Jail Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt jumped at the sound of his voice and took a deep breath to calm his racing heart. If he kept having more thoughts like that, he'd have to spend the whole weekend in the shower. He looked up just in time to find Crystal and Derik running off to a secluded part of the field. "Well, I guess they got a room."

Trixi laughed and nodded. "I saw this coming. They've liked each other for years but never did anything until now. This is making up for lost time; so don't be surprised if we don't see them at all unless they're eating."

Judd was tuning everyone out while looking up at the sky. Dark clouds had rolled in and looked ready to downpour in about thirty seconds. "Since the weather is normal Washington crap right now, who wants to go inside and watch a movie?"

Hands flew up causing Judd to grin. "Alright, I have the perfect one in mind."

They all joined in the movie room and spread themselves out on the floor and chairs. Actually, everyone seemed to choose the comfy chairs leaving the couch for just Matt and Trixi. Matt felt a little awkward but just decided to focus on the movie. "Hey Judd, what did you put in?"

He flicked off the lights. "You'll see."

When the credits for a bunch of scary movies came on, no one thought anything of it. But when Nightmare on Elm Street started playing, everyone gasped with mixed emotions. Matt grinned over at Judd, remembering how their friendship had started by seeing that movie in theaters. During the beginning, it was fine, earning a scream or two from the girls. But when the really scary moments popped up, Trixi began screaming and hiding her face in a pillow, shocking the hell out of Matt. 'Oh, so she does have a weakness...' he thought. Going for the only chance he might have this weekend, he scooted himself over and looked at her. "You alright?"

Trixi, being her normal stubborn self, tried to say she was fine but screamed again and began trembling. Matt nervously put his arm around her, rubbing her shoulders. "It's ok..." he whispered. "It's just a movie."

Trixi gave up and buried her face into his shoulder, letting him comfort her. Matt smiled down at the girl in his arms, not happy that she was scared but feeling like the greatest guy in the world to be holding her. She fit so perfectly there that he never wanted to let her go. For the rest of the movie Trixi would try watching it but mostly clung to Matt. He had long lost interest in the movie, finding Trixi much more appealing to watch. After what felt like only five more minutes, Judd flicked the light back on making everyone groan and shield their eyes. "So, how was it?"

The guys said it was awesome and the girls said they'd rather watch something else. Trixi said nothing but smiled up at Matt, mouthing a thank you. He nodded then reluctantly let her go so she could stretch her legs. Seeing that the sun had come out, the group filed out of the room to go soak it up, while Judd muttered something about going to go find Derik for dinner duty. Trixi hung back while looking at Matt. "I'm sorry about what I did...I'm not a girly girl by any means but I've always hated scary movies...it's embarrassing but thanks for being so kind about it."

Matt smiled and took Trixi's hand. "Trixi, you don't have to be embarrassed about anything. Scary movies aren't for anyone and I'm always here for you. Remember that."

She nodded and for a moment, Matt felt the urge to kiss her. They were alone in the room and the time felt right. But just as he was working up the courage, Trixi pulled away. "I'm going to go soak up some sun but thanks again Matt. You're the best."

As he watched her hop out the door, he silently cursed but tried not to beat himself up. He realized that after today, he had to pursue her. Or at least try. Joining everyone else outside, he saw that Derik had indeed begun cooking dinner. From the looks of his hair, Crystal hadn't let him go for a while. 'Lucky bastard...' he thought. Even Judd looked happy. Matt walked over his way. "What's up with the grin?"

"I just got off the phone with Shana and learned that she misses me. It feels great knowing I have such a strong impact on her."

"Well yeah you're her boyfriend. Don't go getting all cocky now though. You miss her as much as she misses you."

"Duh! I haven't gotten any since before we left Friday."

"Is that all you think about!?"

"I'm eighteen, and I'm male. I'm allowed to have my head in the gutter."

Matt sighed and gave up. At times like these, he wondered why they were even friends. Before he could ponder anymore, Derik rounded everyone up for a dinner of grilled chicken and corn on the cob. The group began eating, scattered conversations occurring between people. Matt plucked up the courage to talk with Trixi. "So it doesn't make you jealous seeing Derik and Crystal together all the time?"

"Well, it did at first but now I feel happy for them. They're a good couple and I should have expected all the sneaking off. Why do you ask? Jealous yourself?"

Matt gulped but tried to play it cool. "Me? Jealous? No. I was just asking because you've known them longer than I have...so no after dinner entertainment?"

She giggled and shook her head. "Sorry but no. Even though you enjoyed it so much, I only brought one routine. I actually think people are heading to bed now they must be tired. I might head up too cause I have nothing else to do."

Matt desperately wanted to keep her down with him, to say something to keep the conversation going. But, he had nothing. "I'll go up to."

After the group cleaned up, they said their good-nights and headed off to the cabin. A few hours later, Matt checked his watch for the billionth time to find that it was midnight. Even though he had done a lot today, he couldn't sleep. He figured Trixi was the reason. The cold showers and eventually long showers didn't quell the urge he had for her. It was as if she had cast a spell over him. Matt sighed and gave up. He climbed out of bed, got dressed, and exited the cabin intending for a late night walk to clear his mind. What would happen though was a memory he would never forget. Sitting in the middle of the field was a figure. As he approached, he recognized Trixi. 'This is it...' Matt thought. 'I have to talk to her.' He walked up to her and as he sat down, she turned around giving him a smile. The bright moonlight illuminated her already glowing face. "Matt, what are you doing up?"

"I couldn't sleep. You have the same problem?"

She shrugged and looked up at the night sky. "What can I say? I'm a perpetual night owl."

Comfortable silence fell upon them until a sudden downpour began to soak them. They looked at each other before taking off towards the gazebo for shelter. However, due to the wet ground, Trixi tripped and let out a shriek of pain. Matt stopped, ran back over to her, and found her clutching her ankle. "I think I broke it."

Without saying a word, he picked her up, carried her to the gazebo, and laid her down on one of the benches. He carefully laid her ankle on his lap while he examined it. "It's not broken just bruised. You should rest it a while. Does it hurt?"

"A little but I'll survive. I guess it's handy to befriend a doctor."

Trixi sat up to look Matt in the eye and was rooted to the spot. They gazed into each other's eyes while a magnetic force pulled them closer until they were kissing. Matt's heart began pounding as his resistance began to falter. He pulled her closer while kissing her harder. She sighed into the kiss before pulling away for air. "Wow, you've definitely done that before."

Matt chuckled while holding her. "So have you...may I kiss you again?"

"You don't have to ask..."

That comment caused Matt to slam his lips onto hers. Trixi seemed to come alive as well because she pushed him up against the side of the bench, slid into his lap, and began swirling her tongue in his mouth. Matt groaned and ran his fingers through her hair. Trixi pulled away to lick on Matt's neck before suckling on his collar bone. He groaned louder and twitched for it was a weak spot. Her voice was quiet when she spoke. "Matt, I think we both know what's going to happen tonight. And if you're up for it so am I."

The look in her eyes was so seductive and the movement of her grinding against his lap was driving him up the wall but something was holding him back. He was going to have to be honest. Holding her still for a moment, he looked down. "Trixi, I want you. So damn bad it hurts but...I'm a virgin...and I know you're used to more...experienced guys."

"That's what you're scared of? Oh Matt..."

She leaned in giving him a long, slow, teasing kiss before pulling away and looking straight into his eyes. "It's ok. In fact, I haven't been in control for a while so it would be fun...Besides, I feel a really strong connection to you...if you want, I can teach you....honestly all you have to do is lay back, relax, and let instinct take over."

Matt nodded. "If you're sure...but what about protection?"

She smirked. "I'm on the Pill."

At this moment, Matt felt like the luckiest guy alive. Just looking at her was giving him the biggest hard on. A skin tight, white button up shirt that was soaked. Underneath was a lacy, barely supportive lacy black bra. "Are you going to strip?"

Trixi replied in her best sexy/innocent voice. "Why should I have to do all the work?"

Matt gulped before reaching out to slowly unbutton the shirt. Trixi sighed from the feeling of his hands as the shirt fluttered to the floor. Not being able to wait, Matt took off her bra, running his palms over her diamond tight nipples. Trixi moaned and arched her back. Matt grinned and slowly became more comfortable. "That feel good?"

"Yes...more...I need more."

He rolled the tits in his hands some more before deciding to have a taste. Flicking his tongue across the sensitive area caused an even louder moan while she squirmed against his lap. Matt felt like he was on top of the world, seeing her go crazy. His own body was demanding release but she deserved to feel good first. However, she was making this difficult by the never ending grinding. He groaned and grinded back causing her to almost scream. "Matt, I don't know what you're doing to me but don't stop. I've never been this horny."

Matt closed his eyes as the sensations built. "Neither have I..."

They returned to each other's lips, kissing with such intensity they both moaned. In the process of holding her closer, Matt's finger pressed down hard on a certain spot of Trixi's back. She deeply arched and screamed loudly. Matt froze. "Did I hurt you?"

Trixi's breathing was ragged and her eyes her dark. "No...on every girl, there's a pressure point on their back...hit it just right, and they're yours. You're the first guy to ever find it so please, fuck me. I need it."

The urgency in her voice caused his arousal to increase. With shaky hands, he removed his jeans and boxers. Trixi slipped off her panties and immediately jumped into his lap again. "You don't mind if I'm top do you?"

Matt shook his head not being able to speak. She slid her soaked vagina over his throbbing erection causing a loud moan of pleasure to rise from her throat. Trixi was right, instinct did take over. Matt grunted and began pumping himself hard within her, causing her to ride even faster while moaning louder. "Oh God, yes! Don't stop."

He had no intention of ever stopping. The feeling of Trixi bouncing up and down, the sight of her chest heaving, the sounds coming from her red mouth, it was pushing him over the edge. He grinded with all he had, rubbing the spot even more causing her to tremble while riding him. "Oooooh! Yes!"

She leaned down and sucked his collar bone once more earning a deep groan from Matt while he plunged deeper, hitting all of Trixi's spots. After a little while, she was getting close. Her inner walls were clenching and her cries had gotten louder. Matt was finding it hard to hold back too. "Oh God Trixi...I'm going to cum!"

"Ah! Just let me have it. I'm cumming too!"

She screamed while releasing everything onto Matt. He groaned loudly, plunged deep into her one last time, then shot out his load. While recovering, they held each other panting. Trixi stared up at him with wide eyes. "That was your first time?"

"Was it bad?"

"Are you kidding me? You're the best lover I've ever had! Oh my gosh that felt so good...too good for words."

Matt grinned and kissed her forehead. "Well I had a good teacher. It's a good thing I didn't have a heart attack though. You should come with a warning."

Trixi didn't say anything for a moment before looking up to kiss him. Stopping just inches before his lips, she asked "too tired for round two?"

Matt awoke to the sound of birds chirping and the sun blinding him in the eyes. He looked around, noticing that he was still in the gazebo, which made last night's memories come back to his mind. 'So it wasn't a dream...'he thought smiling. Sure enough, as he looked down, he saw Trixi fast asleep in his arms, still naked. Considering that Matt was still naked, it wouldn't take long to start something, but she looked tired and the rest of the group would be up soon. But just looking at her was addicting. Her silky hair was falling across Matt's chest, her skin glowing in the morning sun and her perky breasts rising and falling with each breath. Matt would rather chew off his arm than disturb her. However, Trixi had other ideas. Within a few minutes she blinked her eyes opened, stretched, and turned her head towards Matt's. She had a smile on her face when she said "good morning. What time is it?"

"About 6:30. The group's not usually up until eight so you can go up to the cabin if you want."

She snuggled deeper into Matt's arms and shook her head. "I'm far too comfortable to move...you're different than the other guys I've been with...none of them have ever stayed for the morning after..."

For a moment, Matt didn't know how to respond. He simply stroked her hair before replying "I'm not like most guys...besides, if I were to leave now, I'd have to explain why and I don't want to leave you...I don't know how you're feeling, Trixi, but that was not a one night stand to me...I hope things don't become awkward."

She sat up to look him in the eyes and grinned. "That's exactly how I feel...I used to be so independent but I want you in my life...what do you say? Could you handle being my boyfriend?"

Matt laughed and hugged Trixi closer. "It might kill me one day but I'll give it a shot. I really like you Trixi."

She grinned wider and gave him a loving kiss. One that prompted Matt's body to awaken and respond. Trixi took it upon herself to bring attention to that fact. "Well it looks like someone's awake. What shall we do about that?"

Matt blushed from the seductive tone in Trixi's voice. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want...you're probably tired."

"On the contrary, there's something I want to try. Now normally I don't do this but you're special..."

Before Matt could ask what she was talking about, her mouth was wrapped around his thick erection, sliding her tongue up and down the sensitive base. Matt, never having experienced this before, shuddered from the onslaught of sensations and groaned from low in his throat. "Oh God Trixi...that feels so good..."

"I know. Just lay back and let my mouth work its magic."

For the next two or three minutes, she stuck to just licking, not satisfied until she had explored every inch of his length. When Matt was sure he was about to explode, she started sucking as hard as she could without warning. Pleasure coiled and swirled deep in Matt's stomach while his erection throbbed. Before long, Trixi's sucks got faster while Matt bucked his hips. Her tongue licked all over as fast as it could while her head bobbed up and down. Matt wanted to hold off his release as long as he could, not want this moment to end. But as Trixi's sucks got even harder, his erection begun throbbing, signaling that he was close. "Oooh...Trixi...I'm going to cum!"

Trixi stopped her movements long enough to say "it's ok, just let it happen. I want you to feel good" then began faster than ever. Matt grunted once more before shooting ropes of cum into her mouth. Without any difficulty, she swallowed all of it, wiped her mouth, and looked back up at him. "Was that satisfactory?"

Matt gave himself a minute to stop panting before replying. He felt completely spent but in an amazing way. "Oh my gosh...nothing compares to that except for last night...I've never felt anything like that before...Thank you Trixi."

She smiled back. "You're welcome but you're work isn't done yet. What time is it?"

"You should wear a watch and it is...seven."

"Perfect...tell me Matt, have you ever done oral to a girl?"

His eyes snapped open wide at the question. "Have I ever what?"

Trixi giggled. "Well I guess that answers my question and tells me that today is your lucky day."

Matt just stared back at his new girlfriend. She talked about sexual things so casually, as if forgetting that he's never done it before. But, as if reading his mind, kissed him before placing his hands on her body. "Just like last night, follow my lead...it isn't that hard as long as you know where to put your tongue."

"Alright..."

Matt kissed her long and slow before laying her down on the bench. Using his mouth, he trailed kisses and licks down her neck, making her shudder with pleasure. When he reached her nipples, he made circles with his tongue causing Trixi to moan loudly and arch her back. "Oooooh yeah...just like that."

He lingered at the nipples a little longer, until Trixi was trembling with pent up desire. He ran his tongue down to her dripping wet pussy. The smell was intoxicating so he decided to have a taste. He pushed the tip of his tongue into her slowly, dragging a long moan from her. Taking that as a good sign, Matt pushed his tongue in all the way, licking and suckling on her walls. Trixi moaned even louder while thrusting her hips up and down. Matt went as hard and fast as he could, to savor the taste and the sounds of her screaming. He kept this up until she was about to come. At that point, he slipped a finger in beside his tongue making Trixi scream and release immediately. Her body twitched for a minute before lying still to recover. Matt lapped up the sweet cum before grinning down at her. "That was fun."

"Well I'm glad you liked it because you are a freaking genius at that! Oh Matt...you are so good to my body."

He smiled before hugging her close to his body, content to just cuddle with her the rest of the day. But when 7:30 rolled around, Trixi untangled herself from his arms. "Sorry but I should go take a shower before everyone else gets up."

"Could I join you?"

Trixi giggled, pecked his lips, and grabbed her clothes. "I'd love that but we can't just fuck the whole weekend. Besides, our bodies need to recover."

Matt sighed sadly but agreed. "True...fine I suppose I'll take a separate shower. But I don't know how I'll keep my hands off you later."

One last kiss and the couple went their separate ways. About fifteen minutes later, they met back up at the bottom of the stairs. Matt noticed that the rest of the group was already up. "Trixi, are you ok with our friends knowing about us?"

She smiled and linked her hand with his. "Why wouldn't I be? Besides, I think everyone here was predicting it."

So hand in hand they walked into the eating area, much to the delight of their friends. Judd piped up "So the sleeping beauties have finally woken up. What took you so-" he cut off when he noticed the hand holding. "When did that happen?"

Matt just grinned while Trixi replied "This morning about 6:30."

The group wolf whistled and cheered, basically figuring out what had happened. The girls congratulated Trixi while the guys just told Matt he was a lucky bastard and that he better treat her right. It was a good ten minutes before the excitement died down enough to start breakfast. Matt asked Judd "Hey man what gives? Derik and Crystal hook up, nothing. We hook up, everyone goes nuts."