JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers

She let out a loud groan when he slipped his hand into her panties and immediately shoved two fingers into her dripping hole.

He pulled his fingers out and she groaned in protest. He shoved his juice covered fingers into her mouth and she sucked on it like a starved animal. He tore off her suit jacket and pulled off her tie. Quickly unbuttoning her starched white blouse he pulled it roughly off her shoulders and it hit the floor. He looked down and now it was his turn to groan. Taking one step back he looked down at her huge tits; "Oh my god Allison, I forgot just how gorgeous your body was. Hell your tits make Colonel MacKenzie's tits look like a pre-teen's chest."

She smiled when she heard that, she always had a thing for Harm, but Sarah MacKenzie always got in the way. Hearing that gave her hope to bed Harm one day. "So mine are bigger then Colonel Mackenzie's huh? How do you know? Have you seen them to compare?"

Ken laughed; "No not yet, but I'm working on it, I've been close enough and accentually rubbed against them, but they are no way as big as these beauties."

She smiled again when she heard this and caught her breath when he reached around her back and popped open her white lacy bra. It slid down her arms and those huge melons swayed about her chest. Cupping them in his palms he hefted them up and lowering his head he began to rain kisses on those fantastic melons. He lapped away and sucked at them until they were covered in his saliva.

Allison continued to stroke his cock and she threw her head back as she felt her impending orgasm.

Ken turned her around roughly and bent her over her desk. Reaching down he tore her panties off and gripping her by the hips lined his cock up with her dripping slit. He slid it up and down her puffy cunt lips and slowly the head spread her lips and the head popped it. Shoving forward half of his cock slid in.

Allison let out a loud groan and turned her upper body towards Ken. Catching his mouth with her own, they locked mouths as he shoved the remaining four inches into her quaking pussy.

Cupping her huge swinging tits he started pounding relentlessly into her cunt. Sweat dripped from his strawberry blonde head as he picked up the pace. The entire room echoed the sound of their sweaty bodies as they slapped over and over again against one another.

Allison's juices could not be contained in her cock filled cunt and it flowed freely down her thighs. She was pushing back against him and she reached down and cupped his balls.

He did the same cupping her cum filled cunt and played with her clit.

This sent her over the top and came all over his fingers. Catching his mouth with her own again she swapped spit with him as she felt another orgasm building.

Ken knew he wouldn't last much longer and knew they needed to get back into the courtroom soon. He pulled out of her cunt and it made a sucking sound and he nearly came when he heard that. With his entire groin covered in her juices he gripped his slime covered cock and with one urgent lunge slipped his cock into her tight asshole. Nowhere as tight as Harriet or Jennifer's ass, Allison's ass was like a sucking vacuum and he drove in and out of her faster and faster.

Her entire body was glistening in a thin film of sweat and she was moaning constantly. She was as limp as a wet rag and he had to hold her up on shaky legs. She felt another orgasm starting and it grew and grew until she blew like a geyser.

This sent him over the top and slamming into her as hard as possible held his hips tightly against her plush ass cheeks and emptied his cum filled balls into her ass. He fell against her and they both laid there on her desk until they regained their strength.

They slowly got up and went into her private bathroom. They tried to make themselves presentable and just before they reentered the courtroom looked at each other. She game him a tender kiss; "Okay I guess we both look okay, let's do this!"

Ken made a beeline to his seat and Allison walked on shaky legs to the bench. Looking down at the papers before her, she licked her lips and looked at the prosecution and then the defense and spoke; "After careful deliberation I find that there is insufficient evidence to go forward with this trial, case dismissed!"

Both Harm and Mac stood, looking at Commander Krennick and them Seaman Brown. Harm spoke up "Your honor?"

"Don't go there Captain Rabb, I said case dismissed"; and she was gone.

Harm looked over at the smiling Seaman; "This isn't over yet Seaman!"

"Oh yes it is Captain, how about letting bygones, be bygones. How about a dinner party, just the four of us, you and the Colonel and Petty Officer Coates and myself?"

Harm was about to rip into him, but Mac stopped him, shaking her head as to say, don't blow it, don't go there."

Mac turned to Seaman Brown; "Ken that sounds great, how about at my place tonight at six?"

He place a tiny kiss on her cheek; "Sounds great Colonel, see you them."

As he walked out of the courtroom Sarah turned to Harm; "We'll get that bastard yet. Why not have some fun first? We'll give him some extra rope to hang himself. Why let him know we have a deeper investigation pending on that cocky son of a bitch."

Harm took Sarah in his arms and placing his finger on her chin; he raised her lips to his own and placed a soft kiss on them. Breaking the kiss he looked into her deep brown eyes and smiled; "I knew you were devious and I love you Sarah MacKenzie..."

To be continued...

TVfreak
TVfreak
33 Followers