JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden Ken was beside her clearing his throat Sarah looked his way. He was holding his cock and offering it to her. Letting out a low cry she bend down and took his fat cock in between her lips. He knelt up on the chair's arm and began guiding her head up and down his cock. Mac was in seventh heaven getting fucked in all three of her holes at the same time.

It took a few minutes but A.J. and Bud found a rhythm and were both now plowing her holes at breakneck speed.

Mac was in a constant state of cumming, as one orgasm ended another one began. Sweat poured from every pore of her body. She felt cock in places she never even knew she had before and she shook and allowed her body to be the vessel of three hot stiff cocks.

Bud, after fucking Jennifer and stroking his cock to the scene before him and hearing his wife cumming again and again was the first of the trio fucking Sarah to get ready to blow. He picked up the pace fucking her harder and the sound of thighs slapping against her wet ass was deafening.

"Oh Mac, I'm going to cum, oh fuck you feel so fucking hot, I don't want to pull out."

She pulled her mouth off of Ken's cock and spat out to Bud; "Bud, don't you even think about pulling out of my ass. You got my ass so fucking hot! I want to feel your cum squirt in my ass and put out the fire you started!" She turned and resumed sucking on Ken's cock.

Hearing this was just too much for Bud to take and slamming faster and faster as he played with her swaying tits, he made one last deep thrust and holding it there he felt like his insides were pouring out. Shot after hot creamy shot bathed her bowels and she could feel her inners being coated with his hot cum.

This triggered yet another orgasm from her weak sweat covered body.

At that same time seeing her in ecstasy sent Ken over the top and his cock popped from her mouth and shot across her cheek and one stream landed on A.J.'s chest, he wasn't happy. Stream after hot sticky stream shot from his fat cock and covered her face and neck. He fell away and this left only A.J. as he fucked away like a machine.

Sarah licked the sweet tasting cum from her face and lowering her head licked the cum that Ken deposited on his chest.

When A.J saw this it was too much and leaning her over onto her back, her shoulders resting in the floor, her long brown locks framed her face. She looked up at him with those sparkling dark eyes, licking her full red lips said; "Come on A.J., fuck me, fuck me and come all over my pussy and sweaty body. I can't wait to taste your salty cum. Mmmmmm I bet you taste fucking incredible. Come on fuck me, fuck me oh shit I'm cumming again, cum you MOTHER FUCKER!!"

The small of her back rested on the chair cushion and driving his hips forward as hard as he could nearly sent her onto the floor. Gripping her hips he held her and rearing back slammed into her and the first shot of his cum coated the inside of her womb. Pulling out the next half dozen shots, long and straight shot across her prone figure coating her pussy, belly, tits and neck.

Sarah was in heaven, totally satisfied for the first time in her life and yet there were two surprise guests yet to arrive.

A.J. collapsed on the chair and closed his eyes trying to regain his strength and breath. Both Ken and Bud were on the floor watching Sarah in a sedated state. Seeing her covered in cum and looking like a total slut was already making both of their cocks stir.

Sarah closed her eyes feeling A.J.'s hot creamy cum drip and flow across her sweaty body, the sensation was unbelievable. All of a sudden she felt a pair of lips and a tongue licking along her neck and across her stiff nipples, down her belly and to her pussy. Opening her eyes lazily she smiled weakly at the head of Jennifer.

Jennifer's long dark hair swished across Sarah's skin as her lips and tongue licked up the creamy nectar A.J. had deposited on her.

Mac was just too exhausted to react. She closed her eyes and let Jennifer have her way with her. After about five minutes Mac was nearing another tiny orgasm as Jennifer worked diligently back and forth from her heaving tits and back to her pussy and bursting clit. Digging her fingers in Jennifer's lush hair she held her to her pussy until she shook with another small orgasm. She lovingly stroked the hair of Jen and held her tightly.

Jennifer got the message and moved back to give Sarah time to recuperate.

A few minutes later A.J. reached out for Sarah's hand and guided her to her feet; "How about the two of us taking a nice long hot leisurely shower together?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm sounds heavenly A.J., but I don't have enough energy to walk."

"No problem Mac"; A.J. picked her up and as they reached the bathroom there was a knock on the door. Mac looked over her shoulder; "Bud could you please get that for me?"

"Sure Ma'am, I mean Mac!"

A.J. placed her on the countertop and started the shower and he guided her into the hot steamy stall and began working the soapy liquid across her lush curves, finding her pussy he found it wet again, or maybe still, but he didn't mind either way. Crouching down slightly he guided his once again still cock into her pulsating cunt.

"Oh no A.J., I'm not sure I can take anymore."

"Come on Marine, suck it up or should I say just suck it. I'm the superior officer here and there is something wrong with this situation."

"What do you mean A.J.?"

"I'm the one here at attention!"

She laughed and resting her hands against the shower wall smiled back at him; "Come on Seal, show me what you can do in the water."

Just then the shower door opened and standing there naked were Harm and Harriet; "Mind if we join you?"

A.J. continued fucking Mac from behind; "Hell no Harm, come in and join the Colonel and me. She wants to know what a Seal can do in the water. Should I show her or do you want to take her for a spin Harm?"

"No, no Admiral, she looks to be in good hands and you seem to be in her very well also, so if Harriet and I can get in here we'll just clean up and leave you two to your soapy fun."

Well that wasn't how it went as for the next ten minutes the four of them had a soapy fuck where A.J. and Harm fucked their partners and tag teamed each other and switched off and went at the two women until all four were drained and clean.

Getting out of the shower, all four of them dried off and Harm slipped into a towel, Harriet into Harm's pinstriped dress shirt and nothing more. Sarah found a clean nightgown and A.J. donned a towel the same as Harm was and the four of them left the bedroom adjoining the bathroom and entered the living room.

Waiting there was a naked threesome of Ken and Bud along with Jennifer. When Bud had answered the door, both Ken and he were stunned to see Kathy Brown and Meg Austin standing there at the door.

Kathy had a wide smile on her face looking at the naked Bud Roberts; "Well Commander are you going to let us in or are you going to join us out here in the hallway naked as a jaybird."

Flustered, Bud moved aside and the two stunning women walk in and stood there looking about at the naked threesome. Once again Kathy smiled; "Looks like we got here a little late Meg. The party seems to have started without us."

Meg laughed out loud; "Bud, where is Colonel MacKenzie and Captain Rabb?"

"Well, ah Meg, well Harm was in the bedroom with my wife Harriet and Mac and the Admiral were on there way to clean off in the shower. I believe all four of them are in the shower as we speak."

Kathy nodded and looked at her husband; "Hello husband of mine. Are you going to introduce me to your sexy naked friend here?"

Ken was grinning from ear to ear; "Sure Kathy, this is Petty Officer Jennifer Coates; she's the Admiral Administrative Assistant. Jennifer, this is my ball and chain Kathy Brown."

Kathy leaned down and shook Jennifer's hand; "Nice body Petty Officer, I hope to get better acquainted with it later. Ken this is Commander Meg Austin, she helped Harm with his investigation in Pensacola. I believe everyone else knows one another except for the four in the shower that is."

Meg walked over to Ken and shook his hand, her eyes traveled down to his stiffening thick cock; "Nice equipment there Seaman, I can see why the female officers like you."

"Why thank you Commander, you look quite pleasing to the eye yourself."

Meg was dressed to the tees. She had a nearly see-through white wrap-around blouse on. A white lacy bra was very evident under the blouse. Below was a mini red pleated skirt that barely covered her compact gorgeous ass. She was wearing matching red fuck me high heeled shoes. Her translucent blue eyes were mesmerizing and her lips were wet and painted the same shade as her skirt. Her short light blonde hair was a mass of tiny curls and had that sassy fuck me look. She was the total package and wanted nothing more then being the meat in the sandwich between Mac and Harm.

As for Kathy she looked stunning also. Her long corn silk blonde hair was straight and danced around her shoulders and partially covered her firm nearly visible tits. She was wearing a white clinging pullover jersey dress. It was every evident she was naked under the dress. Her firm ripe tits pushed against the material of the dress and her nipples nearly tore holes in the dress. It hugged her tight ample ass and as Meg, barely covered her ass, showing her great tapered legs for all to see and admire.

The two ladies sat next to each other and Bud was correct in his assessment for when Kathy crossed her legs her bare tight lipped pussy smiled at him.

He looked away quickly and Kathy laughed; "What's the matter Bud, got something in your eye?"

He turned red and now looked boldly at her pussy as it smiled back at him; "Oh no Kathy, but I guess I was caught off guard. I think if Ken could fuck Harriet every way possible I guess I could stare at your pussy seeing I already fucked it too!"

Ken glared at him and Bud returned the stare. Just then the bedroom door opened and in walked the clean foursome.

Mac, Harm, A.J. and Harriet stood there looking a little uncomfortable until they saw Bud, Ken and Jennifer naked.

Harm spoke up first; "Well Sarah seeing this is your place and you know everyone would you please make the introductions?"

"Sure Harm, A.J. this is Kathy Brown and you already know Meg Austin. Kathy this is our commanding officer Admiral A.J. Chegwidden. Harriet again this is Kathy Brown, Seaman Ken Brown's wife. Harriet I believe you met Commander Austin on the Seahawk."

Kathy replied first shaking A.J.'s hand and smiling staring down at his towel that barely covered his growing cock; "Nice to meet you Admiral, I sure hope to get to know you a whole lot better. Harriet, so happy to finally meet you, Ken has told me so muck about you and even sent me a few pics of you in action."

Harriet blushed and hugged Kathy to her plush body. She felt Kathy's hands slip down past the bottom of her shirt and lightly squeeze her tight ass. "Nice to meet you also Kathy, Bud has told me what a great fuck you were. I'd have to say your husband was very good also."

That broke the ice and everyone took a seat and began chatting and after a few minutes hands began drifting to the person next to them.

On one large sofa Meg sat between Mac and Harm. Next to them was A.J and Jennifer. Across from them were Harriet and Ken and beside them were Bud and Kathy.

Harm had his arm around the shoulder of Meg and turned her face to his and they kissed softly. Mac's hand drifted to the wide expanse of Meg's shapely thighs and caressed it softly up and down. Meg moaned in Harm's mouth and breaking the kiss stood up and asked Sarah where the bathroom was. Sarah told her and she left the room. Sarah scooted up to Harm and placed her wet head on his chest and placed tiny featherlike kisses on his chest.

Next to them Jennifer's hand slid across A.J.'s chest and kissed him on the lips. He took her head in his hands and kissed her harder. Her hand dropped to the tented towel and tugging at it, it parted and her stiff cock pointed toward the ceiling. She lowered her head and the wave of dark brown hair covered his lower body. All of a sudden he let out a low growl as Jennifer's head began bobbing up and down.

Across from them nearly the same thing was happening as Kathy was slurping away at Bud's long slim cock and Harriet's mass of blonde hair was covering Ken's crotch and her warm red lips were stretched around Ken's shorter, but thicker cock.

Bud watched as his wife sucked on Ken's cock like a woman possessed and it turned him on even more. This was the first time he had ever seen Harriet doing anything sexual, other then a kiss, with anyone but himself and he loved it. He arched his back driving his long cock deeper down Kathy's throat. He dug his fingers in her long blonde wavy hair and rolled his head over to watch Harriet suck on Ken's cock.

On the other sofa Mac and Harm were kissing and watching the other couples across from them. All of a sudden Meg reappeared and had a wicked grin on her face; Harm, Mac, I left the two of you a present on your pillow, you may want to go check it out."

As Harm stood up his towel flew open and Meg grabbed it and pulled it away. His large fat cock slapped against her bare thigh and she stopped him momentarily to stroke it. That is when he noticed her tits, they were now bare under her see-through blouse and her cherry red aureoles and dark red nipples poked out invitingly against the thin material.

Harm grabbed Mac by the hips and led her to the bedroom. They both sucked in their breath when they saw lying on the pillow Meg's lacy bra and tiny lace panties.

Mac picked up the panties and pressing it to her face took a deep breath; "Mmmmmmmm, it smells heavenly; I just have to lick her pussy again!"

"Sarah, you, with Meg? I would never have thought it."

She giggled; "You'd be surprised Harm, I love women nearly as muck as I love men. Don't get me wrong, nothing can ever replace a good hard cock fucking my pussy, but a woman every now and then just makes my blood boil."

"This I have to see. Why don't you stay here and relax and I'll go and get Meg. I'm sure she'll love being tag-teamed by the two of us. Just remember when all this is said and done, you're the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

She was beaming; "Harm, this that a proposal?"

He threw his arm up and smiled and turned to go and get Meg.

When he got back into the living room it was an all out orgy. Both Kathy and Harriet were straddling Bud and Ken. Ken had Harriet's shirttails pulled up and his cock was sliding in and out of her tight cunt. Next to them Bud had Kathy's tight white dress around her waist and his long cock was sliding in and out of her pussy. Cum was dripping down his cock and covered his tightening balls.

On the other couch Jennifer was on her back and A.J. had her body covered with his in a sixty-nine. She was stroking his hairy ass as he shoved his cock down into her mouth and his nearly bald head was buried between her outstretched legs. Meg was sitting there stroking her blonde haired covered pussy with one hand and was caressing Jennifer's outstretched leg with the other.

When Meg saw Harm standing there taking in the orgy before him he reached out for her and she took his hand with her pussy cream covered hand and he pulled her to her feet. He led her to the bedroom and when she saw the bed she let out a loud gasp.

Propped up on the pillows was Sarah, her long dark locks were now dry and covered half of her full firm tits. She was naked and her left hand was lazily toying with one stiff nipple and the other was stroking up and down her thick gleaming cuntlips.

Harm and Meg stood at the edge of the bed. With Harm behind Meg he reached around and pulled the blouse apart and tugged it from her shoulders. Standing there only in her short red skirt she wiggled her tight petite ass against his straining cock.

She sucked in her breath when she heard and felt the zipper on her skirt being lowered.

Harm tugged back and forth on the tight pleated skirt and when the material cleared her hips, it floated to the floor. Naked now expect for her fuck me four inch heels slowly crawled up onto the bed.

Sarah held out her arms to her and they both let out sighs as their arms enveloped one another.

Harm took a seat on a nearby chair and watched intently as the two most beautiful women that he had even been with were now in bed together getting ready to make love to each other and hopefully him too.

Like a stalking cat Meg slipped onto the bed and slid up along Sarah's larger, fuller body.

The two women were so different and yet at the same time so much alike. Meg was like a tiny X-rated Barbie doll. Petite and well built chest, legs and ass. Sarah was a larger built woman, with all the same attributes, fuller larger chest, firm full thighs and broader, but yet firm rounded ass. Harm looked at the two and realized that Sarah was just a larger version of Meg, one with one dark hair and the other with short curly light blonde hair.

He was awakened from his stare when he heard Sarah let out a loud groan. Meg was already between Mac's outstretched legs; her long wet tongue was lapping away at Mac's cunt like a starved kitty devouring a warm bowl of cream.

Sarah was digging her fingers into Meg's curly blonde hair, rolling her hips and head from side to side as wave after glorious wave of a building orgasm coursed through her body. "Oh fuck Meg, I love the way you make love to my pussy. All the way home on the flight I thought about you and how much I was going to miss you and then I read your note and I felt real love and I got instantly wet. Oh my god Meg, yes just like that, suck on my clit, yes slide another finger in my cunt. Oh fuck Meg; yes put another finger in my ass. Oh fuck you got me on fire and I can't stop shaking, yes oh Meg I'm going to cum!!!"

Sarah arched her back and letting out a very long sigh, fell back to the bed and just laid there breathing heavily as she tried to recuperate from an intense orgasm.

Meg rose from between Sarah's legs and looked up her body, past her heaving tits and caught Mac's eyes with her own. They sparkled with the satisfaction of knowing she had made Sarah cum and cum violently. Her lips and chin were covered in Sarah's thick creamy juices and it ran down her neck. Hovering over Sarah like this caused her ass to arch upward and wiggled back and forth towards Harm. It was like waving a red flag in the face of a raging bull.

Harm stood up and slowly approached the bed, with cock in hand he knelt down on the bed behind Meg. Gripping her hip with his other hand he pulled her back against his groin and his large mushroomed sized cockhead parted her tight cuntlips.

Meg let out a grunt and leaned further against Mac's plush body. She rose up a little as she became accustomed to his fat cock; "Oh Harm, fuck my cunt, god I forgot just how fucking big it was, yes slam in into my pussy. Oh Mac I love his cock in my pussy, please suck my tits while Harm fucks me!"

Sarah strained her neck upwards and latched onto one of Meg's firm tits and lapped around and around the turgid nipple. Biting down slightly sent Meg into orbit and groaning slammed her ass back against Harm, driving his huge cock nearly all the way into her tight box. Sarah moved from one tit to the other and when she lifted her mouth, both nipples were covered in saliva.

Sarah struggled to get out from under Meg and spinning around now had her face staring directly into Meg's foaming cunt. Raising her head she tickled Meg's stiff clit and at the same time as Harm slammed forward beat Sarah's forehead and nose with his swinging balls. This was driving Mac crazy and her tongue was all over Meg's pussy and Harm's cock and balls as he drove in and out of Meg.