Jail Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, not yet. I want you first." She began to pout, but lay down, and opened her legs. "I don't want to eat you yet. I want to play with you for a little while, then you can eat me." She smiled as I rolled her over, leaned down and sucked at her nipples, tickling her at the same time. She grabbed a pillow, and stuffed it in her mouth, so she wouldn't scream out loud. I leaned into her face, and whispered to her for her to grab the bars of the bed, bite down on the pillow, and hang on.

My hands wandered over her body lightly, stroking here and there, my lips kissing her breasts and nipples, my hot breath wafted over her stomach and sides, and all the while, she was breathing heavily. I could hear her giggling over the pillow, and then she'd stop and make mewling sounds when I would suck on her nipple or dip my tongue into her navel or pussy. I teased her mercilessly for an hour, before I finally let her have an orgasm. I also knew that she would do the same to me when it was my turn, and I was hoping she would do me no less.

When it was finally my turn, she looked at me, stroked my hair back, and dived on me, laughing. "Oh, you're gonna get it now!" She held me down and tickled me until I was gasping for air, then decided not to eat me just yet. She said, "Hold onto the bed, and open your legs. I've got a surprise for you." She left the room for a minute, and came back with a package. In the package was a 10" inch vibrating dildo, which was already on. She looked at me, and I smiled at her.

She pushed the dildo into me, and completely filled me up with it. I gasped, "Oh wow, that feels so good, baby!" She would take it out, then push it back in, tease me with it, until I thought I would explode. Her lips closed around my clit, leaving just enough room so I could feel the vibrations from the dildo. The orgasm I had was out of this world! "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" was all I could say behind that! My hips bucked and I came so hard, it was unbelievable. She finished me off by pushing her breast and nipple into my pussy, and thumbing my clit gently. I tried to push her away, to no avail.

I must have passed out, because when I woke up, I was in her arms, and she was kissing my face. "Are you alright?" she asked. I nodded sleepily, and snuggled up next to her breast. We stayed that way the rest of the night, each happy that we had found each other. Our life together would be one of laughter and love, and we looked forward to every day.

12