dripping as she wiggled her ass, trying to lodge his cock in her pussy.

With her eyes plastered on the splashing couple below them in the backyard, Kathy let out a yelp when Bud gripped her by the waist and led her to the bed. She scurried onto her back and like a kitten to milk Bud attacked her body. Starting at her long graceful neck he kissed along the nape and brushing her long golden blonde hair aside left a wet trail of kisses from her ear to her shoulder and did the same on the other side.

Kathy was rolling from side to side as Bud was turning the heat up on her body.

Bud moved lower and kissed the upper slopes of her firm perky tits. Bud made sure to avoid her nipples for the time being. This was driving Kathy crazy.

"Please Bud, suck my nipples, oh fuck I love having my nipples sucked, it's like a direct link to my cunt. Turning my nipples like a faucet knobs and my cunt is like a faucet, it begins to leak and drench my thighs"

Bud laughed as he hovered over her tits; "That I have to see Kathy, if you leak like you say you do, I want to be there to drink your sexy hot juices"

She let out a groan when he cupped her cunt with the palm of one hand. His middle finger entered her tight cunt and the slurping, sucking sounds heightened his resolve to drive this sexpot to new heights.

As he plunged his finger in and out of her cunt, his palm slapped against her bulging cuntlips. He picked up the pace and the hand slapped against the sticky juice and the sound was so erotic she arched her back and came all over his cupped palm. His entire hand was covered in her sticky hot fluids. He worked on her cunt even faster and she came again. Wave after wave of tiny orgasms wracked her slim sexy body.

Kathy let out a loud scream when in the middle of another wave; Bud lowered his mouth and sucked one stiff bud into his mouth. Letting out a blood curdling scream she drenched his hand again with an even more powerful orgasm.

She dropped back onto the bed rolling her head from side to side; her gorgeous blonde hair covered her sweat covered face. "Oh Bud, I can't stop cumming, please, please give me a second to recover, oh fuck Bud, your lips on my nipples are driving crazy, oh Fuckkkkkkk, I'm cumming again"

Kathy fell back onto the bed and dug her nails in his scalp as she crushed his face again her sweat covered body.

Bud pulled his fingers out of her pussy and the sound was amazing, it was a suction sucking sound that turned Bud on even more. He looked up at her pleading eyes and he was amazed how sexy this woman looked, covered in sweat, her hair tangled about her face and her tits rising and falling due to her heavy breathing. Smiling he placed featherlike kisses on her taut flat belly and moved towards her dripping cunt.

"Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bud, please, please let me rest a second. Oh Fuck Bud, oh my godddddddddddd!"

Bud lowered his mouth to her dripping cunt. Her entire pussy was drenched along with her firm upper thighs. He sucked the outer lip of her pussy into his mouth and at the same time drove his tongue as deep as he could into her quaking cunt. He was rewarded with a gush of cream that oozed out of her and onto his tongue. Using a deep sucking motion he drew it out of her pussy and down his throat.

Kathy arched her back and once again came hard and shook violently. Her entire body was a quivering mass of sexual energy. Her body glowed from the film of sweat covering her body and the sheets below her. Wave after wave shook her and she moaned continually as he continued his assault on her cunt. Kathy nearly blacked out as she held her breath so long her lungs nearly burst.

Finally falling back onto the bed, her panting filled the room as Bud followed her rocking body and wrapped his flickering tongue around the fat red button of her clit.

Kathy thought her insides were being torn from her body as Bud's tongue on her clit sent her over the top again and again.

"Please, please Bud, let me rest a few moments. I need to recover from the best cunt licking I have ever had."

Smiling up at her, his face and neck totally covered in her juices. He licked it up like a rabid dog. He slid up her body and covered hers with his own. Bud placed tiny kissed on her damp forehead and swept the damp locks off her face.

Once again he began to rain tiny kissed over her face, neck ears and shoulders.

Kathy's breathing became more regular, but began to quicken again when he moved to her rock hard nipples again.

"Oh no Bud, not again! Oh my fucking god, yes, yes Bud, fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

While he was sucking her nipples he lined up his cock with her dripping cunt and with one quick lunge buried his long stiff cock deep in her tight pussy. Juices squirted around both of their thighs as his cock entered her and there wasn't enough room for her cunt juice and his cock and her juices gave way.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh my god Bud your cock is so fucking long, it's hitting places no other cock has ever touched before. Fuck I can feel it tickling my tonsils. Yes, yes, don't stop. Fuck my and fill me up with your cum. Oh please Bud, cum in me now. I can't take it any longer. If you don't cum in me soon, I swear I'm going to pass out."

Bud continued to plunge in and out of Kathy cum drenched pussy. He kept it up for over five minutes and Kathy, once a gorgeous example of femininity; she was now turned into a dripping mass of sexual meat. Bud was dripping sweat from every pore as he rushed towards a crashing orgasm.

Kathy, who earlier had her slim legs wrapped around Bud's back, was now laying back, her legs splayed out wide, her body wracked with wave after wave of fantastic orgasms. She held her breath as she felt Bud's entire body go stiff and with one final thrust plowed deep into her battered cunt and came deep in her womb.

"Oh fuck Bud, yes, yes empty those cum filled nuts in my pussy. Oh Buddddddddd, oh shit, I can feel you fill me up with your creamy juices."

Her eyes rolled back in her head and nearly fainted as wave after wave of intense pleasure wracked her body.

Bud collapsed again Kathy sweat covered body. His cock did not loose any of it's stiffness as he felt her firm plush tits and hard nipples scrap again his chest.

She moaned as she felt his cock lurch in her cum filled pussy. "Oh no Bud, no more!"

He laughed; ""Don't worry Kathy; even though your body is recharging my batteries already, I need to rest for awhile!"

All of a sudden there was a round of applause behind them. Meg and Harm, half dressed bellowed out; "Bravo, Bravo, more, more!"

Bud rolled off of Kathy; his entire lower body was covered in her sticky juices and his creamy cum.

Kathy gave them both a weak smile; "Mercy. Mercy, please let me rest a bit, okay?"

Meg slipped onto the bed next to Bud; "Well Commander, I never knew you had it in you."

He laughed; "No Ma'am, but I sure had it in her!"

Looking at Kathy, she rolled her eyes and let out a sarcastic laugh; "Meg, he sure did. After I recuperate for a few minutes would you like to join me in the shower? Hell Bud had me cumming so much I thought I was going to dehydrate. Bud saved me by replenishing my fluids by filling my pussy with his thick hot cream."

"God Kathy, your talk like that is turning me on." She leaned over Kathy and her red glossy lips covered Kathy's. Her tongue slowly slipped into her mouth and both could taste the cum of their male lovers.

"Ready for that shower yet Kathy?"

"Oh yeah Meg, come on!"

Harm looked at Meg; "Want some company?"

Kathy turned to Harm; "Sorry gentlemen, for now, women only!" They both laughed and just before they entered the master bathroom Meg turned and let her slinky red dress flutter to the floor. She kicked it to Harm and turned and joined Kathy in the shower.

Bud and Harm sat in the bedroom listening to giggles which changed to moans in the bathroom and looked at each other a little uncomfortably.

"So tell me Harm, how did it go in the hot tub with Meg?"

"Well Bud, better then I could ever imagine. I saw you and Kathy watching from the window."

"Sorry for spying on you Harm, but we really couldn't see much, just a bunch of splashing. The next thing I knew I was dragging Kathy to the bed. So come on Harm, you watched, give it up, and give me the details."

Harm laughed and sat back; "Okay Bud here is how it went."

"Once Meg finished giving me the best blowjob of my life we both sat back in the bubbling water and relaxed for a few minutes. Meg snuggled in my arms and her gorgeous tits started rubbing against my chest and my cock came to life instantly. Biding my time we started getting each other excited as our hand began traveling over each others bodies. With her head resting on my chest we looked at the stars twinkling in the sky and all of a sudden her tiny hand floated over my rising cock. My god Bud her hand was as soft as warm butter and I was instantly drawn to her mouth. We kissed and as the passion grew she slowly floated over and straddled my thighs. As she reached back she lodged my cock in her ultra tight cunt.

She slowly lowered her hips and I popped into her and I thought I was going to pass out from the intense pleasure she was giving my cock. I thought her mouth was good, fuck Bud, her cunt was like nothing I have every felt before."

"Harm, do you think I can try it out?"

Harm laughed and slapped Bud on the back; "Bud it's all your as long as I can try a piece of that hot woman I saw you fucking."

"Deal Harm, so go on!"

"Hell Bud, there isn't much more to tell, we fucked like animals from the time you saw us, well until we came up here. He rested for a few minutes after I came in her cunt, but what else can I say?"

"How about some details?"

"Not much to tell, she rode me. I did her doggy with her leaning over the edge of the hot tub. I tell you Bud, I have to thank Kathy. If it wasn't for the hot tub and all that water I'm not sure Meg could take my cock. One other thing Bud, just looking at her, those gorgeous blue eyes staring at you as she rode me. Fuck I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Her pale blonde curly hair is such a turn on for me. I love long, long hair, but her short sassy hair, god I just love it as it dances about her face and when she got it wet in the hot tub, hell Bud, I couldn't keep my hands out of it."

"Sounds like someone's in love Harm!"

"Hell Bud, I wouldn't go that far, but who knows, if Mac wasn't back in Virginia, who knows?"

In the shower there wasn't as much talking as there was in the bedroom.

Meg got Kathy under the shower spray and she let out a yelp as the water turned her cum filled hair into a look of a drowned rat. Meg found the shampoo and started working the suds into her locks. Her firm tits brushed again and again against the sexy tapered back of Kathy and both started to get turned on. Meg's hands drifted from Kathy's locks and moved to her tits. Cupping them she drew her back against her body and Meg kissed her soapy neck as her fingers tweaked Kathy's nipples. Electric shocked shot from her nipples directly to her pussy and once again she was wet, not from the water covering her body, but from the manipulation Meg was performing on her ultra sensitive nips.

Kathy turned her shampoo covered head and their lips met. Her hand drifted back behind her and found the juncture between Meg's thighs.

Meg jumped when Kathy found her blood red clit and rubbed it with her thumb. Meg moaned into Kathy's mouth. As she stiffened she leaned forward and pushed Kathy under the shower spray. The water washed away the shampoo from her hair as Meg ran her slim dainty fingers through her soft blonde locks. Once all washed out, Meg turned Kathy to face her, both of their chests met and once again electric shocks coursed through their bodies. Their lips met and fought to suck on each others tongues. Meg wrapped her leg around Kathy's and they rubbed each others pussies against one another's.

"Oh fuck Meg, I'm going to cum again. I thought I was all cum out from Bud, but being with you, I don't think I can cum enough."

Both of their hands traveled down and fingered one another to a crashing orgasm as each wrapped their other arm around each other and caressed the other's ass and back.

When they came down from their high, Kathy turned off the water and stepped out of the shower on weak knees. She handed Meg a soft fluffy towel and all of a sudden they were drying the other's body. Once dry, the towels floated to the floor and once again they were locked in a heated embrace.

Kathy finally got up enough restraint to pull away and had Meg sit at the dressing table and picking up the hair dryer began drying Meg's locks. Once done Meg did the same for Kathy. They did each other's make-up and before going back into the bedroom to once again join the men and their big cocks, they looked into each other's blue eyes and slowly closed the space between them and their newly applied lip glossed lips met and their kiss intensified. Their hands drifted up and cupped each other's tits and all of a sudden from the bedroom came a bellow; "Hey you two are you going to be in there all night or do Bud and I have to go out and find some women to take care of us?"

Kathy and Meg broke their kiss and kissed again lightly and hand in hand opened the door and entered the bedroom.

Bud stripped the bed and found the linen closet and put clean sheet on the bed, hoping for round two; "Seeing you two showered and made yourselves presentable and may I say you both look gorgeous. Harm was in the hot tub and is clean, as for me I'm still covered in Kathy's and my cum. I'm going to take a quick shower." Turning to Harm he slapped him on the back: "Leave some for me, but if you want you can warm them up for me."

Meg laughed; "Don't worry Bud; Kathy already started my engine running just before Harm yelled for us to come out. Hurry up, from what Kathy told me you were a hell on wheels earlier and I would love to take you for a spin."

Bud hurried into the shower and Kathy went over to Harm and kissing him lightly on the lips, tugged at his belt and dropped his pants. He was naked now and Kathy led him to the bed.

Kathy yelled to Bud through the wall; "Thanks for changing the sheets, nothing like fucking on cool clean sheets. She drew Harm down to the bed next to her. She was on one side of Harm and leaned over him taking his big cock into her mouth; "Mmmmm, I love sucking cock!"

She popped him out of her mouth and grinned at him; "I just love the texture and the feel of your blood pulsating through your cock. I can feel your heartbeat, god I love cock!"

Kathy hovered over it, cupping his balls in one hand as she directed the bobbing shaft into her mouth.

Harm let out a loud groan as her soft warm lips molded around his cockhead. Inch by inch her head descended on his large fat cock. He rarely had seen a woman take his entire cock into her throat.

With only three inches left she took a deep breath through her nose and lowered her head. His balls nudged her chin as his cock was totally embedded in her throat.

Harm's head rolled from side to side and he closed his eyes and enjoyed the exquisite feeling of her mouth on his cock. Wrapping his large hands in her long golden locks he began to guide her mouth up and down on his glistening shaft.

Kathy's tongue got into the action, rolling it around and around his cock as she lowered and rose from his belly. She felt like she had died and gone to cock heaven. Her husband Ken's cock was just as thick, but nowhere as long. Bud's cock was nearly as long, but no way half as thick as Harm's. His cock was the two of them rolled into one and she wasn't about to let go until he filled her belly with his thick hot cum.

Meg was at the foot of the bed watching Kathy perform what she only hoped she could do. Looking lower she focused on the trim firm ass wiggling at her as she went down on Harm.

Kathy's cunt was shining with her milky juices oozing out of her hole.

Licking her lips she approached the bed, slipping between Kathy's slender thighs, Meg rolled onto her back. Meg's light blonde locks made a pillow on the mattress as she drew Kathy's hips downward.

Kathy let out a loud groan around Harm's cock as Meg's tongue penetrated her dripping hole. Kathy was in heaven, sucking a huge cock while getting eaten by this gorgeous blonde officer. Now she knew what her husband saw in officers.

Meg wormed her tongue into Kathy's cunt driving it deep into her hole. Running it from clit to asshole she withdrew it and swallowed the sweet nectar. With each swipe of her tongue she got closer and closer to Kathy's blood engorged clit. Teasing her, she made sure to avoid it.

Kathy tore her mouth from Harm's cock; it was dripping with her saliva as she drooled on it. She took it in her fist and pumped it up and down. The sounds of her saliva slapping against her fingers was too erotic to describe.

Through clinched teeth she spat out; "Goddamn it Meg, lick my clit! I'm so fucking close to cumming, please don't make me wait!"

Meg looked up past Kathy's swaying tits and when their eyes met, Meg smiled and slowly slipped her tongue out past her glistening red lips, she caught Kathy's clit. Rolling it around and around, she lifted her head and slowly sucked the stiff red clit between her lips.