JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah slowly lowered her mouth and using the flat of her tongue took one long swipe from asshole to clit as if she was licking a dripping ice cream cone. This sent Tracy into orbit and shook from the sensation of Sarah's wide flattened tongue. Sarah did it again, but this time she turned her tongue into a point and as she ran her tongue upward, it darted into Tracy's creaming pussy and when she reached her clit she scooped out a dollop of cream from her pussy; "Mmmmm Tracy you were right, it does taste better from the source. It tastes like a sweet and tart warm creamsicle, nothing like the Good Humor Man ever gave me."

Tracy, before she could reply arched her back as Sarah now repeated that move, but even quicker this time and over and over and over again. When she looked up, her entire upper lip and chin were both covered in Tracy's creamy juices.

Licking her lips Sarah replied; "Damn you sure were right, very, very tasty."

Again she began eating her pussy, but this time accompanied her tongue with two fingers. She worked them in and out of Tracy's foaming pussy and she was nearing an orgasm.

Her head rolled from side to side as Sarah assaulted her dripping cunt. She held her breath and arched her back and slowly let her breath out and shuttered to a silent orgasm.

"Come on Tracy, let it out. Let me hear you cum and cum loud for me!"

Sarah's fingers flew in and out of Tracy's sopping pussy. Curling her fingers upwards she found her G stop and this was it. As her thumb worked back and forth across Tracy's stiff clit and her fingers attacking her G stop, through clinched teeth Tracy let out an animal like growl and came harder then she had ever cum before, even better then any man she had been with before.

Exhausted she fell back against the damp sheets and moaned loudly, trying to regain some sense of composure. She smiled weakly down at Sarah and through deeps breaths said; "My god Sarah, that was incredible, can we do it again?"

Sarah smiled up at her and was about to go back down on her when all of a sudden behind her was a thunder of applause.

Standing there were Harm, Sturgis, Loren and Bobbi. Loren and Bobbi looked well fucked as both of their pussies were wet with cum seeping out and rolling down their thighs.

Loren was the first to speak; "Well Tracy, if you want another round how about you licking Sturgis's cum from my cunt. It's really full and I would like nothing better then to deposit his cum down your throat."

Tracy didn't reply she just motioned Loren over to the bed.

Loren climbed on and straddled Tracy's face and slowly lowered her dripping cunt to her mouth.

Tracy stared at her first cunt up close and loved the smell of both of their juices. As she opened her mouth her tongue slipped out and parted Loren's puffy cuntlips, knowing damn well it was fucked well. Her tongue slipped in and she tasted her first female cum. She jumped in like a fish to water.

Loren leaned her tiny frame over Tracy's head and began massaging her firm tits.

Tracy moaned into her pussy and licked faster.

Just then Sarah dropped down and began eating Tracy's pussy once again. Sarah let out a squeal into Tracy's cunt as Harm came up behind her and slipped his cum covered cock into her pussy.

Within seconds he was buried deep in her pussy and slamming hard against her firm ass cheeks.

Sarah collapsed against Tracy and lapped away at her pussy slower as she concentrated on the fucking Harm was doing to her quaking cunt.

Sturgis smiled over at the excited Bobbi, he threw his hands up; "Well I guess that leaves you and me Bobbi!"

She smiled broadly, looking down at his cum covered cock. "I think I want to taste Loren and your cum before you fuck me with that nightstick of yours."

"Hey Congresswoman, I have no problem with that."

Saying that he slipped to the floor and when he looked up he was staring at Loren's tight ass riding Tracy's pretty face.

He switched his gaze quickly when all of a sudden there was a head of black hair covering his thighs. He then felt a lizard like tongue rolling around and around the head of his black helmet. Without warning Bobbi swallowed his entire thick, long shaft. Her mouth felt like a wet furnace and she starting humming sending shockwaves to his swollen balls. She raised her head suddenly and with a pop she lifted off his cock. It was now clean of all Loren and his cum and was now covered in Bobbi's warm saliva.

Her one hand cupped his nuts and the other slipped around his wet shaft and she began jacking him off and her mouth dropped back down and slid up and down in unison with her long slim fingers.

Sturgis rolled his head back and took in the fantastic feeling she was performing on his straining cock. He lowered his hands to her thick mane of black hair and guided her up and down on this stiff cock.

Bobbi stopped momentarily and smiled up at him; "God Sturgis, I love it when a man guided me up and down on his cock. Promise me you'll do the same when I stuff this monster in my tight pussy."

Sturgis let out a groan and Bobbi felt him lurch in her mouth. He had to bite down on his lip to keep from cumming knowing if he did he would be done for the evening.

Gripping her by the arms he drew her up his prone black sweaty body. His shiny cock bounced back and forth and sparkled with Bobbi's spit.

Taking the hint Bobbi slid her lithe milk chocolate body along his and when they met face to face they kissed viciously and each tried to gain the upper hand.

Sturgis reached down with one hand and lodging his large black mushroomed head at the entrance to Bobbi's dripping cunt he drove his hips upward and sank halfway up into her cunt. He had won the battle.

Bobbi tore her mouth from his and letting out a loud groan sat up quickly and arching her back drove the remainder of his cock up into her tight cunt. The thick head penetrated her cervix and she came instantly coating his thighs and balls with her thick creamy juices. She collapsed back down on Sturgis and fed him her apple sized tits.

He lapped away at them, moving from one to the other sucking and rolling those dark chocolate kisses between his lips.

Bobbi has had big cocks in her, hell Harm was larger then Sturgis, but the length and angle of his penetration, she had never had a cock slip into her cervix. With every movement it sent electric shocks through her slim lithe body. With each thrust she leaked more and more. The orgasms came continually one after another and she gasp trying to catch her breath and get her body under control. With all her strength she rolled the two of them over, she was now below Sturgis and she felt his cock slip out of her cervix.

He smiled down at her both of their bodies shined from their sweat. Resting on his elbows he began to fuck her with steady thrusts.

Bobbi began meeting each of his movements with increased vigor. Both of their bodies were slapping violently against one another's and the other four on the bed stopped to watch the erotic scene before them on the floor.

Bobbi's legs fell from his back and planting them firmly on the floor, she thrust her pussy upwards as hard as she could.

Sturgis now placed both hands on the floor as in a push-up position. The only contact he had with Bobbi was his groin and cock. Slapping up and down against her taut belly he drove into her harder and faster.

Bobbi tightened her pussy around his cock and letting out a loud scream started cumming, and cumming and cumming. She came so violently that as Sturgis continued to plummet her cunt, she started squirting. Her squirt covered his entire lower body along with her belly, pussy and thighs.

Sturgis nearly slipped out of her because she came so much. Seeing this was just too much for him and he shot stream after thick heavy white cream deep into her pussy. He picked up the pace and both of their fluids were squishing and squirting out of her once tight hole. Finally spent Sturgis collapsed against Bobbi's heaving body. Their sweat covered black skin glowed in the candlelight of the bedroom.

The foursome on the bed began applauding the couple on the floor. Loren crawled off of Tracy's face and came around and sat on the edge of the bed. Sarah did the same, pulling off of Harm's cock and scooting off the bed sat next to Loren.

Loren looked at Mac; "You know Mac, they both look a little messy. How about the two of us getting down there and licking them clean?"

Sarah laughed; "I was thinking the same thing. Who do you want Bobbi or Sturgis?"

"Well Mac, seeing I was already fucked silly by Sturgis, how about me taking Bobbi?"

"Sounds good to me Loren, lets go!"

Sarah rolled Sturgis off of Bobbi and his cock, still partly firm slipped out of Bobbi's cunt. His black shaft was covered in Bobbi's thick white cum, it was mixed with his sperm and gripping it at the base Sarah slowly slid her hand upwards. The thick cream from the two of them gathered in her hand and as she reached his bulging cockhead she lowered her mouth and slurped the musky cum into her mouth. It dribbled down her chin and using her other hand she scooped it up and licked it off her fingers. Letting his cock go it bounced up and down as she licked the creamy mixture from her dripping palm. Mac looked up at Sturgis through those dark sultry eyes and smiled wickedly as his and Bobbi's cum dripped from her full red lips. Bending her head down and looking up at him she ran her fingers around her lips and that sight caused his cock to stiffen immediately and Sarah giggled as she watched it bob up and down. With a tiny groan she lowered her mouth to his cock, but didn't wrap her lips around it. She ran her wet cum covered tongue around and around his cockhead. This caused it to jump and he arched his hips trying to get Sarah to wrap her silky lips around his straining cock. She pulled away and ran her tongue up and down getting every last drop of their creamy mixture. Letting go of his cock she lowered her mouth to his balls and licked away at the black nut sack and one at a time sucked his nuts into her mouth.

She let them slip out one at a time with a pop sliding lower she was rewarded with a collection of their juices between his ass cheeks. Sarah's tongue wormed in and licked away and Sturgis let out a loud groan as she worked her tongue into his puckered asshole.

Lifting her face it was covered in their juices and she began licking up and down his cum covered thighs.

Not being able to take anymore of this Sturgis grabbed Sarah by her long dark locks and guided her to his straining cock. He let out a long guttural moan when her lips covered the crown of his cock and in one excruciating slow movement downward enveloped his entire cock until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

Sturgis was in heaven as he rolled his head back and forth and dug his long black fingers in her dark hair.

Ever so slowly she began lifting off his cock, but with her lips clamped tightly around his cock she literally drew the cum from his balls and with an injured animal like wail exploded down her long graceful throat.

She swallowed as fast as she could and one tiny drop tried to escape the side of her mouth. Mac quickly scooped it up and licked it in.

Popping off his cock she sat back on her haunches and giggled; "Boy Sturgis, not only did I clean up the mess you and Bobbi made, but you gave me a load to top off my dessert, thank you!"

She leaned forward and placed a tiny kiss on his lips and he pulled her tight against his sweaty body, crushing her full firm tits against his black hairy chest.

While this was going on Loren had slipped over to Bobbi and quickly placed Bobbi's long slim legs on her shoulders. She ran her tongue up and down her tapered thighs licking up all of the cum that squirted out of her swollen tiny pussy.

Bobbi tried to sit up, but leaned back and resting on her arms leaned back and watched the mass of dirty blonde hair covered her entire lower body. Suddenly she felt Loren's tongue dip into her swollen hole and lick up from the bottom up at a very slow pace. As she did this her tongue dragged nearly every ounce of hers and Sturgis' cream from her outer lips. She did this over and over again going deeper and getting rewarded with more and more cream. After about a minute or two Loren was buried deep in Bobbi's cunt, her fingers were finger fucking both of Bobbi's holes and with a loud groan she gave Loren an entirely new batch of cream to lick up.

Covered in a film of sweat, her milk chocolate body glistened and sparkled, she fell back onto the floor and closed her eyes and bask in the glow of an earth shattering orgasm.

Loren slowly rose from between Bobbi's thighs; her entire face was covered in Bobbi's juices. Looking over at Sarah who was kissing Sturgis, she scooted over to Sarah and when Sarah saw her, she broke the kiss with him and the two women met, their lips and tongue swapped the cum they had in their mouths from their satisfied partners.

All of a sudden Mac slipped off of Sturgis and enveloped Loren's body in hers and their kiss intensified their hands traveled over each other's bodies. When they broke the kiss both of them kissed away the cum covering the other's face.

Without breaking contact with one another they twisted around and suddenly their heads were buried in the other's dripping pussy.

On the bed Harm and Tracy had come together and both rested against the headboard of the bed. Their hands were playing with each other's body lazily as they watched the two couple go at in on the floor next to them. Tracy rested her head on Harm's chest and played with his stiff nipples and chest hair.

Harm looked down at the mass of black shiny hair covering his upper chest and he slowly combed his fingers through it.

"Mmmmm Harm, I just love it when a man plays with my hair, it's so sensual." With that she looked up at him with those dark almond eyes and wetting her full rich bright red lips arched her back and he met her halfway, their lips met tenderly.

Harm swiped his tongue along her lower lip and she tried to capture his tongue between her lips. Unable to do this her tiny tongue darted out and did to his lip as he was doing to her.

She let out a gasp when his hand cupped one of her ample sized tits and thumbed the button sized aureole and tugged softly at the stiff long dark nipple.

As Harm continued to tease her lips with his tongue, Tracy dropped her one tiny hand to his thighs and slid her hand up and down the length of it making sure to avoid his stiff cock that was still covered with Mac's juices. Whenever she came close to his cock Harm would arch his back trying to make contact with this vivacious Asian/Italian bombshell.

She giggled against his lips as she knew she was getting him hotter and hotter by the second. She broke the kiss and started raining kisses on his jaw and lower to his neck. Moving lower she ran her tiny tongue around his nipples and tugged at his chest hair with her teeth.

This caused Harm to groan loudly and he watched this tiny bundle of sexual energy work magic on his straining body. As she continued to kiss and nip at his torso he took in the sights of this gorgeous woman as he thought to himself' "Hell, why hadn't I ever noticed this fireball before. Maybe it was because he never seen her outside of JAG in normal civilian clothes, seeing her only in her uptight Naval uniform and her gorgeous black hair always up in a bun and with very little make-up. Today she was showing just how gorgeous she really was."

Harm get out a tiny moan when she paused for a second looking up at him, those dark almond shaped eyes sparkled at him, just the right amount of eye make-up to enhance their sultry look and then she smiled, those ruby red lips shined with her moisture on them, her perfect white teeth sparkled and he couldn't wait to paint them with his pearly cum.

He let go of her firm breast and placing his finger under her chin he nudged her upward and once again their lips met, this time with a little more urgency. As the kiss intensified Harm ran his long thick fingers through that mass of black hair pulling her harder against his lips. Their tongues dueled with one another and she finally broke the kiss trying to gasp for breath. Her lips were swollen and as Harm's eyes darted from her eyes to her lips and back again his cock jumped imagining those full red lips wrapped around his straining cock.

Tracy escaped from his grasp and once again began her journey down his body. All he could see was the top of her head, her slender tapered back and the swell of her tiny bubble butt. He wondered if he would get a chance to sink his cock in that tiny ass and when he thought that his cock jumped.

Tracy noticed this and smiled as she came closer and closer to that monstrous cock. Her pussy was leaking like a sieve and she was glad, knowing she would really need to be well lubricated to accommodate the huge cock before her eyes.

Her hair tickled his belly as she continued to rain kissed on his torso. Her tiny tongue ran along his belly button and her hands slowly grasp his cock and he never before felt anything that soft and warm. Her hands felt like warm butter and he groaned imaging just how hot her mouth and lips would be once they slid over his cock.

Tracy's tiny hand began sliding up and down the length of his cock very slowly. She felt every ridge and vein along the huge piece of meat. Looking up at him she whispered through heavy breathing; "My god Harm, you're huge. I sure hope I can take this monster in me, oh fuck I want it so bad, but I'm afraid you'll tear me in two!"

Harm smiled down at her and lovingly slid a lock of black hair from her forehead; "Don't you worry Tracy, by the time I slid into you I'll have so wet and turned on you'll beg me to fuck you. I'll take it slow at a pace you can accept, once you are accustomed to it, I'll fuck you so hard you'll cum again and again and beg for more!"

You could see the lust building in her eyes as she stroked him harder and lowered her tiny mouth to the side of his large shaft. Poking her tongue out her wet tongue finally came in contact with his cock.

Harm let out a groan when he felt the wet hot tongue begin to caress his hard hot shaft. He ran his fingers through her thick hair and crushed her hair in his fists as she used the broad portion of her tongue to wet down his thick shaft.

She smiled when she noticed the great effect she had on him as she worshipped his cock. Tracy now attached her lips to the shaft of his cock and like a harmonica ran her lips up and down the shaft, first the top, then the side. Lifting its heavy weight she repeated this on the other side and then the underside. Ending at the base of his cock Tracy let the suction off his cock and began lapping away at his heavy full nuts. Rolling them around with her tongue she slowly drew first one nut into her mouth and letting it go did the same with the other nut. While in her mouth she sucked on it and once again Harm threw his head back and let out a deep moan.

As Tracy sucked on Harm's balls her hand was stroking his even harder shaft as her saliva was dripping from her fingers and the slapping of her hand again his skin turned them both on even more.

Harm maneuvered Tracy around so she was turned around. As Tracy sucked and played with Harm's cock his hands were traveling up and down her shapely legs and now had them parted. He slowly passed them through her thick black cunt hair. When he passed over her swollen cuntlips she jumped and covered his cock with her lips.

Harm unhooded her clit and rolled it in between his fingers and she moaned and dropped another three inches over his cock. Her lips were straining to accept a cock that thick and she coughed and her eyes began to tear-up when she took him in too deep. Tracy moaned and drooled around his cock as Harm sank two fingers into her dripping cunt.