Jail Bite Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Percy stood up on wobbly legs and threw himself at Sabre, dropping himself over his mates naked back. "Can you imagine cute like mini yous? Ahh, they'll be so cute!"

His mates thick shoulder dropped but Percy could sense his mates happiness. "I want a mini princess like you to spoil."

Percy whined in protest. "I'm not a princess!"

Sabre turned quickly and lifted Percy up in his arms, bride style. "No your not, you're my princess."

Huffing, Percy nonetheless rested his head on Sabre shoulder as they headed back to their cave. "When did you get all sappy?"

"When I met you, apparently," His mate mumbled, sounding just a hint annoyed. Percy laughed and kissed his mate.

Everything would be okay. Percy was determined to make everything perfect for his much abused mate. They'd do it together.

..........

In the end, they'd stayed at their little cave and made it their home. Sabre had monitored any were activity but after a few months of searching for them, the officials gave up searching for him and Percy. Or so he'd thought. He'd gotten a message requesting a truce a few weeks later. They'd told him they knew about his pregnant mate and wanted to leave him alone in his piece of the forest, as long as he never left the area to threaten the lives of other weres. Sabre guessed his entire annihilation of the prison really scared them.

He was still on high alert, despite the message promising to leave him alone. He had no problem with the stipulations. Like Percy had promised, the omega really was his home, no matter where they were. Regardless, he set up traps all over their forest and always stayed vigilant just in case those weres decided to come after him.

But truth be told, he was more terrified of the litter Percy now proudly carried than any other were that might be trying to kill him. They didn't have access to a healer so both of them were going into this blind. Sabre hadn't had any parents and from his fucked up childhood, he'd only learned how not to raise a kid. And now he was going to be the father to at least one kid. Percy didn't seem too concerned, saying it was instinctual and that countless weres before him had given birth without healers. Sabre had caustically pointed out those weres hadn't been pregnant with a genetically mutated monster litter. He'd been given the silent treatment for an entire day for calling Newts litter mutated monsters.

Sabre allowed a small smile to curve over his lips. His mate was already a fierce mother. He always had a protective hand over his stomach. He insisted on talking to his belly and made Sabre do it too, saying it would be good for the babies to hear his voice. He wouldn't admit it but Sabre loved talking to Percy's belly. That was how he'd slowly, painful detail by detail told Percy of his childhood at the human facility. Living in captivity and then being turned into a monster. He'd been afraid to look up to see disgusted eyes but Percy always said he loved him multiple times day and it was no different that time. He chipped away at the ice surrounding his heart until Sabre was left vulnerable. But Percy never betrayed that trust. He built an implacable wall around their bond, doing as he'd promised and protecting their bond.

Sabre whistled happily as he entered their new home and dropped the dead carcass of a dear at the mouth of the cave. "I'm home, honey!"

"Sabre, I missed you!" Percy waddled as fast as he could to Sabre and threw himself into his mates welcoming arms, disregarding the blood all over him. Percy had been getting more clingy as of late, always snuggling up him and wriggling around trying to cover himself in Sabre's scent. They'd salvaged some clothes and other necessities from what was left of the prison and Sabre had rubbed his scent on a few sheets to leave with Percy when he went hunting. But even that was not enough. Percy always said getting the scent straight from the source, I.e. Sabre, was the best. Sabre enjoyed his cuddly, nesting mate more than he'd admit though.

Percy pouted when he saw his large stomach wouldn't let him get as close as he wanted to Sabre. Sabre started when his mate promptly burst into tears and shoved Sabre away from him.

"Percy, what's wrong?" Sabre reached of this mate only to have his hands slapped away.

"Don't touch me! I can even hug you properly because I'm so fat!"

Rolling his eyes, Sabre sighed. This was not the first time this complaint came up. "You're not fat, you're pregnant."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing! It means you're pregnant!" Sabre explained in exasperation.

Percy sniffled. "Are you saying my pregnancy means nothing? How dare you? These are your babies too, you giant smelly lizard! Hmmpff!" Percy folded his slender arms over his prodding stomach and turned his back on Sabre.

Shit. Sabre really didn't want to be put in the dog house again. He'd just gotten out a week ago after he'd made an offbeat comment about Newts swollen ankles while giving him a foot rub. He'd been lucky he hadn't lost his balls that time seeing as how Newts feet had been resting in his lap and he'd kicked out when Sabre had made the admittedly insensitive joke.

"I thought I'd taught you how to curse properly?" Sabre sneaked his hands around the girth of his mates stomach. He didn't know why or how but he felt so calmed whenever he touched that particular part of Percy.

"And now you're encouraging me to curse in front of my innocent babies! I'll not have you corrupt them even before they're out of my womb."

"So I can corrupt them after then?"

Percy turned, ready to really give a piece of his mind to Sabre when Sabre grinned and caught his mate up in a kiss. Percy instantly melted into his embrace, pressing his fisted hands to Sabre's pectorals. His own hands went to his omegas behind. Pregnancy had filled the slender man to beautiful proportions. Not that Percy hadn't been perfect before, but now there was just a bit more for Sabre to grope.

Newts behind in particular got plumper and his hands were just obsessed with the plumb cheeks. He kneaded them with a groan, which Percy happily swallowed. The omega pushed into his mates touch, their petty squabble forgotten under the onslaught of their sudden and fierce desire.

Sabre really liked that Percy preferred to stay naked most of the time. The only time he covered up was when he was mad at Sabre. Needless to say, he tried to stay on his best behavior.

He slipped a finger inside Percy, who whimpered at the sudden intrusion. He was still wet and slippery from their morning romp, when Sabre had woken him up with a nice little orgasm.

"Fuck, you're still so tight and hot. Your ass is greedily sucking me in."

"Sabre...you can't say that, the babies!" Percy protested half heartedly even as his lips were seeking more kisses. Sabre chuckled darkly as he eased his mate to the floor of their cave. Percy sat up with his legs spread wide to accommodate his big, muscular mate.

"Alright, then let me show you." He gave into Percy's demands for kisses one more time before pulling away to the sweet sound of his protesting whines. Sabre kissed down his omegas clavicle, down his sternum to his bellybutton. He rested his lips there for a minute, his hands rubbing the sides of his mates swollen stomach. A stomach swollen with his babies. There was so much reverence in his hands and lips as he tried to communicate just how happy and grateful he was to Percy for giving him all this. For giving him hope and a home. And despite being scared shitless about being a father and having innocent lives in his brutish hands, he knew Percy would be there to guide him.

But more pressing concerns called for Sabre's attention. He willingly followed Percy's demands as he trailed his lips to Percy's weeping cock. Precum dripped generously from the pink tip. Sabre had to swallow down the burst of saliva pooling in his mouth. He'd teased his mate for his eagerness but he was equally desperate for a taste of his omega.

"Sabre!" Newts plaintive cry spurred him to action.

Sabre swallowed the entire length of his omega in one go, relishing the sharp cry Percy gave. He sucked hard and fast, wanting to bring his mate to a crashing orgasm. He slipped one, two, three fingers easily inside of his mates opening. The furled muscles sucked in in, milking his fingers like it did so beautifully for his cock. Sabre curled his fingers and scraped a nail over that sensitive nodule that he'd made sure to grow intimately familiar with in these past months. He knew his omegas body better than he knew his own, having spent hours just exploring with tongue and fingers until Percy was a moaning, wet mess.

Percy came embarrassingly quick with a half yell, half sob. Sabre drank him down, nursing the twitching cock until Percy's tired hands pushed him away with feeble strength. Sabre kissed his way back up his omegas body until he could share his mates taste with Percy.

They kissed, sloppy and dirty, saliva and semen running down their chins. Sabre pulled away to lick up the mess, even catching a few stray drops of tears. When Percy cried during an orgasm, he knew he'd done particularly good. It was an odd thing to take pride in, but then Sabre never claimed to be normal.

"You still need to apologize for saying the f word," Percy whispered, his voice hoarse.

Sabre burst out laughing; leave it to his mate to not let an orgasm deter him from reprimanding him.

"I fucking love you."

"Sabre!"

12