JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy began rotating her hips and fucking his fingers. His fingers flew in and out of her faster and faster the sloshing sounds from her dripping cunt filled the room and as Harm went faster, the palm of his hand slammed against her cuntlips causing more heightened sensations to course through her tiny body.

Not able to control herself any longer she pulled off Harm's cock, a thick string of saliva stretched from his cock to her bottom lip. She fell back onto the bed; the string of saliva broke and landed on her stiff nipple. She rolled her head back and forth and groaned as she came for the first time with Harm.

His entire hand and wrist was covered in her thick creamy juices. Not letting up, he knew he had to get her more excited then she'd ever been before in her life. He rolled halfway over and attacked her dripping cunt with his tongue. He threw her slender legs over his shoulder and scooted in for the attack. Harm wormed his tongue through her wet black pubic hair and found her cunt juices to be very warm and tangy. Dipping his tongue in deeper he licked away and was rewarded with another gush of fresh cum as Tracy stiffened and came all over his lips for a second orgasm.

He came up momentarily for a breather and looking down at her, this once calm and reserved Commander was now reduced to a cum hungry slut who without a doubt, with her gorgeous Asian/Italian looks and her expert skills of sucking and cumming could be a leading lady in any porn movie.

Seeing her hair tussled and her entire face covered with his pre-cum and her saliva, her forehead covered in sweat and her bangs wet and clinging nearly made Harm cum. As Harm stared down at her, her eyes caught his, the lust in them and they way they smoldered nearly hade him cum.

Keeping her eyes plastered on his she took his cock into her mouth again and without stopping slid lower and lower, inch by inch until the entire length of Harm's huge cock was buried in her throat. With his cock buried deep in her throat she now began worming her tongue around and around the thick shaft in her wet cavern.

Harm thought back a about an hour ago, just imaging how she would look with his cum covering her pearly white teeth and gorgeous face. He was just about to find out as he felt his cock lurch in her throat and begin to spurt.

When Tracy felt him beginning to cum she quickly pulled his cock from her throat and the first shot filled her mouth, before she could swallow the second shot let loose and overflowed her mouth and began to dribble down her chin. Just as she was swallowing the first mouthful, he let loose another shot and slipping out of her mouth Harm painted her pretty dark completed face with his thick hot sperm.

When he saw this, his balls tightened and began firing more cum, this time hitting her chin, she opened her mouth and her pink tongue was coated with more of his cum. She quickly swallowed, but before she could open her mouth another shot covered her cheek and across her nose. The pearly white cum dripped down her face and Harm was in heaven seeing this "Girl Next Door" now reduced to a cum slut.

Harm was so turned on and came so much that when he was finished he was still stiff and ready to fuck.

Tracy was scooping and licking the remainder of Harm's cum from her face when he grabbed her by her shapely legs and spun her around.

"Oh yes Harm, you're going to fuck me now aren't you? Please be gentle and take it slow. I want nothing more right now then for you to fuck me and fuck me hard, but I'll need you to take it slow at first until I get adjusted to something that big and beautiful!"

Harm hovered over Tracy's tiny body; she looked amazing that dark skinned body against the white sheets. Her dark hair tussled about and making her looks even more desirable.

She licked her puffy lips; there was a trace of his cum still lingering on them.

He lowered his body to hers making sure his cock kept away from the entrance to her tiny puffy lipped cunt. His chest crushed against her incredibly firm tits, with her erect nipples scraping against his hairy chest turned both of them on. His mouth captured hers and they tasted each other's juices on their tongues. They mouths were locked together until both of them couldn't breath any longer.

Breaking the kiss Harm looked up into her scared looking eyes and smiled to ease her apprehension. Gently combing some stray hair from her face he whispered to her; "Tracy, why don't you put it in? I'll go slow and stop when you tell me to until you're ready to go further, okay?"

She nodded and through bated breath answered; "Okay Harm, here we go, but please go slow!"

She gripped his cock in her tiny hand and being a little nervous squeezed a little too hard which caused Harm to wince.

"Oh Harm. I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, no Tracy, don't worry about it, I think you'll find it a little more uncomfortable then I did."

As soon as he said it he knew he said the wrong thing. Tracy suddenly let go of his cock and struggled to get away from Harm.

Harm held her tight and tried to calm her down and after a few moments she stopped struggling; "Listen Tracy, I've never forced myself on any woman and I'm not about to do it to you, but I never wanted to fuck anyone like I want to fuck you right now. I promise I will be as gentle as possible. Will it hurt, I'm not saying it will or it won't it may be a little uncomfortable at first, but I can assure you once you become accustomed to it, you will love it and beg me to fuck you harder. Now it's up to you do you want me to stop of go on? If you want me to go on, you'll need to put it in. Again I don't want to force you and want you to initiate the lovemaking!"

When she heard him say lovemaking instead of fucking she smiled weakly and nodded and in a low whispered said; "Okay Harm, make love to me, but please, please be as gentle as possible. Are you ready to fuck my pretty little pussy?"

With a growl Harm bent down and nibbled at her earlobe and slender neck and played with her hair.

She let out a tiny giggle that turned into a moan. Reaching down, this time gently ran the large mushroomed head of his cock up and down the wet slit of her pussy. Locking it into the tiny opening of her cunt she whispered into his ear' "Okay Harm, its there push it in, but slowly please."

Harm held his breath and slowly pushed forward and immediately Tracy let out a loud groan as her lips parted to accept his stiff cock. She was wet enough seeing her juices had coated Harm's cockhead and leaked down between her tight ass cheeks.

The head popped in and her eyes went wide; "Wait, wait, don't move! Oh fuck it's so big it's splitting me in two!"

Harm leaned over and kissed her on her tight lips. They softened and began kissing him back and he tenderly swept a few stray locks from her face.

She smiled weakly up at him and nodded; "Okay Harm, go in a little further, but please take it slow."

Harm cupped her firm ripe tits, rolling the nipples about with his thumbs and leaning in lowered his hips a little more and once again Tracy let out a groan and rolled her head from side to side.

She was panting like a woman between contractions during child birth, blowing short steady breaths from her lungs as she tightened her pussy. "Stop, stop, please no more Harm, hold on a second!"

Breathing heavy and feeling Tracy's cunt nearly squeezing his cock in two grimaced and said; "Tracy, don't tense up it's only making it harder for you to take and me too. Look into my eyes and don't think about it, just let go and relax a bit."

She nodded again and licking her parched lips smiled weakly again. Again she began panting and wiggled her hips trying to accommodate Harm's monstrous cock.

Harm continued to play with her body and she finally began to loosen up. Feeling this Harm once again lowered his hips and a few more inches penetrated her body, he was about halfway in now and she knew she would be torn in two if he went any further.

Harm reached down and fingered her clit and in doing so Tracy's hips jumped up and three quarters of his cock was now buried in her dripping cunt.

She let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck Harm, I don't think I can take any more."

Harm held her in place and wiggled his hips and she let out another groan, He felt pressure against his cockhead and he knew he was bumping up against her cervix and knew if he pushed again he would enter her womb.

"Oh fuck Harm; it's starting to feel good, very, very good. Shit you're hitting places in my pussy I never knew I ever had."

Through heavy breathing he looked down at the lust filled face of Tracy Manetti and said; "Tracy, one last push and I'll be totally in you, but I just wanted to let you know, when and if I push I'll enter your womb. There may be a little pain, but the pleasure of having a cock in your womb will be unbelievable. So tell me Tracy, what will it be?"

Her hips jerked uncontrollably and she licked her lips nervously; "Yes, okay Harm, do it, do it now and qui......Oh fuck, oh shit, oh my god fuck me, never stop fucking me. I'm cumming, yes; yes harder oh shit I can't stop cumming!"

She was laughing, crying and shaking all over; "Oh my god Harm I'm in heaven, fuck me as hard as you can, yes just like that, don't ever stop."

The entire room was filled with the sound of Harm's belly and crotch slapping hard against Tracy's groin and pussy. Her cum was flowing out freely and that heightened the sounds coming from their bodies.

Harm kept fucking Tracy, but a lot slower as she came down from her intense orgasm. When he felt she was done cumming he rolled over taking her tiny body with his. She was now above him, his thick long cock still embedded in her tiny hole.

Tracy swept her thick black hair from her face. She smiled down at him and slowly began rolling and rocking her tiny hips back and forth causing his fat cock to slide in and out of her tight, wet hole.

Harm watched her move and once again was amazed on just how gorgeous this miniature Barbie was. All of her features were like any exquisite woman, but smaller. Her legs worked back and forth, but were tiny compared to Sarah's. Her ass bounced up and down on his thighs, nice full and round, but very tight and compact. Her entire torso was perfect, just a lot smaller then any other woman he had ever fucked. Her high, firm tits were also smaller, but on her tiny body looked even larger then they looked. As he looked up to her face he was staring into her dark almond shaped eyes and she smiled as she caught his gaze.

As she continued to ride his cock at a leisurely pace she licked her full lips saying; "My god Harm I love riding your cock. Please tell me what are you thinking?"

He let out a small laugh; "Well Tracy, I was just taking in your gorgeous looks. I've never fucked a woman as tiny as you or one who had every feature that fit so perfectly."

She smiled once again and lowered her face to his and their lips met tenderly as she continued to ride his cock; its head buried in her womb was slowly bringing her nearer and nearer another mind blowing orgasm.

When they broke the kiss she sat upright and he finished his assessment of her, her thick long black hair was tousled and looked great, like a woman who wanted to be fucked again and again. Her tiny mouth, red and swollen from kissing and sucking cock, god he loved cumming all over that face.

Pulling down back to his mouth they kissed hard and her stiff nippled tits scraped against his chest as she picked up the pace, fucking his cock harder and harder. Her breathing increased as she slammed down on his cock and at the same time Harm drove upwards filling her to the hilt.

Tracy rolled her hips and again his cock was imbedded in her womb and finding parts she never knew she had. Sweat was dripping from every pore of her body and she looked even more desirable then before.

Plowing into her as hard as he could he felt her cunt muscles tighten and he knew she was about to cum once again. He knew he would be shooting into her also. Pulling her down to him their lips met in a fierce kiss and they moaned into each others mouth as they both came at the same time.

Tracy collapsed again Harm, their slick bodies slid back and forth and he gently swept the damp locks from her face and she fell asleep right there on his chest, his cock still buried in her well fucked cunt.

A thunder of applause came from the two couples lying on the floor watching the erotic scene on the bed above them. Hearing this woke Tracy from her slumber and raising her head giggled at the foursome around the bed; "Were we that good?"

Sturgis was the first to speak; "Harm that has got to be the most sexual explosive scene I've ever seen. I only wish I had a camera to capture that scene, I could sell it and make a fortune."

Sarah laughed at pointed to the ceiling, laughing she said; "Sturgis, I'll make you a copy for a hundred bucks, any other takers?"

Everyone laughed and piled up onto the bed. Sarah headed out to the kitchen for drinks as Loren followed; "Listen Colonel, I better be going if I want to be ready on Monday morning to set a trap for Seaman Brown."

"Sounds like a good idea Loren. I think after we all have some refreshments the party will be breaking up."

Kissing Loren tenderly she broke the kiss; "Good luck Loren and enjoy yourself with him, I sure did."

"Thank you Ma'am!"

The party did break-up after that and after changing the sheet Sarah fell asleep in Harm's arms picturing him fucking Lt. Commander Manetti. Just before she fell asleep she whispered in Harm's ear; "Harm seeing you fuck Tracy was hot, very hot, I love you!"