Jake & Jessica Ch. 01

Story Info
Summer Heat, Wreck and Awakenings.
6.9k words
4.36
60.3k
114

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

This story involves Fraternal Twin Incest and regular sex. It is very Slow to build and has several chapters that play out over years. Inspirations comes from Chargergirl, JustanotherMarylander, MindMirror, Ilikeithot6308, Beachbum1958, and Grandteton and various others. All characters involved are over 18 unless stated and will not be involved in sexual scenes.

*********************

Jake and Jessica Chapter 1: Summer Heat, Wreck and Awakenings.

Jake and Jessica Edwards were born on August 11th, 1997 at Northside Medical Center in Atlanta, Georgia to Jim and Anne Edwards. Jim was a fresh rookie in the Atlanta Police Department at the young age of 21. Anne was still in college pursuing her degree in history. She planned on becoming a history teacher or professor one day. She was just 19 and in her first year of college when she met Jim. They hit it off just nicely and madly fell in love with the guy in uniform. Anne ended up getting pregnant by accident but decided to keep the babies and give up her career once she learned she would be having twins. They decided to quickly get married over the objection of Anne's brother Jack and mother Susan.

Jake and Jessica had the a nice suburban life outside of Atlanta and in a good public school system. Always growing and being together kept Jake and Jessica close. Jessica ended up having a very close friend Amy as she was also the daughter of a cop. Amy Wilson was the Daughter of Mike and Jill Wilson. Jim and Mike were a part of the same academy class and didn't end up becoming friends until they both ended up being sergeants in the same zone (districts or sector). Throughout middle school and high school, Jake, Jessica and Amy always hung out together. It was obvious to most people that Amy had feelings for Jake but wasn't obvious to most is that Jessica also had feelings for her brother.

Jake woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. Getting up and stretching, he realized that today was August 11th, he was finally 18. He was finally able to get his permanent license with having restrictions on driving or passengers. He could by a pack cigarettes if he were a smoker and not get grief from his dad. Above all he was glad he could now go to clubs and at least get in but not drink.

He decided to go use the bathroom and shower to get ready for work. He had a part time summer job he started last month. He and his sister were held back a year because their birthday fell a few days after the cutoff date to enter elementary school, a real stupid law in Georgia he thought. So, he and his sister have one more year of high school left. He was finally about to leave when Jessica rounded the corner of the hall and said happy birthday to him before giving him a kiss on the lips. It was a quick kiss but not as quick as a brother gives to his sister. He returned the remark and told her he was going to be late for work.

The summer dragged on like a hotlanta day. Day after day Jake woke up wondering what that lingering kiss was about. He had wanted to ask but Jessica was spending most of her time over at Amy's house. They were two of a kind, liking the same things, music and clothes. Not to mention ability to interchange their clothes. He didn't get any alone time with her until the Monday before school was to start back when things would change forever.

"Hey Jess, you gotta few minutes to talk?"

"Sure, what's on your mind little brother."

"You only beat me out by 11 minutes. I have a question. You remember the day we turned 18?"

"Yea"

"Was there something more to that kiss you gave me or did I imagine it."

"I ah, I don't wanna talk about it right now."

"Well, its been nagging at me for awhile, so I do."

"Please Jake, just drop it. Okay."

"I can't drop it Jessica, I need to know. I need to know, I love you Jessica, your my best friend and I don't want anything to come between us."

"Jake, the kiss was to tell you that I'm in love with you."

"I love you to Jessica, but I don't kiss you like a lover to tell you." Jake was thinking so hard that he missed the in love part of her response.

"No Jake, I really mean that I'm in love with you. You and me have been together for 18 years and I'm madly in love with you, and wanna be with you forever, can you not see that." Suddenly Jessica throws herself at him and kisses him with everything she has to give as to not allow him to pull away or leave.

Not wanting to do something he would regret, he pulled away from her only to see tears starting to run from her eyes knowing that he had rejected her. She quickly turned to walk hastily to her room and close her door. Not knowing what to do or say, Jake proceeded to grab his keys and get in his Dodge Charger and go somewhere he could think.

________

In her room, Jessica was crying and crying for the fear that she had just pushed a permanent wedge between the two of them forever. Her phone buzzed being on vibrate indicating a new text. It was Jake saying 'I'm sorry for the way I reacted. It wasn't what I expected. Please call me so we can talk.' She left it unanswered as she didn't know what she could say. Feeling as she had just laid her heart on the table for him, only to be left crying because of the way she felt. She laid there for a better part of the afternoon.

"Jessica, are you in here?" Her mother asked just getting home from teacher planning day. She was a substitute teacher for the last five years to finally have a permanent home.

"Yeah mom, I'm just not feelin' to good." Stating just to try and be alone.

Her mother approached and seeing tears had fallen from her face asked "Honey, are you crying?"

Jessica looked to her mother to acknowledge her with a big head nod as to yeah, 'I've been crying'.

"Why? What happened?"

"Me and Jake had an argument, it was just silly of me."

"Sweetheart, it surprises me that you two had an argument over something silly and you be crying."

Not knowing how far she go in telling a lie without being caught in it, she decided to just not talk about it, or Jake with her mother and lay back down. Seeing this, Anne decided that she just needed sometime to herself and said "If you wanna talk, I'll listen". But the last thing Jessica wanted was to be alone.

_______

Jake didn't know what to do and it seemed like Jessica didn't want to talk about it. Dinner that night was pretty quiet other than listening to their dad talk about his day in the Zone 4 Precinct. Their father had received a promotion to Lieutenant two years ago. He now over saw the Z4 precincts day to day operations and have 120 officers under his command. Amy's father also got promoted and is assigned to the Patrol division of the Atlanta Police Department.

He would look at Jessica only to see that she was avoiding looking at him. After dinner, Jessica decided that she wanted to go to Amy's for a little bit. She was able to take moms Volkswagen Jetta instead of asking for Jake's Charger. Their parents bought the Charger as a gift for both of them on their 17th birthday, but Jessica said it could be Jake's car.

At Amy's, the girls talked about the upcoming school year and the fact that for once, all three of them would end up sharing 4 classes this semester. Jessica smiled at the thought, but knew that after her revelation to Jake it would be hard to be with him for most of the day.

_________

School started August 18th, and Jessica was still avoiding to talk to Jake other than to say 'hey, good morning or good night'. Most of that first week, Jessica went to Amy's house after the school day. On, Thursday after classes had finished, Amy said something that got her very very nervous.

"Jess, would you be ok with me asking Jake out on a date. I like him very much and would only ask him if you are ok with it. I don't wanna hurt our friendship or make you uncomfortable if me and him were together. You're like a sister to me and him a brother but not."

Jessica thought for a moment before answering, "Amy, you're my best friend. I would never wanna stop you from having a relationship with someone unless I knew they were bad news, even my brother." Jessica sat their hoping that would solve her problem.

The next day, Amy asked Jake out to a movie just the two of them, he hesitated before saying yes. That night Jake came to Jessica's room just before turning in for night.

"Jessica, we haven't talked since that day, other than in passing. I love you as my sister, my friend, and my womb mate. We could never be together the way you want because of society and people would not understand. I'm going to the movies with Amy tomorrow night. I hope we can be like we use to. I know it will be hard to get around those feelings, but it has been hard not talking to you. I love you, big sis."

Jessica, trying to hold herself together simply responded "I hope you have a good time Jake, little bro." That night, Jessica cried herself to sleep knowing she was going to feel this way for a long time about Jake.

Jake and Amy saw the new Fantastic Four movie even though the reviews were marginal at best. They left each other that night stating that it was nice to spend time with each other and should do it sometime again.

__________

The next few weeks went by with little talk between Jake and Jessica. Amy and Jake hung out on Saturday nights and always ended with them being friends until September 19, when they finally kissed before leaving the parking lot of the Baskin Robbins and going their separate ways to their homes.

That night, Amy texted Jessica that they finally crossed the threshold of friends and into the boyfriend and girlfriend stage. Jessica texted back congrats, but was truly upset and tears began to flow knowing she had most likely lost Jake forever.

What Jessica didn't know, Jake had began questioning his feelings for both Jessica and Amy. He began to think that perhaps he did love Jessica in the same way as Jessica had him. He was also now developing feelings for Amy as well. He now found his heart in a proverbial rock in a hard place. He didn't know what to do.

That Tuesday after school had finished for the day. Amy decided that she and Jake were going to go out for awhile. Jake gave Jessica the keys to the Charger and she left the school not knowing where she was going to go. She ended up at a local park and found a nice shady spot to enjoy the nice cool day as the seasons were beginning to change into early fall weather. It was 80° F, but still a nice sunny day.

She stayed there for about 45 minutes before deciding to go home. She got into the car, and left the park. She was headed down the road on the way to her home when suddenly another car broadsided the Charger in the driver side doors. She was knocked out.

She awoken to the sound of firefighters and paramedics getting her out of the car. She was in a neck restraint and on a back board being put in the ambulance. Her head had several cuts and her left harm was hurting like hell. She asked the medic over her, "What happened?"

"Miss, you have been in a car wreck. What's your name and who can we call to let your family know you going to the hospital."

"My name is Jessi-OWWWW!" As they loaded her into the Ambulance, more pain coming from her ribs and left hip.

"Jessica Edwards and you can call my dad, LT. Edwards at Precinct 4. Am I going to be ok?"

"Jessica, I'm Angela and your hurt really bad. You arm is fractured and your wrist is broken, you probably have some broken ribs and some lacerations on your head and a concussion at the least. You said your father is a cop?"

"Yea-Ah" Hurting more as they finally came to a stop in the ambulance on the gurney.

"Officer!" Angela shouted to the nearest officer.

A few seconds later, an officer approaches. Officer Nichols, an officer whose been on the job for 3 years. He hates working wrecks, especially fatalities.

"Can you tell the Zone 4 Precinct that Lieutenant Edwards daughter Jessica has been in a wreck and is being transported to Northside Medical Center."

They closed the doors of the ambulance and began to make their way to the hospital. Jessica asked the paramedic how bad the car is.

"How bad is the Charger?"

Angela tells her as nicely as she can."Sweetie, your car is in pieces but the important thing is that your still alive."

"It's my brother's car. It ah was a birthday present to us from our ah parents and I told him it was his."

"Well if I must say you got the better half of it today."

That made Jessica laugh a lot, but only on the inside as it hurt too much to try and laugh.

_________

At Precinct 4, Lt. Edwards sat at his desk doing paperwork when his phone rang.

"Lieutenant Edwards!"

"Lt., this is officer Nichols, 5Adam12 (unit number). Your daughter Jessica has been involved in a car wreck sir. She is banged up and being transported to Northside Medical. She asked us to call you."

"Thank you Officer Nichols."

Jim immediately got up and went to go to his car and leave. He told the desk sergeant he would be gone for the rest of the day stating a family emergency. He got to the car and started to call Anne to tell her.

"Anne, I know you're in a teacher conference. Please call me at once. Jessica has been in a car wreck and she is at Northside medical. I'm heading there now."

He then called Jake.

"Hello, hey dad."

"Jake, where are you?"

"I'm with Amy at Roswell Strip Mall."

"Jake, Jessica has been a car wreck and is being transported to Northside medical. I need you to get there."

Becoming worried in a quickness, "How bad dad?"

"She is pretty beat up from what the officer on the scene told me."

"Okay dad, me and Amy will leave right now and be there."

Hanging up, Jake was already in a rush to get to Amy's car to leave. It was a 15 mile drive more or less from where they were to the hospital. He hoped it just wouldn't take longer than 20 to 25 minutes to get there.

"Jake, what's wrong?" Amy asked.

"Jessica has been in a bad car wreck. She is going to the hospital and we are going to the hospital." Amy could see Jake about to cry knowing that his sister is most likely in pain and alone right now. "Okay."

_________

Anne felt her phone vibrate in her pocket but didn't think to look at it and focused on the principal state the goals for this year's classes. She has been a substitute teacher for the last 5 years and had finally found a permanent spot at Sandy Springs Middle School teaching 7th grade History. She felt something might be wrong and looked at her phone and saw a missed call and a text from her husband Jim stating one word which was 911. That was there way of letting each other know something major has happened and the other was needed as soon as possible. She excused herself from the conference and went to the hall and listened to the voicemail from Jim. Upon hearing the situation, she went back into the conference and told the principal that she has to go and her daughter has been in a car wreck.

________

Jessica laid in the bed after they had finished taking her for a set of test when she saw someone stick their head in. It was Jake and Amy.

"Jessica, are you okay?" asked Jake.

"Yeah, I hurt like hell and won't be up to anything for awhile." She responded and could see tears in his eyes upon how bad of a shape she was in. She would be crying too, considering she has a concussion, cuts to her face, a broken left wrist and fractured left arm. She had just come back from x-rays being taken of her ribs and hip. Her left knee was also hurting.

"Amy, can you ask somebody when the doctor will be able to come talk to us?" asked Jake.

"Yeah Jake, I'll be right back."

Amy left the room and Jake was right next to Jessica. He was holding her right hand."I'm sorry that you got in this wreck. If me and Amy didn't decide to hang out today, you wouldn't be here right now."

"It's ok, I'm still here, but your car is totaled."

"I don't care about the car. I care about you." At that statement, Jake leaned in and kiss Jessica on the lips and held there for several seconds. He pulled back a little and said "I realized something this last week or so and especially now that your here. I do love you, I have feelings for you but didn't want to admit it to myself." He kissed her again for a few more moments. "Please forgive me for hurting you."

"I love you Jake, always have."

A few moments went by with them staring into each other's eyes when they heard Amy come back into the room, along with their dad.

"Look who I found at the desk." Amy stated.

"Hey dad." Jessica and Jake responded in unison.

"Jessica, How are you feeling?"

"I feel like shit dad, I have some broken bones for sure."

"Yeah, you look like crap."

"Thanks dad, good way to cheer up your broken and bruised daughter." That put a smile on everybody's face knowing she was at least still herself in the funny way.

____________

Anne arrived about 30 minutes later and was crying upon seeing her little girl. She never wants to see her children or Amy hurting. It tore her up inside.

"Well, this is an extreme way to get out of going to school for a few days." Anne stated. Jessica just rolled her eyes knowing her mother was only joking.

Dr. Williams came in and explained the magnitude of her injuries. Concussion, broken wrist, fractured arm, two fractured ribs, with heavy bruising on her left side, and one very bruised left hip."We are going to admit you and keep you at least over night to make sure she is stable before releasing her. I'm just a little worried about internal bleeding from the bruising and were going to take you up for another scan in a few minutes."

"Well, I'll stay with you tonight okay. Jim, will you go home and get some stuff for me to stay tonight. And Amy, can you get a few clothes for Jessica." Both Jim and Amy nodded and left. Amy hugged Jake before leaving and telling him it will be okay.

Jessica had the pleasure of both her mother and brother sitting with her when she came back from the scan. It took her father about an hour and a half to return with stuff for her and her mother. Dr. Williams came back about 7 P.M. to tell them the scans came back and didn't show any major bleeding or anything but that she would still spend the night. Anne and Jim went out into the hallway to talk with Dr. Williams before Jake and Jim were to leave.

"Jake, I love you. I wanna be with you, like mom and dad are. I know that most people wouldn't understand and we would be hated, but I really wouldn't care what they think."

"Jessica, I love you too. I'll always be with you, no matter what." They kissed if only briefly before their mother and father came in so that Jake and Jim could say goodbye before leaving.

The rest of that night was slow and boring, Anne and Jessica talked about various things and avoided heavy subjects. Anne made her phone call to get someone in to cover her classes for tomorrow. At least it was a Friday tomorrow. Amy texted Jessica and told her that she loved her and asked if she needed anything tomorrow. Jessica texted back to state, 'Homework and a nice pizza when she gets home.'

______

Anne woke up to the sounds of Jessica having a nightmare and to Jessica saying Jake's name over and over and woke Jessica up.

"What mom?"

"You were having a bad dream sweetie, you kept saying Jake's name."

"I'm alright mom, just the drugs..." Anne let it go and both fell back to sleep and woke up in the morning when rounds by nurses were in progress.

Dr. Williams came in about 8 A.M. and said that she can go home in a few hours. Jessica left the hospital with her left arm and wrist in a cast.

______

Jake and Amy had their classes that day and gathered notes and assignments for Jessica to do. Other students and some teachers gave their best wishes to give to Jessica. Jake and Amy were headed to Jake's when Amy pulled the car into the parking lot of a Sonic Drive-in.

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers
12