Jake and Cali Ch. 01

Story Info
It all started with a party.
2.6k words
3.79
18k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the start of my first erotic story. These characters have been the subject of a number of stories for me but I think this is the story for them. They fit here. This first one has very little sex in it but is more about setting up the characters and the scene.

*****

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Cali

"I keep thinking of his hands. It was never about emotions, just sex; a physical release. Well, that's not exactly true. It started with just emotions, friendship, and then stuff happened. That's when we had to separate the emotions and the sex, but we did the other things so well, the kisses, laughing, being together, being kind to and considerate of each other, and people got confused. I thought we had it though. I thought we knew the truth no matter what other people thought was going on. We were just having fun, then something happened, and it was over as quick as it started."

Cali and Jake met in high school. Cali, Catherine Elizabeth Hammond, was an honor student, and a secret party girl all throughout high school. Jake, Jacob Embry James, was the all American football player, a jock, who was also intelligent. He had been on the math and chess teams but quit them when they interfered with football. There was nothing Cali could do about it. She became entranced by Jake, but luckily, it wasn't long before she noticed a pattern with him and his women. He was breaking up with every girlfriend when they got to close. A few of her friends had been victims over the years and came to Cali to talk because, as they were getting dumped, Cali and Jake were becoming closer and closer.

It all started when one of Cali's best friends, Asia, started dating someone on the football team. Cali was dragged to every game and ended up being a towel girl with her friend. That meant they would be at practice and ride the bus with the team to away games. She had almost completely stopped lusting after Jake until that first practice.

"Hey." Cali heard his deep, velvety, and familiar voice wrap around her. None of the team had spoken to them the entire day, she had guessed they were trying to focus. She turned to see Jake's smile. "Catherine right?"

"Yeah." She handed him a towel and a cup of water, trying not to look at him directly.

"I'm-"

"I know who you are."

"Really?" his smile grew.

"Yes" she said continuing to work while Jake stood in front of her, nearly stopping the line, "and false modesty is not attractive."

"I'm being perfectly serious" he said, his goofy grin remaining on his face. She could see why everybody liked him, even most of the girls he dumped. "I literally just found out your name before we got in line, hoping to impress you and you're shutting me down?"

Cali couldn't help but laugh. "You're holding up my line." she said, handing another towel and cup around him.

"Oh! Let me help." he came around the table and started handing his teammates towels and water. Cali was shocked and electrified and the proximity of their bodies, almost hip to hip, arms touching.

"James!" the coach yelled. "Stop mackin' and get your ass in the locker room!"

"Just helping out the new girls coach, showing them how things are done."

"If they need to be shown how to hand out towels and water, they need to be in remedial classes, now git!" Jake gave a smile as he gave out one last towel. He began to fall in at the back of the line going into the locker room but stopped and turned.

"You're gonna like me Ms. Catherine, mark my words. Everyone eventually does." He gave a bow and turned back to go in.

"What was that about?" Asia asked.

"No idea." Cali giggled.

After a few more practices, Cali and Jake had become acquaintances of sorts and by the first away game they were friends. Jake still hit on her occasionally but much of that had stopped because he had gotten another girlfriend. Cali had also started seeing a college guy she met at a party the weekend before. She was in the middle of texting him when she felt someone looking over her shoulder the bus seat behind her. She put the phone to her chest and turned around, coming within inches of Jake's face. Cali jumped and Jake pulled back slightly. "I wasn't reading your text, just so you know." He said matter-of-factly. "I was looking at your rack." Cali chuckled. She looked down like she was checking herself out.

"They are kinda great aren't they? I really can't blame you."

Jake laughed and got up. Pushing Cali over, he sat next to her. "So who is Chris?"

"Thought you were looking at my chest?"

"His name got in the way." Cali laughed. "You didn't answer the question."

"This guy. Why?"

"Is Chris your boyfriend?"

"Maybe." Cali smiled at Jake. "What's it to ya?"

Jake looked forward. "I just thought we had something."

Was he serious?! Cali asked herself. She laughed nervously. "Stop playing." she nudged him with her shoulder.

Suddenly, a skinny dark skinned boy two seats back busted out laughing. "See bruh! She's too smart for you." Said Shawn, Jake's best friend.

Jake's smile spread as he raised up. "Yeah, yeah. You were right. That's why she's so cool." He sat back down in the seat, still smiling.

"That might have worked, if you weren't dating one of my friend's older sisters."

"Damn, really?" he laughed.

"Actually no. It wouldn't've." they both laughed.

After the game, the conversation resumed. "So what you doing tonight? You comin' with us to celebrate?"

"I might. You sure you want a Sophomore at a Junior party?"

"It's actually a college party. Shawn's brother is the head of the frat."

Cali was already expected to be at another party, as much as she wanted to celebrate with the team. Maybe they were close by? "Where is it at?"

"Clarksdale Road."

Cali's breath caught. "Is it the Alpha party?"

"Yeah." Jake said surprised. "How'd you know?"

"I've already been invited."

"Awesome. So you're coming?"

"I'd planned on it."

It was already 9 when Cali finally got dropped off at home. Chris was supposed to pick her up at 10 which severely limited getting ready. She had never hung out with any of her school friends outside of school, minus the games, but especially not at a party. Since their school had uniforms as well, she was going to look like a completely different person at the party

Jake

"I had always noticed her. She was sexy, even in the school uniforms and the jeans she wore to the games. It wasn't about that though. We clicked with each other in a way that just didn't happen with me and females. And that level hasn't happened since. But everything was a little harder after that party but someone we got to here."

Jake was getting ready for the party. He wore a pair of nice black jeans that hung easily on his hips and a soft, white, v-neck t-shirt. The white contrasted well with his lightly darkened caramel skin. He made sure his face and hair were freshly shaped into a faded crew cut and sharp gotee. When he got to the party, women flocked to him. He indulged the attentions, especially since his new girlfriend, sexy as she was, wasn't giving it up. He walked around, not knowing he was looking for her until she walked through the door.

Cali was dressed in a short black skirt that showed off her great legs and a silky colorful top that was belted under her breast showing how supple and perky they were. The shirt was long on the sides, falling sexily over her curves but short enough in the back to expose how her skirt gripped her ass. Jake felt his cock twitch and an immediate anger rise in him as her escort, Chris he guessed, wrapped an arm around her and brought his lips to her neck. He shook off the feeling and made his way to them.

"Hey." he said pulling her from Chris and capturing her in an embrace.

She was startled but she quickly returned the hug. "Hey." she pulled back and stepped into Chris' hold once again. "You drunk already?"

He wasn't but he could use the thought to his advantage. He put on his goofy grin, held his hand up closing a fist except for the thumb and the first finger, which were nearly touching. He felt a pang in his stomach and decided to be honest. "No not really. But you are behind. What you drinking?"

"I'm feeling like lights tonight. Let do some Gin shots."

Jake smiled wider. He knew he liked this girl. "Let's do it." he looked at Chris. "Hey man. I'm Jake."

"Chris." he said shaking Jake's hand.

"Yeah man, I've heard a lot about you." Jake received a mean look from Cali and laughed, leading the way to the kitchen.

"Thats funny. Cuz I haven't heard anything about you."

"Okay boys. Let's take some shots." She jump up on the counter and crossed her legs. She had to quickly pull her skirt down a little but, not wanting to show too much thigh to the few people from the team that were there. They started taking shots and everyone was getting along, drunkenness will do that. After about an hour and a half, Jake watched Chris whisper into Cali's ear then walk off. "Where's he going?"

"Bathroom." she said sliding off the counter. Jake saw her stumble a little and caught her hips as she made her way to the patio where a few people were dancing. His strong chest was on her back and a semi hard dick pressed against her ass through his jeans. "I want to dance." she said walking farther out onto the dance floor. She took a few more steps, and Jake reached out his strong callused hand, grabbing her wrist, twirling her around and put his other hand on the small of her back pulling her breasts to his chest. Jake held Cali to himself, dancing, as people filled the dance floor around them. They moved together well and Cali was almost as tall as him with her heels on. He could feel his head spinning from the alcohol and the sweet smell of her skin. His hand trailed down a little to grab her ass, tight in her skirt. Her breath on his neck made his cock twitch again. After what felt like forever he spoke.

"God I want you." he said into her ear. He wasn't sure she'd heard him until her lips brushed against his ear and her delicate voice said, "Then take me." Jake pulled back looking into her eyes, deep and low. His member was erect and as sobering as her words had been he knew he was too drunk to drive.

"Wait here." he said sitting her down on a bench. He went and grabbed Shawn, his DD, who was grinding with a fat assed girl. He was mad to leave and said he would meet them at the car. Jake grabbed Cali and made his way to the car, his cock threatening to break his zipper. Jake opened the back door for Cali, who climbed in and pulled him in with her. Her hand reached past him and closed the door then pressed against his cheek. She pulled his face to hers forcefully but their lips met lightly. Jake had never met a girl with such control, especially intoxicated. He turned in the back seat. Her ass was on the leather seat, heel of her boot on the door, and legs open, one on either side of Jake's body. Her hand left his face and went to his pants. They were loose enough for her to slide her hand inside and grip his throbbing member.

He quickly grabbed her wrist with the opposite hand and pressed it on the seat above her head. He kissed her harder, letting his constrained hardness press against her nearly exposed heat. She lifted her hips to meet his pressure. This girl was going to drive him crazy, he thought. He heard a phone chirp in the distance while Cali's free hand moved to unsnap his jeans. He caught it and used one hand to hold both of hers above her head. He used his free hand to run two fingers from the back of her knee, up her thigh, and pausing to lightly trace the lace thong covering her lips and disappearing between her ass cheeks. Cali moaned lightly closing her eyes. Jake has pulled back, stopping their kiss to look at her face.

"Open your eyes." he said breathlessly. He didn't know how fast his breathing was until he spoke. Her eyes fluttered slowly open and met his. Her blinks were slow and his hand rested on her thigh. He stared into her eyes as he moved the lace to the side, exposing her opening. "Please." she whimpered, closing her eyes and moving her hips to try and created the pressure she wanted.

"Open your eyes." he said again. As soon as she look in his eyes he slid two fingers into her. Her mouth opened wide and her eyes threatened to close. "Keep them open or I'll stop." She opened them back, meeting his gaze. His thumb pressed against her clit and began making circles while two fingers curled inside her plunging in and out. Cali's back arched and she moaned loudly. Jake had stopped focusing on her eyes and was looking at himself playing with her pussy, causing her juices to leak. He could feel her getting close to climax so he quickened his pace

"Ohhhh" she moaned, "I'm cumming." she moved her hips and Jake felt her knees shaking as her legs closed around him. "fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh my god" she shouted. Jake remembered where they were and kissed her to stifle the shouting while her orgasm finished.

He was about to unzip his pants when he heard the chirp again and Shawn's voice followed by a door closing. Shawn was walking across the lawn and saw the fogged windows of the car. Jake and Cali adjusted themselves but couldn't hide the smell of sex in the car. They both sat up and Cali felt sick. She opened the door just in time to puke outside the car. Jake held her hair back and rubbed her back. Shawn came around the car.

"Damn Cat, You okay?"

She lifted up, wiping her mouth. "Yeah, just drunk too much." Shawn got in the car and the doors shut.

"Where to?"

Cali looked at Jake. He wanted her but something felt wrong about this. "Let's take her home first." Cali looked at him shocked. "What's your address?" She sulkingly gave directions to her house. When they arrived, Jake walked her to the side door. She unlocked it and turned around.

"You coming in?" she said seductively.

"Shawn is waiting on me." Jake said, looking at his feet.

"Oh." she said starting to turn around.

Jake leaned in, His hand moving past her head to rest on the door, their faces inches apart. "You know I want to though."

"Do I really?" she looked into his eyes smiling.

"Yes." His face serious. He closed the gap between their lips but they connected for only a second before she turned away.

"Goodnight. Thanks for the ride." and a second later she was inside the house closing the door. Jake adjusted his hardness and walked back to the car.