Jaime and Mike's Unexpected Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers

As they walked down the passageway toward their room, they saw and heard that what they had been warned about at the dinner table was true. Several doors were propped open, some all the way, others just cracked. One didn't have to guess what was happening inside the rooms because a familiar symphony of ooohs, aaaahs, groans, grunts, skin slapping against skin and squishy, wet sounds was unmistakable.

When the door to their small, pitch-black cabin closed behind them, it was Jaime who was the aggressor. Her shoes, dress and purse were dropped where she stood. She pulled his shirt over his head, undid his belt, unzipped his slacks and then dropped to her knees in almost exactly the same spot she had earlier. "Uh, uh," said Mike as he pulled her up, lifted her in his strong arms and carefully carried her to their bed. "This time I need to be inside you."

"Oh Mike . . . oh baby, fuck me fuck me and don't ever stop."

"I'll fuck you baby," he said as he pushed inside her, "but I'll have to stop."

"Please . . . please don't, please . . . don't stop . . . don't ever stop." Her pleas, she knew, would be futile, and even conflicted, because she was grinding against him harder than ever before. The laws of physics would have to be suspended if she were to get her wish for him to, 'don't ever stop,' because she was also determined to pump him dry as soon as possible.

Jaime didn't get her first wish but she did pump him dry. After, her face was pressed into his neck and he was holding her so tightly that he thought he might be hurting her. She seemed to be pressing against him even harder as if – by osmosis – her skin might mingle with his and they would be physically joined in a different way.

Neither slept nor even dozed. They were lost in a melange of their private thoughts. Each was waiting for the other to bring up the subject that they had avoided since they decided to see the late show in the theater.

"Andy told me that if we went on this cruise you'd get fucked."

"Oh, he did, did he? Well I guess Andy was right," she said softly, "I've just been very well fucked."

Then Mike continued sharing what his work mate had told him. "He also said that if we went on this cruise you'd get fucked dozens of times, maybe even a hundred times."

Her stomach did flip flops when she heard those words. "And, is that what you want . . . what you want to happen?" She asked with a catch in her voice.

"Yes it is."

"Michael Fisher! I can't believe you. You don't know what you're talking about."

"Jaime Beth Fisher!" He said, matching her formality and intensity, "I know what I want."

"It's not going to happen Mike."

"A guy can dream can't he?"

She didn't answer his question right away, then said, "yeah, I guess a guy can dream so long as he doesn't expect those kind of dreams to come true."

It was after eleven in the morning when they awakened. Neither of them could ever remember sleeping in so late. They knew that they had missed breakfast in the dining room so they would have to eat in the buffet on an upper deck. When they had finished eating, Mike asked, "want to head to the pool and catch some sun?"

"Absolutely. This all seems so unreal to me. I can't believe it's happening. I mean being here, this incredible weather, on this amazing ship. Hurry, let's go change," she said eagerly.

In their cabin she slipped into her black bikini. This would be the second time she had ever worn it. The first was in the dressing room at the store in the mall. She thought the suit was way too revealing, but when Mike stuck his head through the dressing room curtain and saw her he said, "baby, that's perfect, it was made for you." Now she wasn't so sure. It was really nothing. It barely covered her nipples and if she hadn't been shaving down below before, she would have had to in order to wear the bottom.

On the top deck they walked toward the blue lounges at the end of the sparkling pool and saw someone waving at them. It was Vanessa. "Hey Jaime and Mike, over here."

They waved back and walked toward her. They didn't realize, until they were within a few feet of her, that she was completely naked. Then, they saw that all of the women around and in the pool were at least topless and many completely nude like Vanessa.

"These two lounges aren't taken," she said indicating the two blue chaise lounges on her right.

Jaime sat down on the lounge next to Vanessa's and stretched out. "Where's Alexander?" She asked politely.

"He spent the night with Flo. Guess they're still together. Raymond's still asleep," then she laughed and said, "thought I might have fucked him to death. I checked before I came up here though and he's still breathing and his heart is beating."

"You gals want a drink?" Mike asked nervously, wanting to change the subject for some reason.

"Ain't you sweet? Sure, something tropical with rum," answered Vanessa.

"Sounds good for me too," said Jaime though she hardly ever drank at home.

When Mike left them, Vanessa said, "Jaime, get that suit off. People gonna think you're a cop or something."

"Oh, I couldn't do that," said an embarrassed Jaime.

"Jaime, you've got about the best figure I've ever seen. You'll be the only woman here with her boobs covered and if you want an all-over tan, then the bottoms gotta go too. I promise you'll love the freedom, nothing like it. Go on girl. Get naked." She urged.

Jaime's fingers had a life of their own and didn't want to pay attention to that part of her brain that was supposed to control them. They untied the wispy string at her back and pulled the skimpy top off that didn't cover much anyway. I guess, it won't hurt to be topless she thought. My boobs are okay and the sun's rays – licking at the virgin skin that had never been touched by them before – did feel incredible, she thought as she lay back down.

"Uh uh. You ain't finished girlfriend. Get them drawers off too."

Why am I doing this? She asked herself as she lifted up off the cushion and hooked her thumbs in each side of the black bikini bottom and slipped it off her legs. What's happening to me? She wondered as she was naked outdoors for the first time in her life in front of dozens of people.

It was a wonder that Mike didn't drop the three drinks he was carrying when he saw that in the few minutes he had been gone Jaime had taken off her bikini. Never in his wildest fantasies had he imagined her completely naked in public. Not his Jaime. It couldn't happen. But, it had.

Both women sat up and took their drink. Mike sat down on the lounge next to his wife's.

"No sir!" said Jaime sternly.

"No what?"

"This is a no clothing area. If you want to stay here, lose the trunks mister," said Jaime with a huge smile.

Vanessa was right. It felt incredible to stretch out without clothes, she thought as she drifted off to a pleasant sleep. When she awakened a half hour later, Vanessa asked her, "What are you wearing tonight for dinner?"

"I have a yellow dress."

"Tonight's, lingerie night. Your dress won't do. Wear some sexy undies."

"That'll be a problem."

"Why?" Asked Vanessa.

"I didn't bring any. Mike doesn't like me to wear them but at home, I usually do anyway. Well, he talked me into leaving them in my dresser for this trip."

"Good for Mike. Look, come to my cabin before dinner. I have a couple of things that will look great on you."

They stayed in the sun for another half hour then moved into the shade area. The pool area was much more crowded than it had been when they first arrived. Mike was proud of his beautiful wife and couldn't help but notice that most of the men checked her out and many made unnecessary trips so they could get closer views. Before Mike and Jaime headed back to their room, he saw that she was becoming comfortable stretched out naked in public. He was sure that she was aware of the attention she was receiving and was subtlety teasing her admirers by spreading her legs, just enough to flash wet pink, to anyone who was looking closely and almost all of the men, and many women too, were looking closely.

Back in their cabin a few minutes later they were laying together naked under just a sheet, each drifting in and out of afternoon naps. Their respective slumbers were interrupted by questions and the need by the other to respond.

"Did you like that up at the pool?" He asked.

"Like what?"

"Being naked."

"It felt great to have the sun on my bare skin, the breeze flowing over my body, the sound of the sea and the music. Yeah, I liked it."

"Did you like the people looking at you?"

"Come on Mike, there were so many beautiful women there, I'm sure nobody paid any attention to me."

"Jaime, you're going to have to stop this. You know that everyone was watching every move you made. Sure there were a lot of hot women at the pool but you know that none of them were in your class. Tell me the truth could you feel them looking?"

Softly and slowly she said, "yeah, I can always tell when someone is looking."

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah. I do like it. Does that make me a slut?"

"It makes you human. Would you like them to do more than look?"

"Mike if we do this, we'll never be able to undo it."

"I don't want to undo anything. I can't help it baby, the thought of you with other guys drives me crazy, I can't stop thinking about it . . . "

"Yes but what if the guys are black like all of the men at our table last night?"

"Better yet, baby. I haven't told you this before but that's my ultimate fantasy, you with a black guy."

She looked at him seriously then asked, "a black guy, or black guys?"

"Oh shit, baby, you're going to give me a heart attack."

She held his face in her hands, starred into his eyes, and said, "we don't want that now, do we?"

"No. We don't want that."

Chapter 5

"Love boat soon will be making another run."

Jaime was wearing her black heels, shorts, a T-shirt with her black purse over her shoulder when she left their cabin to meet Vanessa. It was agreed that she and Mike would rendevous at the dinner table at nine. Flo and Raymond were already at the table when Mike arrived. Flo was wearing black stockings held up by a garter belt and a long flowing dark-blue peignoir that didn't do a very good job of covering her ample breasts. Alexander arrived a few minutes later and reported that Vanessa and Jaime would be there soon. Blake and Derrick showed up before the women did.

Vanessa led the way. She was wearing a white diaphanous baby doll pajama top but obviously no bottoms. A step behind her he saw Jaime who was wearing an identical baby doll pajama top, but black, and just as obviously no bottoms. He could tell that she was very nervous. When she sat down he leaned over and said, "You look beautiful honey."

Like the previous night the menus were passed around and the first few minutes were spent ordering their meals. Jaime wasn't surprised this time when she felt Blake's hand on her bare thigh, though she tensed. She turned to her husband, whispered in his ear, "I'm being touched again. What do you want me to do about it?"

"You know what I want," he whispered back.

When Blake felt the woman sit up straighter and relax her long leg just a teeny bit, he smiled as his hand slid to the inside of her thigh, gently squeezed the firm warm flesh, only this time with no rebuff from her.

What the hell am I doing? Jaime asked herself. I'm being pawed by a man I don't even know and my husband is encouraging it. I'm here on a ship, which is something that I've always dreamed of doing, but this cruise is sure different than what I wanted for so long. There's not a question that the black guy's attractive and that he wants me, but do I want him? She asked herself realizing that she didn't know the answer to her hypothetical question. However, it did feel to her as if someone had thrown an invisible switch, of some sort, that released an unfamiliar current of electricity to flow through her.

Because the black hand on her left thigh was driving her crazy, her legs had parted which Blake took as an invitation but he wasn't in a hurry and didn't rush. His finger tips were gently tracing circles on her inner thigh flesh and ever so slowly working their way higher and higher. When they were within half an inch of her moist bare pussy lips, they would glacially reverse their direction. When the touching and fondling had first started last night, Jaime had felt infuriated and violated, now she felt aroused and frustrated but, also, in some inexplicable way, grateful that the strange black man's digits had not come in contact with her genitalia. For the moment, only Mike's hands, fingers, tongue and cock had touched her there but she sensed she wouldn't be able to say that for much longer.

Then, she felt her husband's hand on her right leg. Mike wasn't nearly as patient as Blake. Her husband's familiar hand wandered up her leg and then his fingers were where they had been many times before, touching the wet lips of her pussy, cleaving her slit and rubbing her swollen clit. Even though they were in a formal dining room surrounded by more than a thousand people and though she tried with all of her might, she couldn't keep from coming which wasn't lost on Blake. Then, there were fingers from two hands parting her lips. One of the hands was white and familiar the other bigger, black, new and different.

Mike couldn't believe what was happening, what Jaime was allowing to happen. Right here, right in front of all of these people. His fingers and Blake's were touching and working together in concert. Four of them were wedged inside her, two black and two white. She actually was scooting down a little on the dining room chair to impale more of the digits inside her, her legs were as wide spread as possible between the two men and her juices were soaking their hands.

She wanted to scream but suppressed the urge with great difficulty. Both Mike and Blake were pleased with the obvious satisfaction they had brought her as they removed their hands from her depths. Both men were smiling as they openly wiped their hands on the linen napkins and then calmly finished their meals as though nothing had happened. But, everyone at their table and, many seated at the surrounding tables, knew exactly what had happened at table #96 on the second night of the cruise.

Like the previous night after dinner Mike and Jaime went up to the top deck. Everyone at the table had agreed to meet at the disco later. She felt like a whore knowing that her ass cheeks could be seen by anyone behind them and if she took too long a stride her slit and pussy hair could be seen by anyone walking toward them.

"What now?" She asked her husband.

"I guess we go to the disco."

"You know what's going to happen, don't you?" She asked seriously.

"I think so." He answered.

"And, Mike, you're sure about this?"

"I'm sure, are you sure Jaime?" He asked as he held her shoulders in his hands, stepped back and looked at her imploringly.

She shook her head, then looked down at her feet. "No, I'm not sure about anything anymore,"

They soon discovered that there were several dance clubs on the giant ship and none of them were called a disco. They had been to two clubs looking for their new friends before they saw Vanessa and Alexander on the dance floor of the third club. They were dancing closely and he held her ass with a black cheek gripped by each of his hands. When their eyes got used to the dim lighting, Jaime noticed Flo scrunched up in the corner of a red sofa. Her dark blue peignoir was parted. Her right leg rested along the back of the sofa, her left shoeless foot rested on the floor. Between Flo's splayed black legs was Derrick's smooth shaved head. As Jaime took in the rest of the club she was shocked by what she saw. It had only been about forty-five minutes since they had finished dinner but in that time things had sure heated up in the club.

One woman was dancing nude with two men who were also naked. On another red sofa, a white woman was getting fucked by a Latino man while she was sucking the above-average size cock of another Latino. Jaime thought that she was way out of her league here. She had never even seen anyone else have sex in her entire life – except for video porn – now, suddenly, she was surrounded by real, wet squishy sex. She knew the best thing to do would be for them to return to their cabin, instead, she just gripped Mike's damp hand more tightly.

As they watched the vertical orgy massed on the dance floor and the horizontal ones taking place on the red sofas along the walls, she felt a hand lightly touch her shoulder and wasn't surprised when she turned her head to see that it was Blake. He didn't say anything he just leaned down and pressed his thick lips against hers. She gripped her husband's hand even harder and felt him return the pressure. The tip of Blake's tongue was tracing her lips and nudging them. It was no secret what he wanted. Slowly, she opened her mouth and his tongue shot past her teeth and explored the inside of her mouth. Then their tongues dueled. This was the first time she had been kissed by another man since her wedding. And before she was married, only a few clumsy boys had french-kissed her. Blake knew exactly what he was doing. He was making her toes curl. He turned her body toward his, pressed against her and took her hand from her husband's hand and redirected it around to his broad shoulder. They continued to kiss for several minutes. Their mouths were wet with their mingled saliva. Jaime felt herself moistening between her legs. No matter what her mind told her she should do, her body wanted her to do something else. Over the years of marriage her body knew that when she made out this long and became this aroused, the next thing to expect was a hard cock. In preparation for penetration, she was secreting the fluids to make what her body anticipated and wanted comfortable and satisfying rather than painful and disappointing.

Blake broke the kiss, looked at her and asked, "want to dance?"

"I don't think my legs will hold me up," she said breathlessly.

"I'll hold you up," he promised as he walked her to the floor.

As Mike watched his wife and the black man pressed tightly together on the dance floor he sensed that someone was standing by his side. "Haven't seen you before," said an attractive woman who he guessed must have been over fifty. She had short auburn hair and a gorgeous body encased in a black gossamer teddy that looked as if it had been painted on her. "I'm Megan Porter."

"Hi Megan," said Mike while out of the corner of his eye he watched Blake and his wife.

"That your wife?"

"Yes, she's Jaime and I'm Mike, Mike Fisher, we're from Iowa."

"Swinging long?"

"No, this is a first for us. We've never done anything. I've wanted to for a long time but Jaime was dead set against it. Then we had an opportunity for this cruise and it looks like things might work out after all."

"Well, Mike, it won't be long before she'll have a big black cock inside her. How do you feel about that?"

"I think I'm okay with it. Since this is the first time, I'll have to get back to you on that," he laughed nervously.

"My guess is she's going be busy for the rest of the night. In my experience when a black guy can't get it up any more he always has friends nearby who can. Feel like some company?"

Megan's question caught him off guard. He hadn't even thought about doing something himself. It was all about Jaime, at least in his mind it had been. Now an attractive woman was offering herself to him. "Megan, how about if we have a drink and get to know each other a little, I kind of want to keep an eye on Jaime, if you understand." He didn't want to leave the club where his wife was grinding against a black man.

bobfr
bobfr
1,281 Followers
123456...9