JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shrugging off the bra she raised her hands to her breasts and tugged, rolled and pulled at the exceptionally long nipples and Sarah and Harm were amazed as they grew longer, fatter and darker.

Letting them go she raised her hands to the back of her head, one by one Loren pulled the long hairpins that held her heavy long dirty blonde hair. It began to fall and when she dropped her hands two very, very long braids hung down her shoulders resting at the waistband of her skirt. Pulling at the tiny rubber bands at the ends of each braid they began to unravel. She leaned back, her shoulders halfway down on the back of the couch she watched Sarah suck faster on Harms cock. Her fingers worked on the braids with expert urgency and after a minute had both braid undone. Her long hair was very sexy with thick waves from the tight braids. Loren bit on her bottom lip as she combed her tiny fingers through the long thick blonde hair.

Harm eyes were ablaze with lust; "Oh my god Mac, look at Loren's hair, fuck she looks like Lady Godiva!"

Sarah popped off of Harm's cock and chuckled, "Not yet Harm, not yet, she's still partway dressed. Come on Loren, take of the rest of your fucking clothes and lie back down on the couch. I want your head lying off the couch with you legs up on the back of the couch and your hair hanging to the floor."

Hearing Mac give Loren the instructions he fought to keep from cumming.

Loren reached the side of her skirt and tugged down the zipper. Arching her back she tugged the skirt down her short shapely legs, Flopping back down on the couch she sat there in high heels and a tiny pair of white lacy panties. She slowly stroked her pussy and a few stray light brown hairs peaked out the leg of her panties. Her fingering of her pussy sped up as she watched Sarah climb up on Harm, facing her she gripped Harm's cock and sliding it up and down her slit, Loren's eyes widened as she watched Sarah slowly settle down on his cock. Inch by inch disappeared in her cunt. Sarah's mouth was gaping open as a moan escaped her as Harm's thick long cock embedded itself deep in Mac's belly.

Loren tore her panties off and positioned herself as Sarah had instructed. Kicking off her high heels she spun around and her feet rested against the wall, her tiny body looked like an exotic Barbie doll. Her long dirty blonde hair hung off the couch and rested in a pool on the carpeted floor. Her dark blue eyes sparkled as she looked upside down at Harm's fat cock sliding in and out of Sarah's cunt. Her hands were busy, one fingering her tiny stiff clit and the other gripping her firm full tit, flying from one to the other. As she tweaked her nipples her mouth was open, her tongue running along her full red lips. She moaned as she brought herself to a crashing orgasm. "Please Colonel; let me join the two of you!"

Sarah giggled; "Oh no Loren, we need you hot for Seaman Brown tomorrow."

"Please, please Colonel, I need some physical contact. Don't you worry; I'll hook Seaman Brown, but please let me join the two of you."

Sarah slowly stood up and Harm's cock made a popping sound as she stood up. Both Sarah and Harm approached Loren's prone body.

Sarah knelt next to Loren; her hands traveled over Loren's shapely legs and ended up at her dripping pussy. Spreading her hair covered cuntlips she lowered her mouth and stabbed away at her drenched cunt.

Loren let out a guttural moan when Sarah did this, but was quickly muffled as Harm knelt on Loren's luxurious hair and stuffed her mouth with his pussy juice covered cock. She gagged around his huge shaft, but fought to take as much cock meat into her throat.

At the same time Sarah was lapping away at Loren's foaming pussy, latching on her blood engorged clit, flicking back and forth across it was driving Lt. Singer to a crashing mind numbing orgasm.

Loren shook violently as she creamed all over the Colonel's tongue. As she came down from her mind blowing orgasm she concentrated on the huge hunk of meat sliding in and out of her tiny mouth.

Harm reached down and cupped the back of her head, digging his fingers in her luxurious hair and continued to guide his cock down her throat. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock expand and the head lurched even more in her throat as it erupted. Shot after shot, shot from his cock. Pulling halfway out he filled her mouth with his pearly white cum, finishing emptying his balls he fell back. Sarah immediately slipped off the couch and covered her pussy juice covered lips on Loren's. The two of them exchanged cum, Sarah feeding Loren her own cum and Loren sharing Harm's cum with Sarah.

After a few moments they separated and pulling Loren upright the three of them caressed one another.

Sarah spoke up; "Okay Loren, we took care of you, don't let us down now. We need to nail Seaman Brown and we're counting on you!"

Loren smiled wickedly; "Don't worry Colonel; you know how devious I can be. This is in my wheelhouse and I'm going to love to tempt him, hook him and from what I heard about him, fuck him!"

Harm laughed; "If anyone can do this Sarah, its Lt. Singer. Just make sure of two things, first you get it all on audio and video so there isn't any he said, she said."

Loren looked at Harm; "And the second thing Sir?"

"Loren, don't fall for this guy. He's slick and we don't want this blown."

She laughed; "Oh I think he'll be blown, but I won't BLOW IT Sir!"

They all laughed and getting dressed Harm walked Loren out to her car, giving her a hug whispered; "Good night Loren and good luck tomorrow!"

"Good night Sir and thank you for your confidence in me." She gave him a peck on the cheek and drove away.

Loren arrived at the base gym around 4:30 AM and was working out when she sensed someone else was in the workout room. She continued on the treadmill, her long single braid bouncing back and forth across her tight ass. She was dressed in a pair of tight grey running shorts and a t-shirt under a tight sleeveless muscle shirt. Loren could feel a pair of eyes on her tight ass as she walked fast on the treadmill. Stopping the treadmill she looked behind her, standing there watching her tight ass wiggle on the treadmill was Ken Brown. She looked startled, even though she knew he was going to be there.

"Oh my god, you scared the shit out of me! I thought I locked the door behind me." She smiled to herself, knowing damn well she left it open, hoping he would come in to join her.

"Sorry Ma'am, I normally work out here every morning, but never this early. I saw the lights on and thought I would give it a try. I hope I didn't startle you and I hope I can work out along with you. It would be nice to work-out with some company for a change."

"Well...?"

"Sorry Ma'am, Seaman Brown, Ken Brown." He reached out to shake her hand.

She looked at his large meaty hand and reached out with her tiny slim hand and smiled weakly; "Lt. Singer, Loren Singer. Nice to meet you Seaman Brown, and no I don't have a problem with you working out along with me. I believe it will be safer in case I strain myself or can't handle the weights."

He smiled inwardly know he now had his foot in the door. "Sorry Ma'am, I didn't know you were an officer."

"Don't worry about it Seaman, while we're along I'm just a female naval personnel working on keeping in shape and I hope you treat me as such and I will do the same for you, is that okay Ken? Please call me Loren, Ma'am is so formal."

"Yes Ma'am, I mean Loren."

They both laughed and she resumed her treadmill exercises. Paying him no attention, not wanting to flirt too much the first day.

As they exercised Ken kept on checking her out and she loved it. Her pert breasts bobbed up and down on her tiny upper body, her long braid danced back and for which caused Ken to stiffen.

Loren casually noticed this, but made no acknowledgement of this. She was nearing the end of her workout and sweat was evident between her breasts and her inch long nipples began to spring to attention.

Walking over to the weight bench she looked over at Ken; "Ken, would you mind spotting me?"

He moved over to her before she could change her mind.

As she looked up and back she was staring at the considerable bulge in his shorts. Once again she ignored this and he was staring to get frustrated. Usually by now the women were staring outwardly at his thick bulge, but Loren made no such move.

Scooting up to the bench, Ken lifted the bar and Loren grabbed it. As she pumped up and down with the bar Ken now had his chance to stare without being obvious. What he saw was very desirable. Her hair was pulled back severely away from her finely chiseled face and her full lips were wet from her licking them. Her mouth was tiny and he knew she would have a tough time taking him into her mouth. Her eyes sparkled and were a deep, deep blue. Her neck was slender and his eyes moved down to the large swell of her chest, a chest that was rather large for someone as tiny as Loren. His eyes moved down to her exposed belly. It was as flat as a board and rippled as she pumped up and down. All of a sudden he was awaken from his staring.

"Ken, Ken, please help I can't hold it any longer!"

"Oh shit, sorry Loren. I guess I was dreaming I'm so sorry!"

He saw fire in her eyes; "What the fuck Seaman, I thought you were here to help, fuck I thought I was going to be crushed!"

"Lt. Singer, I'm so, so sorry, please forgive I swear it will never happen again."

She looked up and saw his hard-on even larger then before. "You said you were daydreaming, what were you daydreaming about Ken?" As she said this he followed her gaze and saw his hard-on sticking out."

"Oh shit Loren, well as you can see there's no hiding it; I was daydreaming about you, once again sorry Loren!"

"Yellow light Seaman, yellow light!" She got up quickly from the weight bench and hurried to the shower room, smiling to herself; "Got you hooked sucker, now to reel you in slowly."

He was left there watching her tight ass wiggle beneath those tight shorts.

The next two mornings went about the same way, no sexual references.

Thursday morning came along and Loren figured it was time to turn up the heat. She came in with the same outfit, but without the t-shirt, wearing only a sports bra. This left her tight belly bare and it rippled with every movement. The other thing she did was take her extra long hair out of her braid leaving it loose in a tight ponytail. It moved around sensually and she knew it would drive Ken crazy.

When he walked in she was running on the treadmill, her hair bouncing around like a wild stallion. He also took note of her half bare back and tight ass cheeks in her tight shorts. As he approached her she stopped the treadmill, pushing a stray lock from her damp forehead she looked at him with those dark blue eyes and smiled.

He stared at her and said just one word; "Wow!"

She giggled and smiled more broadly, giggling she said; "I hope that's a good wow Ken?"

"Most definitely Loren, you look amazing. If I may say so, you look like a sexy, ripped Barbie doll. I could just imagine you naked. Just seeing what I can, I think you have got to be the most in shape woman I've ever seen."

Again she smiled and turned to a slight frown; "Don't get me wrong Ken, I thank you for the frank assessment, but I believe it's slightly inappropriate. I love the way you describe me, but just a little too graphic."

He had a wicked smile on his face as she approached her. Placing his hands on her sweaty shoulders he searched her dark sparkling eyes. ""Loren, you haven't heard graphic, you want to hear graphic?"

She just looked into his eyes and nodded slowly.

"Well Loren, first of all let me say that your petite size automatically is a total turn-on. What are you five feet five?"

Shaking her head, her long hair swishing about her shoulders she whispered; "Five foot two inches."

"Oh my god, that's fucking incredible Loren. Starting at the top, that exquisite long dirty blonde hair of yours, especially today seeing it hang loose. I can imagine it out of the ponytail, swishing back and forth across my bare chest as you ride me, or with you between my legs that gorgeous hair totally covering my belly and thighs as you suck my cock. I lay awake the past couple of nights just imaging that."

She caught her breath, her tiny tongue slowly licking her full red lips. Catching her bottom lip in between her teeth she bit down and let out a tiny moan; "Please Ken, go on!"

I would love to see your hair undone. I would take my fingers and lovingly slip my fingers through it, sliding it away from your gorgeous face and slowly stare at you. My god Loren, do you have any idea how lovely you are? Those dark blue eyes, I could loose myself in them that finely chiseled nose, full red lips, god I stay away at night imaging those full red lips sliding up and down my fat cock!"

Loren was breathing harder now, she let out a low groan when he spoke about her sucking his cock. Her mouth began to water thinking about sucking that big snake hidden in his shorts. "Go on Ken, tell me more."

He snickered; "Oh you like it now huh?"

She nodded; "Please Ken, go on!"

"Seeing you this morning when I walked, it was a sight to see. Your back muscles were fantastic. That tiny ass of yours, I can picture my hands molded to them as I raise and lower you on my cock. Do you like fucking cowgirl style?"

In a husky whispered she replied; "Oh yes Ken, I love riding cocks in my cunt and asshole. Do you like fucking asses Ken?"

"Oh yeah Loren, I can't wait to fuck that tight tiny ass of yours. Can you imagine me swiping my fat cockhead back and forth across your wet meaty cuntlips, getting my cock nice and wet? I'd slowly spread those tight luscious globes of your ass and slowly slip my fat cock in you. I'd take my time, I'm rather large. I'd fuck your ass deeper and deeper until I was buried balls deep in your tiny ass. Once you were accustomed to my fat cock, then I'd begin fucking it faster and faster, going deeper and deeper. That's it Loren play with you pussy for me, get it nice and wet."

She closed her eyes; her hand was in her shorts playing with her stiff clit.

"Loren, take your hand out and let my lick your fingers. I want to see if you taste as look as you look."

Again she let out a louder groan and pulling her hand out of her shorts her hand and three fingers were covered in her thick clear goo. Raising them to his lips she slowly rolled her fingers around his lips.

Ken grabbed her hand, licked his lips clean and then slowly drew her gooey fingers into his mouth.

She nearly came right there as he sucked them deep into his mouth. His tongue rolled around and around her tiny fingers. Pulling them out with a pop he smiled; "Okay Loren, now get one good and wet and slip it into your asshole. I want to taste your asshole."

She groaned; "Oh fuck Ken, if I do that I'll cum for sure."

He laughed; "And what's so bad about that Loren?"

She did as he commanded and she came almost instantly shaking as she dipped her finger into her pussy. When she calmed down she slipped her finger along her butt crack and insanely slowly inserted her finger into her tight asshole. She lot out a low groan as it passed her first knuckle, then the second and finally her palm was resting against her tight ass cheeks.

Ken whispered huskily; "Loren, keep your finger in your asshole and with your other hand wiggle out of your shorts. I want to watch you finger fuck your asshole."

Once again she let out a groan and fought to lower her tight shorts.

"Okay Loren, bend over facing me so I can watch you finger fuck your ass. Slower Loren and deeper, yes just like that. Okay now faster, fuck that ass for me; get it nice and loose so I can stick my fat cock up it."

"Oh Ken, fuck my ass, shit I need to feel a nice thick hard cock. Oh fuck it's been so fucking long, please Ken fuck me!"

Ken chuckled; "Oh not yet Loren, don't you want me to describe the rest of you?"

"Oh no Ken, later, I need to be fucked NOW!"

"Loren, you made me wait three days, now it's your turn to wait." He moved aside as she reached for him

"Loren, do you know the two features I haven't talked about? Two of your best features, your gorgeous tapered legs, those firm thighs and shapely calves. I've laid awake imaging sliding my hands up and down them as I eat your juicy pussy."

"Oh Ken, please fuck me!"

"Don't you want to know the other feature?"

"No, no Ken, I need to be fucked and fucked now!"

"Not yet Loren, the other feature is your incredible breasts. They are not the largest, but on such a tiny frame they appear to be huge. This morning seeing you just in your sports bra, those nipples of yours look fantastic. I can just imagine sucking them into my mouth and driving you crazy. Pull up your bra so I can see them."

She reached up with her other hand as she continued to finger fuck her asshole, and just as she was about up pull up her bra voices were heard coming in from the men's locker room. Loren quickly pulled her finger out of her ass and pulled her shorts up.

Ken turned around and sitting down to hide his giant hard-on began doing crunches.

Loren walked past him on weak knees; "Boy Ken, that was close. I'm heading to the showers to cool off, see you tomorrow."

As Loren stepped under the hot shower spray she pulled the ponytail holder off her long mane of hair. The hot sprayed relaxed her and as she began soaping up her taut compact body, all of a sudden there were a pair of hands on her hips.

"Don't turn around, just relax and enjoy. Bend over and spread your ass cheeks."

She did as she was told, her breath coming in hard gasps.

"Oh yes Loren, just like that, now play with your clit."

Her fingers dove down and played with her pussy. Suddenly she felt Ken's thick finger enter her asshole, pumping in and out faster and faster. This was all it took, suddenly Loren exploded all over her hand. Under weak knees she slipped to the shower room floor, in doing so Ken's finger popped out of her ass. When she turned to thank him, he was already gone from the shower room.

After a few minutes she slowly got up, finished cleaning up and walked on weak legs to the dressing room.

The next day Loren was as skittish as a cat in a room of rocking chairs. Ken never showed up and being a Friday Loren would not be at the gym on the week-end.

Sarah called Friday morning and wanted an update. She asked Loren to come to her apartment that evening at six telling her that Harm, Congresswoman Latham, Commander Turner and Lt. Commander Tracy Manetti would be there. Lt. Commander Manetti was there to assist the Congresswoman in the upcoming hearings about sexual harassment in the Navy.

Loren arrived around six, dressed in a short flowing wrap-around royal blue dress, matching her deep blue eyes.

Sarah greeted her; her hands traveled along Loren's hips and squeezed her tight ass, planting a wet kiss on the unsuspecting Lieutenant.

Sarah moved aside and Loren entered the apartment. Harm was already there dressed casually in slacks and pullover shirt. Sarah was wearing a flowing halter top with matching lounging pants, it hugged her every curve.

Loren sat across from the loving couple and she accepted a glass of red wine from Sarah.

Just as Sarah sat down there was a knock at the door. Sarah opened it and Sturgis was standing there smiling broadly. She gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips.

Sturgis pulled her back to him and kissed her again. Opening his mouth his tongue slipped into her mouth and she responded by kissing him back. His hands slipped down and cupped her firm ass cheeks and pulled her against his stiffening cock.

When they broke the kiss Sarah's lips were swollen and wet. She stared up at him and her dark eyes twinkled with excitement; "Before the night is over Sturgis, I want a taste of that black cock of yours."