JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

While the four of them were first getting together in Kathy's bedroom the MP was dropping off Seaman Ken Brown at the JAG headquarters.

There was an urgent phone call for Lt. Roberts, Petty Officer Coates paged Harriet and answering the phone, it was Captain Rabb on the other end.

"How's it going Captain, is Bud there with you?"

"Yes Harriet, but I need to tell you something important and you need to get it done ASAP, understand?"

"Yes Captain, what is it?"

"Is Lt. Singer there yet?"

'YES SHE IS Captain."

"Great, has Seaman Brown gotten there yet?"

"No Captain, but we expect him here momentarily. Why?"

"Make sure that the Seaman does not see or meet Lt. Singer. I want you to get her into my office and make sure she doesn't come in contact with Seaman Brown. I then want you to put her on the line; I have a very important mission for her."

"Will do Captain, I'll put you on hold and get the Lieutenant."

"Great job, I owe you a kiss when I get back."

"Oh Captain, don't tempt me, I am a married woman, but if you must, I'd like more than a kiss."

"Harriet, that isn't like you, what's come over you?"

"Sorry Sir, but after the past couple of days I have an entirely new outlook on life and sex."

Harm chuckled; "Okay Harriet, we'll talk later. Please get Loren in my office."

"Will do Captain, please hold on."

The line went on hold and after a couple of minutes the brash Lieutenant came on the line; "Hello Captain Rabb, what is this all about. I don't appreciate being rushed away from my desk and shoved into your office?"

Harm tried to speak; "Loren, Loren, Lt. Singer. Lt. Singer shut up and that's an order!" He was trying to speak, but she kept on complaining and going on. When he told her to shut up, she finally listened.

"Now Lt. Singer, Bud and I are on our way back to JAG headquarters and we need you to do something so we can trap the Seaman that is about to come and talk with Lt. Roberts and Petty Officer Coates. Now here is what I want you to do........."

When he finished she was wide eyed and stammered; "Listen Captain, I'm not sure I can do all of that. Do you think I can pull it off?"

"Loren, knowing you, you will not have a problem pulling this off. I have all the confidence in the world that you can do it, okay?"

"Yes sir, you can count on me."

"Now call Harriet and when the two of them have Seaman Brown in the Admiral's office, have her call you. That will give you adequate time to slip out of the office and put our plan in the works. When I get back there this afternoon I will fill-in Harriet and Jennifer, I may call her and tell them the plan, one other thing Lt. Singer."

"What's that Captain?"

"Just don't enjoy yourself too much!"

"Very funny Captain, very funny, bye."

The line went dead and Harm turned to Bud and said; "I sure hope you're right Bud. I noticed all that too, but it really didn't dawn on me, I guess I was just too preoccupied with Meg and Kathy to let it sink in."

The MP led Seaman Brown through JAG main office, Loran couldn't help but peek out through the blinds that were drawn in Harm's office; "Oh my god what a hunk, I think I'm going to love this assignment." She thought to herself.

Ken stood at attention in front of the Admiral's desk as Lt. Harriet Roberts sat behind it. "At ease Seaman, Petty Officer please sign for the Seaman and let the MP's go."

As Jennifer did as she was told Harriet broke out in a broad smile; "So did you have an enjoyable night in your barracks?"

"Well Lieutenant, it would have been a lot more enjoyable if you were there to keep me company. Thinking about the other afternoon kept me warm until I fell asleep, then it was even better, dreaming about your and that sexy body of yours."

Jennifer was now standing beside Harriet at the Admiral's desk; "So Harriet was it as good as he said, or is he telling a tall story?"

"Oh no Jennifer, it was even better, but there is a better way to find out how good it was."

"How's that Harriet?"

Harriet chuckled as she stood up and walked around the desk and taking Ken by the hand, led him to the leather couch across the room; "Try it yourself first hand Jennifer, try it first hand."

She pushed Ken on the chest and he flopped down on the couch and Harriet went to her knees and went directly to the buttons on the Seaman's uniform. Pulling off his shoes and socks, his pants followed and Harriet licked her bright red lip glossed lips and stroked his fat cock through his shorts. Turning to Jennifer she laughed; "Would you like to do the unveiling?"

Jennifer stood over him and raised her hands to her head, pulling three, four and five pins from her head; she shook her head and combed her fingers through her long mane of dark hair. It cascaded down off her shoulders and halfway down her back. Leaning forward it covered her chest that was rising and falling quickly from her heavy breathing. Her dark smoky eyes were heavy lidded as she reached out with her slim dainty fingers. Gripping the waistband of his shorts she pulled them down slowly.

Ken lifted his hips to allow Jennifer to remove his shorts easier.

"Oh my, you were not exaggerating Harriet. I can't wait to taste him."

Her thumb ran across the head of his cock smearing the pre-cum that was oozing out. Her tiny hand barely closed around the girth of his stiffening cock. Lowering her head she ran her closed lips across the head.

The sight was obstructed to both Ken and Harriet due to Jennifer's long mane of hair covering his lower belly and entire cock. She swayed her head back and forth driving him crazy. Her long hair excited every nerve ending her hair tickled. He reached for her head, but she quickly moved away.

"Hands off Seaman or no blowjob!"

He held his hands up like during a holdup.

Jennifer resumed her teasing; now bringing her lips in contact with Ken's thick cock. Her hand continued to stroke is cock and her tongue slipped out and licked around the head sucking slowly the head was drawn into her mouth. Jennifer moaned around his cock and rolled her tongue around the bottom of his shaft. Lifting her mouth off his cock with a loud pop, she ran her tongue, followed by her hand up and down the length of his cock. She drew one bloated nut into her mouth and rolled it around with her hot tongue. Letting it go she did the same with the other.

She pulled slightly and it popped out and she smiled up at him with those dark brown eyes; "Mmmm Seaman, what's in these? Is it for me?"

Ken arched his back and let out a tiny moan; "Oh no Petty Officer, you'll have to share it with the Lieutenant over there."

She giggled and looked over at Harriet, licking her full red lips; "Want some of this Lieutenant?"

"Oh no Jennifer, it's all yours for now. I had my fill yesterday, don't worry I'll get my fill, so to speak soon enough. Seaman Brown, how about taking that tunic off. I would love to see those abs and six pack of yours again."

Ken smiled at her and removed his tunic and t-shirt; "Is that what you wanted to see Lieutenant? Something isn't right here, it seems like I'm the only one naked here."

Ken placed his hands on Jennifer's head and she pulled her lips off his cock, waving her finger at him; "No, no Seaman, I told you no touching until we say so!"

"Alright, alright, just don't stop sucking my cock. Oh shit Petty Officer, you have such soft wet lips; it feels like butter on my cock. Oh yeah, just like that, lick my balls while you suck and stroke me."

Ken looked over and watched Harriet. She was dressed in her dress blues and the jacket, form fitted her and tight at the waist and chest made her look very delectable. His gaze moved up to her pretty face; "Damn he thought, she had that perfect "girl next door look", with that peaches and cream complexion and rosy cheeks, her sparkling blue eyes were locked on Jennifer as she sucked his cock. Harriet's tongue slipped from her mouth and ran slowly around her bright red lipsticked lips. Her light blonde hair was pulled up and in a tight bun on the top of her head. He couldn't wait till he ran his fingers though that long curly blonde head.

He arched his back as Jennifer's long mane swiped back and forth across his genitals and his hands were two balls as his fists tightened trying desperately to keep from guiding her head back to his cock.

His eyes were still on Harriet, he moved his eyes lower and he saw her large tits rising and falling as her breath was increasing. She thought about that big cock fucking her. Moving lower he looked at her shapely legs and wanted to see more.

"Come on Lieutenant, how about showing some skin?"

She smiled and felt herself blush; "So Seaman, you want to see my body? What do you want to see first Ken?"

Through a heavy breath he let out a deep husky whisper; "You ass Harriet, I want to see your ass and legs first!"

Harriet was breathing harder now as she stepped a little closer and looked at his fat cock totally covered in Jennifer's saliva; "Mmmm Jennifer does that taste good? Have you tasted any of his cum yet?"

"Mmmmm yes Harriet, his pre-cum is sweet and salty at the same time. I can't wait to taste his thick hot load."

"So Ken, you want to see my ass first, huh? Do you want to lick it, kiss it FUCK IT?"

Letting out a low groan and whispered again; "Oh yes Harriet, I want to lick your asshole and then fuck it. I want to shoot my load deep in your ass and watch Jen suck my hot sticky cum from your dripping asshole."

Both women let out tiny moans as Jennifer resumed sucking is cock. It had to be at least ten minutes now and he was getting closer and closer to cumming.

Harriet turned her back to Ken & Jennifer she placed her hands on the Admiral's desk and bending over slightly ran one hand over her skirt covered ass. Sliding her hand under the bottom of the jacket she found the button on the skirt, opening it she tugged slowly at the zipper holding the skirt closed. She had it halfway down when the phone rang and over the intercom came a voice; "Lieutenant Roberts?"

Frustrated she reached across the desk and hit the button; "I'm in conference, no interruptions, do you understand!"

"Yes Ma'am, but its Captain Rabb and he says it's urgent!"

"Fine, put him on!" She said in an irritated tone.

Picking up the phone she said in a cheery tone; "Good morning Captain, what can I do for you?"

Harm started talking and all Harriet could do was reply over and over again; "Ah huh, ah huh, ah huh, yes sir I understand will do, yes sir, I won't let you down. Yes sir I will do it just like you said, okay Captain. Oh bye the way, is Bud there... Okay sir will do, talk to you soon, good bye sir."

Jennifer pulled her mouth off of Ken's cock; "What was all that about Harriet?"

"Don't worry, just enjoy yourself and get that cock ready for my ass."

Ken let out a moan as Jennifer went back to sucking Ken's thick, fat cock.

Harriet smiled slyly at Ken; "Okay where was I, oh yeah!"

She came back around the desk and standing closer to Jennifer and Ken once again turned her back to them and bending over caressed her tight bubble butt, finding the halfway down zipper, she drew it down to the bottom of its track. Sticking her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt, she wiggled her hips and the navy blue skirt fluttered down her shapely legs to a pool around her ankles. Kicking it away she was still bent over as her hands traveled over her nearly bare ass. A thin strip of a thong covered her damp pussy and dark puckered hole. Slicing her fingers back and forth along the thin black strip of material she plucked it from her pussy and stretching it out, slowly slid it off her ass and down her legs. Now naked from the waist down, except for the bottom of her jacket and half heeled shoes she turned and stepped closer to Ken and Jennifer.

Ken's eyes were riveted on her full lipped pussy and saw the moisture slowly trickle from its pink hole. Licking his lips said; "Come on Harriet, bring that juicy pussy over here and let me lick you."

She closed her blue eyes and let out a tiny moan as she slid her fingers through the folds of her pussy; quickly her fingers were covered in her thick hot juices. Raising her hand she fed her fingers to Ken who lapped away at them and tried to grab her hand.

She scooted away and wiggled her finger; "No, no Ken no touching!" Stepping back she lowered her head and looked up with a pout on her lips slowly began unbuttoning her jacket. When it was open she slipped it off her shoulders and with a shrug it floated off her arms and fell to the carpeted floor.

Ken let out a gasp as he saw her dark fat nipples poking through her white military issued shirt. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra under the blouse and his cock jumped in Jennifer's mouth. Not caring what the women said before he gripped Jennifer by the hair and fed is cock down her throat and staring at the half naked Harriet, he arched his back and let out an animal like groan; "Oh fuck Jennifer, I'm cumming, oh shit here it cums, take my load down your fucking throat you sucking whore!"

Jennifer's eyes went wide and unable to protest began swallowing as fast as she could, taking the first three shots down her throat, she couldn't breath and pulled off his cock and the next two shots painted her face and chin.

They both moaned at his large load and she wiped his spurting cock back and forth across her pouty, bruised lips. Another shot covered her nose and forehead and Ken collapsed back against the leather couch.

Harriet delayed her strip tease to sit her bare ass on the edge of the desk and with her eyes plastered on Ken's spurting cock, drove three fingers in and out of her pussy as she licked her lips and slapped the palm of her hand against her dripping cunt. Cum and her juices splashed against her hand and fingers as she came all over her fingers. As if in a trance she walked over to Ken on wobbly legs and put her dripping hand to his face. He licked and sucked away at her fingers and hand sucking every last drop of her nectar down his throat.

Harriet leaned over and with her hand in Ken's mouth, lowered her mouth to Jennifer's and licked the dripping cum from her cheek and chin. Covering her mouth with her own they swapped Ken's cum and Harriet let out a long groan when Ken drove his own fingers up her dripping cunt. Swirling it around, she lewdly humped his hand as another orgasm quickly rose from her body. Pulling his fingers from her cunt he slipped his hand between her ass cheeks and slid two fingers up her tight puckered asshole.

Harriet groaned loudly into Jennifer's mouth, pulling away she looked back at Ken; "Oh my god Ken, fuck my ass with your fingers, yes, yes, just like that. Get my ass ready for that stiff cock of yours."

Harriet knelt on the edge of the couch wiggling her ass back and forth as Ken continued his assault on her gorgeous ass.

Jennifer was trapped between Ken's legs and Harriet's upper body. Reaching up she tore off Harriet's black tie and as quick as she could unbuttoned her starched white blouse and once open nearly ripped it off her body. Taking Harriet's large dangling tits in her hands she guided them to her mouth and she attacked them like she was a starved baby.

Harriet rolled her head back and shook from the double assault. Ken was now working one hand in and out of her pussy and the other worked her puckered asshole over. At the same time Jennifer had Harriet's twin firm globes of flesh covered in her saliva as she sucked away and pulled roughly at the stiff nipples.

"Oh yes, yes come on you two, oh shit, just like that oh fuck, I'm going to cum again, don't stop, oh fuck my holes Ken, don't stop, harder, deeper, fasterrrrrr! Ahhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkk, I'm cumming!"

She fell against Jennifer as she shook and came all over Ken's swirling fingers.

He slowly drew his fingers out of both holes. One hand was covered in her thick hot creamy sauce. He placed it in front of Jennifer and she leaned forward and he rubbed the tips of his fingers over her bruised red lips and painted them with Harriet's cum. Opening her mouth she licked the thick creamy juices from her lips and proceed to lick and suck away at his fingers.

His cock began to stiffen as he watched the sensual display of the two women before him. He couldn't wait to see Jennifer's body which was still totally clothed.

Both Harriet and Ken were naked and he slowly slipped his fingers from Jennifer's mouth and drew Harriet to his body. She rested her head on his well muscled chest and placed small kissed across it as she came down from her intense orgasms.

Harriet looked over at Ken; "You know Ken, you and I are now the same, but Petty Officer Coates here is still in uniform."

He laughed; "Well Harriet, do you think we should do something about that, don't you think?"

Jennifer slowly stood up and began walking away.

Harriet caught her by the hand; "Where do you think you're going Petty Officer?"

She giggled; "Oh no where Lieutenant, I was just getting up to stretch my legs."

Ken got up and stood behind her and gripping her by the hips, pulled her gently back against his now stiff cock. It slid up against her ass cheeks and rested against her waist. Ken worked his hands up from her hips to her heaving chest and closed his hands over her full firm mounds.

Jennifer let out a tiny moan and rolled her head back and was staring up into his blue eyes and it made her shiver. Her tongue snuck out and licked her parched lips.

With one hand Ken swept the long dark mane of hair from her neck and shoulder. Lowering his mouth he placed a wet kiss on the exposed flesh of her neck and she shivered again. Slipping his tongue out he ran it up and down her neck to her ear and back again, nipping at the tender flesh of her ear and neck.

Jennifer let out a loud groan when he did this and resumed playing with her stiff nippled breasts.

He moved one hand to the buttons on her blouse and began to open them one by one. With each one opening her breath came quicker. Ken continued to open her blouse. Around the front of Jennifer, Harriet had scooted up to her and was slowly running her hands up and down Jennifer's calves. Up and down, up and down, with each upward movement Harriet's hands went higher on Jennifer's legs. They were now above the knee sliding up her silky firm thighs and Jennifer tried to spread her legs wider, but her skirt was just too tight for Harriet to go any higher.

Jennifer let out a moan of protest when Harriet let go of her legs, but was pleased when she felt her face press against her belly and lower body. Harriet was reaching around Jennifer's body and squeezing her ass slightly she moved them to her waist and finding the skirt closure she popped open the button and pulled the zipped down. Grabbing the waist of the skirt Harriet tugged the skirt down Jennifer's tapered legs. When it was at her feet, Harriet reached down and tossed it aside.

Looking up at Jennifer, she caught her breath. The sight before her was amazing. A tiny bush of dark hair showed through Jennifer's damp white lacy panties. She was wearing thigh high tan colored stocking with lacy tops that turned Harriet on even more. Her blouse was now wide open and Ken was playing with her thick stiff nipples that poked through her matching lacy white bra.

Harriet placed her wet red lips on the taut skin of Jennifer's belly just above her panties. She whispered to Jennifer, "I sure hope I can do this right, I've never been with a woman before, but if I am, I couldn't think of a lovelier woman to have sex with for the first time."

Jennifer looked down at Harriet through heavy lidded smoky eyes and whispered back; "Don't worry Harriet, you're doing just fine. Do what you think is natural. Today will be a first for both of us, for you making love to a woman and for me having anal sex."

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers