JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Ken and Bud looked at each other naked and felt very uncomfortable and quickly slipped into their pants and tee shirts. With that behind them they talked about each other's wives and both were raring to go again when Mac came back into the living room with her nightgown and robe back in place.

Ken took her by the hand and pulled her down to his lap. Just then there was a knock on the door and Sarah scurried to answer it. Opening the door her eyes went wide as standing before her were Admiral Chegwidden and Petty Officer Coates.

"Good evening Colonel, are you going to invite us in?"

She stammered and said; "Oh yes, please, please come in. I wasn't expecting you Sir."

"Is that a problem Colonel, if it is I can always leave?"

"Ah no, no Sir come in please."

"Okay, but only if everyone calls me A.J. for the evening, after all we are off duty. Isn't that right Jennifer?"

Jennifer gave A.J.'s arm a squeeze and rested her head on his broad shoulder; "Sure are A.J."

Sarah ushered them into the room and asked about drinks and they were passed around. Jennifer sat between Ken and Bud and feeling a little horny again, her hands were resting on the two men's thighs.

A.J. got up to accept the drink from Mac and stood close to her. "You know Mac, ever since that evening at my apartment where we were all gathered for my daughter Francesca's cocktail party; I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. I was always wondering what would have happened if we did kiss. I guess we'll never know, damn I hate cell phones."

Sarah looked deep into A.J.'s eyes and in a deep husky whisper said; "Well A.J., there isn't a cell phone within ear shot now. As for never knowing, well never say never."

A.J. ran his fingers through Mac's long straight wet hair and cupping the back of her head drew her mouth to hers."

Sarah let out a tiny whimper as their kiss intensified........

In the bedroom Harriet stood toe to toe with Harm. She looked up at his rugged face and ran the back of her hand across his cheek.

He took it in his hand and kissed it; "My god Harriet you look gorgeous tonight. You are without a doubt the ultimate MILF and the perfect girl next door."

She smiled; "Harm, I'm tired of being the perfect wife, perfect mother and the girl next door. Tonight I want to be you slut, your whore and I want you to fuck me, suck me and cum all over me."

Harm saw the passion and lust in her eyes and played along; "Okay Harriet, so you want to be my slut huh? Stand back and watch me undress. I want you to see just what you have in store for you tonight. Once I finish I want you to reach up and let your hair down, because I want to grab that gorgeous blonde hair of your in my fist and grip it as I feed you my cock in your mouth, in your pussy and yes in that gorgeous ass of yours!"

"Oh my, yes I want it, I want all of that Harm, strip for me and I'll be your sex slave for the entire night."

"No Harriet, not for just tonight, but for whenever I want you."

"Oh yes Harm, whenever you want to fuck me, I'll be there."

"Not just me, but also Sarah and I fucking you together."

"Yes, yes Harm, whatever you want, just please fuck me."

Harm laughed; "All in good time Harriet, remember good comes to all who wait!"

"Fuck waiting Harm. I want you now!"

He stood there with his hands on his hips and his hands moved to his belt buckle.

Harriet's eyes were fixed on his hands as he opened the belt and unhooking his pants slowly drew the zipper down. Harriet's eyes went wide as his pants fell and she was staring at the largest cock she had ever seen. To her Bud's was nice and long, but not very thick and Ken's was thick, but overly long. Harm's was the best of both, longer then Bud's and just as, if not thicker then Ken's. Her mouth watered as she saw the first drop of pre-cum forming on the large blood red mushroomed head. She caught her breath when he lifted it and using his thumb smeared the cum around the head.

"You want this Harriet?"

With her eyes never leaving his quickly hardening cock all she could do was nod. She took a step towards him and he laughed; "Oh no Harriet, not yet. Remember what I told you I wanted you to do.

Her hands flew to her head and Harm stopped her.

"Slow Harriet, nice and slow, tease me, and make me want you like I've never wanted a woman before."

Her face turned red and she smiled and slowly one by one pulled the tens of pins holding her perfectly coiffure hairdo up on her head. Her hands went to pull her hair down and Harm stopped her; "No, no Harriet shake it loose, I want to see it looking wild around that gorgeous face of yours."

Harriet grinned broadly; "Jordan told me you had a hair fetish, but I never believed her."

He looked at her with amazement; "Wow, that's a name from the past, when did you talk to her?"

"I went to see her about examining Ken to determine his mental state and we got to talking about you. Enough about Jordan, how do you like my hair now Harm?"

She had shaked her head wildly and her long light blonde locks rested on her lace covered shoulders and down her nearly bare back.

He turned her around and pressed his stiff cock against her ample ass. Pushing the long blonde hair to one side he kissed the back of her neck. Trying to kiss the nape, but the high neck collar of the dress got in the way. As he did this his hands moved from her tiny waist to her large tits. He tickled the flesh that was showing between the heart shaped opening between them. Cupping her tits he squeezed hard and she let out a deep groan and wiggled her ass harder against his cock that was making a groove in the back of her gown. Letting go of her heavy breasts he slid his hands down off the lacy and onto the satin covered hips and belly. Pressing harder he rubbed back and forth across her swollen mound and her knees nearly buckled when he ran across her clit. Even though she was wearing her gown and thong, he knew exactly where to apply pressure to make her quiver.

She turned her head and looking up at him with those large doe like eyes whispered; "Oh Harm, fuck me, fuck me now. I need your cock so bad." She reached back and as she stroked his cock let out another loud groan as he found her clit again and she felt more of his pre-cum ooze from his stiff cock.

Harm left her pussy and reached up and unclipped the top of her dress, slowly lowering it, now it was Harm's turn to catch his breath as he stared at her huge tits, bare before him. The nipples were large with half dollar sized bright pink aureoles. Unlike Sarah, whose skin was darker, Harriet's chest and tits were white as snow. Cupping both of them from behind he hefted their amazing weight and thumbed both nipples causing Harriet to groan louder.

Letting go of his cock, she reached up from behind and pulled his mouth down to hers. She twisted in his embrace and now facing him, crushed her tits against his lower chest.

Their mouths fought with one another as his fingers ran through her hair and then down her naked back settling on her ass. Tugging at the dress it fell in a pool of white satin about her feet. Stepping back he looked down at her figure; "My god Harriet, you're gorgeous, you're right; you are no longer the girl next door. You're my slut who I intend to lick, suck and fuck until you can't stand it any longer!"

She looked up at him, those translucent blue eyes piercing his; she licked her glossy red lips and stood there in her lacy thong, garter belt, white thigh high stocking and silver high heeled shoes, by god she did look like a whore who was ready to be fucked.

In one quick swoop, Harm picked her up in his arms and placed her on the bed.

She struck a pose that would rival one of the best porn stars. Her back was propped up on the large pillows and one leg was outstretched and the other one bent with her foot planted firmly on the bed. Slowly she let the one leg flop open to give Harm the view of her blonde landing strip that was half hidden by her thong.

Harm slid onto the bed and removed the high heel of the out stretched leg. He kissed his way up to the stocking top and then moved to the other foot, lifting it up from the bed he removed that one and again kissed his way up to the stocking top. When he reached it he unhooked the stocking and kissed it off sliding it down and covered her bare leg downward until it was off her foot. He kissed his way back up the bare leg until he reached the height of the stocking on the other leg. Shifting to that leg he did the same and by now Harriet was moaning and groaning arching her back and thrashing about wildly. At her foot he looked up and was once again amazed on just how gorgeous this demure woman really was. With her back resting on the pillows, her hair billowing around her face and covering half of her quickly rising and falling tits, it was a sight to see. Dressed now only in her thong and garter belt he moved to remove the belt, tossing it aside he lowered his face and took in the musky aroma of her dripping pussy. Pausing briefly he placed a tender kiss over her lace covered cunt and she let out an animal like groan and arched her back. When she did this he slipped the thong off her hips and down her legs. Pulling them off he raised them to his nose to inhale their fragrant scent.

"Harm, why don't you smell it from its source?"

"Oh don't worry Harriet, I will and more then just smell it." He ran his fingers up and down the dewy lips and back along her blonde thatch of hair.

"Harm, do you like my landing strip?"

"Oh Harriet, I love it, it's so soft and fluffy, can't wait to get it all wet and soggy."

She laughed, "Well you're a Naval Aviator, if you like my landing strip, just wait till you try out my cockpit!"

They both laughed, but Harriet's laughter quickly turned to moans as Harm dropped his mouth down and began lapping away at her cuntlips like a rabid dog. For the next ten minutes Harm sucked and finger fucked Harriet's cunt through three orgasms. Throughout the entire time she squeezed his head with her full thighs clawed at his head and spat out obscenities like he had never heard before and coming from a navy flyboy that says something.

"Yes, yes Harm suck that fucking cunt, oh god your tongue is driving me fucking out of my mind. Shit Harm you have to show Bud how you do that. Fuck, oh shit my clit is going to explode again, oh you mother fucker I'm cumming again, shit, suck it, suck it hard Ahhhhhhhhhhh Yesssssss Fuckkkkkkkkk, I'm cumming again!"

She fell back to the bed, by now her hair was in shambles around her face, her previously perfect made up face was now streaked with tears of joy and sweat. She was breathing heavily and her tits rolled about on her chest and her body was wracked again with yet another orgasm.

"Fuck, please stop Harm, fuck, let me catch my breath, oh my god, you have got to be the best pussy eater I've ever encountered, even better then Jennifer. Mmmmmm, yes, just give me a minute to rest, then it's your turn. I can't wait to suck on that huge cock of yours. After my pussy rests a little I want you to put that Tomcat of yours in my hanger."

While Harriet was recovering, Harm kept her motor running by slowly running his fingers around and in and out of her dripping pussy. His entire hand and half his forearm was covered in her cum juices. Every once and awhile he would run his thumb over her stiff clit and she would jump.

She was starting to get worked up again and soon Harm was finger fucking her harder, his long fingers curled around and found her tender "G" spot and this turned her into a wild woman.

"Oh fuck Harm, what the fuck are you doing, shit, oh fuck, fuck, Ahhhhhhhh!"

She squirmed around and arched her back and began squirting her juices. Her eyes went wide as she never did that before and collapsed on the mattress spent and nearly fainting. When she calmed down she ran her fingers through Harm's short damp hair; "My god Harm, Bud could never find that on me. Fuck, I never knew I had one, I always heard about it, but now, fuck me, I'll never be happy without having that done to me, thank you, thank you. Now mother fucker, it's your turn."

Harm came up from between her legs; his entire hand, arm and face were covered in her juices after she squirted.

"Holy shit Harm I'm sorry, I didn't realize I came that much. Come here and let me help you with that."

She began kissing his face and as she went along she licked the dripping cum from his face. He wrapped his cum covered hand around his cock; "Here you go Harriet, you can lick your cum from my cock. As he pumped his cock it grew larger and slick with her juices. The sound of her cum slapping against his meat turned her on again and as she crawled around the bed and after moving from his face rained kissed on his chest and belly. Harm could see the lust in this once innocent looking MILF. She replaced his hand on his cock with her own, briefly she slid her hand along his arm and using her cum from his arm wrapped her tiny fingers around his cock. They barely made it around, but she was really getting into it and lowered her mouth to the large mushroomed head of his cock. Quickly she had all of her cum sucked and licked away and was now slobbering all over his cock, her nostrils were flaring and her eyes were wide open staring directly into Harm's eyes. "Oh my god Harm, I just love sucking cock!" She stopped only momentarily to slip it out of her mouth and run her lips up and down the underside of it and sucked each ball into her mouth and rolled it around in her mouth, she continued to slurp and gurgle as her tiny hands whipped up and down the length of his huge cock.

Popping the nut from her mouth you could see the lust in her eyes, "Fuck Harm, I just can't get enough of his cock meat. I want to suck and suck and feel it slide along my lips. The feeling of the large veins across my tongue just drives me wild!"

She dropped her mouth back over the large head and began bobbing up and down as fast as she could, her long blonde hair was flying all around and Harm tried to catch it so he could get it out of her way, but she was in no way going to slow down or stop. Finally Harm just let go and leaned back and concentrated on the fantastic blow job this MILF was giving him.

Harriet's saliva was dripping down his ball and slipped between his ass cheeks. Her hands were busy; one was sliding up and down his shaft as her mouth followed it up and down. The sound of her hand and mouth sliding along his slick shaft and her saliva slapping also caused a sound that was so erotic it turned them both on even more, if that was possible. Her other hand slid down and her wet sticky fingers were probing his tight puckered asshole.

Harm wiggled about, but liked the feel as she wormed her way deeper and deeper into his ass. He reached over and found the bottle of baby oil that Sarah and he were going to use earlier and next to it was a ponytail holder. He dropped the bottle of oil next to him and gathering her flying hair in his hands stopped her briefly and put her wild blonde hair in a tight ponytail.

She resumed her sucking and licking even faster then before and Harm knew if he didn't slow her down he would be cumming all over her face. Seeing he already came twice with Mac and still wanted to fuck the shit out of Harriet, he knew he had to slow her down or he just might be through for the night.

Harm gripped her flying ponytail and slowed down her sucking and she groaned in frustration; "No, no Harm, please I want you to cum all over my face and tits. I want to taste your cum!"

Holding her face in his hands he looked into her pleading eyes; "Harriet, there isn't anything I wouldn't like to do better, but after cumming twice with Mac, if I cum now, I won't be up to fucking you, your choice, but I sure would love to feel your hot pussy around my cock!"

"Oh Harm, yes, I want you to fuck me, but not just yet!"

"Okay Harriet, come on up here."

Grabbing the bottle of oil, she smiled and knew exactly what he had in mind. She leaned forward and he squirted a stream of the cool oil between her huge tits and covered the top of them. She let out a squeal as the cool liquid dripped down to her belly. Gripping her tits Harriet leaned even further over Harm and captured his saliva covered cock between the twin white globes of tit flesh.

The heat and slipperiness drove Harm crazy, picking up the bottle he squeezed out more and the splishing and splashing was nearly too much for him to take. She rose and fell around his cock and he thrust his hips upwards nudging her chin. The next thrust she lowered her head and the oily head popped in between her lips and she sucked it into her mouth.

Harm gripped her ponytail as it flopped about, the sensation of her hot slippery tit flesh, her hot mouth and wet tongue, her sexy eyes boring into him and the erotic sounds her tit fucking was causing was just too much for Harm to endure.

Harriet slipped her oily finger up his ass as he tit fucked her, tickling his prostate put him over the top.

Letting out a loud guttural moan he began spurting his hot milky cream all over her chest, neck and face. Seeing her angelic face bathe in his thick heavy cum caused his orgasm to continue and his cum tore out of his balls more and more.

"Oh no Harm, no I wanted you to fuck me!"

"Ha, don't you worry Harriet, seeing you lying there with cum running down your face and chest, there is no fucking way on earth that I'm not going to fuck you. So whenever you're ready tell me and I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

"Mmmmmm, just give me a second to lick this sweet tasting cum from my face and chest and I'll be ready to go."

Harm scooted off her chest and with his cock still oozing some of his white pearly juices he began swiping it up and down her dripping slit.

"Oh fuck yeah Harm, stick it in, fuck, you're filling me like I've never been filled before."

Harriet arched her hips upwards lodging three or four inches into her dripping cunt. She rotated her hips as she continued to lick the cum from her fingers. This turned Harm on even more and lunging forward buried three quarters of his thick long cock in her cunt. Her short shapely legs flew out wide trying to allow him to fuck her easier. Harm stopped moving momentarily and just knelt there between Harriet's outspread legs and once again stared at her gorgeous face and body. Her full red lips were wet as she continually licked them. Her eyes were open wide as the look of lust showed through. Her large tits heaved up and down as her heavy breathing wracked her body.

He smiled and began lowering his body, sending his cock deeper then anyone had ever been before; "How do you like it Harriet? Do you like my big cock splitting you in two? Oh fuck Harriet I can feel every wet juicy fold inside of you. I want to fuck you hard and fast, but I love the feeling of your pussy clutching at my cock and your cunt muscles squeezing my stiff cock!"

"Oh yes Harm, fuck me slow, oh fuck I've never had anything this big in my cunt before. Fuck me, my god I can feel every ridge of your cock rubbing the inner walls of my pussy. Fuckkkkk, it's incredible my pussy has a mind of it's own as it's squeezing down on that big piece of cock meat. Harm, please go faster now, fuck me hard, harder, fuck me into tomorrow!"

Harriet pulled him down and just before their lips met, their eyes did and he could see the pleading in them and his lips met hers. Their tongue swept across each others tongue trying to get the upper hand.

Harm reared back and began fucking her harder and deeper. She let out a loud groan and tried to wrap her legs around his back, but both of their bodies were covered in sweat and she continued to slip off his back and hips. He must have fucked her at this pace for well over ten minutes and through three or four intense orgasms. Her legs were now splayed wide giving his greater access to her quaking pussy and Harm was nowhere near cumming yet.