JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later all pink and clean from the shower and expert massaging the three sat at the table waiting for room service that Bobbi had called up for.

There was a knock on the door and Bobbi, slipping into a short silky robe let the room service man in. Harm and Sarah dressed only in towels waited until the man left.

The three of them ate like starved animals and when they were nearly finished Harm turned to Bobbi; "Okay Bobbi, so what is your plan for the congressional hearing you're conducting? You have to give us at least a week so we can put our sting operation and nail that blackmailing Seaman Brown."

"I'll have a tough time holding off for an entire week, but if the two of you come over to my place later this week and try and persuade me, I think I can wait a week. What do you think Mac?"

Sarah playfully tussled Bobbi's hair; "Oh I think I can twist Harm's arm to come with me to visit you sometime later in the week. What do you think Harm?"

"Oh I don't know!! He started laughing when the two women stared at him; "Okay, okay count me in. Bobbi can you call down and have my Vette pulled into the underground parking? Sarah and I will not be dressed for Washington mornings. I think we'll get stares dressed formally at nine in the morning."

"Sure, but don't the two of you want one more tussle in the hay?"

Sarah shook her head; "Listen Congresswoman Latham, we in the military do have to work."

They all laughed and Sarah and Harm began dressing. Bobbi sat back and watched them; "It's such a shame to cover those bodies."

Harm laughed; "Down Congresswoman, back off or we won't visit you later this week."

"Okay, okay, spoil sport!"

Once dressed, they kissed Bobbi goodbye and headed to the parking structure. Once there Harm drove Mac to her place and headed back to his place to change.

While Mac was changing into her uniform the phone rang; "Hello, Colonel MacKenzie here!"

"Good morning Ma'am, Petty Officer Coates here. The Admiral wants you in his office ASAP.

"Good morning Jennifer, how is the Admiral this morning?"

"Mmmmmm, very tasty Ma'am. I got a mouth full of his cum this morning and he promises to fuck me later during our lunch break. I can't wait Ma'am!"

Sarah laughed, I wish I could join you two, but Captain Rabb and I are having lunch with Seaman Brown. Have you seen Harriet this morning?"

"Yes ma'am, but I saw her going into Commander Turner's office and the blinds are drawn. I heard a lot of moaning going on. If I may speak freely Colonel, but this office is turning into one large fucking orgy Ma'am."

Again Sarah laughed; "Yeah, I guess you're right Jennifer, great huh? See you soon Jennifer and tell Harriet to get that black cock out of her pussy and meet me in my office before I go in to see the Admiral."

"Will do Ma'am, see you soon."

"Harriet, I want you to contact Lt. Singer and make sure she's at my apartment tonight at six pm.. Tell her the Captain and I will fill her in on our plan, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am, six o'clock, will do Ma'am!"

"Oh and Harriet!"

"Yes ma'am?"

"You better wipe the cum from your cheek before Bud see it. Sturgis does have a nice cock doesn't he?"

Harriet blushed; "He sure does Ma'am, thank you Ma'am!"

Sarah knocked on the Admiral's door.

"Enter;" A.J. barked!

She stood at attention in front of his desk.

He looked up at her; "At ease Colonel, how are you this morning Mac?"

"A little tired Sir, the Captain and I attended a gala ball with Congresswoman Latham last night and well it sort of lasted half the night."

"The ball lasted half the night?"

"No Sir, the activities in her suite did though." She smiled and looked at him with a sexy pout.

A.J grinned back at her; "Well Mac, you do look very well fucked this morning. I'd say you look good enough to eat Sarah!"

She looked shocked; "Red light Admiral, red light!"

He was taken aback; "I'm sorry Colonel, I..."

She started laughing; No, no Sir I was just kidding. So you think I look good enough to eat huh?" She reached behind her and tugged down the zipper on her tight skirt. Hooking her fingers in the waistband she slid it off her hips and stood there in a pair of black lacy panties and a wet spot was evident around her pussy. She walked slowly around A.J.'s desk and pushing back his chair sat on the edge of his desk. Looking down she was staring at his cock sticking out of his pants. His large hand was slowly stroking up and down the stiff shaft.

She licked her full red lips and placed her feet on the arms of his chair. Slowly drawing his chair towards the desk, she placed her heels on the back of the chair and drew him tight against the desk. Sliding her hands behind his head he drew him down to her pussy. She let out a squeal when he snaked his tongue into her pussy, and in doing so pushed her lacy panties into her dripping cunt.

Mac reached down and tore the panties to one side and immediately A.J. attacked her cunt licking it like a starved kitten with a bowl of cream and boy did she give him her cream.

After a few short minutes Sarah let out a little squeal and came all over his mouth. Combing her fingers through his super short hair said; "Well A.J., was I good enough to eat?"

He smiled up at her and replied; "Oh yes Mac, now it's your turn."

Pushing the chair back, Sarah slipped off the desk and kneeling before him gripped his stiff cock in her fist. She swabbed the head back and forth across her full red lips. As her tongue peeked out she ran it around the dark red mushroom head. She slowly drew it into her mouth and her lips wrapped tightly around his stiff shaft. Looking up at A.J. with those dark eyes she smiled as she pulled off his cock' "Do you like my lips wrapped around your stiff cock A.J.? I love the way it feels in my throat, Mmmmmmmm, it's just the right size to take down my throat!"

She kept her eyes on his as she began sucking it back into her mouth.

A.J. rested his hands on her shoulders not wanting to destroy her pinned up hair. "Oh shit Mac, your mouth feels like a furnace, but I have to warn you it will take some time to get me off. Coates took my load less then an hour ago."

Smiling he raised her chin; "You know Mac, I know for sure I could cum and cum quickly if you rode me!"

Pulling off his cock she laughed out loud; "My, my A.J. aren't you getting bold. Do you think I'll drop my silky drawers whenever you want to fuck me?"

It was his turn to laugh; "Yes Colonel, I do. Come on stand up and slide those lacy panties off and ride me!"

Standing she took a step back; slowly unbuttoning her tailored blouse she dropped it to his desktop. Reaching behind her she unhooked her matching black bra and it slid down her arms.

A.J.'s breath became short and picked up as he stared at those huge white globes, crowned with dark red aureoles and nipples. Reaching out he cupped them and rolled the stiffening nipples in between his thumbs and index fingers.

She closed her eyes and let out a tiny moan; "Oh yes A.J. play with my nipples I love how you make them stiff, oh god I love your mouth on my tits, yes suck them just like that, yes harder oh fuck if you continue I'm going to cum."

A.J. pulled back and she groaned in protest; "Come on Sarah, ride my cock!"

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slid them down her full thighs. She stroked her fine pubic hair and dipped a finger in between her pussy lips. Drawing it out it was slick and wet with her juices. Leaning forward she ran her juicy finger along A.J.'s lips. Opening it he sucked her finger into his mouth and sucked greedily on her wet digit.

She smiled up at him; "Permission to cum aboard Sir!"

He was grinning from ear to ear; "Permission granted Marine!"

She let out a high pitched squeal when she slipped down on his shaft and buried balls deep in her wet pussy after one quick thrust, wrapping her arms around his neck she leaned forward and fed her melon sized tits to his mouth.

A.J. drove upward and began fucking her with long quick thrusts. At the same time he worked his lips and tongue around and around her dark red stiff nipples.

After a few short minutes Sarah was nearing an orgasm as she rolled her head back and cried out; "Fuck my steamy cunt A.J. Don't stop I'm so near, come on A.J. give my your cum!"

Hearing this was just too much for him to take; "Yes Mac, take my cum, cum all over my cock. Oh shit Sarah I'm cumming!"

Mac collapsed against him as their orgasms subsided and resting her head on his shoulder she turned her head and kissed his tenderly on the cheek. "A.J., even though I'm in love with Harm and would marry him if he asked me, I don't want to give up what we have."

He kissed her forehead and looked her in the eye; "Me either Sarah, me either. We better get dressed now, if we got caught, both of our careers would be over."

They dressed in silence and once presentable Sarah sat across from him; "So Admiral, why did you call me into your office?"

He smiled; "Well Colonel, other then the obvious, I would like to know what you and Captain Rabb are doing about the Seaman Brown feascal? I also would like an update about Congresswoman Latham?

"Well Admiral Harm and I are meeting with Lt. Singer this evening to set the trap with Seaman Brown. I'm having lunch with Seaman Brown to dangle the carrot of Lt. Singer before him."

"Just make sure Mac that Lt. Singer is onboard with the sting. I don't want to have this backfire and have it bite us in the ass. What about the Latham situation?"

"Harm and I have her under control, she shouldn't be a problem and Harm and I get to have some fun with her at the same time. She promised us at least a week before she convenes her hearing, but I believe if we play her, or should I say play WITH her right we can get a couple of weeks."

A. J. chuckled; "I don't want to know the particulars, just keep her ha and out of my hair is that understood Colonel?"

"Yes sir!"

"Dismissed!"

She turned and left the office.

The Admiral's eyes followed her swaying ass as she left the office.

Turning as she reached the door; "I knew your eyes were on my ass, I could feel them!"

He laughed; "Mac. One of these days I want something more them my eyes on your ass, now get out of here before I order you back in here."

She laughed, "Promises, promises Admiral!"

Sarah was sitting at the outdoor bistro waiting patiently for Seaman Brown to join her. All of a sudden she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. Looking up she nearly swooned as she saw the hunk hovering over her; "Please take a seat Seaman!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Listen Seaman Brown, I do not appreciate anyone, especially a Seaman touching me in public unless I request it, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ma'am, I apologize Ma'am, it won't happen again Ma'am!"

"Okay Seaman, with that out of the way, why did you want to meet with me this afternoon?"

"Well Colonel, after what was just said, we might as well forget it. I guess I read you wrong."

"What are you talking about Seaman?"

"Well after the great time we had at your apartment a couple days ago, well I thought we could get together and have some fun."

"That isn't going to happen Seaman. You just happened to be there while I was having an intimate party with a few of MY friends, is that understood Seaman Brown?"

"Yes Ma'am, sorry for the misunderstanding Ma'am, I guess I'll be on my way Ma'am."

"No wait Seaman, there isn't any reason why we can't have an enjoyable lunch together as long as you realize that NOTHING is going to happen between the two of us."

"I would like that Ma'am. So tell me any interesting cases you involved in that you can tell me about?"

"Well Seaman, there are a few interesting cases, but the only one I can speak about is the one you heard Captain Rabb and I talking about the other night."

"Oh you mean the Lt. Singer divorce and pre-nup case?"

She smiled; "Oh I see you were listening. Yes the Lt. Singer case. My big problem is that she's a nymphomaniac and can't keep her legs closed and she'll suck on any cock or pussy available."

"Oh my Colonel, I think we need to change the subject or I'll never be able to stand up once we leave the table."

She giggled; "Sorry Seaman, I forgot you're a sailor and thinks with his small head instead of your large head."

It was his turn to laugh; "Well Colonel, if you remember correctly, both heads are nearly the same size."

Laughing she relaxed; "Now Seaman you exaggerate, but I do remember and yes I believe it was rather large."

Now that the tension had pasted he looked into her eyes; "So tell me more about Lt. Singer."

She thought to herself; "Okay Mac, take it slow and reel him in now that you have him hooked." "Well Ken, she's rather petite, just five foot two inches tall and has long, real long dirty blonde hair. Hell I would die for hair like hers as it nearly reaches her tiny tight ass. For a woman as small as she is her breasts are rather large, I'd have to say a large B or a small C. Her face is rather sensual with large dark blue eyes and lips I would love to feel on my pussy. Oh god, I have to stop talking about her or I'm going to loose it."

"No, please Colonel, please go on. Oh fuck you've gotten me so fucking hard I'm afraid I'm going to tear thought my pants."

Sitting next to him she leaned over and whispered; Take it out Ken! I want to stroke it for you!"

"Red light Colonel?"

"Oh no Seaman, green light, green light at high speed!"

He slowly unbuttoned his fly and pulling his fat cock out he let out a groan when her soft hand gripped his thick cock. A drop of pre-cum oozed out and she swept it up on her fingers and used it for lubrication to speed up her stroking.

He threw his head back and tried to control himself as her hand picked up the pace under the long tablecloth. All of a sudden his hand went to her bare knee and slid upwards.

Mac spread her legs and his fingers came in contact with her panty clad pussy. "Yes Ken, play with my cunt and slip a finger in my juicy pussy!"

All of a sudden she felt a warmth around her hand as Ken came all over her hand. Realizing this she shook and came around his working fingers.

Right there on the sidewalk of Georgetown the Seaman and Colonel came in broad daylight.

The two of them regained their composure and slowly sneaked their hands from under the table. Rising their cum covered hands to their mouth, both of them licked them clean.

Letting out a deep breath Sarah let out a nervous laugh; "Well Seaman Brown, do you know what I like best about Seaman?"

"No Colonel, tell me!"

"I like how hot and salty and creamy semen tastes."

They both laughed and he continued; "So Colonel, what else can you tell me about Lt. Singer? Please this time let's both try and control ourselves."

She laughed again, "Well as you can imagine she has one hellava body. I know she keeps it that way by spending nearly every morning in the base gym working out till she's dripping in sweat. Hell when I see her that way, I'm dripping also, but not from sweat."

"Now, now Colonel, control yourself or I'll lose it again too."

She smiled to herself thinking; "I've got him now. I can bet he'll be in the gym in the morning. Have to make sure Loren and Harm know about this."

"Listen Colonel I'd love to have lunch, but with all of the foreplay we had, I'm not really hungry now, at least not hungry for food."

"Down boy, I agree, let's just call it a day and leave it at that, okay?"

"Sure Colonel and thanks for the info." Standing, he saluted the Colonel, she saluted him back.

As he walked away she smiled and whispered under her breath; "Got ya hooked you son-of-a-bitch, now it's up to Loren to reel him in."

Loren arrived at Mac's apartment around 7 PM and Harm was lounging around in his sweat shorts and tight tank top. Loren was instantly staring at the bulge in his shorts.

Sarah was wearing a black lacy camisole and matching silky boy shorts. She sat down next to Harm and her hand went to his thigh and slowly stroked up and down on it. "Come in Loren and have a seat. I spoke with Seaman Brown this afternoon and I believe we have the hook dangling in front of him; it will be up to you to hook him and reel him in. Do you think you can do that Lt. Singer?"

Her eyes were plastered on Sarah's hand as it now disappeared below Harm's short shorts and began stroking his cock. It began poking out the lower edge of his shorts and he arched his back and closed his eyes.

"Loren, did you hear me?"

"Oh yes Colonel, sorry I was sort of distracted. Yes I believe I can hook him."

Sarah had a sly smile on her face; "Oh yeah Loren, and just how do you plan on hooking him?"

Now it was Loren's turn to smile; "Well Colonel, I could tell you but I think it would be easier if I showed you, if that's okay with you?"

"Sure, sure Loren, by all means show us!"

Loren still dressed in her dark blue uniform slowly slid lower on the couch directly across from Harm and Mac. Her tiny fingers toyed with the buttons on her jacket and slipping the buttons through the holes one by one finally had the jacket open. Rolling her shoulders it slipped off and down her slender arms. The white starched blouse was about two sizes too small around her breasts and they looked like they were fighting to burst free. Leaning back she ran her fingertips around and around where her nipples appeared to be. Her eyes started to glass over as she licked her lips and stared at the couple across from her.

Mac had pulled Harm's tank top up and was licking the area around his nipples. Her hand had his shorts hiked up and was stroking his stiffening shaft. Mac's eyes never left Loren and she let out a tiny moan when she saw Loren medium sized tits began to stiffen. The nipples were now showing prominently through the starched blouse.

Harm worked the straps of Sarah's camisole off her shoulders and was now playing with her large stiff nipples.

Loren let out a groan as she watched the couple in front of her. She started unbuttoning her blouse in the center and once open she slipped her fingers into her mouth, wetting them she slid them inside her blouse and rolled her nipple under her lacy white bra. She groaned louder as she watched Sarah's head slide down Harm's body and wrap her full red lips around the large mushroomed head of his cock.

Sarah's lips came off of Harm's cock with a loud pop and smiling over at Loren said; "Would you like to try some of this Loren?"

Loren let out a loud moan; "Oh yes Colonel, may I?"

Mac shook her head; "Sorry Loren, we need you in top form when you hook the Seaman tomorrow. Maybe after you complete your mission we'll let you join us. Harm, would you like to have Loren suck your big fat cock? Do you want to fuck that tiny bundle of sex, stretch her cunt and make her cum?"

Both Harm and Loren let out moans and both replied; "Oh yes!"

"Come on Loren, show us your body, play with yourself and cum for us and maybe I'll let you watch me ride this large fuck pole of his! Start by taking off your blouse and bra. After that I want you to let down your hair."

Loren wet her parched lips and finished unbuttoning her blouse. Tugging it out of the waistband of her tiny skirt she pulled it off her tiny shoulders and it fell to the couch behind her. Her tits were rather large for such a tiny body and the bra was overflowing. Cupping her tits she squeezed and at the same time unclasped the front closure between her tits. Moving her hands away from her tits the bra slipped off and Harm let out a gasp when he saw just how gorgeous her tits were. They were full and high on her chest; they were defying gravity and were white as freshly fallen snow. What drove Harm crazy were her aureoles and nipples. The aureoles were pink and very small, no larger then a dime. The nipples were thick, fat and about an inch long and they were a dark blood red.