Jaime and Mike Pt. 03

Story Info
Jaime and Mikeooooen their restaurant and meet an old friend.
3.2k words
4.66
5.3k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding date was set. We decided since we met near Halloween, we would get married on it. It had been mid July when I asked Jaime to marry me, and we had lots of planning to do, plus get the restaurant open. We divided up the tasks, I would do most of the restaurant work and she would plan the wedding. Of course Jaime had input in what she would need for the kitchen and I had ideas for the wedding. The one thing she insisted we do together was hiring.

"We have both worked enough place between us, that we can weed out the people we don't want," she said.

"True, most of the guys I want for the kitchen are on board already, so we mainly have to worry about waitstaff."

We had nearly a month before we started hiring, but I put up ads, and collected resumes. Together, we watched as everything came together, changing the interior of the old restaurant I had leased, into a updated space full of life. It was in an area of town that was undergoing a more modern turn. Artisan shops and tech jobs had brought about the turn and we would fit in perfectly.

Jaime had sent out invitations and, although I had told my parents about Jaime they had yet to meet her. Jaime only had her mom, so we decided we would invite them all to dinner before the wedding. With the planning for everything on schedule, we took off a friday to get the house and dinner ready.

"Do you think your Mom will like me?" I asked.

"My Mom is going to love you. I'm more worried about your parents."

"Are you kidding, my Mom has been bothering me about grand kids for..." I had just realized what I said as it came out of my mouth. Jaime was staring at me and I didn't know if she was going to get angry or cry. It hurt my soul to see the look of grief on her face.

"I didn't know you wanted kids," she said.

"I didn't say that, I was just, I figured my Mom would quit bothering me about it is all now that I'm getting married."

"Well, do you want kids?" The look on her face of worry was burned into me.

"I don't know, I never thought about it until I met you." I walked over and put my hands around her waist. "Do you want kids?"

"I always wanted to be a mother," she wiped a tear away from her eye. "But its not like I can have my own."

"There are thousands of kids waiting to get adopted. They need a Mom and Dad. Doesn't mean we can be parents." I giggled out loud, and then broke into hysterical laughter. Jaime smacked me in the chest.

"What the fuck are you laughing at Mister?"

"I just imagined you reading 'Everybody Poops' to our kid." I still wanted to keep laughing. She kissed me and flashed a smile.

"You're lucky you're cute..."

Dinner was underway and I threw on a nice shirt and slacks. Jaime came swaying into the kitchen in a blue sundress and it reminded me of everything I loved about her. Her very presence changed the air in the room. I swept her into my arms and gave her a quick kiss.

"Is the table set?" I asked.

"Everything is ready," she said. "Do your parents know about me?"

"I told them everything about you and they couldn't be happier."

"Did you tell them...everything?"

I knew what she was asking right then and there.

"If you're asking if I told them you were transgender, no I didn't." I spun around and pulled her close. "I told them I met an amazing woman who I loved more than anything." I sighed. "I figured that was more a face to face conversation if it had to happen. It doesn't matter to me and it won't matter to them." She put her head on my chest.

"I just didn't want you to feel ashamed of," I didn't let her finish her sentence. Instead, I kissed her, stopping her words.

"I will never be ashamed of someone so smart and beautiful."

The doorbell rang and Jaime dragged her finger down my face and went off to answer the door. It was her mother, and after quick introductions the bell rang again, and I let in my parents.

"Mom and Dad, this is the love of my life, Jaime and her mother Barbara," I said. "This is Susan and Jim Baldwin."

Everyone was smiles and shook hands. Jaime poured glasses of wine, and I served dinner, before sitting down myself. I stared down at the other end of the table, at Jaime and she smiled at me. I knew everything would be all right.

"So Jaime," my mother said. "When did you transistion?" I stopped chewing, so did Jaime and her mother. I'm pretty sure the birds outside quit chirping. I swallowed slowly and took a sip of my wine as I watched Jaime compose herself.

"You know?" She asked slowly.

"We aren't old fashioned, Jaime, and Mike, well, facebook isn't exactly private. We've know for sometime."

"Mom, I..."

"Hush Michael. Jaime just tell us you love our son." Jaime stood and walked around the table, hugging my mom tightly and kissing her on the cheek.

"I will always love your son." The rest of dinner went perfectly and my mom even offered to help with the wedding planning.

With almost a month before we opened the restaurant, Jaime and I started going through resumes the next day, when one caught my eye. Carly Thomas. We had worked together before and she was a great waitress. Hell, she would be perfect for front of the house manager, but there was one issue. We had slept together. When I tried to see if she wanted to date, she told me she couldn't and we both had moved on.

"Babe, I have a resume her, she's perfect for a manager, but," I paused. "We slept together."

She cocked her head, and took the paper from me. "We work in restaurants that was bound to happen." Her moth fell open and she looked at me over the sheet of paper. "When?"

I stammered. "About 6 months before I met you. She said she was seeing someone, and couldn't commit."

Jamie threw her head back and laughed before putting her on the table.

"What?!" I asked.

Jaime grinned at me. "Who do you think she was seeing?"

I just blinked. "You?" Jaime just nodded.

"She said she saw herself loving me but would always want a man as well. So we broke up."

We decided to send her an email for an interview and see if she could be an adult about it and particularly, if we could as well. We sorted through the rest of the resumes and and had a date set to interview everybody.

We had set up a table in the dining room and sat through several interviews before Carly walked in the door, saw both of us and stopped dead in her tracks. She was still gorgeous, her brunette hair cut like Betty Paige and her breasts just as perfect a c cup as Jaime's. I could completely understand why we both had wanted this woman. We were still interviewing another possible waitstaff member, so she sat and waited. I shook the guys hand and invited him to training and he left with a smile. Carly looked like this was her worst nightmare as she walked up and took a seat.

"It's great to see you again Carly," I said.

"How have you been?", Jaime asked.

"Are you two business partners?" She asked.

"More than that," I said. "Jaime and I are getting married in a month." She looked at both of us and cracked up laughing.

"What is so funny?" Jaime asked.

"Nothing, I'm so happy for you two. Should we talk about what you guys are looking for?" The interview went well and Jaime and I decided that she would be a good fit.

That night I had Jaime's legs on my shoulders. She had already had her turn with me and I wasn't wasting an opportunity to fuck the hell out of my wife to be. I kept imagining her fucking Carly, and my cock was rock hard, so was Jaime's. It was like she could read my mind.

"Carly let me put it in her ass, did she ever let you do that to her?" I gripped her shoulder and she grabbed my neck and held on as I picked up the pace even more. My balls slapping against her. "Fuck yes," she said. "I fucked her ass and she squealed like a little whore."

I was getting close and her words were pushing me forward. She was stroking her cock as I bent her in half, as I punished her ass. I leaned down and kissed her when she whispered in my ear.

"We could of had both her holes at once." That pushed me over the edge and Jaime stroked faster, cumming on my chest as I filled my love. I think I nearly blacked out as I pulled out and flopped on my back next to her. "You still want to fuck her," she said.

"Yeah I know, and so do you." We both stared at the ceiling for a moment.

"Fuck," we said at the same time.

"Would you get made if I fucked another women?" I asked.

"Would you get mad if I did?" She retorted.

"Honestly?" I said as I looked at her. We locked eyes.

"I'd wanna watch," we both said and the laughed our ass off.

We were a week from grand opening and although Carly was perfect for the job there were issues and it had nothing to do with her job performance. Jaime and I were sneaking away just to relieve the pressure and it wasn't pushing a divide between us, but a mutual fantasy. The knowing looks we flashed eachother, the way Carly flirted with both of us, made us both walking erections. Jaime flopped down in the chair in the office and let out a sigh.

"This isn't working," she said. I leaned back against the door. "We both know she is gonna drive us crazy."

"Babe?" I asked. "Can I asked you something and get an honest answer?"

"Of course my love," she took my hand in hers.

"Do you wanna fuck her because you wanna fuck her, or is it because you wanna see her knocked up with your kid?" Her mouth opened for minute, closed and then she looked at the floor. "Yeah, that's my reason too. But its more than that, and we both know it." She looked at me with pleading eyes as she held my hands. "You have nothing to worry about," I said. "You're going to be my wife, but we both seem to want the same thing." There was a soft knock at the door and I turned twisting the lock free and opened it to find Carly standing there.

"Am I interrupting," she asked.

"No, we just had a couple things to discuss, what's up Carly?" Jaime asked.

"I don't know if I can keep doing this. Everybody else left for the day and there is just way to much history between the three of us."

"It's fine Carly, were not concerned with it, we don't want you to feel out of place," I said.

"It's not you guys, its me. I can't... " she left it that way and walked out of the office. Jaime and I looked at each other and followed her. She was grabbing her bag when we got between her and the door. She was crying, picking up her things.

"I, I loved you Jaime and I loved you too Mike but I couldn't pick either of you so I walked away..." Jaime put her arm around her and kissed her. I watched my fiance melt into another woman's arms as she returned the kiss. It was honest, and beautiful. When they broke the kiss, I couldn't help but grab Carly and kiss her with just as much love and passion that Jaime had. We had our arms wrapped around each other. Jaime and I kissed and looked at Carly. Right then, we knew we would still get married on Halloween, but it would be three hearts not two.

"Mike," Jaime said. "We should take our wife home and make love to her." I surprised at the statement but understood with all my heart.

"Yes, you should," Carly said. "Cause if I don't get one of your cocks in my mouth I'm going to lose my mind."

We flew to the car, and Jaime and Carly piled into the back seat. In that moment in the restaurant we had openly admitted our love for each other. That was our real ceremony. I looked in the rear view mirror and Carly's skirt was bunched up, Jaime's fingers were pounding her slit and they moaned into each other's mouths. I was so happy it was a short ride to the house.

Once in the house clothes flew in every direction. Carly was on her back on the living room carpet before I could get my boxers off and Jaime slid right into her wet cunt.

"God I missed this," Jaime said as she started to fuck Carly into the floor. I didn't know what to do. I was rock hard, but torn between my wants and needs. Jaime being my needs, and Carly my new want. Carly's legs were high in the air as Jamie fucked her with all she had. I knelt down and kissed them both, not wanting to disrupt this beautiful thing happening before me.

Jaime slammed her cock home and moaned into Carly's mouth. I knew she was cumming but I didn't want to stop her. They kissed like two lovers who had forgotten why they had separated. Carly rolled over and stuck her ass in the air towards me.

"Mike," she said. "Fuck me." I hesitated for a moment, but then Jamie grabbed hold of my cock and aimed me right into her pussy. I slid my cock inside her and started to pound her into the floor. I was lost in the moment. Jaime grabbed my face and stuck her tongue deep in my mouth. She started kissing my neck and pushed two fingers in my ass, rolling them against my prostate. I couldn't take anymore and flooded Carly's pussy for a second time before throwing my arms out and laying on the carpet. The girls whispered and then giggled laying next to each other.

"What are you two planning?" I asked. Jaime crawled over and kissed me.

"Nothing my love. Its barely 7, we should eat. How about you go get take out from that chinese place." Jaime and Carly were curled up on the carpet and I pulled my clothes on and started tying my shoes. I leaned down and kissed Jaime and then Carly before heading out the door. Round trip was about 30 mins and I came back to the two of them sipping wine, still mostly naked. I set the food on the table and the two of them set about making plates for all of us while I grabbed a beer.

"You two talk about anything special while I was gone?" I asked.

"Nothing special. Make plans tomorrow," Jaime said.

"I figured we would keep fucking each others brains out," Carly said and I nearly spit out my beer. They both laughed. I had nearly finished my beer and my plate. I had been starving.

"Well, I don't know about you 2, but I could use a shower," I said.

"Go for it babe," Jaime said. "We'll put this all away."

I cranked the shower up to 11 and let the water run down me. I had conflicting emotions. Mainly, I was worried this was too good to be true and I'd end up loosing one if not both of them. Especially Jaime. I didn't want jealousy ruining my life and everything I had built. I dried off and when I opened the bathroom door, I could hear them in the bedroom. I walked in and they were locked in a 69, with Carly on top.

If you have never seen a brunette and a redhead going down on eachother, I suggest you look into it. Both of them perfect C cup breasts, their eyes closed, making love, it wasn't fucking. My jealousy thoughts drifted away as I gently sat on the edge of the bed and just watched. Carly opened her eyes, saw me and then wrapped her lips around Jamie's cock. Jaime saw me and gave me her sexy look as she licked Carly's pussy.

"I wanna try it," Carly said and moved off of Jaime. Jaime grabbed the double ended dildo and gave it a good suck before covering it in lube and sinking it into herself.

"Mike,wanna join me?" she said. I laid on my back and lined up the dildo sinking it in until our cocks where touching. We usually jacked eachother off when we did this but Carly had other plans.

"Perfect," she said and cowgirled herself over both our cocks. "I've always wanted to try this." She held our cocks together and I gasped as she rubbed them against her slit. My left hand found Jaime's and my right held Carly's hand as she slowly sank down taking both our cocks in her pussy. The look on her face was both pleasure and pain. "Fuck," she said and she bucked, taking the last couple inches before cumming with a shudder as we held her up. Jaime held her hips and started to thrust slowly. I wrapped my hands over Jaime's and started to match her thrusts. Carly was lost in her own world.

She was just gasps and moans and we all grinded in unison. The double ended was doing its job, and I moved my hands to pinch Carly's right nipple. My other hand began massaging her clit. Jaime looked around her and winked at me as she sucked a finger in her mouth to get it wet. I knew where that was going. The second she did it, Carly clamped down with her pussy and gushed all over us. I couldn't take anymore and came, grabbing Jaime's hand. I could tell she was coming to.

Carly basically collapsed next to us and Jaime and I kissed lovingly before separating ourselves from the dildo.

"Well that was fun," Carly said, still panting and sweaty.

"We should change the sheets if se want to get any sleep," I said. We all changed the sheets, no one bothering to get dressed. We all piled into the shower and took turns scrubbing each others backs. Thank god we had bought a king sized bed. All cuddled under the blankets felt right, but a sudden question came to mind.

"What about the wedding? This complicates things," I said.

"Carly and I already figured that out babe. Get some sleep." I tried to ask but Jaime put her finger on my lips. "Tomorrow, now get some sleep." Carly turned over and kissed me goodnight and then kissed Jaime. I held my girls tight, and drifted off to sleep.