JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

"Oh my god Jennifer, you're going to love it, especially with Ken, he was huge in my ass but at the same time, very gently, well at least until I was ready for it hard and deep. I tell you once he starts pounding your ass, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven."

Jennifer stroked Harriet's still upswept hairdo; "I think you'll feel the same way about having sex with a woman, they are more gentle, not saying rough sex isn't great, but a woman knows what a woman likes and they all know exactly which buttons to push. I think that is why you'll do just fine."

"Okay you two are you going to gab all morning or are we going to fuck!"

Jennifer laughed; "Ohhhhhhhhhh Seaman Brown, we're going to fuck alright, so get ready."

She turned in his arms and covered his mouth with her own. She drove her tongue into his mouth and he coughed. Jennifer had an unusually long tongue and nearly tickled his tonsils.

He kissed her back and reached behind her back and tore open her bra. Pulling it off her shoulders his hairy chest roughed up her already stiff nipples causing her to groan loudly into his mouth.

Harriet was staring at Jennifer's firm compact ass and hooking her fingers in the waistband of her panties she slowly drew them down. She was amazed on how high her cheeks stood and she let out a groan and buried her face in the ass crack staring her in the face. Her tongue swept along the crease between those perfect globes and Jennifer wiggled her ass when she felt Harriet pierce through the ring of her puckered hole.

Harriet inhaled the sweet scent of Jennifer's dripping hole as she continued to stab away at Jennifer's chocolate opening.

Ken broke the kiss with Jennifer and bending down took one stiff dark nip in between his lips and suck on it, drawing it as deep into his mouth as he could.

Jennifer arched her back trying to shove even more tit into his oral cavity. Jennifer's long dark mane tickled the back of Harriet as she continued to stab away at Jennifer's tight ass. Moving about, she found Jennifer's dripping pussy and using her fingers she spread open her pussy lips. Harriet had never seen another pussy this close-up before and was amazed at the pinkness and inner folds. She uncovered her clit and blowing on it she felt Jennifer shiver and saw more fluids beginning to flow from her hole. Lowering her mouth she slipped her tongue into the wet dripping cunt before her and Jennifer let out an animal lie growl and began to shake.

Harriet concentrated on Jennifer's clit and she felt Jennifer's thighs tighten about her head and squeezing hard she heard her catch her breath and let out one very long sigh. Then she felt a rush of juices bathing her tongue and mouth as Jennifer came for the first time.

Ken mauling her tits attributed to the quick orgasm wracking Jennifer's tight petite body and she smiled at the two people ravishing her body. Her knees began to buckle and Ken led her on shaky legs to the couch where she flopped down with a huge contented smile on her face.

Ken sat down next to Jennifer and Harriet slipped to her knees and took Ken's fat cock between her bright red lips.

He guided her head up and down on his cock and slowly her hair started falling from the tight bun she had it in. She was really getting into it and the slurping sounds she was making started turning Jennifer on.

Jen slipped to the floor behind Harriet and began lapping at her pussy like a happy puppy; "Mmmmmmm, I just love eating pussy, almost as much as I love sucking cock, not quite." She went back to sucking Harriet and it drove Harriet crazy as she sucked on Ken's cock harder

Pulling her mouth from Ken's cock she whispered out; "Come on Ken, get on the floor and lie on your back. I want to ride that fat cock of yours,"

He slipped to the floor and Jennifer protested when her mouth was pulled off of Harriet's pussy, but was soon quieted when Ken pulled her over on top of his head.

"Jennifer why don't you ride my mouth while Harriet rides my cock? Mmmmm Jen your pussy tastes like cotton candy." The rest was mumbling as Jennifer ground her cunt back and forth across his mouth and extended tongue.

Just then Harriet gripped his cock and rubbing it back and forth across her swollen pussy lips found the groove and lowering her hips the fat thick head slipped into her dripping hole. She let out a long breath as she settled down lower and lower onto his cock. Leaning forward she took one of Jennifer's firm tits into her mouth and began licking away at the stiff tip. At the same time Jennifer gripped one of Harriet's large swaying tits and rubbed the nipple back and forth with her thumb. This caused Harriet to lower her hips even further and was now planted firmly down on Ken's thighs. She began rising and lowering her body feeling his huge cock slide in and out of her quaking cunt. After all of the sucking Jennifer had done on her pussy and the plowing Ken was doing to her pussy brought her closer and ckoser. She ground harder against him and kissing Jennifer hard she groaned and came all over his cock.

Collapsing against Jennifer she slowly slipped from Ken's cock. It was covered in her thick creamy juices. Jennifer dove down and sucked his slime covered cock and lapped away at all of Harriet's juices.

Harriet crawled over to the couch and flopped down. She placed the heels of her feet on the edge of the sofa and spreading her legs began playing with her cum oozing pussy. "Come on Ken, time to fuck Jennifer. I think she's ready for that big cock of yours. Jennifer lie down and let him stuff you with that cock of his."

Her fingers drove in and out of her pussy as she watched Ken mount the gorgeous brunette. Her long dark hair covered half of her upper body and he swept it aside so he could kiss her.

She moaned loudly into his mouth as his cock entered her tight pussy. She wrapped her slim thighs around his waist and her heels drove into his tight ass as he picked up the pace fucking her harder and deeper. Her head was rolling from side to side and her nails dug into his shoulders as she felt the first wave of an orgasm begin to build. She thought she was going to faint as she held her breath. Finally letting her breath out she shook and came all over his cock.

Ken fucked her like a man possessed and drove on and on. A second and third orgasm washed over her and her entire body was covered in a glistening film of sweat. He could feel his balls tightening but wanted more.

Ken pulled out of her and Jennifer let out a loud protesting moan.

On the couch, Harriet had her entire hand in her cunt and her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt her climax coming also.

Ken was kneeling behind Jennifer and when he looked down at her he shook his head and said; "Wow is she gorgeous or what." Her tight petite butt wiggled back and forth in anticipation of his cock. Her slim tapered back was half covered with her long dark tresses and her head was down on the floor bracing herself for his cock. Again her head and face were totally obscured by her dark mane. Reaching under her he cupped her firm full tits in his big hands and squeezed them as he pulled her back towards his cock. Letting go of her tits momentarily he gripped his cock in one hand and her trim hip in the other. Swiping his cock back and forth across the pouty lips of her dripping cunt he pushed forward and the outer lips parted and the inner lips gripped his shaft and slid along the thick fat length as he slipped inch by inch into her quivering pussy.

She let out a loud growl and tossed her head around, seeing her long dark mane toss about drove him to new heights as he slipped another two inches into her cunt.

"Oh my fucking god Ken you're tearing me in two. Oh fuck slower please, let me get used to you entering me this way!"

He stopped pushing and just rotated his hips ever slowly and she again let out tiny meowing sounds."

"Okay Ken, you can fuck me harder now!"

Hearing this beautiful woman on her knees with his cock impaled in her pussy from behind turned him on even more. He reared back and shoved in to the hilt and she shuttered and wiggled about as he pulled out and shove back in. Reaching up he gathered her long mane of hair and balled it all up in one fist and as he slammed into her spasming pussy he pulled back on her hair, again and again he did this and she was screaming wildly and Harriet had to tell her to quiet down, there were people in the outer office.

Jennifer paid her no attention as she was moaning and groaning constantly as Ken fucked her pussy two at least three more orgasms and still continued to plow away. She was nearly exhausted when he finally pulled out of her pussy, thinking he was done, boy was she wrong.

His cock was dripping with her thick gooey cum and he slid the head back and forth across her tiny puckered hole and when he lodged it in place he made one quick lunge forward and the thick spongy head popped past the elastic ring of her ass.

Jennifer went wild as she fell to the carpeted floor trying to escape his onslaught of her tight asshole.

Ken followed and when he landed on her another three inches slipped into her ass. Still holding onto her hair he pulled her head about and with Jennifer gasping for breath through her mouth he covered her mouth with his own. This caused her to begin breathing heavily through her nose and she couldn't get enough oxygen into her lungs.

She tore her mouth from his and was gasping for air; "Please. Please Ken, no more! I can't take that cock in my ass, it hurts too much!"

Ken whispered huskily in her ear and nipped at it at the same time; "Oh no you don't Jennifer, you were talking all day about getting fucked in the ass. Harriet tried a woman and loved it. Just give it a chance, I'll take it slow and wait until you get used to it. I guarantee, once you get accustomed to it you will LOVE IT!"

Harriet smiled at her; "Yeah Jen, just wait I thought I was going to die, now I think I'll die if he doesn't fuck my ass. Want to do me instead Ken?"

He smiled at her, "Maybe after I fuck Jennifer's ass, just keep it hot for me and I'll try both asses, okay?"

Harriet just nodded and went back to finger fucking herself. The entire leather sofa cushion was covered in her wet juices and the cum just flowed freely from her cunt as she jammed four fingers in and out of her pussy and two of the other hand in and out of her gaping asshole. Her long sexy blonde hair was now totally down dancing about her face as she kept her eyes riveted on the cock fucking Jennifer's ass.

Jennifer felt the burning in her ass began to subside and she wiggled trying to accommodate Ken's fat cock and she whispered through clinched teeth; "Okay Ken, you can start again, but please take it slow."

Ken pulled out slightly and Jennifer let out a sigh and then he pushed forward and slipped another two inches into her asshole.

She grunted like a stuffed pig, but began pushing back and panting; "Oh yes Ken, I see what Harriet was talking about. The burning is subsiding and oh yes, Ken fuck my ass. Mmmmm god that still hurts, but the feeling is exquisite!"

Ken began sliding more and more of his cock into her ass and she started pushing back. He pulled her back onto her knees and they began fucking in unison. They did this for well over five minutes and Ken was now balls deep into her ass and was rubbing her clit approaching another glorious orgasm.

She tightened as she felt his balls slapping against her pussy. This triggered her orgasm and began shaking violently and let out a low groan and came again.

He stopped, feeling her ass tighten even more about his cock. He motioned to Harriet and she flopped off the couch and positioned herself next to Jennifer. He pulled his cock from her ass with a pop, he moved over to Harriet and he slipped rather easily into her asshole seeing all of her fingering caused most of her juices to collect at the entrance to her asshole. Within three thrusts he was all the way in her ass and she was loving it.

Jennifer loved it, but didn't know if she could ever do it again. Turning towards Harriet they kissed passionately as Ken continued fucking Harriet's slippery hole. All of the juices turned Ken to jelly and he could feel his balls tightening and as he fucked away at her ass. He felt his cum boiling and as he tightened his grip on her ample hips he began shooting his load in her ass. After the first two shots, he quickly pulled from her ass and shoved it back into Jennifer's. Shot after shot flowed into her bowels and she came again quickly. When he was nearly finished, he pulled out and finished cumming in Harriet. Cupping her pussy he fingered her stiff clit and she came for the umpteenth time.

Ken slowly rolled off of the two sweaty women and gathering himself flopped down on the sofa and watched the two women kiss and caress each other.

They were still not finished and he thought he was insatiable, but they put him to shame as after licking each other's tits Jennifer rolled Harriet onto her back and crawling around her body got in a sixty nine with Harriet. The two of them started licking each other's pussies and they moved to their oozing asshole and slipped their tongues into each other's asshole sucking the juices that Ken had deposited there.

After about a good ten minutes they had cum multiple times again and cuddled together on the carpet.

All of a sudden there was a call coming on the Admiral's phone. Harriet answered it and replied' "Yes sir, right away sir. We'll be right there!"

Turning to the other two she spat out; "Hurry and dress the Captain and Bud have returned and they want us in his office ASAP!"

They dressed as fast as they could, looking a mess, they tried to fix their hair, to no avail and headed out to the Captain's office.

Harm and Bud looked at the two women and knew exactly what happened; "That will be all Lt. Roberts, Petty Officer Coates, we'll speak later. Seaman Brown, please have a seat.

Harriet and Jennifer left the office looked terrified at what Harm may say to them later.

"Okay Seaman Brown, let's talk." Harm proceeded to question him and after about a good hour turned to Bud; "Please call the MP's Bud and have Seaman Brown escorted back to his barracks. See you in court tomorrow Seaman."

Ken had a sly smile on his face and as he left the office with the MP's he turned to Bud; "Commander Roberts, I just wanted to say just how much I enjoyed Harriet!"

Bud held his temper and replied; "And I Kathy, you know your insatiable wife in Pensacola!"

The MP's had to hold off Seaman Brown and both Harm and Bud laughed as they ushered him away.

"Bud you may want to take off early today. Take Harriet home and get things tucked away."

"Thank you Captain, I will, you may want to speak with Petty Officer Coates."

"Oh I intend to and who know what will happen. See you in the morning and Bud?"

"Yes Captain?

"Get some rest!"

They both laughed as Bud left to find Harriet.

Harm called Jennifer's desk; "Petty Officer, please come into my office please."

"Yes sir, right away!"

"Have a seat Petty Officer!"

"Thank you sir, what can I do for you?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"I should take you over my knee and punish you for what you and Harriet did in the Admiral's office."

"Ohhh Captain, that sounds delicious, when?"

"Now Jennifer I can't take this up now, but once Colonel MacKenzie returns we will settle this problem. That will be all Petty Officer!"

She stood at attention; "Yes sir, will that be all sir?"

"Yes Petty Officer, dismissed!"

She turned and left the office and let out a deep breath as she returned to her desk, as she sat down the pressure on her asshole was uncomfortable, but she wiggled her ass as she remembered how nice it was to feel a stiff cock finally up her ass.

Everyone was at their desks when the attending Judge entered the courtroom and Harm let out a groan when he saw who the Judge was presiding over the Seaman Brown case. It was Commander Allison Krennick, as she blurted out; "Be seated, is the prosecution ready to proceed?"

"Yes your honor!" replied Harm.

"And you Colonel MacKenzie is the defense ready!"

"Yes your honor."

"Okay Captain Rabb, please call your first witness."

And so went the trial and over the next two days Harm presented his case and at every point possible the judge knocked down his points and Sarah smiled at the way her case was going, knowpng damn well that Commander Krennick had a hard on for Harm.

The Seaman could tell it was going well for him and he started to relax. With Lt. Harriet Robert on one side of him and Colonel MacKenzie on the other, he sat back and casually dropped his hand down onto Harriet's stocking clad knee. Amusing himself during the trial, he slowly began sliding his hand upward until he encountered her bare thigh.

She caught her breath and let out a tiny yelp. The Judge looked her way; "Is everything alright Lt. Roberts?"

Harriet was blushing and looked flustered and replied; "Yes your Honor, I just had a problem with what the prosecution said, sorry your Honor."

Harriet turned towards Seaman Brown and whispered; "Now stop that or we will be in real trouble."

After about ten minutes the Seaman got a wild idea. Leaning forward at the desk me unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out, stroking it until it was nice and stiff, he let go and leaning back slowly took Harriet's hand and placed it around his cock.

She jumped up in shock that he would do that in the courtroom.

The judge looked over and saw his cock hanging out from under the table.

"Seaman Brown, in chambers, NOW!"

Harm and Mac stood and hurried towards the judges chambers. The judge turned to them; "ALONE!"

She slammed the door behind the Seaman and when she turned to face him, she was in his arms in a flash; "Oh Fuck Ken, I've wanted to do this for two days now."

"Hello Commander Krennick, how have you been?" He had a huge smile on his face as Allison was busy opening the buttons on his pants. They fell to the floor and she followed then as she knelt before him.

"Oh my god Ken, if you only knew how much I missed his huge cock of yours!"

He gripped her short blonde hair and fed her his cock as she sucked in all the way in. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair as her tongue went to work on his stiff cock. Pulling off his cock she looked up at him with her dark blue eyes and grinned; "Oh fuck Ken, I just love your cock. I could suck on it for hours."

"I would love that, but we don't have that much time Allison. I want you to get me nice and wet and very hard. Then I'm going to fuck your pussy and your ass."

"Holy shit Ken, I can't wait!" She swallowed his cock as her cheeks ballooned out and she slurped up her dripping saliva as it rolled off his thick shaft.

"After I fuck you I want you to get dressed, get back on the bench and dismiss my case, do you understand?"

She nodded and replied; "Yes Ken I understand, but I can't do that!"

Ken stepped back and slowly put his cock back into his pants; "I would love to do that, but I can't. There is just too much evidence against you. I tried at every avenue to keep Harm in check, but to dismiss the case would be judicial misconduct."

Ken shook his head and ran his fingers through her blonde hair. He bent down and kissed her roughly; "Well Commander, I guess there isn't anything more to say."

He turned and walked towards the door to the courtroom.

"No, stop Ken, I'll do it, just fuck me, fuck me now and hard and make me cum!"

Turning back to Allison he cupped her head and with his hand on the back of her neck, drew her mouth to his.

She let out a groan as his tongue darted in and out of her mouth, fencing with hers and she tore at his pants, pushing them down she grabbed his cock roughly and began stroking it. It grew to its full length within seconds and he grabbed her tight dark blue skirt and yanked on it until it was about her waist.

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers