Jail Bait Pt. 02

Story Info
Things really heat up.
2.4k words
3.76
38.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although reading the first story is not required this story will make more since if you read Jail Bait. Hope you enjoy.

Chapter3…………………

She grabbed her towel from outside the shower door and began to dry off. This was going to be a night to remember. She began to get aroused again as she delicately dried her breasts. Just a little pinch on the nipples to keep her going. She walked over to her vanity and looked at herself in the mirror. Her pert little body and large breasts looked great in the mirror. She twirled around and gave herself a once over.

“All that working out is paying off. This is one hot body” She said silently. There was nobody to hear but her, and it did sound nice getting a compliment, even if it was to herself.

On to the closet she went. This outfit had to get the point across, but not be too slutty for the boys. It was her little brother having the party. She thought about bottoms first. She wanted something tight, but not too revealing. She also worried about the heat. Nothing too hot.

She decided on her daisy dukes. That’s what she called them. They weren’t the real thing though. They were short, but they didn’t show any of her ass, and they were a little flared at the bottom and not quite the hip huggers she thought of as true dukes.

She went into her room and looked in her drawer for the panties. She had a lot of hot little numbers that she never wore since her husband never paid attention anyway. She grabbed her black lace thong and put it on. She loved the way she looked in it. There were no wrinkles or any other detractors in the small material, and with just a little patch of material in the front it would be sure to give some good voyeur shots when she sat down. She pulled them on and looked at herself in the mirror.

“Oh god I’d do me” she said to herself again. She gave her ass a little grab and began to feel the moistness return to her privates.

Oh I better not start again she thought as she walked back to grab her shorts. She knew it wouldn’t take much stimulation and she would be laying on the bed with her favorite dildo inside of her. She thought about it seriously for a moment and decided against it. She was under time constraints, and if tonight didn’t work out she would use it to finish herself off. Thinking of this she grabbed the dildo and stuck it in her bag. If she was going to be gone for the night she sure didn’t want to be empty handed.

She pulled up her shorts and began to think about what top to wear. The short belly shirts were a hit with the young kids these days. So she grabbed a hot little pink number and put it on. No way I’m wearing a bra tonight she thought as she examined herself. She ran her fingers up from her belly and across her breasts. Her nipples immediately sprang to attention. She had the rubber nipple inserts to wear under a shirt to get men aroused, but with her level of excitement tonight she didn’t feel she would need them. Her nipples were so on fire she thought they would never behave. Back to looking in the mirror she thought how good the shirt looked on her. Even at 30 you could still see the lines of a six pack of abs even when she was relaxed. She had always done numerous crunches in the gym for just this purpose. Tight little tummy in a half top would make any man melt.

Now that the outfit was complete it was time for the make-up. Alyssa was a natural beauty, and never needed or wore much make-up, but this would be different. She really wanted to spice it up a bit and grabbed all the new make-up she had bought. She didn’t wear much make-up, but she always bought the latest and greatest just in case, much to her husbands annoyance.

She put on her foundation and then began doing all the hot little final touches.?She just loved all the new sparkly stuff that was out these days. She put on her eyeshadow next. It was kind of a mute nude color, but it really set off her bright brown eyes. It had just a touch of glitter in it which gave it a great sheen. After her eyes came her lips. She had always been complimented on her lips, and not just for the work she could do with them. They had always been really full and didn’t need any of the injections some women would get. Her lipstick was a brown tint which went great with her olive complexion. She was half Italian and got all the good traits from her Italian side. The only thing she didn’t get from the Italians was her height. At 5’8” she was way too tall to be linked to the shorter race. But back to the lips. This is where she let loose. This lipstick had a lot of sparkle to it and was also a wet look. She kissed the air and looked at herself in the mirror. All finished.

Before getting up from the vanity she wanted to try out her fuck me looks. If she was going to use any of them tonight on Jayden she needed to make sure they looked seductive enough.

She practiced her eyes first. She had always been a flirt growing up and knew she had these down pat. She tried a couple of looks and knew she could get her point across. Then she practiced blowing a couple of kisses. These weren’t meant to be too erotic at first, she wanted to be able to deny everything if anyone else saw, but after a couple she made sure that these too said “FUCK ME”. Then it was time for the grand finale. She parted her lips a little in a smile and slowly ran her tongue across her lips and teeth.

“OH, god damn that’s hot” she moaned into the mirror. She knew if nothing else worked this would get a rise out of Jayden.

Alyssa was now ready to leave for her big night out. She took one last look in the mirror and knew she was ready. Short shorts, tight little belly shirt, there was no way any man could turn her down tonight. She kind of felt bad that Jim wasn’t here to see her. Maybe she could even get a rise out of him tonight. She even thought about maybe wearing this outfit in front of him tomorrow, just to make him jealous and to think about what might have happened the previous night.

She grabbed her keys on the way out the door and headed to her “fuck in shining armor” she kind of giggled at that thought as she got in her car. This really was going to be a night to remember.

Chapter 4…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

As she started to pull out of the drive she decided if it was her night she was going to go all out. Instead of driving her soccer mom esque SUV, she was going to take Jim’s pride and joy for a spin. It was a 55 vette and it was hot. She pulled back into the garage and switched cars.

She had never really cared for a vette, but this one was different. A classic like this could get anybody’s juices flowin’. It was candy apple red with the cream on the doors. Oh what a hot car for a hot bod. She revved it up and out the door she went. She was ready to get down and dirty now.

On her way to the party she decided to stop off at the liquor store. She didn’t want to drink any of the kids liquor, it was hard enough for them to get on their own anyway, and she thought the liquor could keep her nerve up if she got cold feet later. Through out her life most of the wild nights she had been involved in had been when she was plenty inebriated. She started to think about the wild sex she and Jim had had in their younger days. These thoughts started to build the heat in her crotch and she began to caress one nipple as she drove down the road. She pictured Jayden licking and pinching her nipples. Ooh it felt so good. She was on fire again and couldn’t slow down. She had a little extra time before the party would start and decided to go to a liquor store a little off the beaten path. She would be less likely to be recognized and she could try out her moves on the clerk.

She pulled up to the store and she was in luck. The clerk looked like he was in his mid to late 20’s and he had a great body. He was somewhere near 6’ and probably 200 pounds of muscle. She could feel herself get more moist as she opened the door.

“Good evening Mam,” The clerk said.

“Watch the mam , I’m not that much older than you” Alyssa replied.

“Sorry, I’m not used to young people in here and your beauty got me a little flustered” was his witty reply.

“Flattery will get you no where good, you know” She said as she batted her eyes at him. She was going to play this for all it was worth just to see what kind of rise she could get.

“Maybe bad is just where I want to be” The clerk replied.

Alyssa made her way back to the cooler and could feel the clerks eyes on her the whole time. She knew he was undressing her in his mind so she thought she would give him a little show. She started by twirling her hair around her fingers as she looked at the beer selection. She knew it drove a man nuts to see a woman play with her hair. After a few minutes of this she began to fidget from one foot to the other, really tightening up her ass cheeks to give him a good look at just how nice it was. She could hear him fidget behind her and she knew that her rise was coming.

“Can I help you find anything in particular MS.?” She heard from behind her.

“No just deciding” she replied.

“If you don’t mind, I always recommend the Pilsner on the bottom shelf. It has the best flavor for a not to heavy beer.” She really didn’t want to drink beer that night, but the cooler gave the clerk the best view of her so she had to play it off.

“Oh yeah, which one?” Alyssa replied. She knew the beer he was recommending, and it was good, but he wasn’t interested in what she drank he just wanted to see her bend over. She felt like teasing him a little and did a little curtsy and pointed to one. “This one?”.

“No the one further to the right.” was his reply.

She stood back up but instead of moving over to the right to point again she just bent over straight at the waist. She could feel the crotch of her shorts begin to ride up and tighten on her pussy. She kept leaning over further until she felt it split her lips. She knew the clerk was getting an eyeful and she was really on fire now. She could feel her juices start to escape and begin saturating her shorts. When she got excited she would really get wet.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, its great” was the clerks choked reply to the scene. She knew she had him right where she wanted him.

She picked up the 6 pack and headed back towards the front of the store. On her way she grabbed a bottle of liquor and knew she had plenty for the evening. She started walking towards the counter and really put it on for him. She knew that her nipples were jutting out now and she emphasized this by sticking her chest even more. His eyes were round as saucers as she set her items down on the counter.

“Are you sure this beer is good?” she asked as she tapped on one of the bottles. She let her thumb and forefinger make a hoop and began to stroke the first bottle.

“Oh yeah I love THAT, and the beer is good too.” He replied.

“Your naughty” she replied as he rang up her items. When his eyes reverted from the register to her chest she moved her other hand up to her breast and rubbed it a couple of times.

“Me naughty. You are driving me crazy. You get to go home and party and I’ve got to stay here and work like this now.” He pointed down to his pants and Alyssa could see the bulge there.

“Is that because of me? How in heavens did I control that?” she playfully said as she reached down and grabbed it. It felt so good in her hand. It had been so long since her and Jim had done anything that she almost forgot what a Hard cock felt like.

“Well maybe I’ll cum back and visit you sometime.” Alyssa said as she walked out of the store.

It was now off to the party and she was raring to go. When she sat back down in the vette she pulled her shorts to the side and felt herself a little. Her lips immediately parted and yearned for her to put her fingers in right there. She didn’t though. She just trailed her forefinger up and down the slit and let it get nice and wet. A good fucking is what she was thinking about when she pulled her finger back up to her mouth for a taste. Oh how she did love the taste of herself. She began to get even wetter as she left the parking lot and headed for her final destination for the night. She really would have to visit the store clerk again though, especially if tonight went as planned and she had the nerve to go through with it.