JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had her head resting on Harm's belly. She was lazily fondling his balls and cock. She placed tiny kisses on his belly and at the base of his cock.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Sarah lifted her head; "Enter."

Jennifer walked in, her dress completely open and her tits showed provocatively above her lacy navy blue bra. "Sorry for the intrusion Colonel, but Admiral Chegwidden just called me on my cell and he wants me there ASAP and he sounds pissed." Her eyes dropped to Sarah slowly stroking hand. Smiling at Sarah she said; Sarah, I can now see why they call him Harm. With a cock that size he would harm any pussy, Colonel may I?"

"Sure Jennifer, be my guest, but not too much. I still have unfinished business with this cock."

Jennifer slid onto the bed and ran her tongue along harm's blood red cockhead and could taste his pre-cum oozing out of the head. Moaning he began pumping her lips up and down his cock.

Harm let out a groan and arching his back drove even more cock meat into her mouth.

"Woo there girl, I think that enough. Didn't you have to rush off and report to the Admiral?" Popping off his cock and standing next to the bed. She slowly closed her dress and tried desperately to tuck her hair back up. "Sorry Colonel I sort of got carried away. Can I try some of that later?"

"We'll see Jennifer, now off with you. Tell Ken we'll be out in a little while."

Don't worry about him Ma'am, he found your stash of porn and is watching it and playing with himself, damn you won't believe how hot that looks."

"Really!"

Harm gripped her arm; "Oh no you don't Mac, you have some unfinished business here."

She laughed and waved Jennifer away and resumed stroking his cock. Her eyes caught his as she hovered over his cock and slowly sucked the large fat head between her bright red lips. Slow and methodically she brought it back up to full mast. Letting it pop put of her mouth she swung her leg over his waist and gripping his thick hard cock in her tiny delicate hand slid it back and forth along her dripping slit. Finding the opening Mac lowered her hips as he slid into her moist hole. Inch by glorious inch Harm entered her heavenly pussy. She stopped when she was about halfway down his shaft and bent over him, offering her pendulous tits to his mouth. Opening his mouth he gladly drew one fat dark stiff nipple in between his lips. Laving up the tit he did the same to the other.

Sarah resumed her downward path trying desperately to fill her tight cunt with his fat cock meat. Sitting up she dug her hands in her long dark tresses and rolled her hips around as she finally bottomed out on his cock. She had never felt this full before and although it was slightly uncomfortable, the sparks of every nerve ending was alive in her body. Breathing now through her mouth she began to rise and lower her hips feeling his cock hit parts of her womb never touched before. It was driving her crazy with lust and she never wanted it to end, but she knew an orgasm was building and she knew soon it would overtake her body.

Sarah was riding Harm's cock faster and faster. Harm was lying back enjoying watching Sarah. Her eyes were wide open and her expression changed with every downward thrust. She had a look of pure ecstasy and lust in her eyes. Her mouth was open gasping for air and as she slammed her body back down she bit down on her lower lip. She was moaning and groaning constantly as she neared an orgasm.

All of a sudden she stopped and her eyes went wide and she shook all over and Harm felt a rush of hot creamy fluid cover his thick long cock. As her lower body quivered he felt her juicy cum flow out from around his straining cock and drip down covering his ball and flowed down between his ass cheeks.

He cupped her swaying tits and she fell against his body. Her mouth was nibbling wildly at his neck and ear; "Oh fuck Harm that was incredible. I never came that hard before. It felt like my insides were going to explode. What does it take to make you cum?"

Harm laughed into her ear; "Just wait Sarah; you'll know when I'm cumming. I'm saving it for you. I've waited so fucking long to make love to you and I'm going to make it last."

With that he quickly flipped her over and she was on her back and he was between her shapely legs, still buried in her foaming pussy. Covering her mouth with his own he began rising and lowering his hips, his cock nearly pulling out of her creamy pussy. His shaft running across her sensitive clit drove her wild and she pulled her mouth from his and let out a loud gasp; "Please Harm let me catch my breath. I want you to fuck my brains out like I've never been fucked before, but I need a few moments to rest, please?"

He rested above her on his elbows and half sitting up on his haunches he slid the damp strands of her hair from her face in a caressing way and smiled down at her; "Sure Sarah; anything for you. I've waited all these years, a few minutes more won't kill me."

He was still active while she caught her breath, his hands slid up and down her lush curves, playing with her melon sized tits, bringing the nipples back to an erect state. Sliding his hands down to her sides eh tickled her and she jumped and in doing that he literally popped out of her cunt. She let out a groan, feeling the void his missing cock had created in her still spasming cunt.

He worked his hands up and down her washboard belly and through the downy dark hairs of her pussy, making sure to avoid her drooling cunt. Moving lower he slid his hands up and down her full muscled thighs and calves. He laid his chest against her pussy and slowly dragged his body up her body until he was face to face with her.

Sarah attempted to encircle his broad shoulders with her arms to hold him there, but to no avail.

Harm slipped out of her grasp and slid his entire broad body against her glistening body until he had his head buried between her thighs, where he nibbled at the tender flesh of her inner thighs, once again making sure to avoid her dripping pussy. Up again he slid, repeating this over and over again till Sarah was moaning with anticipation of his mouth on her dripping cunt.

On his next downward trip, Sarah gripped his head and guided it directly to her pussy and he opened his mouth and slid his tongue downwards from clit all the way down to her juice covered asshole. This time on the way back up he stopped and began licking and sucking on her pussy like a starved animal.

Sarah went wild as he drove his tongue deep into her oozing hole. "Oh my god Harm fuck my pussy with your tongue. Fuck you got so fucking wet I feel like a swamp down there."

He lapped away at her pussy and she squeezed her thighs about his head. Arching her back she let out a long hissing sound and came once again. She covered his face again with her cum juices and fell back onto the bed rolling her head from side to side as she slowly lost all control of her lower body. Her legs fell away from Harm's head and lay out splayed as wide as she could spread them.

Harm slowly slid back up her body and kissed her tenderly and she moaned her approval as she licked lazily at her juices that covered his face and chin.

Once again he caressed her face and brushed the tangled hair from her face; "Sarah, I'm so glad we waited, it feels special. Hell I would have fucked you long ago if I knew you were this hot, but waiting, knowing we really love each other, hell I love you Sarah!"

She kissed him and she let out a loud moan as he once again drove his harder then steel cock, balls deep into her molten lava like cunt.

Both of their animal instincts suddenly took over and they began fucking like never before. Their bodies meshed together like a fined tuned European sports car. As he pushed forward, she drove upwards their bellies, thighs and groins slapped against each other. Over and over again they did this. Harm was dripping sweat from every pore as he matched her thrust for thrust.

His mouth moved from her mouth to her neck, to her ears and down to her wildly swaying tits. Her entire body, like his was covered in a sweet sweat that spurred them on even more.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me harder Harm. I want to feel that monster cock of yours deeper in my cunt. My god Harm, you're hitting spots I never knew I had. Fuck me, fuck me Harm, yes, yes oh fuck, noooooooooooooo. Oh fuck I'm cumming again, too soon, too fucking soon! Oh fuck me, I want you to fuck me and never stop."

Once again like earlier Sarah stiffened like a board and fell to the bed as she came again.

Harm did not let up this time and as he fucked the spread-eagled Mac, with each downward thrust he could hear the splashing sounds of her female juices squirting out from around his long thick cock. In and out he went as she rolled her head from side to side, as she offered her body up to his monster cock. All of a sudden Sarah let out a loud scream as Harm pulled out of her pussy and flipped her over. Gripping her by her slim hips drew her up onto her knees and with one fast plunge buried himself deep into her pussy doggy style.

Sarah buried her face in the sweat covered pillow and moaned and groaned with each and every thrust Harm inflicted on her cum soaked pussy. She was nearing another orgasm as his cum filled balls slapped against her eraser sized clit.

He could feel her soupy cunt began to tighten and he knew she was nearing another orgasm. In doing this it nearly drew the cum from his cock. Harm picked up the pace, his thighs slapping hard against her plush ass. He knew he was about to unload a stream of cum that would nearly tear Sarah's insides out. At the last second he slipped a finger deep into her cum covered asshole. When he did this Sarah fell to the bed and following her there he trapped her body between the mattress and his cum spurting cock.

"Oh Fuck Sarah, I'm cumming!"

"Yes Harm, cum in me I'm cumming too. Oh fuck I can feel you squirting in my cunt, god it's so fucking hot, oh no, I'm cumming again."

Harm laid there his sweaty body covering her body. His head buried in her sweat laden hair, he whispered in her ear; "God Sarah, that was amazing, I wish I could fuck you again right now, but I need to replenish my fluids, I think I emptied all of mine in your sweet pussy."

Harm rolled off of Sarah and she turned over and rested her head on his rising and falling chest.

After about five minutes she began to stir; "Harm, Harm, wake up. We need to take a shower and change the sheets. You made a mess of my new satin sheets!"

"ME? You're the one who came over and over again all over my cock and the bed."

"Alright, you're right, now come on and let's take a quick shower, and no touching!"

Harm laughed; "Yeah right, like that's going to happen!"

Sarah slipped in after Harm and he drew her body to his and slid his soapy hands all over her body and by the time she was totally covered in suds, she was turned on again and was ready to cum. Turning to face him, she kissed him hard and let out a squeal when he backed her under the hot spray covered her head in water. She fought to free herself but he held her there and squirting a palm full of shampoo into his hand he began to work the lather into her dark wet locks.

She let out a moan and rested her forehead on his chest allowing him to work his magic fingers in her scalp. Her head rolled around as if it would fall off her neck, she was enjoying the massage immensely. Again she let out a scream when Harm backed her into the shower spray and rinsed the shampoo from her hair.

"Okay Captain, now it's your turn!"

Sarah began soaping up Harm's body making sure to stay clear of his cock. Once she had his entire body soaped up she, like he did pushed him into the spray and washed the suds away. Kneeling before him she took her soap covered hands and gripping his cock began jacking him off. He was as hard as a rock within seconds. He nearly came when she shoved a soap covered finger up his ass.

Harm tensed up and let out a groan, turning into the spray he washed the soap from his cock and balls. It was quickly replaced with her mouth as she drew this stiff cock deep into her mouth.

Sarah looked up at Harm and he nearly came once again. He was staring down at the gorgeous face of Sarah MacKenzie. Her lashes were wet, her hair slicked back and her full red lips were wrapped tightly around his cock. He held off cumming and gripping her by the arms pulled her to her feet.

Harm kissed her tenderly and whispered; "We'll have to finish that later, we better get out before we use all the hot water."

She kissed him back and turning off the water climbed out and handed him a large oversized towel. They dried each other and headed to the bedroom to change the sheet.

Once done Sarah left the room to dress. When she reentered the bedroom Harm drew in his breath sharply. She was standing at the doorway looking absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing an ivory floor length lace and silk nightgown. Two tiny straps had the pleasure of holding her heavy breasts in place. They were encased in a lacy material where her dark nipples were visible. From the waist down the nightgown was a silky material that hugged her every curve. It was obvious that she was naked under the gown. Her long dark hair, still wet was combed back and her lips had a new coat of bright red lipstick.

Harm, now in is pants tried to coax her to the bed, but she laughed and slipped into a matching robe. Tying it tightly about her waist she led him back into the living room.

Across town Petty Office Jennifer Coates tried to look as presentable as possible stood before Admiral Chegwidden office and knocked lightly on his door.

"ENTER"; he barked!

Jennifer walked into the Admiral's office and he was sitting behind his desk, a remote control in his hand and looking down at some papers on his desk.

"Sir, Petty Officer Coates reporting as ordered Sir!"

"At ease Petty Officer!" A.J. looked up from his desk and smiled to himself, but didn't show any outward signs of his approval. "My god, he thought to himself, she looked amazing standing before him in a form fitting navy blue dress and stockings, her hair somewhat in disarray.

"Ah Petty Officer, you seem to be out of uniform."

"Yes Admiral I am, but I was off duty and at a dinner party at Colonel Mackenzie's apartment when you called."

"So you are Petty Officer, please have a seat. I have something of a disturbing nature to address with you."

Jennifer took a seat before the Admiral and as she crossed her legs the sound of nylon against nylon filled the room causing A.J. cock to stiffen. His eyes drifted from her pretty face and ended on her legs that were showing off nicely seeing her dress had parted and she was showing her slender thighs to him nearly up to her lacy stocking tops.

Licking her full red lips she looked at the Admiral; "What was it you wanted to speak to me about Admiral?"

"I believe it would be easier to show you rather then talk to you about it Petty Officer. Take a look at the television over there on the wall and tell me what is going on here."

The screen came to life and Jennifer caught her breath when it showed her on her knees, naked and Seaman Ken Brown's cock buried deep in her asshole. "Admiral I can explain!"

"I would love to hear it Petty Officer, Lesbian acts, sodomy and in my office out of uniform, and this is not a dinner party!"

"Ah, well, hummm, I guess I can't explain it other then saying I was caught up in the moment and my sexual urges took over Admiral."

As she was speaking her eyes were plastered on the television screen and didn't notice the Admiral getting up and walking up behind her in her chair. All of a sudden she felt something soft and yet very firm against her cheek. When she turned to see what it was she was shocked to see the Admiral's cock with a pearly drop of precum oozing out of the large red helmet like head. She jerked her head back and looked up at A.J. as he towered over her. He was naked from the waist down and he cupped the back of her head and slowly drew her back towards his weeping cock.

Jennifer let out a tiny moan and slipping her tongue out caught the drop of cum that was about to fall. "Oh my god Ad..." That was all she got out as she covered his cock with her red lips and sucked him in until the head of his cock slid down the back of her throat.

A.J. let go of her head and placed them on her shoulders as he threw his head back and gave way to the feeling of this great cock sucker before him. Nearly losing his balance he pulled out of her mouth and she protested. He pulled her over to the desk and sitting his naked ass on the edge of the desk, Jennifer quickly dropped to her knees and resumed sucking on his cock. The slurping and suctioning Jennifer was administering on his cock filled the room and A.J tore off his shirt and undershirt.

Jennifer pulled her lips off his cock with a pop and looked up at his hard body and smiled; "My god Admiral, you have one rocking body!"

He laughed; "Jennifer with my cock in your mouth I think you can call me A.J. at least for now."

Her eyes twinkled as she smiled and dropped back down on his cock. As she sucked at it she thought it was the perfect size. Not fat like Ken's or huge like Captain Rabb's, just the right size to suck and fuck all evening long.

She let out a groan when he tried to pull her from his cock. Once she did, her lips and his cock were covered in her shiny wet saliva.

He smiled down to her; "Petty Officer, it seems you have me at a disadvantage. You see I'm totally naked and you are fully clothed."

Jennifer let out a laugh; "I guess I'll have to remedy that Sir, I mean A.J."

Standing up she turned and walked halfway across the room and stood in front of the couch where Harriet, Ken and her fucked the day before. Swaying from side to side she pulled the cord that held her wrap-around dress secure and it slid open. With a quick shrug of her shoulders the dress fell and she caught it in the crook of her elbows. Holding it there for a moment she straightened her arms and the dress fluttered to the floor around her ankles.

A.J.'s eyes blazed with lust as he sat on the edge of his desk slowly stroking his sizeable cock.

This turned on Jennifer to no end, she loved watching a man, or woman masturbate. She placed the fingertip of one index finger into her mouth; wetting it she pulled down one bra cup with her other hand. Using the wet finger she ran it around and around the stiff red nipple of her firm tit.

A.J. stroked his cock faster; "Take it off Jennifer; I want to see those tits that were hidden for all those months under that starched white uniform of yours."

She laughed out loud; "Is that an order Sir?"

"You're god damn right it's an order Petty Officer!"

"Yes sir, right away sir!"

With that she reached behind her and popped open her bra. Hunching her shoulders forward, just like her dress, she caught it in the crook of her elbows and slowly lowered her arms. The bra joined the dress around her feet. She kicked both articles away and slowly walked towards A.J. her hands slid slowly up and down her petite gorgeously curved body. Stopping before him she said; "Wil1 there be anything else Sir?"

A smiled crossed her lips as her hand moved to his wildly moving hand. Removing his hand she replaced it with her own tiny soft fingers.

A.J. let out a groan as she slid slowly up and down his stiff cock. She stopped just a moment to cup his swollen nuts and squeeze slightly.

Once again he let out a moan and took her roughly in his arm and covered her mouth with his own.

It was her turn to moan as he pulled her soft tender body against his rock hard one. She returned his kiss, driving her tongue into his mouth. Again she let out a groan as he cupped her firm petite ass in his large hands and squeezed hard pulling her cheeks apart and running his fingers across her panty clad asshole and quickly damping pussy. Standing up quickly A.J. spun Jennifer around and placed her on the edge of his desk. Placing his hands on her hips he caught the waistband of her panties in his fingers and pulled downward.