JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

Sarah's head rolled back and Meg caught it and covered her mouth with her own. Mac was moaning wildly into Meg's mouth as Kathy's tongue continued to lap away at Mac's dripping pussy.

Meg's fingers plucked away at the pins holding Mac's hair up and now she was running her fingers through Mac's thick long dark hair. Grabbing fistfuls of it she turned her head to one side and licked and nipped at Mac's long slender neck.

Mac let out a low groan; "Oh my god I've never felt like this before. My entire body is on fire. Oh shit I can't stand on my feet any longer I'm going to collapse."

She looked over at Sturgis and he stood and approached the three ladies.

Kathy looked up from Sarah's dripping pussy and was inches from Sturgis' bobbing cock. With a groan she enveloped the fat black head of his cock and with one quick motion drove his large cock all the way down her throat. Her eyes went wide as she felt his cock lurch in her throat and she pulled up off of it leaving half of it down her throat. Her eyes watered as she got into a rhythm of sucking and licking away at his dick.

Sarah was disappointed that Kathy had left her pussy unattended and moaned to Kathy; "Please Kathy lick my pussy some more!"

Kathy was too interested in Sturgis' cock to listen to Sarah, but Meg wasn't about to leave her alone. Meg dropped to her knees and began to thrust her fingers inside of Sarah faster and faster.

Sarah looked at Sturgis and moaned out; "Oh god I want your cock! Please, please give it to me!

Meg continued to thrust her fingers in and out of Sarah's quaking pussy as she turned to Sturgis; "Do it! Meg said.

"Do what?" Sturgis replied

"Fuck her," she said, "I want to get off watching you fuck her."

That was all the convincing Sturgis needed and he pushed Sarah onto her back. Meg sat next to us and spread her legs, her fingers busy diving in and out of her pussy.

"No! No!" Meg groaned, "Turn her over! Fuck her from behind!"

Kathy sat back and watched it was so fucking hot! Sarah flipped over onto her knees and she spread herself for Sturgis, looking back at Meg and knowing that she was rubbing herself furiously for all of us to see.

"Now tease her!" Meg cried, "Tease her with the tip of your cock first."

He rubbed just the tip over her slit, back and forth, and Sarah's hips bucked and pressed against him, trying to coax him closer.

"Pleaasssse!" She begged.

"Not yet...." Meg chuckled, "Not yet...."

Sarah wanted Sturgis inside her so bad, it hurt! Mac's back was arching and she could feel herself dripping, just waiting for his big black weapon.

"Pleassseeee!!!" Sarah moaned.

"You want it?" Meg asked, licking her finger and swirling it over her clit, teasing herself while she watched.

"Oh Fuck Yes!!" Sarah groaned, still pushing her hips back against him.

"You really want it?"

"Yes!!! Yes, you black mother fucker, YES!!!"

"That big hard black cock," she teased, "You really want him to fill you? ...and fuck your brains out?"

"Yes!!!!" Sarah pleaded. Meg laughed and pretended to consider her request while she licked the fingers on her other hand and circled them around her nipple.

"Well," she said, squeezing one of her tits harder and sliding her other fingers up and down between her dripping cuntlips..." Okay Sturgis fuck her and fuck her hard!!!"

Sturgis gripped Sarah's hips and rammed himself into her so hard she let out a loud groan.

"Oooooh Fuckkkk!" Meg began to moan as she pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy, watching him drive his cock into Sarah's pussy again and again. He took hold of Sarah's shoulders and pulled her back into him even harder. Sarah's huge tits bounced back and forth and she moaned as he thrust into her.

"Aaah Fuck!!!" Meg cried and Sarah looked over just in time to see her close her eyes and arch her back as she came, "Faster!" she shouted, and Sarah echoed, "Faster!!!" even thought she was already cuming. Sarah reached back to play with Sturgis' cum filled balls and he pulled back just enough to fuck her hard and fast with the fat black tip of his cock until she came. Sarah collapsed onto the bed and Sturgis' cum covered cock slipped out and Meg attached his cock before he could blink.

Kathy pulled her fingers from her dripping cunt and joined the other three on the bed.

Sarah, Meg and Sturgis all turned their attention to Kathy.

Once Sarah saw Kathy's wet fingers she slowly drew Kathy's hand to her puffy wet lips. Her tongue slipped out and ran around the sticky digits. Looking directly into Kathy's dark blue eyes with those gorgeous dark pools of lust and it drove Kathy wild.

Cupping the back of Sarah's head she wound her fingers in Sarah's long dark mane and feed her, her sticky fingers which just came from her dripping pussy. Letting out a deep groan she looked over at Meg; "Kiss me Meg, my entire body is on fire and I need quenching sooooooo bad!"

While Sarah and Kathy were kneeling face to face, Meg lowered her to the bed and covered her upper body with her own. Her mouth slowly covered Kathy's and combed her fingers through Kathy's hair that was spread out on the mattress like a halo, but she WAS no angel.

Sturgis slipped down on the bed and spread Kathy's legs wide. Using his thumbs he spread open her pussy lips and licked his lips as he watched her juices ooze from her pussy. He rolled her stiff clit between his dripping black fingers and she arched her back and moaned into Meg's mouth.

Sarah licked the remained of juices off Kathy's fingers and let her hand fall from her mouth. Hovering over Kathy she grabbed both of Kathy's sensitive tits and pushing them together gave them a slight squeeze.

Kathy moaned, breaking the kiss with Meg; "Oh Fuck Sarah, squeeze them harder, suck on them. Oh my god I'm going to die! I've never felt this much pleasure in my entire life. OH fuckkkkkkkkk!!

Meg covered her mouth with her own. Sarah dropped her head and swished her long dark hair from Kathy's heaving belly, across her stiff nipples and along Meg's back. Lowering her mouth she lapped back and forth across both of Kathy's hard rock nips, this drove her crazy.

At about the same time Sturgis slipped one long finger into her sopping pussy. Curling his finger he found her "G" spot and that did it. She let out a loud scream into Meg's mouth, drove her tongue deep into Meg's mouth and her entire body shook and she collapsed back onto the bed, she had fainted from the intense orgasm.

Meg placed a cool damp washcloth on Kathy's sweat covered forehead and her eyes slowly fluttered open and immediately she was feeling the onset of another orgasm.

Sarah has both of Kathy's tits pushed together and was drawing both stiff tips in between her pouty lips. At the same time Sturgis had his hands under her ass and with her hips arched upwards he parted her dripping cunt with his huge black tool. Slowly lowering his hips he slid inch by glorious black inch of cock into her pussy. Soon he had bottomed out and she shook again from Sarah's mouth and his cock.

Kathy wrapped her long shapely legs around his back and held on for dear life as he began picking up the pace. Her cunt was making squishing sounds as he plunged in and out of her pussy.

Sarah continued her assault on Kathy's tits and after two days of nearly nonstop sex, her nipples were nearly raw, but as sensitive as always and when Sarah lapped at them and drew them deeper into her mouth, Kathy's pussy released another stream of juices.

Kathy was breathing heavily through her mouth and all of a sudden it got darker. Meg straddled her head and lowered her tiny pussy down to Kathy's gaping mouth. Instantly her tongue flicked out and attacked Meg's pussy.

Sarah rose up from Kathy's tits. She and Meg met in an embrace that nearly suffocated Kathy under them. Sarah's huge tits molded against Meg's smaller ones and they traded tongues from one mouth to the other.

Beneath them Kathy was spitting out her obscenities; "Oh god Sturgis, fuck my tiny pussy, my god you're ripping me in two. Oh fuck I love the way you taste Meg, I can't get enough of your pussy. Shit I want to try out Sarah's next, oh fuck, shit, mother fucker you black bastard, oh fuck I'm cumming again. Shit, shit oh fuck here it comes, Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy godddd!"

Sturgis felt her wetness envelope his plunging cock and that sound and the tightening of her pussy around his cock was just too much for him to take. He gripped her hips and driving in deep one more time, held her tightly and unloaded a thick stream of his cum deep in her, coating her cervix and inner pussy.

Feeling this and at the same time Meg, began cumming around Kathy's tongue. Sarah rode her dripping pussy across Kathy's tits and the feeling of her juices flowing about Kathy's nips drove her over the top once again and as one orgasm ended another started and she tried desperately to catch her breath and letting out a long animal like groan passed out again.

This time she was out cold and Sturgis pulled out of her, both of their juices flowed freely from her gaping cunt. Both Meg and Sarah crawled off of Kathy and looked over at the still Kathy. Meg looked concerned, but after cumming she was in no shape to check

Sturgis collapsed next to Meg and with the two of them done for the time being, Sarah rolled onto her back and fingered her clit. Slipping one, then a second finger into her pussy and licked at her puckered nipple and shuttered to a crashing orgasm like the other three on the bed.

There were three heavy breathers in the bed and eventually Kathy's eyes fluttered open and through half closed eyes smiled weakly at her guests.

"I never thought I would see the day that I was fucked out, but today is that day. I never passed out twice in a single session."

Sarah leaned over her and kissed her tenderly on the lips and squeezed her sweaty tits; "Kathy, want to try for three?"

Kathy let out a groan and smiled; "Well see you put it like that, maybe after I rest awhile. I would love to sit back and watch you in action."

Sarah let out a giggle; "How about a shower first?"

Kathy laughed; "Hell I can go you one better, how about a hot tub? I sure know I could use it to soak my aching tits and pussy."

Meg chimed in; "Oh yeah Mac, last night Harm and I fucked in it and it was unbelievable. Feeling his cock slide in and out of me with that hot water splashing over our bodies was such a turn on; oh fuck I need that again. Hey Sturgis, want to go out to the hot tub and fuck me?"

Sarah saw the lust in her eyes and at the same time Mac felt a pang of jealously as she knew Harm had fucked Meg last night, something she was trying to get Harm to do to her for some time now."

Sturgis looked at Meg and shook his head and immediately Meg knew she stuck her foot in her mouth; "Oh my god Mac, I'm sooooo sorry, god you must think I'm an inconsiderate moron. Please forgive me!"

"She smiled at Meg and ran her fingers through Meg's curly blonde locks, slowly drawing Meg's lips to her own she gave Meg a long tender kiss that ended with her tongue running along the bottom lip of Meg's sensual mouth; "Meg don't give it a second thought, yes I've wanted Harm for a long time and yes I'm pretty sure he wants me, but until one of us has enough sense to tell the other how we feel, they I'm going to have to live with him fucking someone else."

Kathy stirred; "Well Sarah if it makes you feel any better, he fucked me too!"

Sarah laughed out loud and was thankful for Kathy's lighthearted attempt to break the tension in the room. Slapping her playfully on her exposed ass she said; "Gee thanks Kathy that makes me feel a whole lot better. Last one in the hot tub gets to give Sturgis a blowjob!"

With that Sarah hopped off the bed, her huge tits bounced up and down as she tore out of the bedroom with Meg and Sturgis hot on her ass, who wouldn't be with an ass like that.

Kathy took her time crawling out of the bed for two reasons. First she was too tired to run and second, giving blowjobs was the second best thing about having sex as far as she was concerned, fucking being the first of course.

As Sarah ran across the grass from the early evening dew she nearly slipped and Meg passed her. They both arrived at the hot tub at the same time. Turning around they watched as Sturgis ran up to them his thick heavy cock swinging back and forth, the three of them laughing like crazy. Sturgis helped Mac take the cover off the hot tub and Meg snuck in first as she settled in the steamy water she let out a groan and closed her eyes and slowly settled in until her entire body was under water. Her short blonde hair rested on the water's surface and as Sarah stepped in she stopped to stare at the gorgeous woman before her.

Meg caught her staring and smiled and said; "What?"

Sarah's large tits slowly submerged and as she settled down she replied; "My god Meg, I can see why Harm wanted to fuck you, you are so beautiful!"

Meg could see she was serious and began to blush and not from the hot water; "Oh Sarah, you're the one Harm really wants. He may have been fucking me, but I can guarantee you're the one he ultimately really wants. Talking about beautiful, have you really looked at yourself lately, my god Sarah, you have the entire package. Gorgeous face, long beautiful hair, and god I just love those full lips of yours and that body, huge full firm tits, slim waist and an ass and legs I'd die for."

It was Sarah's turn to blush. Just then Sturgis cleared his throat; "Ah ladies and what am I? Chopped liver?"

They both laughed as he settled in between the two of them and they began playing with his chest hair and began to move lower; "Oh we're sorry Sturgis, but you ARE a man, all hard and hairy, but we guess you'll do."

Sturgis laughed; "I'll show you hard and hairy", and stood with his hard cock breaking the water surface and they both reached for it. Just then Kathy came out of the house walking toward them swinging her hips and wiggling her ass.

"Okay I guess I lost, where's my booby prize?"

Both Sarah and Meg chimed in; "We have the boobies, but your prize is staring us in the face."

Kathy slowly settled into the hot bubbly water, her long blonde hair rested on the water's surface, Sturgis turned around slowly and Kathy was head to head, so to speak with Sturgis' black cock. "Mmmmmmmmm just what I need to recharge my batteries." Wrapping her slim white fingers around his club like cock she leaned forward and her pink tongue snuck out and ran back and forth along the length of his cock as it jumped and bobbed before her.

Meg and Sarah scooted closer to each other as they watched Kathy pay homage to the big black shiny cock before them. Their hands came up and softly cupped one another's face and placed soft kisses along each other's face, jaw and neck.

Sarah slipped lower in the water and rolling her head back got her entire head wet, along with her face. When she came up for air she heard Meg catch her breath.

"Oh my god Mac, I don't want you talking about beautiful. If you could see what I'm looking at right now you'd be all over me, just like I'm about to do to you. Those long lashes and long chestnut brown hair all wet and clinging to your head and chest, oh my goooooooooooooooddddddd!"

With that she covered Sarah's mouth with her own, her hands were everywhere at once and Sarah's temperature just rose ten degrees as she felt the same passion for Meg, she now knew what Harm was always talking about. If she didn't know better she would have thought she was falling for Meg and falling hard.

Across from them Kathy was stuffing as much black cock down her slender white throat as she could get. Her entire head was now wet as she resigned herself to getting the cum from his cock. "Come on my big black stud, I'm not going to stop sucking on his gorgeous cock until you give me a bellyful of cum."

He rolled his head back as he looked down at her sparkling blue eyes staring back at him, her blonde hair was matted on her head and he guided her masterful mouth up and down on his thick cock.

Her jaw began to ache as he fed her his cock; "Come on Kathy, I know you can do better than that, hell Harm and Bud told us what a fantastic cock sucker you were, were they exaggerating?"

This spurred her on even more and she began sucking and licking his cock like a woman possessed. She was bobbing up and down so fast and hard she was splashing everyone in the tub. Letting go of his cock she sucked first one bloated ball onto her mouth as she fingered his asshole. Letting go of this first one she slipped the second one in between her lips and rolled it around and around her tongue.

Sturgis guided her mouth back to his cock and she felt the large veins around his cock running across her puffy lips.

On the other side of the tub Sarah lifted Meg up onto the edge of the tub and began kissing the tender flesh of Meg's inner thigh. Moving to the other leg she did the same and it was driving Meg wild. Looking up at Meg with those dark smoky eyes they twinkled as she reached out and parted Meg's puffy lips with the tip of her tongue. Sarah's senses kicked into overdrive as she tasted Meg's sweet and tangy juices. Dipping in deeper she drew out a large dose of her juices and she rolled it around her tongue and slowly swallowed it.

Meg squeezed her slender thighs about Sarah's wet head and arched her back. "Fuck my pussy with your hot tongue Mac. Holy shit I can feel your tongue all the way up in my pussy. Please, please Mac, suck my clit, yes. Yes Mac right there. Oh shit if you don't stop I'm going to cum all over your pretty face."

Sarah smiled to herself and sucked on Meg's clit even harder. She slipped two fingers into Meg's tight pussy and the sounds of her juices swishing about her fingers drove her to suck even faster.

"Oh FUCK Mac, I'm cumming, oh yeah, yeah. Oh my god. I love the way you make love to my cunt!"

Sarah felt as though Meg was going to break her neck from the pressure her legs were causing.

Slowly Meg leg go of Sarah's head and with her pussy dripping with her juices and Mac's saliva, slipped back into the water and embraced Sarah to her hard nippled breasts. The two of them held each other as they watched Kathy continue to suck on Sturgis' cock.

He held Kathy's head in his hands and was fucking her mouth like a hot wet pussy. She coughed; gagged and gargled with obscene noises as his thick long cock drove deeper and deeper into her mouth. Reaching down he twisted her nipples and she squealed around his cock and sucked harder.

All of a sudden he stiffened and yelled out; "Fuck Kathy, I'm cumming!" Pulling out of her mouth he squirted all over her face and chest. She licked as fast she could and rubbed the creamy juices into her stiff nipples.

He collapsed into the water and she dove under the water to clean off. Once she came up she rested her head on his strong black chest.

The four of them stayed that way for nearly half an hour. Afterwards they all gathered in the kitchen for a light snack and returned to the bedroom where they fucked each other silly till the wee hours of the morning.

Morning came way too soon for Mac and Sturgis who took a sexy shower together, both getting off one last time. They dressed and slipped out of the house and headed to the airport for their flight back to JAG headquarters. While they flew back Mac felt something on her jacket pocket, there was a note. Opening it she read it; "My Dear Sarah, I can't put into words what a fantastic time I had with you last night. I'm sitting here watching you sleep and I want to wake you so bad and make love to you once more. Hopefully we can do so once again who knows maybe we can double team Harm. Love, Meg." Sarah smiled to herself and folded the note and put it back in her pocket and closed her eyes and dreamed of making love to Meg once again.

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers