Jaime-Lynne's Anal Reaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abeja
Abeja
149 Followers

When he finally unloaded, Seamus pushed his cock as deep as it would go. I could feel his cock firing like a cannon unloading a huge come load deep in my ass. Seamus remained mounted for a few minutes until his cock began to soften and shrink. When he dis-mounted, I remained in position on my elbows and knees, my legs

spread wide and my ass up and presented. He would take a sizeable butt plug and slowly ease it into my expanded asshole. The flared part of the plug is quite large to ensure it remains in place; it is be-cause of the large size that walking in heels, sitting and just going about my day would be a challenge. The plug would be a constant reminder of the cock fucking I took in my ass and the come load that was injected.

The routine would be for Seamus to get dressed and leave the apartment to allow me to get myself together. I'd be required to remain bent over with my ass in the air until he left. Then it took me several minutes, which is usual, to get up. I'd waddle around the apartment to become accustomed to walking with the big butt plug in place. It would be at least 10 minutes before I was able to start getting dressed. As I slowly walked down the corridor with the plug firmly inserted in my ass, wearing high heels exacerbated the fullness I felt in my ass.

"It is going to be a long, fucking day." I thought to myself.

When I got to the elevator, I found that they were being serviced and I would need to take the stairs. Ten flights of stairs in high heels with a fat butt plug in my ass then a 20 minute drive to the office.

Abeja
Abeja
149 Followers
12