Jail Bite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dead were slumped atop of him. Blood from his open eye wounds coated Percy's chest and neck. Suppressing his gag reflex, Percy pushed the heavy body off him.

But it had barely begun. The three other weres he'd seen before lurked in the bushes and now came out to stalk him. Percy felt so weak. Th heat was sapping so much of his strength away. He crawled back until his back hit hit the thick trunk of a tree. The rough bark abraded his sensitive skin.

The werewolves prowled closer. Their teeth gleamed, dripping copious amounts of saliva. The were was even bigger than the last one he'd fought off, and there were three of them ganging up on him.

Percy closed his eye in resignation. "Sabre..." he hiccuped the name one last time, knowing he wouldn't survive this.

A thunderous growl echoed throughout the forest before the force of a small explosion sent Percy and his potential assailants to the damp floor of the forest ground. Guns shots sounded from far away but another growl abruptly stopped them. It sounded like a dragon but those shifters were extinct. Heavy footsteps vibrated throughout entire forest grounds. They came closer and closer to them at an alarmingly fast pace. It felt like an earthquake. The three werewolves looked at one another, before barking at the oncoming beast. Percy scrambled around the tree, hoping the other weres would prove to be enough distraction and he'd go unnoticed by this new beast.

The beast stomped into the small clearing. The werewolves' howling became louder and one of them lunged. All Percy heard was the crunch of teeth and pitiful yowl. He heard two more similar crunches and then all was still. The slight smell of sulfur rent the night air.

Heart still pounding, Percy peeked around the tree. He expected to find a fifty feet monster but found something even more terrifying. A man, almost seven feet tall stood before the remnants of three weres. Blood and gore lay at his feet. But when the man lifted his head, Percy gasped and ran towards him.

Sabre!

He didn't question it. Sabre was here and he'd come for him. Percy threw himself at the man, his legs and arms wrapping around the him. He rained down small kisses all over Sabre's bloody face.

"You're here, you're here!" Percy cried, overjoyed.

Sabre cupped the back of Percy's neck and brought his lips to the omegas. It was hard and determined, much like the man himself. "I'm sorry, so goddamn sorry. I never should have left."

Percy shook his head and smiled, his face threatening to break from the force of it. "It's okay, I forgive you. And you're here now." He swooped down and glued his lips to Sabre's.

They battled for dominance but Percy was more than happy to let Sabre win. Perhaps it was his heat or that he was just so happy to have Sabre back but Percy was willing to forget everything. He unwrapped his legs from around his mate and pulled him down. Sabre fell over him but kept his arms under Percy, so that when they fell to ground, Sabres arms broke the fall. Percy grinned up at him, pleased. His mate was always protecting him, as a good mate should. He would make sure to reward him.

He cupped Sabres face and made sure he was looking into his eyes. "I love you."

Sabre groaned and kissed him again.

He hummed in appreciation as he spread a hand over Percy's trembling abdomen, the muscles underneath twitching. The were was petite, pale as alabaster and had a certain elfin quality to him. The light of moon almost made his skin glow with an unearthly sheen. The skin was soft under his rough fingertips, warm under his cool touch. The shifter leaned down, trying to breathe in Percy's clean scent. But it was hidden underneath the stink of the other weres. With one large swath of his broad tongue, Sabre licked off the blood around Percy's chest. He licked until He could smell the scent of orange blossoms and fresh grass, a hint of ink and parchment. He ran his nose along Percy's neck, making the omega shiver underneath him. More slick dripped from his loose hole, forming a small pool underneath his squirming thighs.

Percy grabbed his mates silky locks. Sabre moved his inquiring lips down his neck, admiring the long expanse, so delicate and offered for his pleasure. Licking from the base of his jaw to collarbone, Sabre bit into the side of his neck in a facsimile of a mating bite. Percy whined and tried to kiss him again. Sabre surged up, notching his cock along Percy's wet opening. The omega turned his head and licked a long stripe over Sabre's stubble roughened cheek. The salty taste burst on his tongue like the sweetest of ambrosia.

The large shifters hands weren't idle. Both of them ran over the omegas flanks. One hand slid up to Percy's chest, tweaking his budding nipple. When he whimpered, Sabre shushed him, placing biting kisses along the corner of his mouth. The older mans thumb pressed soothingly on his abused nub and it hardened further at the attention.

"Bite me," Percy panted out. He cupped his hand around Sabres neck and brought him to his neck. He bit down obligingly, drawing blood. Percy jolted but Sabre held him like a stallion did to a mare. The omega felt an incredible warmth spread out from the bite mark throughout his entire body. He was finally mated!

Sabre grunted in satisfaction before extracting his fangs. His previously gentle hands turned rough, the fingers leaving bruises on Percy's moonlit skin. Sabre left a string a hot stinging kisses down the omegas neck, his hot tongue circling a nipple. His hand left its place at Percy's waist and circled his straining erection. Percy cried out as the nimble hand fondled just the tip, thumb sliding over the wet slit. Using Percy's copious precum, Sabre began to move his hands up and down. He twisted his wrist on the next thrust and Percy, so inexperienced to this kind of pleasure came all over himself. His thin chest heaved with the effort to breath through the pleasure. Sabre continued to kiss and bite all over his body until he was just a mass of quivering flesh.

Sabre growled around Percy's nipples. There were like two ripe berries, waiting to burst on his tongue. He laved them generously, alternating between the nubs before biting around one aureola and left his stamp of ownership there. The smell of Percy's cum, so thick and cloyingly sweet was intoxication.

The large shifter took his cum coated fingers and slid them over Percy's tight balls to the tempting hole beneath. He circled the delicate rosebud, his nails scraping over the wrinkled furl. One finger slipped inside, a dirty squelch accompanying the tiny thrust. Sabre moved his finger in and out, quickly setting a rough rhythm. On every trust, it hit a bundle of nerves that sent jolts of pleasure through Percy's veins before dying away to Sabre's retreating finger. Sabre realized where he was hitting and began concentrating solely on that spot. He added another finger, then tow more. Percy's hole stretched obscenely around the thick digits. Saner nudged and toyed with the sensitive nodule.

"Oh god, please, please, just....nggghhh ah!" Percy's head thrashed from side to side. "Yes, yes, Merlin, please yes," his screams engulfed Sabres entire world, echoing through his head. Percy felt like he was being scraped raw from the inside. It didn't take long for the inexperienced boy to yelled out for his mate again, the sounds a continuous crescendo that only tapered off when Percy had exhausted his voice.

"You're so good, my good little omega," Sabre praised to Percy's pleased moans. Sabre kissed him. Percy whined into the kiss, then turned his head and nuzzled his cheek against the older man's lips.

Done with his teasing, Sabre grabbed his cock with fingers wet by omega slick and nudged at Percy's slick hole. The thick, mushroom tipped head kissed the loosened furl of his hole. The omega babbled incoherent words, pleas into Sabre's neck.

Sabre slid his thick cock slowly into Percy. The tight opening resisted. Percy whimpered and Sabre shushed him, telling him to relax. That he'd take care of him. Gradually, the pressure increased until with a pained moan, the omega let him in. A guttural groan left Sabre's throat at the incredible slide of his cock into Percy.

The omega's legs twitched in protest until finally, inch by inch, Sabre buried his considerable length inside the omega's hot warmth. The normally stoic man had to stifle a moan as his cock was encased in the tightest hole he'd ever had the pleasure of taking. Percy's hands fluttered over his back like the soft beating of butterfly wings.

"Move, please." A hoarse voice commanded.

Sabre obliged and slammed up into the omega, his cum heavy balls slapping against taunt buttocks. His cock throbbed angrily inside Percy's molten heat. With every silken slide, it hit that special place inside him. He'd felt so empty before but now he was filled to overflowing. It was an incredibly overwhelming feeling, to have his mate, the man he loved surround him and filling him so completely. He didn't know where he ended and where Sabre began. They were one.

Percy threw his head back, his mouth open to a silent scream as his body jerked violently. Rustling leaves crunched underneath their vigorous lovemaking. Sabre held the omega tightly to him, grunting almost painfully when Percy twitched and squirmed deliciously around his cock. The omegas insides quivered around his length, milking him to a sudden orgasm. The large shifter came with a grunt, pumping the omega full of his cum. His seed pooled out to join the growing puddle of cum and slick under Percy.

His large body slumped over the omegas smaller one but Percy didn't mind. The demanding heat inside him was temporarily doused. He caressed Sabre's upper shoulder and as the man rested. With his other hand, he touched the tender bite mark at his neck, the one shouting to the world that he belonged to Sabre for the rest of his life. And for the first item in his life, in the middle of a prison forest and lying amid the dead bodies of his his kind, he felt content.

12