Jaime and Mike Pt. 01

Story Info
A man meets his fantasy woman, his ultimate fantasy.
1.8k words
4.6
22.3k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story but not my last. More to come in this saga.

***

It was 3 days before Halloween, and as usual, being a chef, I was going to have to work that night. Fortunately, there was a party this evening at a local club and I was set to go. I had found an old tux with tails in a second hand shop and after I'd done my sugar skull make up, I was ready for the day of the dead.

I checked myself in the mirror, and liked what I saw. I'm not a buff guy, but at 5'10", I'm still in good shape and the costume was perfect. I finished it off with a top hat and cane from the costume isle and called myself an Uber. Little did I know that tonight would change my life.

I had been at the club for about an hour, slowly sipping a beer. I so rarely get out of the house with my busy schedule and I wanted to have some fun tonight. Halloween is my favorite holiday of all, and I didn't want to get drunk and ruin the evening. The club had a patio overlooking the river, and I stepped outside to have myself a smoke.

I felt like I ran into a brick wall. There she was, Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, smoking a cigarette. I knew it wasn't the real Elvira, but her costume was perfect and it looked like she had stepped out of my childhood fantasies.

When I was 17, was the first time I saw Elvira and I fell in love. I worked as a projectionist in a movie theater, and in the lobby, was the Elvira Scared Stiff pinball machine. Everytime, you won a free game, Elvira would say, "Another notch for my bed post...". I was hooked. Upon, digging through the movies that had never been returned, I found Elvira, Mistress of the Dark and one night, I spun it up on the reels and watched it after the theater closed. For a punk kid, she was my sexual fantasy.

When I was 23, I met my first trans woman, and I never looked back. Now, at 36, I had mainly dated trans women, but Elvira still had a place in my heart.

I couldn't resist as I walked toward her, removing my top hat and bowing.

"Mistress of the Dark, its a pleasure to meet you," I extended my hand and when she took it I kissed the back before righting myself and slyly putting back on my top hat. The evening was looking up.

"And what is your name?"

"Baron Semeti for the evening, but my friends call me Mike."

"Baron," she said. "I like that."

"Are you here with someone?" I asked. I had to try or I would have kicked myself.

"No," she said. "All my friends seem to be working when I'm not and vice versa, but I just love Halloween and had to get out of the house."

"I'm pretty much in the same boat. Perhaps the Mistress of the Dark would like an escort this evening?" I stuck out my elbow and with a smile she wrapped her arm in mine and our night began.

We talked, shared drinks, and come to find out she was a pastry chef working too many nights like myself. We laughed and had a great time until I heard the DJ start to give out prizes for best costume.

"Best costume goes to the Ghostbuster!" This guys costume was perfect, he looked like he just stepped out of the movie. Everyone clapped and cheered.

"We also have a best couples costume, so get up here Elvira and skeleton man!" We looked at each other and laughed. Apparently the voting was done on a secret ballot and we hadn't even considered winning. We got up on stage and took a bow, and I put my arm around her waist. With the crowd cheering I couldn't help it, I leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes went wide but then she kissed me back, her hand lingering on my cheek as we looked into each others eyes.

I pulled her off stage and outside onto the patio as I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her again. Before holding her waist and lighting a cigarette.

"Mike," she said. "This has been great, but I should go." I was dumbfounded.

"Why?! Did I do something wrong?"

" No," she said, "I'm just probably not what you're looking for hun."

I looked perplexed. "Unless you're married or something, I can't think of a reason I wouldn't want to get to know you." She looked away, and seemed very sad, like she couldn't believe this was happening and wanted to run.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jamie," she said as she looked at the floor. I was pretty sure I understood the problem and leaned in close to her ear to whisper.

"Jaime, are you trans?"

She pulled away and looked me in the eyes, looking for anger she would never find before she nodded yes slowly.

"You should have told me," I said before I kissed her neck and whispered again. "I could have been sucking your cock hours ago."

She pulled back with surprise and then a smile.

"You're not mad?" I shook my head no. She pulled me in and kissed me deeply, our tongues finding each others and finally doing what both our hearts wanted.

"I took an uber here," I said.

"I live a block from here." She smiled and we were out the front door.

We held hands, laughed and basically skipped down the street. We stopped in front of her building kissing once again, before you took me by the hand and dragged me up the stairs to the second floor.

Once inside we made out with abandon, against the wall of her front hallway. My hands finding the zipper of her dress as she tried to push my coat off. The pile of clothes became larger and I took a step back taking in the sight of her. All black matching lingerie, garter and spiderweb stockings. She was perfection.

"Come on," she said, "let's go to the bedroom." We all but raced there, tugging at each other's underwear to get a look at what we both wanted. My 8" cock sprang free as my boxers hit the hardwood floors, and I slid to my knees dragging her panties with me. To my surprise, she was almost as big as me and smooth all over.

She whimpered as I wrapped my lips around her beautiful cock. One hand gripping her shaft as I made love to her with my mouth. He hand went to head and the feeling of her nails on my hair was more than I could take. She pulled me to my feet and kissed me before shoving me on the bed and climbed on top, presenting her ass to me as she teased and licked my cock.

I spread her open with my hands and proceed to lick the most gorgeous ass i have ever had the pleasure of. The blow job was fantastic, but it seemed distant as I wormed my tongue inside her. She brought me back to reality as I felt her work a finger inside me. I gently pushed her off me and she shrugged off her bra before I pulled her to the edge of the bed.

Lube was on the nightstand, and I coated my cock, held her ankles and pushed steady until my balls rested against her.

"Fuck me," she said. "Make me yours." I kissed her deeply, and began to slowly and steadily fill her with my cock. As I fucked her, she grabbed the lube and stroked her cock, but all I could do was look in her eyes as I started to pick up speed.

"God, you're beautiful," was all I could say. I was looking down, fucking Elvira with a cock. It was a dream come true. My thoughts were soon interrupted.

"I'm bending you the fuck over after you cum, I've wanted your ass all night." Her words made me pause, a look of surprise on my face. "Don't you dare stop," she said. I grabbed her tightly by the neck and started to plow her. Kissing her as I slammed my cock into her. "Cum for me," she said, "and then I get to make you mine." It put me over the edge. I pushed deep and came with a growl, kissing her as I emptied everything I had into her. It felt like I filled her with my heart and soul. I laid atop her catching my breath. She nuzzled against my neck.

"I want you from behind bitch," she whispered and my cock jumped inside her. I pulled out and meant to move away but she quickly hopped behind me, her cock already slick with lube I now realized her plan. She pinned me to the bed, pressing her tits into my back and buried her cock in me. "Everyone needs a little cream filling," she said and started to bounce into my ass. I took her hand in mine and enjoyed every minute as my Mistress of the Dark got her pleasure from using me.

"Mike!" she screamed thrusting deep and I felt the familiar feeling of a coming cock as I tightened my ass around it. As she laid on my back, spent with her cock in me I felt complete. We talked, made love and were just basically happy for hours.

Come to find out, since she was a pastry chef and kept the same general hours and days off as myself, we both slept very late into the next day. When I woke up, Jaime had lost the huge Elvira wig and was now a cute geek of a redhead in a comic book tshirt, and pigtails holding a cup of coffee for yours truly.

"I hated to wake you up," she said, "but I didn't know if you had work."

"No," I said, "I always schedule myself 2 days off in a row."

"Well what are your plans for the day?"

The question was innocent, but I knew it had a little fear in it. Some men can have second thoughts in the light of day.

"Well I met this amazing woman last night, and after I brush my teeth, she is getting a good morning kiss she's never gonna forget."

She straddled me and kissed me with such joy I nearly spilled my coffee before she settled down, laying on my chest. I could have sworn to god I felt her purr like a cat. Her hand playing with my chest.

"I have plans for you," she said.

"What a coincidence, cause I pretty sure I have plans for you."