JAG's Office Affairs

Story Info
Things are not what they seem when Mac is summoned.
2k words
4.3
54.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: I'm no stranger to writing fiction or smut, but this is my first "true" smut story, so please be kind with any feedback. I love JAG, but despise Mac. This is my opportunity to reveal her for how I truly saw her.

Summary: Things are not what they seem when Mac is summoned to the General's office.

******

Sarah 'Mac' Mackenzie was an attractive woman with her hourglass figure and she showed it very well with her Marine green uniform contouring to her curves. She sat her desk, trying to get her head around an important case, in which her opposing counsel was none other than Harmon 'Harm' Rabb... the tall, dark haired, blue-eyed, muscular and gorgeous man. Mac was unable to sit still in her seat, feeling fidgety... frisky. She was unsure if it was her visualization of Harm totally naked in front of her or possibly something to do with the case file in front of her.

Then there was AJ Chegwidden; slightly shorter than Harm, by a few inches, bald and attractive in his own right for a Navy SeAL. Since he retired, Mac knew there would be no question or regulations standing in her way to become openly involved with her former commanding officer.

Mac sighed and muttered, "If they only knew..." her thought referring to her colleagues. She closed her thighs tight, the phantom sensations of the sinful acts to save her career when it should've been over returned.

Mac glanced towards her door; she caught a glimpse of Sturgis Turner. She couldn't deny that for a black man he was attractive... for a preacher's son. She felt the wetness increase between her thighs wondering if it were true... black men were well hung. Mac couldn't help herself any longer and dropped her left hand to her lap, reaching up under her uniform skirt. She quietly gasped, discovering how wet her pussy become, glad she was able to get away with wearing thigh high stockings under her uniform, hoping there wasn't a stain on her skirt, let alone having to leave her office any time soon, knowing the scent of her sex would be strong. She slipped her finger into her panties, tormenting her clit with her fingers.

'Damn!' Mac silently cursed. 'I should've closed my door earlier,' she desperately needed to cum and she wanted a good hard cock pounding her pussy. She could feel her nipples hardening from excitement, protruding against her uniform. Mac realized she needed to leave the office and get home to pleasure herself with any number of her sex toys in her nightstand drawer.

In order for Mac to leave early, she had to acquire permission from the new commanding officer, General Gordon Creswell. Mac had hoped that receiving his approval would happen over the phone, but as her luck would have it, Creswell wanted to see Mac in his office. 'Just my luck,' she thought going on her way.

As Mac passed the desk, she noticed that Petty Officer Jenifer Coates was not there. She went directly to Creswell's door and knocked before entering hearing the firm order to enter.

"Sir, you wanted to see me?" Mac asked more than stating to remind him.

"Close the door behind you," Creswell replied, sitting at his desk.

Mac did as instructed and crossed the room. She stood at the front of his desk, adjusting her eyes as he stood and walked around to her side.

Creswell adjusted his eyes along her form, her protruding nipples straining against her uniform hadn't gone unnoticed. "Is there something wrong with you that you need to go home?"

"I'm not feeling well, Sir," Mac replied, keeping her eyes forward.

"Why don't you let me be the judge of that," replied Creswell.

Mac quietly caught a breath in her throat, something about Creswell's tone started to alarm her, but not in the sense of trouble alarming, but a tone she never expected to hear from him; one she would expect him to use with his wife. She turned her head only, "Sir?"

Creswell stretched his hand, placing it on her tight ass, softly caressing at first. "If I let you go home early, what do I get in return?"

Mac turned to face him, forcing Creswell's hand from her ass. "Sir, I really don't think..."

Creswell reached up with both his hands, grazing them over her protruding nipples. "You think that you're the only one to walk around this office having sexual thoughts of fucking your colleagues?"

"No, Sir," Mac practically sighed out, enjoying his touches, eyes glazing over with pure lust.

"Good because Chegwidden did tell me you were 'good'. Don't you think it's about time I find out for myself how 'good' you are?"

Mac's eyes widened in surprise shock, "AJ told you?"

"Well, you did have an affair with your CO in Okinawa... it only makes sense that you would continue to save your tight Marine green ass."

"But, Sir... you're married," Mac replied through a sigh, softly closing her eyes, enjoying Creswell firmly playing with her large tits through her uniform.

"So weren't you when you had your affair with Farrow."

Mac finally caved in. "Oh, Sir... I need to be fucked. Please... fuck my pussy," she begged.

Creswell stepped back from her. He ordered, "Raise your skirt, bend over my desk," as he unfastened his own pants, exposing her thick cock.

Mac quickly cleared a spot on the desk, she spread her legs wide as she bundled her skirt around her legs, dropping her panties to her ankles. She loved being fucked doggie-style and kept her chest raised from the desk to release her tits from the confines of her uniform and bra. She loved how her large tits swayed while being fucked in any position.

Creswell stepped up behind her and grazed his hard cock between her soaking folds, then along the crevice of her ass cheeks, both moaning deeply. He wanted her soaking pussy wrapped around his thick cock; he said, "Next time I'll fuck you up the ass."

Mac looked over her shoulder; she couldn't resist the urge to wrap her hand around his dick. "Sir, I need that cock in my pussy... fuck me good with your hard cock."

Creswell held his cock and lined it up to the entrance of Mac's soaking wet heat. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed his dick into her pussy, releasing a groan from the back of his throat.

"Oh, God... Sir..." Mac panted. "You're so thick... love your cock filling my pussy," she spoke, pushing back against him, meeting him for every thrust. "How'd you know I needed a good fucking?"

"I saw the way you were looking at Roberts," Creswell replied as he pounded her pussy. "Sinful and forbidden pleasures..."

"Oh yes..." Mac replied, supporting herself on her left hand, reaching up with her right to toy with her tits. "I want to be JAG's slut...."

"You're my slut..." Creswell replied. "Fuck who you want, but you'll report to me."

"If it's what I need to do to get your cock in my pussy... Yes, Sir," she acknowledged his order. "Mmmm..." she moaned deeply. "Your cock feels soooo good in my pussy, Sir," she spoke quickly becoming breathless.

Creswell was quickly approaching release, feeling Mac's muscles tightening around his cock deep in pussy. "Where do you want it?"

"All over me..." Mac replied. "My tits... ass... face..."

"Tough shit... you're getting in your pussy."

"Oh yes... fill my pussy up with your cum, General."

Creswell pounded his cock into Mac's soaking wet pussy until jet after jet of his hot creamy cum filled her tight hole. He took Mac over the edge with him, her moans and groans of pent up sexual release filled his office, covering his cock with her cum.

Just then, the office door opened, catching the two officers in the compromising position. Creswell turned his head, looking over his shoulder, "Coates, come in and close the door."

Jennifer smiled, "Yes, Sir and I think I better lock it this time." After doing so, she crossed the room to her senior officers. "I see the Colonel is freshly fucked."

Creswell removed his cock from Mac's pussy and turned to Jennifer, "On your knees."

"Yes, Sir," Jenifer acknowledged and crawled her way towards him. She said to Mac, "Isn't he fantastic, ma'am... glad you were able to have the chance." Jennifer winked at her. "I'll clean you up when I get through with the general."

Mac was shocked by the events taking place in front of her and by Coates' behavior, yet she was getting turned on at the thought of having Jennifer eat her freshly fucked, cum filled gaping pussy. "Is Harriet part of your harem?"

Creswell looked at Mac, offering his hand, silently suggesting her to him. "Of course..."

"And the rest of the office?" Mac asked while Creswell started to play with her large tits and suck them.

Jennifer removed her mouth from around Creswell's cock, stroking him with her hand. "We're all fucking each other, Colonel. It started when Bud walked in on us... I just had to have him."

Mac was still shocked, yet becoming excited at the opportunity to fuck the others. "So, Harriet knows Bud is fucking around on her and she's fucking around on him?"

Creswell's cock stood at full attention from the conversation, sucking Mac's tits and Jennifer working is cock with her hand and mouth. "That's enough, Coates. On your back and raise your skirt." He turned his head, "Mac, sit on her face so Coates can eat my cum from your cunt and thighs."

Jennifer was able to answer Mac's question as they repositioned for a round of fucking on the carpet. "Of course they know... Bud caught Harriet fucking Harm."

Mac's eyes went wide, "Harm?"

"Of course," Jennifer replied, starting to lick Mac's creamy thighs. "Harriet told me they'd been fucking for a while."

"Enough talk," Creswell ordered, "it's time to fuck!"

***

Harm needed to speak to Creswell in regards to an ongoing court-martial. He noticed Harriet standing at the door with her ear to it. He was curious, "Harriet what's going on in there?"

Harriet turned to face him with a soft pleasing smile on her face. "I think Colonel Mackenzie is 'finally' being initiated as an office 'slut'."

"Oh, God," Harm grounded out, now standing in front of Harriet. He reached up to gently pinch her nipple. "Do you know what you do to me, Harriet, when you talk like that?" He looked lustfully into her eyes and whispered. "I need you tonight; come to my place after work."

"Oh, Harm," Harriet regretfully replied, "I would love to fuck you tonight, but I promised Sturgis I'd fuck him." She started to plea, "I really need his black cock in my pussy."

Harm briefly adjusted his eyes towards the door, hearing the loud screams of ecstasy. "Sounds like Coats is in there too." He looked back to Harriet, stepping closer to her, grazing his hips along her to feel his arousal. "Bring him with you... you know I like to slide my hard cock between the cheeks of your ass and you love it when I cum all over your ass."

Harriet couldn't resist the urge any longer, rubbing Harm's erection through his uniform pants. "All right, I'll tell Bud not to expect me home tonight."

Harm seductively smiled at her, "If you do make it home so you're up with the kids in the morning, you'll be well and truly fucked and too tired to ride his cock when you do get home."

"I suppose I should suck him off before I do come over."

"One of these nights, you'll have to get a sitter for the kids so all three of us can fuck you at once."

"If I can get my parents to take the kids for a week, we can have a week long office fuck at our place."

Harm started to breath slightly heavy at the thought. "We better get out of here before I have to fuck you on Jennifer's desk."

"You and Sturgis go ahead. I have to suck Bud's cock so he doesn't feel entirely left out."

"Don't take too long..." Harm ordered as he turned from her.

To be continued...