Jagdeep Kahlon of Punjab Ch. 02

Story Info
Sikh Indian woman hooks up with Haitian Muslim stud.
2.4k words
1.45
7.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

"Ishaq, I'm not a submissive little plaything like some of the ladies of your Muslim faith, no offense, I'm a Sikh woman and my people have had gender equality long before it became fashionable," Jagdeep replied, and I saw a look of raw intensity in her liquid chocolate eyes. I smiled at her and forced myself to be calm. I hate it when people confuse Arab culture, with its occasional patriarchal elements, with my beloved Islamic religion, which is globe-spanning and diverse.

"Jagdeep, my dear, Islam is a faith, not a culture, in Saudi Arabia, women cannot drive or leave the house without a male chaperone but in places like Turkey, Nigeria, Chechnya, and Indonesia, you will see female politicians, female police officers and female soldiers, just like in Canada and America," I replied, and Jagdeep scoffed dismissively. Still smiling, I began to steeple my fingers, something I do when I'm pissed but trying to be cool.

"Ishaq, you still can't tell when I'm fucking with you?" Jagdeep laughed, and as I tried to process her words, she kicked my foot underneath the table. Hard. I winced, and shook my head. Jagdeep smirked and kicked me again. Dude, what the fuck? I got kind of pissed, and kicked Jagdeep's foot. Not as hard as she kicked me, but enough to make her notice. I respect a lady but I don't play like that. Come at me and I'll deal with you.

"You've got a twisted sense of fun, Miss Kahlon," I said, and Jagdeep laughed real hard, and snorted a bit, and leaned back in her chair. Amusement danced in those pale chocolate eyes, and her lips curved into a wry smile. This chick was totally putting me on, pushing my buttons, and I was falling for it like a rank amateur. I'm usually sharper than that, I swear.

"Oh, come on, Ishaq, I'm just having fun with you, big man," Jagdeep said, smiling at me the way a cat smiles at a mouse. Like I said before, the lady has a way of getting to me. When I worked as a loss prevention officer at the Supercenter, I'd do my grocery shopping during my breaks and whenever I came by her cashier's stand, Jagdeep would be all smirks. Elle est une garce, as they say among the French.

"Let's hit the gym together sometime, lady, and I'll show you what I got," I countered, feeling a bit foolish for playing Jagdeep's game, but my ego wouldn't let me back down. Jagdeep smiled and casually shrugged, but did not answer. I excused myself and got up to go grab another Pepsi. It's still hot and I was feeling thirsty. All that jawing has a way of getting at a brother, you know?

"You got a nice ass, Ishaq, though if you keep talking shit, I just might spank it," Jagdeep said, as I returned to the table. I was about to sit down but she lashed out with her long, sexy leg and pushed my chair away. I smiled and forced myself to be calm, and shook my head at the Asian lady working behind the counter, who looked at us with alarm. I grabbed the chair and sat back down, and looked into Jagdeep's eyes. I saw a veritable challenge in there, and the lady was not playing...

"You talk a lot of smack, lady, care to back it up?" I said to Jagdeep, and I leaned closer and looked defiantly into those chocolate eyes of hers. Jagdeep stared back without smiling, and I held my breath, bracing myself for anything and everything. That's the thing about the female of our species, ladies and gentlemen. Always expect the bloody unexpected...

"Oh, I'm fire personified, big man, worry about yourself," Jagdeep replied, and I saw amusement and defiance in those eyes, and suddenly her face was inches from mine. I took a deep breath, and then crossed the distance between us. I kissed her. Jagdeep's tongue slithered down my throat, and I felt a surge of passion from her which surprised me. I held her tight, and our hands were all over each other. Heedless of where we were and who might be watching, we kissed passionately.

"Um, hello," came a feminine voice, and Jagdeep and I came up for air, and looked at the old Asian lady from the restaurant counter. Standing less than a meter from us, she kind of hovered, an uncomfortable look on her face. I was about to say something when Jagdeep laid a restraining hand on my shoulder, and then spoke to the lady in a language I did not know, yet nevertheless recognized as decidedly non-Hindi.

"Huí jiā. Nǐ bùnéng zài wǒ de cāntīng zuò'ài," the Asian lady replied haughtily, and Jagdeep got up and started after her. Gently but firmly I prevented her from doing so by pulling her close. Jagdeep whirled about, facing me, an angry look in her eyes. They seemed almost feral now. Dammit, women and their anger issues, I swear. I froze, hoping Jagdeep wouldn't cross the line...

"This old wish just told us to go home, apparently she doesn't want us to fuck in her restaurant," Jagdeep said, eyebrows raised, lips curled in anger. I looked at her and sighed, then took her hands in mine. This afternoon was turning out to be quite different from what I originally intended, that's for damn sure. Jagdeep is intense, and angry, and scary, and beautiful. And, um, every time I see her, I get a boner...

"Jagdeep, mere dost, let's leave this puerile place," I said, smiling while making my voice grave, and Jagdeep grins, then elbows me in the ribs. I stoically pretend it doesn't hurt, and wrap my arm around her as we head toward the door. Random encounters with the people we care most about are definitely the reason why we live, isn't it? I'm about to say something else when, as we reach the door, Jagdeep stops to holler at the restaurant lady, again in that Asian language which I don't understand...

"Nǐ shì cūlǔ hé zhǒngzú zhǔyì de. Wǒ bù xǐhuān zhège dìfāng nǐ shǔyú yǎnglǎoyuàn," Jagdeep hollers at the old Asian lady, and from the way the lady reacted, I could tell that it wasn't a compliment. Jagdeep and I high-tailed it out of there. See what I told you about women? Jagdeep usually looks majestic and serene, the tall, curvy, gorgeous Sikh Indian woman with the stylish turban, tirelessly working at the Supercenter and walking around Algonquin College like she owns the place. The fearsome lady who caused a scene inside Cathay restaurant? I don't know where she came from!

"What happened back there, Jagdeep? What on earth did you say to that poor woman?" I asked, once we were a few blocks from the restaurant. We walked past the Petro Canada gas station, and did not go down on Woodroffe. Nope, we continued toward Merivale, and stopped by Saint Pius. Jagdeep grabbed my arm and led me to Canter Boulevard, and I found myself puzzled by the whole thing.

"That old Chinese woman was racist, so I told her ass that she belongs in a nursing home, I do know some Chinese, and I know how some of them can be towards dark skinned people," Jagdeep replied, and there was a fury in her eyes that I found both titillating and scary. Tenderly I stroked her lovely face, and Jagdeep calmed down somewhat. What a woman, I thought, amazed...and slightly scared.

"What am I going to do with you?" I said, smiling, and I kissed Jagdeep again. She kissed me back, and we let passion take us where it wills. Seriously, I don't remember how we got to her place, a townhouse located at the beginning of Canter Boulevard. Somehow, we ended up in her basement apartment, and believe me, once we got there, we didn't do a lot of talking.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long," Jagdeep said, and the gorgeous young Sikh woman shoved me on the bed, and pounced on me. I looked up at the gal on top of me, and fell silent. For Jagdeep had finally taken off her turban, and her long, silky dark hair came cascading down her broad shoulders. I gently stroked her face, and Jagdeep batted my hands away.

"So it's like that?" I said, and Jagdeep grinned, and then took off her shirt, revealing her small, perky and lovely breasts. I put my hands to better use by caressing them, pinching the areolas and Jagdeep bit her lip and nodded in approval. I kissed her again, and my hands slid downward, into those too-tight pants of hers. Jagdeep laughed at my fumbling and unzipped her pants, and with effort, pulled them off altogether. I smiled upon noticing that Miss Punjab here wasn't wearing any underwear...

"Ishaq, quit fussing around, you annoyingly handsome Haitian, and do your damn job," Jagdeep said sharply, and I smiled, and then grabbed her and propped her against the pillows none too gently. Spreading her thick brown thighs wide open, I inhaled the scent of her pussy. Jagdeep smelled of womanly hotness, and sweat, and a thousand other things I found hard to describe. I couldn't wait to taste her...

"Hmm, time for the taste test," I murmured, and then I brought my face close to Jagdeep's womanhood, and gave her a kiss. Jagdeep sighed happily and rested her back against the wall. I looked up at her as I began to eat her pussy, teasing her clit with my tongue. I simply love eating pussy. No two females taste or smell the same down below, and I savored Jagdeep's unique flavor, voraciously inhaling and ingesting her uniqueness.

There's something about making love for the first time. A man and a woman, or any two people, really, get together in a particular place and release their passions. There's usually some tenderness, and some awkwardness. Jagdeep and I didn't do any of that. You'd better believe. Nope, we teased and laughed and cussed our way into fucking kingdom come, and then some...

"Ishaq, fuck me hard, dammit," Jagdeep growled, and I did just that, grabbing her hips and slamming my dick into her pussy. Face down and ass up, I fucked the hell out of her. Jagdeep's voluptuous, sexy body shook as I thrust into her. I smiled as I banged her, loving the way her big brown ass shook. Jagdeep was howling like a banshee, shouting obscenities in English and Hindi, stuff that would put a damn sailor to shame.

"Damn, you're so going to get it," I said, emboldened by Jagdeep's wildness, and I smacked her ass. Alright, I don't normally do this with chicks during my first time sexing them. Jagdeep turned around and shot me a wild, almost primal look. Her eyes gleamed with lust and malice, and I smirked right back at her. We're both freaks, this I knew for sure. What can I say? It takes one to know one!

"Grab my throat, but not too hard," Jagdeep hissed, as we continued with our fun. The foxy lady was now on her back, legs in the air, and her gorgeous body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. I looked at Jagdeep's lovely face, and my gaze fell upon those defiant eyes, her full, lusty lips, and her erect nipples. Jagdeep's wet, hairy pussy gripped my dick like a damn vise, and I couldn't get enough of her.

"You like it rough, eh? I can roll with that," I said, and I grabbed Jagdeep's throat, and held her down while fucking her. Jagdeep licked her lips and wrapped those thick, sexy legs around my torso, driving me deeper inside of her. Jagdeep held onto me as I continued fucking her, and I felt her nails dig into my flesh. I looked into those eyes and saw that wildness, and I kissed her lips. Jagdeep actually bit me, and I winced, and laughed, and then gently bit her shoulder.

"Yes, just like that," Jagdeep hissed, and I went to town on her, slamming my dick into her pussy and fucking her roughly. I lay on top of her, my hand around her throat, her face inches from mine, her perky tits, nipples erect and all, pressed against my hairy chest, and her thick legs wrapped around me. Jagdeep drew me into herself, into her world, and I was oh-so happy to get lost in there.

"Fuck, that was something else," I said, as I collapsed on the bed, right beside Jagdeep. I lay there, sweaty, and reeking of my own sweat, my masculine funk, and I also smelled of Jagdeep and she smelled of me. I had her pussy juice all over me from the times she came, and the lady looked at me with a satisfied look on her lovely face. Jagdeep tugged on my chest hairs, hard enough to yank out a few, and I winced in pain, causing her to smile some more.

"Careful, Mister Haitian, we Sikh women are addictive, ask anyone," Jagdeep purred into my ear, and she stroked my dick, which was flaccid after fucking for over an hour. In total agreement, I nodded at her. Late afternoon sunlight poured through her bedroom window. I should really be going home, but I yearned for Jagdeep and didn't want this moment to end, not yet anyways. And why should it? Passion is essential. Everything else can wait...

Smiling, Jagdeep continued to stroke me, and without a word I kissed her nipple and began sucking on it. I felt myself harden as Jagdeep continued to stimulate my manhood. My favorite Sikh beauty has the magic touch, and I can't get enough of her. Jagdeep rolled on top of me, and just like that, we began round two. I'm not the most athletic guy in the world but I stay fit, and it's a good thing because it makes me better in bed.

"I don't want to be cured," I replied at last, and a smiling Jagdeep grabbed my dick and rubbed it against her womanhood. Her wet, hairy pussy awaited. Portal to pleasure, and danger, and I craved her with all of my being. I bucked my hips, raising up a little bit, and thrust into her. Jagdeep exhaled sharply, and then this time, she grabbed my throat. I smiled and my hands went to her hips. I gave her thick brown ass a firm slap, and Jagdeep gritted her pearly white teeth. Without another word, we resumed fucking.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers