Jaggameister Evening

Story Info
A wrongly sent text results in a mindblowing experience.
3k words
4
24.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mildhot
mildhot
22 Followers

It all started with a wrongly sent SMS. Linda sent the message wrongly to her boss Grant. The SMS was about a fantasy she and her husband Shayne shared. The funny thing is that it was about Grant's wife Sandra.

He jokingly confronted her and after pressuring her she confessed that they were having sex and talking about 3 somes. She asked Shayne who he had in mind and he surprised her telling her that he really thought that Sandra was extremely sexy. She was very embarrassed telling this to Grant expecting him to be pissed off. He surprised her by smiling. He found it a massive compliment that a guy in his twenty's found his wife more than ten years his senior sexy.

He told Sandra the story and she was obviously turned on as they had sex twice that night and even with a bit of dirty talk about Linda. The next morning she asked him to stop harassing Linda about it. For once he listened to his wife although it was a massive turn on for him. He was away on the Friday for business. Checking up on his wife during the day his wife told him that she was having a drink with Linda. This made his imagination run again but as he knew his wife this was most probably very innocent but he couldn't help thinking about what they were chatting about.

He had a late lunch with a client and only started the hour drive back at 8 o clock. He tried to phone her but her phone was off. Back in town he decided to drive by Linda's house on a hunch. He was somewhat surprised when he saw his wife's car in their driveway. The gate was open and he could see people in the living room. He went to the front door wanting to knock but decided against it. He walked to the window peering in.

Linda and Sandra were sitting next to each other on the coach. Shayne was sitting across from them. They were obviously having a good time. The half empty bottle of Jaggameister on the table helping allot.

He could see the ladies' body language touching each other with almost every word. Looking in each other's eyes. Shayne threw another round of jaggameisters. His hands were shaking a bit and after handing Sandra's shooter he drop almost the whole shooter over Linda. The thick brown liquor leaving a trail from her cheek down in between her cleavage... "No Shayne! "She screamed while jumping up." Sorry Babe it was a fucken accident! He screamed back at her while moving away to get a cloth. "Don't worry I'll do it" Sandra said moving towards Linda. She lifted Linda's top off displaying a beautiful set of boobs in a black push up bra. As Linda was an ex model Grant has seen lingerie photos of her but that doesn't come close to the real thing.

Sandra started between her boobs licking upwards taking her time licking up her throat to her cheek. Both women were giggling but also softly moaning in-between. The last drop was in the corner of her mouth. Sandra took the last drop with her lips staying longer there than needed. She moved her lips slowly stroking Linda's lips with her own. Both their lips were parted while they stared in each other's eyes. They moved closer softly kissing while pressing their bodies against each other. Grant had mixed emotions but for now his cock took over as he could feel blood pumping to his massive hard on.

They forgot about Shayne. Grant looked at Shayne sitting down and if the tent is anything to go by, really enjoying the show of two beautiful women making out. And what a sight it was two beautiful women that is so totally different. Linda the shorter American cheer leader type with long blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, large about 34d breasts a thin waste and from what he could see a wonderful little round ass and very nice smooth legs .Sandra a woman in every right. Almost Latin in looks. Dark skinned - wonderful dark black hair and piercing dark brown eyes. Her body he knew and appreciated so well. From her long elegant neck, her beautiful 36c breasts with almost no slag, her large oh so suck able nipples. Her flat stomach going down to her shaved pussy, her wonderful heart shaped ass and her long legs that always got a second stare as men and woman appreciated her muscled calves.

The kiss was not more feminine as the hunger took over and they started devouring each other. Sandra unclasped Linda's bra and it slowly fell away displaying her full natural breasts with the smallish nipples pointing in the air. Sandra stood back cupping her breasts in her hands enjoying the fullness .Grant looked at Shayne that had his cock out off his pants and was furiously stroking it with a lustful look in his eyes that changed to hunger when Linda moved towards Sandra to slowly peel her dress from her. Firstly uncovering her see through black lace bra with her long nipples waiting to poke through. The dress dropped to her high heels displaying her see through g string. He could see her pussy lips and he could almost swear that they looked moist. She stepped out of it always looking at Linda.

What a sight - His lust grew while looking at his wife. Her calves accented by the high heels, her ass looking so tight with no hail damage. He realized again how lucky he was to have a beautiful wife that takes care of herself.

By this time Grant had his cock in his hand and looking down at its bullish head he couldn't remember when last he was this big or this hard. Sandra moved to Linda pushing her down on the couch, slowly unclasping her jeans and even slower she unbuttoned the buttons. Linda helped by lifting her ass while Sandra looked her in the eyes as she slowly peeled her pants and shoes of.

Linda was wearing hot pants panties with the bottom of her firm round ass sticking out. As it was light blue in colour he could clearly see a large wet spot on the front. Sandra kissed her again. A soft feminine kiss and then moved down taking her small nipple in her mouth. Sucking on one nipple while kneeing her other breast pinching her nipple every now and again. Sandra continued this for a while with Linda's moans getting louder and louder. Then she came. She had to be been very excited as it's been years since he saw a woman come from just breast play. Sandra held her in her arms while she came down from the orgasm.

He looked at Shayne just as a thick jet of cum shot out from his cock. They are going to have trouble cleaning that from the couch. Grant chuckled softly clasping his hand over his mouth sure that they must have heard him. No need to worry they were top preoccupied to hear anything else. Sandra moved down removing Linda's panties revealing her neatly trimmed pussy with soft light brown hair. He could see the glistening lips as Sandra moved down with soft kisses to the ultimate prize. She softly kissed her mound and then licked the sides alternating it with soft kisses. She then started licking her slit. From the bottom almost at her ashole to the top just before her clit.

Linda was moaning again while Sandra continued this not touching her clit. As Linda's moans became a crescendo Sandra entered two fingers immediately finding her G Spot and at the same time engulfing her clit with her mouth. He has never seen a woman cum like that. He was weirdly proud and very turned on with what was happening. Linda fell back after the orgasm and Sandra made Grant laugh again when she said "STOP IT "while she stood up to pour some more Jaggameister. She looked at the window not seeing him but the smile told him that she must off heard him. She only looked up at Shayne now who was completely naked playing with a semi hard on. She smiled probably thinking not too bad .Sturdy fellow with broad shoulders and big arms. Blonde with blue eyes. His dick was not too bad either. Not very big but a nice size. He tried to grab her when she handed him his shooter but she pushed his hand away with a smile. She turned looking at Linda asking Shayne to unclasp her bra. He jumped at the chance and after a bit of a fumble succeeded in loosening the clips.

She held the bra in place looking at the window she slowly lowered the bra from her beautiful breasts. She took her glass and handed one to Linda who took it with a shaking hand. After downing the shooter Linda stood up hugging Sandra. The sight of their beautiful breasts pressing against its other almost made Grant cum. Shayne was also sporting a full erection as he was looking at the girls like a little boy at Christmas time not knowing what present to open first.

They kissed again and the thought of Linda tasting her own juices on Sandra's lips was too much for Grant. He could feel his balls getting bigger and with a few more strokes he erupted all over the window.

He almost fell back as spurt after spurt of thick white cum spewed from his cock.

He recovered looking straight into his wife's face. Looking over Linda's shoulder she silently mouthed the words: "Love You "Linda bent down sucking one of Sandra's nipples into her mouth. Grant knew how Sandra loved that. She moved back to the coach lying down onto her back. Linda climbed on top of her. Pushing her naked wet pussy into her body. She bent down again really feasting on her boobs sucking on her nibbles and kneeing her breasts. She lowered her hand down Sandra's body sliding her hand underneath her panty slowly stroking her clit. Sandra was really moaning now pressing her hips into Linda's hand. Grant knew that Sandra was getting close. Linda slid down immediately taking Sandra's clit into her mouth straddling her legs with her own to keep her still while she lapped at her pussy. Sandra screamed when she came. Sweating with the aftermath.

The scene and the knowledge that Sandra knew that he was there had Grant rock hard again. They all forgot about poor Shayne and Grant was actually impressed that he left the girls alone for now. Linda lit a cigarette on not too sure legs walked out of sight. Shayne had enough of being excluded. He took the Jagga bottle and pored some over his cock. "They are really going to have some cleaning to do "Grant thought. He came over offering his cock to Sandra. Sandra smiled licking the head and the shaft savouring the taste of her favourite drink. His dick became shiny with her salvia. She took his balls in her hand and lightly squeezed them while sucking him. He was not too big so she could take him in her throat massaging his cock's head with her throat muscles. Linda came back into view kissing her husband while Sandra was deepthroating him. She felt his balls grow bigger and pulled off him. Too late as his cum erupted all over her beautiful face.

Shayne fell back almost stumbling over the table and taking Linda with him. They all started laughing obviously more than slightly intoxicated. His wife's face full of another man's cum was too much for Grant. He grunted when he came again. Only Sandra heard him and the worried look on her face softened when she realized what the grunt was all about. Grant watched Linda stand up after her fall. Rubbing her arm still giggling she looked down at Shayne. He was lying on his back with a smile on his face snoring. Obviously not as used to Jaggameister as the girls.

Grant had his eyes on Linda so he didn't realize that Sandra has disappeared out of view. He had the fright of his life when he felt arms around him. He jumped around raising his fist and almost hit the attacker before he saw the naked breasts in the moonlight. Sandra jumped back just in time. Grant realized who it was and just in time redirected his shot missing her by millimetres.

He looked at his naked wife in the moonlight. The most beautiful sight in the world. He came closer hugging her smelling the mixture of perfume and sex. She took him by the hand leading him into the house. Look what I found "she said looking at Linda who had gotten dressed already." Don't worry "she told the fearful Linda." He has seen everything and he is ok with it." "Haven't you? Big Boy " she said stroking his new hard on. Grant smiled nodding and feeling a bit sheepish. Sandra looked at him "fuck me" she said while leaning over the pool table. Offering her beautiful ass and very wet cunt to him. He dropped his pants in milliseconds moving in behind her. He entered her and started fucking her. His thick cock stretching her. Sandra was looking at Linda while Grant was fucking her. Linda's nipples were pushing through her shirt.

She told her to come closer. Linda couldn't take her eyes of the huge cock entering Sandra's pussy. Sandra put her hand into Linda's pants feeling her very wet pussy. She entered her but her pants made it difficult. "Take it off" she said. Linda looked at the sleeping Shayne and shyly took of her pants. She obviously dressed without her underwear. Her pussy was glistening with salvia and her own juices. Grant took her hand putting it on his cock while he was entering Sandra. Her small hand was soon getting wet and she couldn't take her eyes off the erotic scene. Sandra put her arm back searching for Linda's pussy. Grant helped by guiding her. Sandra pushed two fingers up into her searching for her G Spot. She immediately found the little hump and slowly started stroking it. It took a few minutes for Linda to get very close. Sandra withdrew her fingers just before she came.

Linda tried to put her hand back but she refused. Leaving her while she had her own massive orgasm. Shouting obscenities while she came. Linda's hand was still on Grant's cock. Now slowly stroking him when he withdrew from Sandra. Her lips were slightly parted as she looked up at Grant. Sandra stood up lifting Linda's shirt over her head. "It's alright" she said while pushing her towards Grant. Grant kissed her softly and then put her in the same position that Sandra was in moments ago. He looked down at the beautiful round firm ass and prominent wet cunt. He stroked his cock up and down her wet slit. Teasing her before slowly entering her. He was worried if she would accommodate him but she was so wet that he entered her effortlessly. He slowly started fucking her stopping and keeping still as soon as he felt her coming close. He held her still as she tried to push back. When she calmed down he started again. Pumping into her bringing her to the brink and stopping every-time just before she came. This went on for about half an hour with Linda in constant ecstasy and Sandra sitting on the pool table playing with herself. Although Grant came twice already he couldn't hold it in anymore and as he felt Linda come close again he pulled out. Linda expecting him to stop again was surprised when he immediately entered her again and started viciously fucking her. She never felt something like that in her life. She never felt so full. She started coming Wave after wave as Grant kept fucking her. His own orgasm getting closer and closer. Linda passed out as Grant pulled out and came all over her back.

He has never seen himself come so much making a total mess of her back. He heard Sandra coming again making such a noise that he worriedly looked at Shayne. No worry there as he was fast asleep. He looked at Sandra falling back with closed eyes He looked for a clean spot kissing her on her forehead. He tried to wake her only getting a murmur. He helped her up leading her to a spare bedroom laying her down. He got a cloth from the bathroom wetting it with warm water. He lovingly washed her face and between her legs. He kissed her on the lips telling her how much he loved her. He got her cell phone putting it on the table next to her. He returned with a bedspread covering Shayne carefully as not to wake him.

He looked at Linda still lying across the table with her legs slightly spread and her sexy ass in the air. He felt his cock stir again as he took a towel and started cleaning the come of her back and her juices from her legs. He picked her up and carried her to her bed. She held on to him when he laid her down. It took all his resistance to remove her arms and cover her.

He thought about waking Sandra to take her home but decided against it. He found the keys, closed the gate and threw the keys on the floor before leaving. He drove around for a few hours trying Sandra's cell every few minutes until she answered. He drove back waiting for her to drive out. He followed her to make sure that she got home wondering how much they are going to remember in the morning. He knew that he would remember every detail of the awesome night.

mildhot
mildhot
22 Followers